•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by求帮忙写一篇英语作文 要自己写的 私信发给我 谢谢了_百度知道
求帮忙写一篇英语作文 要自己写的 私信发给我 谢谢了
Write an essay of no less than 150 words on the topic &My Understanding of Environmental Protection&. Your writing should cover the following points:   1) the relationship between man and the environme鼎抚尺幌侔呵踌童穿阔nt   2) the urgency of environmental protection   3) ways to protect the environment
提问者采纳
很简单的My Understanding of Environmental Protection
As is known to us all,we can't be seperated from the enviroment at all.Land,water and air is what we needed.We need land to build our homes on.We need water for drinking and washing th鼎抚尺幌侔呵踌童穿阔ings,and we need air to breathe.We can say that they are part of our life.We dare not imagine what our life would be like if they did't exist or went wrong.
However,we are doing silly things which are damaging our environment.A vast of land has been used to build houses on which ought not to have been.Rivers and lakes have been polluted,from which our drinking water come,let along to say the air that is full of terrible smells and poisonous materials.It's reported by the government that more and more people suffer from diseases and even die of them due to the polluted enviroment.
For our life,it is urgent to protect the enviroment.But what to do?To my mind,first of all,our government is supposed to make laws on environmental protection.Whoever damages the enviroment should be punished.Factories musn't release the waste without being disposed.As individuals,we can also help,such as using environmentally friendly bags in place of plastic ones,taking a bus to work or school instead of driving cars.
Friends,let's take actions to protect the enviroment.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文求帮忙写_百度知道
英语作文求帮忙写
假设商店购买架数码相机家发现数码照相机表面划痕另外室内拍摄照片色彩自另外发票丢失商店要求调换或退货营业员予理睬特向商店经理投诉
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.翻译:每都自梦想我我梦想律师医演员甚至种行业我梦想许觉笑我直追寻我梦想想要自七彩我要幅美丽画要鲜明颜色要暗淡颜色我排除幅画部黑色我反珍惜些暗淡颜色试问幅色彩鲜艳画加点暗淡颜色能更突美呢象画画鲜艳颜色代表着美丽快乐光画暗淡颜色代表着遭遇困难愉快候许觉拥条平坦美丽路我并觉平坦意思呢短短几十我要走每忆都事充实 A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends.But XXX is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever. A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends. However I only have one best friend and it's XXX. He is the same age as me. He is taller than me. Basketball is his favourite sport. We are in the same class. He likes studying and is good at it, so he gets high marks. We learn from each other and help each other. He will help me if I ever get into troubles. So will I. I hope our friendship will last forever and ever 翻译:朋友沮丧消沉候能给温暖我朋友XXX我朋友我却比我高喜欢运打篮球我同班同习棒绩我相互习相互帮助我困难候帮我困难我尽力帮我希望我友谊能久My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. I think our friendship will last forever. 翻译:我我朋友相处非我却各同比我更趣更外向我严肃运型各种体育运都喜欢我更擅于习我朋友相狂野我相沉静高瘦结实留着短发些候马虎懒散与相比我显矮胖虚弱我短发乐于助我懒想做仍运我习帮助我希望我友谊能够持续永远Today, good sunny weather, always a hundred flowers ... ...& I head swimming glasses, I sing a little song, walked meteor big, went to Zhoushan Middle School swimming pool.
Wow thiazolyl! Today, many people can really ah! A group of three students, five pile, in the pool, pushing and shoving, no better happy!
I already have lost Hing son, traveling light. &Thump!& I caught a spring, water ducks to water generally swim a ... .... Nice to feel the water! I have a moment like a free fish fry for a while yet also seemed a carefree birds. Sometimes wildly breaststroke frog forward, sometimes into freestyle, rolls toward the deep water. I kept the swinging hands, feet not live playing the water splashes like a bit graceful girl, and like one a lovely boy, beautiful great!
I jumped up, roll forward. &Wow!& The water was cold and deep water, thrilled! &Crash ......& my original& Deep Somersault &began. I pushed the hands, feet Yi Deng, jumped backward, turn sideways for a more perfect performance ah! I am in the midst of cheers, air to drill into the water. At this time, the students are coming to my swim. Suddenly, the pool open swim posture: breaststroke, butterfly, dog plane, everything. Overtake each other, with each side. Laughter, playfulness sound into a ......
Tired, I lay quietly on the water: If water every day as partners, so the fish do my friend, my teacher, my job is only swimming ...... it was nice to ah!
When the sun sets, my classmates and I still play pool slapstick. Finally, the shore, and the evening's setting sun dragging our very, very long shadow. Happy swimming, I like! 翻译:今气晴朗处处百花香……我顶游泳眼镜口哼曲迈着流星步向舟山游泳池走
哇噻今真啊三群五堆泳池推推搡搡快
我早已耐住兴轻装阵扑通我纵身跃水鸭般水畅游……水觉真我像条自由自鱼似忧虑水鸟青蛙似蛙泳前进自由泳进向着深水区进发我双手停着摆着两脚住打着水溅起水花位位婀娜姿少像泼男孩美丽极
我跳跃着翻滚着哇深水区水凉、爽哗啦......我独创深水空翻始我双手推两脚蹬向跃侧身转完美表演啊我片喝彩声神气钻入水同都向我游顿泳池游姿放:蛙泳、蝶泳、狗刨、应尽追我赶互相让欢笑声、嬉闹声响片......
累我静静躺水面:要与水伴让鱼做我朋友我师我作业游泳......该啊
夕阳西我同泳池嬉戏打闹终于岸黄昏残阳我影拖快乐游泳我喜欢 I love my family,because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
我我家庭,我快乐家庭.
我爸爸名英语教师,名字叫Jacky.今38岁.非喜欢打篮球.我妈妈赶呢?名教师?.说!我妈妈亲切、友善,今37岁.我妈妈总勤劳干.我我父母.
星期六星期,我经图书馆弹钢琴.我爸爸打篮球.侯,我都家看电视听音乐.
我我家.我爸爸妈妈起!I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun, move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around.
翻译:忙碌我,拖着疲劳身体静静坐阳台发呆,傍晚悄悄临,晚风缓缓吹,留丝丝凉意.能太阳炙烤发烫阳台裹凉.黑,鸟愈愈少,空留串鸟残鸣
工作太阳脱工作服再刺眼换新装太阳变温柔阔雅楚楚说实太阳真挑颜色看穿衣服漂亮红火焰层层美颜色枯黄树刚摘熟透桔桔黄美丽颜色衬托拱张恬静脸蛋像别监视着悄悄挪移着步伐显般轻盈
知道谁搞恶作剧高贵华丽衣裳撒墨汁使衣服变斑斑点点仿佛泥坑摔跤像姑娘害羞脸红象熟透柿许觉难堪于便用白纱遮掩住半脸久许觉做济于事便怯怯显般羞涩于便想三十六计——走策溜显速度显比刚才快泛着微红脸庞消逝山空则显空荡荡再放眼望际现身影哎跟先前夕阳判若两再凑近看原银光闪闪月亮
黑四周则显静悄悄I have a goodfriend,He is a boy,he has a very nice name—Robert.He comes from England.He has big eyes,they are round and cute.He comes to China with his parents.We know each other since last year.From then on,we become goodfriends.At weekends,we often get together to play basketball,he plays it very well,and,he sings well,too.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese.We are goodfriends forever.翻译:我朋友男孩非听名字—罗伯特自英格兰眼睛圆父母起我始认识候起我朋友周末我经起打篮球打非且歌唱听教我英语我教文我永远都朋友My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.====我家乡 我家乡美丽座落条宽宽河旁边富产鱼米 穷偏僻镇没工作难 1949解放我家乡发变化道路拓宽工厂、校、医院、电影院歌剧院接建质量提高 我我家乡更家乡辛勤工作保持着富、美丽
可以写完帮修改
上课多回答问题就好了。。。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写春节的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐