英文翻译:应该错开上班时间以达到减少交通拥挤 英文翻译的目的。

爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件英语翻译:在中国,一个有效的公共交通系统的发展有助于驾驶员避免交通拥挤,大大方便了市民的出行并且节_百度知道
英语翻译:在中国,一个有效的公共交通系统的发展有助于驾驶员避免交通拥挤,大大方便了市民的出行并且节
一份工作英语翻译,一次机会,大大方便了市民的出行并且节约了人们的时间:在中国。在上下班高峰期就不会因为交通的拥堵而迟到,一个有效的公共交通系统的发展有助于驾驶员避免交通拥挤。你难以想象交通的拥堵会浪费多少人的时间,这有可能会使人失去几个合同,更严重的会给人们带来压力和经济损失
提问者采纳
greatly facilitate the public to travel and save people&#39. You can&#39翻译In Chinese, which may make people lose a few contracts, a job,s time, development of an efficient public transportation system helps drivers avoid traffic congestion. At the rush hour is not because of traffict imagine how many people traffic congestion will be a waste of time, a more serious will bring pressure and economic losses to the people
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
an effective transport system prevents drivers from traffic jam and provides convinience for passengers, an opportunity or a wonderful job, pressure and economic losses, more seriouslyIn China, which may contribute to losing several contracts. It is hard to imagine how many people will waste their time owing to traffic jam
In China, the development of an effective public transport system can help the driver avoid traffic congestion, greatly facilitate the citizens' travel and save people's time. In the rush hour won't be late because of traffic congestion.
it is hard to imagine the traffic congestion waste how many people's time, it may make people lose a few contracts, an opportunity, a job, the more serious,it can bring pressure to people and economic losses.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译如果交通拥堵,我需要一个半小时才能到学校,有时达到两个小时_百度知道
用英语翻译如果交通拥堵,我需要一个半小时才能到学校,有时达到两个小时
It takes me half an hour to 供紶垛咳艹纠讹穴番膜get to school and sometimes two hours
when meeting traffic jams.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
If the traffic is bad, it will take me an hour to get to供紶垛咳艹纠讹穴番膜 school, and sometimes two hours.希望对你有帮助O(∩_∩)O谢谢
I need half an hour to get to school if encounter traffic jam.我需要半小时到达学校如果遇到交通堵塞。
交通拥堵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 交通拥挤 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐