英语翻译他最喜欢的动物英语作文这个影院是电影城

英语翻译句子,1.哪个电影院有最舒服的座位?2.你应该告诉他买不同的衣服._百度作业帮
英语翻译句子,1.哪个电影院有最舒服的座位?2.你应该告诉他买不同的衣服.
Which cinema have the most comfortable seats?You should tell him to buy different clothes.
Which cinema has the most comfortable seats?You should tell him to buy different kinds of clothes.
Which cinema has the most comfortable seats?You should tell him to buy different clothes.
Which movie has the most comfortable seats?You should tell him to buy different clothes.
Which theater have the most comfortable seat?
Yot should tell him to buy different clothes
1. Which cinema I can find the most comfortable seat?2. You should had told him to buy different closes.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:我喜欢看电影,所以电影院是这个购物广场里我最喜欢的地方。英文翻译_百度知道
我喜欢看电影,所以电影院是这个购物广场里我最喜欢的地方。英文翻译
],so the cinema is my [
] in the mall.
提问者采纳
watch films,
favorite place,请采纳。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
,so the cinema is my [
] in the mall.. seeing filmsl love [
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I love (watch) (movies),so the cinema is my (favorite)(place)in the mall 望采纳
watching/seeing movies/films, favorite part
watching movies, so
favorite place
watching movies
favourite place
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译.我住在一个现代化的城镇,镇上有电影院,一个青少年活动中心,还有一个美丽的公园.3.早晨人们喜欢在公园锻炼身体;我最喜欢的地方是青少年活动中心,因为那有很多朋友.4.我非常喜欢我的家乡,欢迎你们_百度作业帮
英语翻译.我住在一个现代化的城镇,镇上有电影院,一个青少年活动中心,还有一个美丽的公园.3.早晨人们喜欢在公园锻炼身体;我最喜欢的地方是青少年活动中心,因为那有很多朋友.4.我非常喜欢我的家乡,欢迎你们到我的家乡来玩.英文翻译是什么?
I live in a modern town,with a cinema,a youth activity center and a beautiful park3.People like doing moring
what i like best is youth activity center cause there's many friends.4.I like my hometown very much,welcom visit here.的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英文翻译 我以前喜欢去电影院 怎么说?_百度作业帮
英文翻译 我以前喜欢去电影院 怎么说?
I used to go to the movies.(used to+动词原形,表示过去常常做某事)这个地方不能用 be used to doing ,习惯于做某事
I used to like to go to the cinema
I liked to go to the cinima in the past.
i liked doing 行不?
不行 因为去过去的事
doing是现在进行时

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的动物英语作文 的文章

随机推荐