提问者采纳
歌手Deep spirit 歌名Lonely求采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 有录音 求高人指点歌曲名 下面是地址_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌名:Stay Here Forever歌手:jewel果断的,就是这首。嘿嘿。附带上歌词。Stay Here Forever Oh(Oh) Oh(Oh) Oh Oh I'm laying here dreaming' Staring at the ceiling Wasting the day away The world's flying by our window outside But hey baby thats OK This feels so right it can't be wrong So far' as I can see Where you wanna go baby I'll do anything Cause if you wanna go' Baby let's go If you wanna rock on' ready to roll And if you wanna slow down We can slow down together If you wanna walk' Baby let's walk Have a little kiss' have a little talk We don't gotta leave at all We can lay here forever Stay here forever Oh Oh Oh Oh If you wanna see that Italian tower leaning Baby we can leave right now If that's too far We can jump in the car' and take a little trip around town They say that California is nice and warm this time of year Baby' say the word' and we'll just disappear (Chorus) If you wanna rock on' ready to roll And if you wanna slow down We can slow down together If you wanna walk' Baby let's walk Have a little kiss' have a little talk We don't gotta leave at all We can lay here forever Stay here forever Oh' It's a big world for a boy and a girl Letting go of it all Holding on to one another Oh' there's a whole lot of world to discover Under the covers So if you wanna go' Baby lets go If you wanna rock' I'm ready to roll If you wanna slow down We can slow down together If you wanna walk' Baby lets walk Have a little kiss' have a little talk We don't gotta leave at all We can lay here forever Stay here forever Let's just lay here forever Stay here forever Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌手Jewel 歌曲Stay Here Forever
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这里怎么发录音,我想知道这首歌的名字,可是是英语的,我不知道怎么发,求帮助!_百度知道
这里怎么发录音,我想知道这首歌的名字,可是是英语的,我不知道怎么发,求帮助!
提问者采纳
现在手机上的音乐播放器都有听歌识曲功能。用它就可以知道歌名了。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
直接摇一摇歌名就出来了啊
&audio src=&4552794& len=&30224& size=&21076&/&
按住相机旁边那个说话就行了
&audio src=&4552681& len=&30217& size=&20969&/&
靠,这么难听
恩?听过没
不同呀我倒觉得很好
用wp8.1语音助手cortana,叫她可以帮你听是什么歌
&audio src=&4552848& len=&30220& size=&21076&/&
你帮我听听,是什么歌,能不能帮我查?我在外面
打字栏前面有个话筒
哈利哈利Ki波
哈利哈利Ki波
大概就是这样
&audio src=&4552707& len=&19984& size=&13908&/&
&audio src=&4552742& len=&30224& size=&21076&/&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求世界名人英文经典演讲稿。 既要有PDF全文,也要MP3录音文件。邮箱,谢谢啦!_百度知道
求世界名人英文经典演讲稿。 既要有PDF全文,也要MP3录音文件。邮箱,谢谢啦!
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
英文经典的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq飞车所有歌曲名字 的文章

随机推荐