in fact, i always miss you! yesterday beatles, i know yo

Lizzie's Heart ?
&@ ? &@ ? &@ ?
I MISSS you!!!! :'( and it says #MissMyBroDavid because he's my brother on ask.fm and he doesn't come online anymore so I really miss him :( but he asked me yesterday saying sorry and he loves me so I'm just waiting for him to come online again … but most importantly I MISS YOU!!!!! :'( Xxxc?&&
Oh okay Baby ? Today I will here zll day so you can ask me xx But you are disabled?!! Why?!! Come back!! PLEASE!!
赞赏此回答by Suzanne Kleczar
(Kioloa NSW Australia)
My son and me
I write poems since the loss of my son, it helps me express my pain, but I don't think it helps me move forward.
Anyway here is my latest poem.Time is moving forwardBut the pain remains the sameEight months have passed nowAnd nothing seems to change.You were taken so suddenlyI could never be preparedFor the pain that I would feelFor the deep and dark despair.A dark cloud descendedOver my world that dayFor the loss of my childThere are no words I can say.I long to see your faceTo see you walk into the roomI long to hear your voiceSaying Mum I love you tooI know this will never beI know this for a factBut that doesn’t stop the longingThe longing to have you backI can’t deal with the pain insideI feel emotionally shutdownFrom the pain that I try to hide.The pain that’s so deep down.I have asked myself many timesWill it always hurt this way?Will the pain ever subside?Will it ever go away?They say time heals all woundsI really don’t think that is trueI just have to learn to liveWith the pain of losing you.So on this sad day my sonI want to say to youHow very much I love you And miss you so much too
[]Subscribe To This Site
 POPULAR   RESOURCES
Tap into the compassion, support and wisdom of the

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday m80 歌词 的文章

随机推荐