entire 的汉语意思是什么意思?

当前位置: &
certified by是什么意思
中文翻译出证单位:&&&&adj. 1.被证明了的,有保证的;鉴定的。 2.持有证 ...:&&&&短语和例子 swear by all that is s ...
例句与用法1.The selection of the desired species(element, isotope, and charge state)is certified by the signature of the entire mass spectrum .所需物质(元素、同位素及电荷态)的选择,被全部质谱的信号特征所证实。2.Document certified by a r . o . c . representative abroad四)其他经驻外馆处审查属实之文件。 3.Gauge / fixture is to be certified by a source检具的来源必须有证明。 4.Are overtime claims certified by an authorized officer逾时工作是否需要由一名批核人员签核? 5.They are approved and certified by ontario ministry of education教师均得到教育署认可及颁发牌照。 6.Certified by iapmo usa for drinkable water pipe standards通过美国卫材协会iapmo饮用水管标准之认证。 7.Our cranes operators and drivers are certified by the government authority在这政策下,令到我们服务与8.Our cranes operators and drivers are certified by the government authority在这政策下,令到我们服务与9.Does the ou accept ingredients that are certified by other kosher agenciesOu是否接受其他机构认证过的配料? 10.Changhua forest farm got certified by smartwood in 2002昌化林场于2002年通过了由smartwood组织的fsc森林认证。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇Horde翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
Horde翻译成中文是什么意思
[英]hɔ:d, həʊrd
[肌功岗晃瞢浩哥彤工廓美]hɔrd, hord
一大群;游牧部落
[例句]You want the entire horde to stop?你要让整个部落停下来?
其他类似问题
horde的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首迈克尔杰克逊的歌的中文名字叫什么,翻译成中文后是什么意思?_百度知道
提问者采纳
是Heal the world(拯救世界),被誉为“世界上最动听的歌曲”拯救世界(Heal the world)是一首呼唤世界和平的歌曲,十分优秀,歌词倡导人们保护和珍惜我们的环境,让战争远离,世界和平,我们的心中都有一个地方,那就是爱,让我们营造一个没有战争、没有荒地,生机勃勃,到处充满了温暖和欢乐。迈迈,在天堂过得好吗?这是歌词+中文翻译:There’s a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorrow And if you really try 如果你真的努力过, You’ll find there’s no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。 In this place you’ll feel 在这个地方, There’s no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。 There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法很多, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a little space 营造一些空间。 Make a better place... 创造一个更美好的地方... Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由, There’s a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。 Love is strong 爱是坚强的, It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。 If we try 若我们用心去尝试, We shall see 我们就会明白, In this bliss 只要心里有爱, We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。 We stop existing 我们不再只是活着, And start living 而是真正开始生活。 Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。 Love’s enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长, So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界, Make a better world... 去创造一个更美好的世界... Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想, Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。 And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界, Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。 Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命, Wound this earth 伤害地球, Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂? Though it’s plain to see 虽然这很容易明白, This world is heavenly be God’s glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。 We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔 Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭 In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟 Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界 Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水 See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。 Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 ... ... You and for me 为你为我 You and for me 为你为我 You and for me 为你为我
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
治愈这个世界
(凤凰台电视都这样翻译) 而为了简化一些,我们一般都译《拯救地球》
Heal the world 拯救世界There’s a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorrow And if you really try 如果你真的努力过, You’ll find there’s no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。 In this place you’ll feel 在这个地方, There’s no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。 There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法很多, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a little space 营造一些空间。 Make a better place... 创造一个更美好的地方... Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由, There’s a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。 Love is strong 爱是坚强的, It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。 If we try 若我们用心去尝试, We shall see 我们就会明白, In this bliss 只要心里有爱, We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。 We stop existing 我们不再只是活着, And start living 而是真正开始生活。 Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。 Love’s enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长, So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界, Make a better world... 去创造一个更美好的世界... Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想, Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。 And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界, Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。 Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命, Wound this earth 伤害地球, Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂? Though it’s plain to see 虽然这很容易明白, This world is heavenly be God’s glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。 We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔 Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭 In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟 Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界 Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水 See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。 Heal the world 拯救这世界, Make it a better place 让它变得更好, For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 There are people dying 不断有人死去, If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 ... ... You and for me 为你为我 You and for me 为你为我 You and for me 为你为我
heal the world 拯救世界超级好听和感动的一首歌
world(拯救地球)
heal the world
迈克尔杰克逊的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁fire the imagination of的中文翻译及用法
沪江词库精选fire the imagination of是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
fire the imagination of英语翻译成汉语: 激起…的想象,引起…的轰动
Stories of adventure fire the imagination
冒险故事能激发人的想象力。
Adventure stories fired his imagination.
冒险小说激发起他的想.像力。
He owns the potential to fire the imagination of an entire generation.
他拥有能够激发整整一代人想象力的潜能。
Stories of adventure fire Tom's imagination.
冒险故事激发了汤姆的想像力。
His heart swells, and his imagination fires.
他心潮起伏,浮想联翩。
But their firing of guns for help, especially when they saw, as I imagin'd, my fire, fill'd me with many thoughts
但看来他们一定没有看到小岛,只是鸣枪求救,尤其是他们看到我燃起的火光后,更是多次放枪。由此我头脑里出现了种种设想。
英语短语推荐
2014fire the imagination of是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
san simeon是什么意思
中文翻译圣西蒙城堡圣西米恩:&&&&n. 〔口语〕= 1.sanatorium. 2.san ...
例句与用法1.At san simeon visit hearst castle , a testimonial to publisher william randolph heart and his empire于圣西蒙san simeon山麓。城堡建筑于一九二零年, 2.Huge warehouses were built in san simeon to store the shiploads of splendid antiques , including entire carved ceilings and walls hung with enormous tapestries在圣西蒙创造了巨大的仓库存放成船的贵重古董,全部雕花的天花板以及用巨大挂毯装饰的墙壁。 3.Leave monterey park in the morning and take the scenic route along the pacific coast highway and arrive at solvang a town which is more danish in character than denmark . continue north to san simeon for a visit to hearst castle the only castle to be found on american soil . you will marvel at the priceless collections of art and antique pieces and the gilt - edged swimming pools筑,您可品尝闻名于世的丹麦糕饼或来一杯欧洲的香醇咖啡离开这可爱的小城后,继续沿著太平洋海岸北上,午后抵达美国报业钜子斥资千万所修建的赫氏古堡参观,堡内珍藏价值连城的古董及艺术品豪华镶金的室内游泳池,令您叹为观止,傍晚抵达佛雷斯诺。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语意思 的文章

随机推荐