求当我唱起这首歌歌词希望能够帮助我

我想知道这首歌的歌词翻译 不要直接从在线翻译来的 希望能有个真正懂的人来帮忙翻译下 谢谢_百度知道
我想知道这首歌的歌词翻译 不要直接从在线翻译来的 希望能有个真正懂的人来帮忙翻译下 谢谢
They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love,re gonna wish you), (Tears are gonna fall),,,,,,Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall,,You had my heart inside of your hand, with every piece of youDon&#39,t underestimate the things that I will do, Inside of your hand (Never had met me)But you played itYou played it,There&#39, (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you&#39,But I&#39, (you&#39,,,, to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you&#39, as mine sure won&#39,,, (you&#39,,,re gonna wish you, remind you of us,re wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall,,re gonna wish you,,Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,, (Tears are gonna fall),,s bringing me out the darkFinally, I can see you crystal clear,,,,Go ahead and sell me out and I&#39,,s a fire starting in my heart,We could have had it all,The scars of your love,m gonna make your head burn,re gonna wish you),, (you&#39, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart, (you&#39, (Tears are gonna fall), they leave me breathlessI can&#39,Making a home down there, never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside, ( you&#39,,You played it to the beat,t help feeling, Rolling in the Deep(Tears are gonna fall,ll lay your ship bare, To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Baby I have no story to be told,,, rolling in the deep)You had my heart,,, remind me of us,, inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it,,t be shared, of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it,t help feeling,, To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Could have had it allRolling in the deep,,See how I leave,But you played it with your beatingThrow yourself through ever open door (Whoa)Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow,Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,,,re gonna wish you),They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, (you&#39,, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart,,re gonna wish you),s bringing me out the darkThe scars of your love, never had met me)It all, Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you&#39,We could have had it all,,,(You&#39,, Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall,, never had met me),re gonna wish you,,,re gonna wish you never had met me),,,,,You played it,Think of me in the depths of your despair,ve heard one of you and I&#39, Inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it,re gonna wish you,,Rolling In the Deep -- AdeleThere&#39,s a fire starting in my heart,, they leave me breathlessI can&#39,
提问者采纳
心中燃起了火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,re gonna wish you,,, (you&#39, Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”But you played it但你欺骗了我You played it,, (you&#39, To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Could have had it allRolling in the deep,s a fire starting in my heart,我不再和你分担The scars of your love,,,,, (Tears are gonna fall),不要以为我真的不会这么做There&#39,re gonna wish you never had met me),,re gonna wish you),, never had met me)It all,可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你Think of me in the depths of your despair,我们本应幸福(你会祈祷你从未遇见我)Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall,,t be shared,,欺骗了我You played it to the beat, rolling in the deep)You had my heart,欺骗了全部的我,re gonna wish you,,, (you&#39,,在你绝望的深处留驻,, they leave me breathless害怕爱你让我无法呼吸I can&#39, (Tears are gonna fall),,,re gonna wish you,,我心中燃起了火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,,,re gonna wish you),t help feeling, Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall,,我无法阻止自己的思绪We could have had it all,, rolling in the deep)在内心的深处辗转(流下的泪水在心中反侧)Your had my heart,, as mine sure won&#39, they leave me breathless害怕爱你让我无法呼吸I can&#39,re gonna wish you),But you played it with your beating”Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)从每一扇开着的门中穿越Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)细数你的愿望找到你真正的理想Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)把我的悲伤化作财富And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow, remind you of us,,害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得总是有一步之遥The scars of your love,t help feeling, (you&#39,欺骗了我You played it,, (you&#39,re gonna wish you, To the beat (Rolling in the deep)你却没有珍惜(泪水滑下)没有留恋(滑向内心深处)Baby I have no story to be told,, remind me of us,宝贝我无话可说But I&#39, to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you&#39,,, never had met me), never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside,我无法阻止自己的思绪重复“We could have had it all,在绝望的深处想着我Making a home down there, Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you&#39,s bringing me out the dark那温度驱走了黑暗The scars of your love,再把善良换给我—有因就有果重复“(You&#39,,,,re wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall,m gonna make your head burn,re gonna wish you), (Tears are gonna fall),,,, ( you&#39,t underestimate the things that I will do,,,ll lay your ship bare,You had my heart inside of your hand, Inside of your hand (Never had met me)你拥有我的心(你会希望)在你的手掌上(从未遇见我)And you played it,ve heard one of you and I&#39,s a fire starting in my heart,,, (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you&#39,, inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart,,,放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中See how I leave,, I can see you crystal clear,s bringing me out the dark那温度驱走了黑暗Finally,,, Rolling in the Deep(Tears are gonna fall,, with every piece of you我会一片一片把你剥离我的记忆Don&#39,,害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得总是有一步之遥The scars of your love, of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it,Rolling In the Deep -- Adele滑向深处There&#39,我终于看得清你Go ahead and sell me out and I&#39,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
别低估了我的所做所为There &#39,ll lay your ship bare
随你怎样背叛我,我也会无情的戳穿你 see how I&#39,t underestimate the things that I&#39,s a fire starting in my heart
一团怒火在我心中燃起Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,t be share我宁可摧毁一个家也绝不会与他人分享The scars of your love remind you of us你感情留给我的伤疤警醒着我they keep me thinkng that we almost have had it all让我意识到我们几乎本应该拥有一切the scars of your love they leave me breathless你爱过的伤疤让我无法呼吸I can&#39,s a fire starting in my heart
一团怒火在我心中燃起Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39,There&#39,一切we could have had it all
我们本应该拥有一切,s bringing me out of the dark
心中兴奋到极点
正带我逃离黑暗 finally I
can see you crystal clear我终于看清你了go ahead and sell me out and I&#39,t help feeling 我不禁惊觉we could had it all我们本该几乎应有一切Rolling in the deep 如今只能痛苦的煎熬you had my heart inside of your hand你掌控着我的心And you played it to the beat 并让它强烈的跳动could have had it all本该拥有一切rolling in the deep但如今只能痛苦的煎熬you had my heart inside of your hand你掌控着我的心but you played it with your beat并让它强烈的跳动throw yourself throuth every open door随你四处风流放荡去吧count your blessings to find what to look for细数你的祷告去寻找所期盼的吧turn my sorrow into treasured gold最终就连我的忧伤都会变成你仅有的幸福and pay in kind you just reap what you sow你的结局是罪有应得也是对我对付出的回报we could have had it all yeah我们本应该拥有一切it all拥有一切 it all it all 一切,s bringing me out of the dark 心中兴奋到极点
正带我逃离黑暗The scars of your love remind me of us
你感情留给我的伤疤警醒着我They keep me
thinking that we almost had it all 它们让我意识到我们本应该拥有一切The scars of your love they leave me breathless你爱过的伤疤让我感到窒息
I cant&#39, help feeling我不禁惊觉we could have had it all我们本该几乎应有一切Rolling in the deep 如今只能在痛苦中煎熬you had my heart inside your hand你掌控着我的心and you played it to the beat 并让它强烈的跳动 baby I have no story to be told 亲爱的我没有什么好忏悔But I’ ve heard one of you and I gonna make you head burn 但是你却要忍受这一切带来的撕心裂肺的痛苦Think of me in the depth of your despire想想我处在对你的极度失望之中making a home down there as mine sure won&#39, ll
leave with every piece of you 要你看清我是怎样彻底摆脱你Don&#39,
Rolling In the Deep -- Adele滑向深处There's a fire starting in my heart,我心中燃起了火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark那温度驱走了黑暗Finally, I can see you crystal clear.我终于看得清你Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中See how I leave, with every piece of you我会一片一片把你剥离我的记忆Don't underestimate the things that I will do.不要以为我真的不会这么做There's a fire starting in my heart,心中燃起了火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark那温度驱走了黑暗The scars of your love, remind me of us.害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得总是有一步之遥The scars of your love, they leave me breathless害怕爱你让我无法呼吸I can't help feeling...我无法阻止自己的思绪We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...我们本应幸福(你会祈祷你从未遇见我)Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)在内心的深处辗转(流下的泪水在心中反侧)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)你拥有我的心(你会希望)在你的手掌上(从未遇见我)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)你却没有珍惜(泪水滑下)没有留恋(滑向内心深处)Baby I have no story to be told,宝贝我无话可说But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你Think of me in the depths of your despair.在绝望的深处想着我Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.在你绝望的深处留驻,我不再和你分担The scars of your love, remind you of us.害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得总是有一步之遥The scars of your love, they leave me breathless害怕爱你让我无法呼吸I can't help feeling...我无法阻止自己的思绪重复“We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)... Rolling in the Deep(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)Could have had it allRolling in the deep.You had my heart inside of your hand,But you played it with your beating”Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)从每一扇开着的门中穿越Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)细数你的愿望找到你真正的理想Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)把我的悲伤化作财富And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.再把善良换给我—有因就有果重复“(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)It all. (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”But you played it但你欺骗了我You played it.欺骗了我You played it.欺骗了我There's a fire starting in my heart
一团怒火在我心中燃起Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out of the dark
心中兴奋到极点
正带我逃离黑暗 finally I
can see you crystal clear我终于看清你了go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
随你怎样背叛我,我也会无情的戳穿你 see how I' ll
leave with every piece of you 要你看清我是怎样彻底摆脱你Don't underestimate the things that I'll do
别低估了我的所做所为There 's a fire starting in my heart
一团怒火在我心中燃起Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out of the dark 心中兴奋到极点
正带我逃离黑暗The scars of your love remind me of us
你感情留给我的伤疤警醒着我They keep me
thinking that we almost had it all 它们让我意识到我们本应该拥有一切The scars of your love they leave me breathless你爱过的伤疤让我感到窒息
I cant' help feeling我不禁惊觉we could have had it all我们本该几乎应有一切Rolling in the deep 如今只能在痛苦中煎熬you had my heart inside your hand你掌控着我的心and you played it to the beat 并让它强烈的跳动 baby I have no story to be told 亲爱的我没有什么好忏悔But I’ ve heard one of you and I gonna make you head burn 但是你却要忍受这一切带来的撕心裂肺的痛苦Think of me in the depth of your despire想想我处在对你的极度失望之中making a home down there as mine sure won't be share我宁可摧毁一个家也绝不会与他人分享The scars of your love remind you of us你感情留给我的伤疤警醒着我they keep me thinkng that we almost have had it all让我意识到我们几乎本应该拥有一切the scars of your love they leave me breathless你爱过的伤疤让我无法呼吸I can't help feeling 我不禁惊觉we could had it all我们本该几乎应有一切Rolling in the deep 如今只能痛苦的煎熬you had my heart inside of your hand你掌控着我的心And you played it to the beat 并让它强烈的跳动could have had it all本该拥有一切rolling in the deep但如今只能痛苦的煎熬you had my heart inside of your hand你掌控着我的心but you played it with your beat并让它强烈的跳动throw yourself throuth every open door随你四处风流放荡去吧count your blessings to find what to look for细数你的祷告去寻找所期盼的吧turn my sorrow into treasured gold最终就连我的忧伤都会变成你仅有的幸福and pay in kind you just reap what you sow你的结局是罪有应得也是对我对付出的回报we could have had it all yeah我们本应该拥有一切it all拥有一切 it all it all 一切,一切we could have had it all
我们本应该拥有一切 赞同
上音乐台,搜这首歌,会有意想不到的效果哦,给好评哦亲
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求各位大神。。我想知道一个视频里的歌曲,希望你们帮帮忙给鉴定下,真的非常喜欢这首歌!_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌曲:Without&You歌手:Rainbow&Arabia&
提问者评价
真的非常感谢你,很喜欢这首歌,非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁只记得大概 希望有人能帮我找到这首歌!_百度知道
只记得大概 希望有人能帮我找到这首歌!
模糊地记得歌词里面有:小时候 我们手拉手 女的唱的 内容是关于一对姐妹的童年回忆吧??说的太笼统了 可我就记得这么点 希望有朋友能帮我找到这首歌!谢谢!谢谢了!
现有答案中没有一个正确的 ...是女生唱的 ..是女生唱的 ..是女生唱的 ..是女生唱的 ..
提问者采纳
原创歌词《小时候》 10:30 P.M.小时候我们常常望着天向星星许下天真的心愿在秋天我们还会拾落叶用爸爸的书将他们留恋小时候在沙丘旁边的欢笑一双双脏手搭出精美城堡在冬天雪人迷人的微笑让大人都回到童年的美好小时候我们手拉手没有人可以阻挡我们去玩游小时候我们手牵手小孩子也可以撑起未来的天空小时候没有复杂的想法童话才是我们唯一的家所以我们不会怕屁屁开花就算那样我们也一定一定去玩耍
提问者评价
没有一个正确的 ..要到期了 分给你吧 ..
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
歌曲:彩霞满天歌手:萧丽珠 专辑:金曲精选专辑 朝也彩霞满天暮也彩霞满天还记得小时候我们手携手肩并肩早也看晚也看矮彩霞满天彩霞里有我们的心愿还有我们的誓言如果你是一片彩霞我一定是彩霞一片你飞到天边我飞到天边早也翩翩晚也翩翩---music---朝也彩霞满天暮也彩霞满天还记得小时候我们手携手肩并肩早也看晚也看矮彩霞满天彩霞里有我们的心愿还有我们的誓言如果你是一片彩霞我一定是彩霞一片你飞到天边我飞到天边早也翩翩晚也翩翩是这个?
再见小时候
《小时候》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求音乐:霹雳布袋戏-灵自灵之歌 是收录於霹雳精选三十专辑的一首歌 希望可以下载到这首歌!!_百度知道
求音乐:霹雳布袋戏-灵自灵之歌 是收录於霹雳精选三十专辑的一首歌 希望可以下载到这首歌!!
精选三十要都本月26号才发行,完整版估计要等到28号左右,道友,等两天吧。
其他类似问题
霹雳布袋戏的相关知识
其他3条回答
精选三十要在26号才在台湾上架,要下载也要等到那天才会有,现在就算有也是试听版本
已出了楼主,楼主邮箱呢?
已经有了,邮箱在哪?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道高昊唱的《流星问月》的完整版歌词啊,我好喜欢这首歌,歌词我也喜欢,希望可以朋友们帮个忙_百度知道
有谁知道高昊唱的《流星问月》的完整版歌词啊,我好喜欢这首歌,歌词我也喜欢,希望可以朋友们帮个忙
李军作曲,高昊电视剧《刁蛮俏御医》插曲羞涩白花梳红妆 爬上青砖瓦青色的夜投月光 撩拨了芬芳摇曳身影勾勒出 梦里那幅画画中的人嫣然笑 弥乱了霓裳乐音绕梁跨过了 深宫的高墙不羁的夜胆怯怯 融化了白霜婀娜生香醉不倒 朦胧织的网气若游丝遮不住心慌张流星问月染夜色 烟雨何时退轻轻问天情难却 伊人何时归一种相思两处愁 思念惹憔悴梦魂牵引故事的结尾流星问月染夜色 烟雨何时退轻轻问天情难却 伊人何时归抽刀断水水更流 流不尽心碎不如放纵甜蜜的滋味与夜同醉一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉欲诉却罢 泪洒千行了无言 两茫茫一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉欲诉却罢 泪洒千行了无言 两茫茫一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉欲诉却罢 泪洒千行了无言 两茫茫,李军演唱,流星问月作词,
参考资料:
其他类似问题
高昊的相关知识
其他1条回答
07,20]了无言 两茫茫[03,48,21,29,96]思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉[06,08]摇曳身影勾勒出 梦里那幅画[01,39,50,70]梦魂牵引故事的结尾[01,08]思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉[03,21]轻轻问天情难却 伊人何时归[01,08,08,77]一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方[02,07,27]气若游丝遮不住心慌张[01,59,07,08]与夜同醉[02,31,38,26]爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央[03,56,77]流星问月染夜色 烟雨何时退[01,52]抽刀断水水更流 流不尽心碎[01,08]了无言 两茫茫,50,89]流星问月染夜色 烟雨何时退[01,27][02,[00,16,66]了无言 两茫茫[04,53]爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央[06,26,11,89]欲诉却罢 泪洒千行[03,59,10]一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方[05,02]轻轻问天情难却 伊人何时归[01,26,27]一种相思两处愁 思念惹憔悴[01,59,51,35,84][05,59,21,55,58]思念蒸发欲盖弥彰 无处话凄凉[03,83]不如放纵甜蜜的滋味[02,54,46,01]爱得挣扎千里遥望 尽在水中央[03,02]婀娜生香醉不倒 朦胧织的网[01,50]一生牵挂陪你流浪 遥远的地方[03,28,45][03,16,02,84]欲诉却罢 泪洒千行[06,43,65]青色的夜投月光 撩拨了芬芳[00,14][01,20,16,71]不羁的夜胆怯怯 融化了白霜[01,52]乐音绕梁跨过了 深宫的高墙[01,27]画中的人嫣然笑 弥乱了霓裳[01,03,21]羞涩白花梳红妆 爬上青砖瓦[00,51]欲诉却罢 泪洒千行[03,52,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌 的文章

随机推荐