小明滚出去第一季走1km需要20min他从家到学校要30min

求一英文话剧剧本,演出时长在20Min至30Min的_百度知道
求一英文话剧剧本,演出时长在20Min至30Min的
要求是面向大学生的,最好是著名童话或名著的。学校话剧节要用。不要美女与野兽的,演过了。如果答案符合标准可追加悬赏。
提问者采纳
Cinderella  仙履奇缘(又名:灰姑娘)  Cinderella: 1  Prince: 1  Stepsisters: 2  Stepmother: 2  Fairy: 1  Jack(Rat/Horse): 1  Jeff(Rat/Horse): 1  King: 1  The Duke: 1  Messenger: 1  Guard: 5  Narrator: 2  Dog(Horse Driver): 1  Horse(Servant): 1  Cat: 1  Rats: 2  Marquis: 1  Earl: 1  Advertisement: 2  Scene 1  (Castle Back)  (Stepmother, stepsister and Cinderella)  (Nar: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Cinderella. Her mother died when she was born. When she was very young, her father married again. The stepmother had two daughters .They’re very Bad, but when Cinderella’s father’s alive, they couldn’t give Cinderella too much troubles.  SM (cold seeing to Cinderella)  SS1&SS2 :( With their mother, seeing to Cinderella)  Cinderella (Feeling’ afraid)  (Actress & Actors out Stage)  (In dark)(Nar: But bad news was come to Cindler: Her Father died in a duel. So, her stepmother and her stepsisters can order her to do anything. At last, Cinderella has become the servant in her family)  SS1&2(YELL): Cinderella!  Cinderella: What’s up?  SS1: Put on with my clothes! (Throw)  SS2: And mine too! (Throw)  SS1: And my shoes! (Throw)  SS2: And Mine! (Throw)  Cinderella (Going down the stage with clothes, shoes)  (Nar: Cinderella’s life is in a big hole, it can destroy Cinderella but it doesn’t. One day, in the palace, the king and the duke are talking, they’re discussing’ a big problem.)  Scene 2  (Palace Back)  (King, Duke and guards)  King: I’m becoming old, but I don’t have a grandson!  Duke: Yes sire, it is a problem.  King (Very Angry): Just a PROBLEM? It’s a CATASTROPHE!!  Duke: I have an Idea.  King: What?  Duke: Our prince will finis we can have a party to celebrate.  King(More Angry)(Hold on Duke’s neck):What a Foolish Idea! Foo… You!  Duke: Don’t get angry, the p in fact, we’ll invite all the maids in our country, to so to the party, I’m sure our Prince has will find a lover among them!  King: OH! GREAT! I’m so surprise, do you I want to see my grandson before I die… Whoopee!!  Duke: Don’t cry! You the king!  King:(become happy)I’ll raise you Duke!  Duke: Thanks!  (Actors off the stage)  Scene 3  (Castle Back)  (SM, SS*2)  (Messenger On)  Messenger: King’s order: all maids in our country must go to the ball on Saturday night, at the palace!  Cinderella (rush in): Including me?  Messenger: King said “All maids in our country”, for sure, including you.  (Messenger Leaves)  Cinderella: Mom! I can go to the ball!  Stepsister 1 and 2:Don’t take her to the ball, please mom!  Cinderella: Can I go to the ball, mom?  Stepmother: Sure! But you must do your chores first. You need to wash our clothes and clean the rooms…  Stepsister#1: Here are my clothes! (Throw it out)  Stepsister#2: And here are mine! (Throw it to same place SS1 throw…)  (The clothes pile become a clothes hill)  Cinderella: But…My god! These clothes seem like a hill!  Stepmother: I said: wash the clothes. If you don’t finish, you’ll never leave this house.  (Actors leaves)  (Rats on)  Jack: Oh! Poor Cinderella, we must save her!  Jeff (feel foolish): How about stealing a dress for her?  Jack: What a terrible idea! You want destroy her dream?  Jeff: Then what can we do?  Jack: Let’s make a dress for her!  Jeff: Great! Great! Let’s do it now!  (Rats Off)  Cinderella: What shall I do? I don’t have a dress! (晕菜!)  (Rats on again)  Jack: Don’t worry, all the rats are making a dress for you!  Cinderella (Surprise): Really?  Jeff: Yep!  Cinderella (Very happy): Thank you!  (Rats off happily and back to the hole)  (Hole back)  Jack: Now, let’s make a dress for Cinderella! Jeff, come out with me and find something to make a dress!  Jeff: OK! OK!  (Room back)  Jake: Look! What a beautiful piece good! Let’s take it!  Jeff: All right!  Jack: Look out! There’s a cat sleeping!  Cat: ZZZZZZ!  Jeff: But him always asleep!  Jack: Your right! Take the good carefully!  (R they carry it to the hole slowly and carefully)  (Cat wake up)  Cat: Meow!  (Cat seem the good’s moving)  Cat: Meow!!!!!!!!!  Jack: He’s chasing us! Quickly!  (Rats carrying more quickly, then they enter the hole)  Cat: Meow!!!  (Cat bump the wall)  (Whole animals in the hole work up)  (The work over)  Jack: Great Jobs! Let’s deliver it to Cinderella!  Jeff: OK!  Scene 4  (Castle back)  (SM, SS*2, Cinderella)  SM: We’ll go, look out.  SS*2: Bye!  Cinderella`(Cried):How can I do?  (Fairy on)  Fairy: Hello!  Cinderella (afraid): Who’s there?  Fairy: It’s me, just a Fairy.  Cinderella: What can you do?  Fairy: I can realize your wish.  Cinderella: I want to go to the ball tonight.  Fairy: Okay. But first, you need to have a carriage.  (Fairy waving his staff)  (Carriage Model on)  Fairy: Then, you need to have a stableman.  (Fairy waves)  (Horse driver, the dog on)  Fairy : Finally, you need to have a driver.  (Wave)  (Whiper, the horse on)  Fairy: Good bye! But I must remind you, all the magic will gone at midnight!  Cinderella: Thank you! Now I can go to the party!  Fairy: Have a fun time!  (Fairy leave)  Cinderella: Wait! Where’s my dress!!!  Jack: Don’t worry, here’s the dress for you!  Jeff: Try it on!  (Cinderella wear the dress)  Cinderella: What a Great and Beautiful dress, thanks a lot!  Jeff and Jack: Have a good night! We’ll be waiting for the good news!  Cinderella: You too, BYE!  (Carriage, dog, horse and Cinderella walking’ off)  Scene 5  (Prince, King, Officer, People characters, SS1&2, SM)  (Castle Back)  (Nar: At the palace, the ball already starts .The king, Cinderella’s stepmother and her stepsisters are all there.)  (Music)  (People characters line up)  Guard1: Mademoiselle Leandro Molares Juande( hu’ and),Daughter of Sir Leandro Molares.  (She bows)  (Prince bows)  Guard2: Princess Francesco de la Red, Daughter of King Francesco of Gaia.  (Bow *2)  (On the other side)  King: What a boy! He isn’t cooperating’.  Guard3: Miss Olivia Fernando Dena, Daughter of Duke Fernando Dena.  (bow……)  King: Fu…! I don’t get it!  Officer: There must be at least one who‘d make a suitable MOTHER.  King(angry):A suitable W-I-F-E!  Guard1: Mademoiselles Driezella and Anastasia Tremaine,Daughters of Lady Tremaine.(SS&SM)  (Traffic Jam!)  (王子皱眉头)  King: Any maids left?  Guard1: No more.  (Cinderella running’)  Cinderella: Wait a minute!  (The Prince looks at her)  Prince: What a girl!  (SS&SM surprise)  King (Goin’ away):I give up. The boy will never think about marriage!  Officer: Wait a minute! I think… He ever!  King (Look): Ah-hah! I know he’ll give up!  Officer(晕):Who’s giving up…?  (The prince leaves with Cinderella)  (The king leaves happily)  (Other actors leave)  (SS&SM on)  SS1: Who’s she?  SS2:Don’t know.  SM: Looks familiar.  (Leaves)  (Music: Bell rings)  (King and Officer on)  King: Oh-yeah! My son has a suitable wife! I say I will praise you, now I want give you a name! Hmm … What name do you like much?  Officer: Your majesty, she’s gone.  King: ‘SHE’S GONE?’ It’s very different, but if you adamant… What!  Officer (Shiver…):Ssshee’ss ggonne…  King: What a stupid! You…  (King catches a sword and slashes it to the officer)  Officer: But I got her shoe.  King: Seems not so many girls can wear this little shoe.  Officer: We can try.  King: OK.  (Leave)  Scene 6  (Castle Back)  (SM, SS, Cinderella)  (Messenger and officer on)  Officer: Every maid must try to wear this shoe. If she can wear it, the prince will marry her!  Cinderella: Every maid?  Officer: Including you. Messenger, come on!  (SS1 try)  SS1: I said that’s mine! Look, its fits me well!  (SS1 look at the shoe, but she seem the shoe is too big to hang up by her foot)  Mes: It isn’t your, next one!  (SS2 try)  SS2: You’ can’t you wear the shoe on my foot?  (SS2 punches to the Messenger)  Mes: Oh, that does not belong to you! Oh! Next one!  (Cinderella try)  Officer: Oh, you are the lover of the prince! I’ll pick you up and send you to the palace! Then I can relax myself…  Scene 7  (Palace back)  Guard1: Earl Mark Green!  Earl M (Bows to P&C): Congratulation!  Guard2: Marquis Nicolas Rick Derang!  Marq D (Bows): Congratulation!  (King, Officer, Cinderella, Prince, Rats, People characters on)  (Cheer)  King: Congratulation, you’ve found your own wife, for it, CHEERS AGAIN!  (Cheers again)  (Carriage, Prince, Cinderella goes)  Henry Wang(The king) on:举牌(THE END)  (All the characters on, bow to all guest)  Music Knocking’ on heaven’s door.  Muskteers Info:  Lopez Wan  Checked by: Tommy Liu 03/10/2008  Checked by: Max Meng 20/10/2008
提问者评价
其他类似问题
话剧的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
给你发了三个,你看行不行
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁张大伯出去散步,从家走了20min,到了一个离家900m的阅报亭,看了10min报纸后,用了15min返回到家,如图2图象中能表示张大伯离家时间与距离之间关系的是(  )A.B.C.D.★☆☆☆☆推荐试卷
解析质量好解析质量中解析质量差
试题解析就在菁优菁优网拥有目前国内最大、质量最高的数理化题库,免费注册后您能够:1.更快更精准地搜索试题及试卷。2.享有更多个性化的服务,如在线问答、在线训练、好题本、错题本等。&&&小明同学每天步行上学,他想知道从家到学校的距离.于是他先以上学步行的速度走100m,测量所用时间为_百度知道
小明同学每天步行上学,他想知道从家到学校的距离.于是他先以上学步行的速度走100m,测量所用时间为
小明同学每天步行上学,他想知道从家到学校的距离.于是他先以上学步行的速度走100m,测量所用时间为80s;之后他以同样的速度从家步行到学校用时20min,则他家到学校的距离是
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小明与小华约好1h后去小华家玩,他骑车从家里出发20min后觉得时间可能不够,便将速度提高到原来的2_百度知道
小明与小华约好1h后去小华家玩,他骑车从家里出发20min后觉得时间可能不够,便将速度提高到原来的2
刚好准时到达小华家,他们两家相聚15km,求小明前20min的平均速度,倍,
请用等式的性质回答,
提问者采纳
3h速度为Xx&#47,h,设前1&#47,3 + 2*2X&#47,3 =15X=9∴前20min平均速度9km&#47,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
min),1h=60min
60-20=40min
40*2=80min
80+20=100min
15km=1500m
=15(m&#47,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁干热100℃需20min以上才能杀死_小儿结核性心包炎的病因及治疗方法_小精灵儿童网站
日期:结核杆菌。我国小儿结核病大多数由人型结核菌所引起。结核杆菌的抵抗力较强,除有耐酸、耐碱、耐酒精的特性外,对于冷、热、干燥、光线以及化学物质等都有较强的耐受力。湿热对结核菌的杀菌力较强,在65℃ 30min,70℃ 10min,80℃ 5min即可杀死。干热杀菌力较差,干热100℃需20min以上才能杀死,因此干热杀菌,温度需高、时间需长。痰内的结核菌在直接太阳光下2h内被杀死,而紫外线仅需10min。相反在阴暗处可存活数月之久。痰液内的结核菌如用5%的石炭酸(苯酚)或20%漂白粉液消毒,则需24h方能生效。
治...干热100℃需20min以上才能杀死的相关内容日期:什么时候开发孩子音乐才能 开发孩子的音乐智能,应该越早越好,但 早 并不是说一开始就非要孩子学弹琴、学声乐什么的。因为音乐智能的养成是一个潜移默化的过程,任何...日期:职场准妈妈如何才能吃得更健康 在紧张繁忙的工作中,吃着每日千篇一律的工作餐,职场准妈妈如何才能吃得更健康? 职场准妈妈的饮食烦恼 准妈妈在上班期间最大的饮食烦恼,一是较难有想吃就吃的条件,二是担忧工作餐缺少营养。来听听下面两个职场准妈妈的话: 秦子珊 (外企审日期:母亲的爱好和才能会通过胎教传给孩子 一般能通过胎教传给孩子的个人爱好和才能主要是音乐。曾经有人问加拿大汉密尔顿交响乐团指挥博利顿?希罗特:“你是怎样对音乐发生兴趣的?”希罗特的回答是:“在出生之前音乐就已经是我的一部分了。”他解释说:“那是我年轻的时候,当日期:怎么才能知道自己的排卵时间? 月经周期正常的妇女,一般每月排卵1次,且排卵时间亦有规律。但在某些情况下,如月经周期不准、产后哺乳等,则排卵时间难以固定。预测排卵期可以帮助自己判断排卵的时间及规律,以掌握受孕的时间或避开排卵期而达到避孕的目的。 如何预测自己日期:怎样才能预防遗传病儿的产生 我们知道,多数遗传病是由亲代遗传下来的,但也有可能是由于某些条件使子代或者父母的配子细胞的基因发生致病性变异,这样他们即成为新的传播遗传病的源头。这些遗传病基因代代相传,给人类社会带来了极大危害。那么,有没有办法预防遗传病的发日期:如何才能做一个幸福的准妈咪 如何才能做一个幸福的准妈咪?提前一段时间让自己的身体、心理以及生活环境、生活方式、膳食营养等都有一个相应的改进,才能顺利进入准妈咪角色—— 做好适度的心理调整 心理...日期:哪些病必须治愈才能受孕 妇女带病妊娠,不仅对本人有害,可使病情加重,而且还会危及胎儿。不过,也并非所有的慢性病人都不能妊娠。因为,有些慢性病短时间不能治愈,但经过合理、恰当的治疗,待病情好转后,也可以妊娠。这些疾病主要有: 贫血:贫血纠正以后才能受孕 高血
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -

我要回帖

更多关于 小明滚出去 的文章

随机推荐