chrthis is me英语作文clever 作文

chris is clever作文_百度知道
chris is clever作文
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
Chris is clever.It's my little dog.i have fed it for 3 years.It can understand most of the words that I speak to it.For example,I ask it to shake with me,it will give me a claw.I say&sit down&,it will sit down immediately.And it will play games with me.When I am happy,it is happy with me.When i am unhappy,it will sit down beside me quietly.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014北京高考5区一模二模试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
11页¥1.0019页¥1.0018页¥1.0015页¥1.0012页¥2.00 13页¥1.0013页¥1.0011页¥1.006页免费9页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢26页1下载券27页1下载券16页1下载券7页1下载券17页免费
2014北京高考5区一模二模试题|海​淀​,​西​城​,​东​城​,​朝​阳​,​丰​台
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文 我的好朋友
My Good Friend Zhang Ying is my good friend. Shes in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. Shes a model student. Shes clever and shes helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths,
My Good Friend
&&& Zhang Ying is my good friend. She&s in Class1, Grade4 of& Tianjiao Primary School. She&s a model student. She&s clever and she&s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn&t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.&(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
我们班有个可爱的老师....
One Sunday afternoon when I was learning to ride my bike。...
One day,I saw a girl riding along the street....
I hope people like winter best....
My favorite season is summer....
My name is Liu Yang....This is my pet!Do you like it?,This is my pet!Do you like it?作文300字This is my pet!Do you like it?I have a clever dog. Her name is Huang Huang. She is two years old.I like her very much!
Huang Huang is very beautiful!Her feet are white. But the other parts of her body are yellow.
She enjoys having meat ,but I can't give this to her every day.I usually give her rice.Of course,she doesn't eat mice as meals beacause there are no mice in my room.
She is my good friend. She likes having meals in my hands.At night,she often sleeps in her smallroom.
She is very friendly to me.I often play with her.She likes play ball,it is her favorite sport.
She needs two meals a day-not more.I remember to give them much clean water.If she is ill,take she to a doctor.
Maybe she can give me some help when I need.
I love my dog.She makes me happy every day.This is my pet!Do you like it?的相关作文I have a clever dog.Her name is Huang Huang.She is two years old.I like her very much!Huang Huang is very beautiful!Her feet are white.But the other parts of ...but I can't give this to her every day.I usually give her rice.Of course,she doesn't eat mice as meals beacause there are no mice in my room.She is my good ...My grandma is old.We need to make her happy and warm(温暖).But it’s easy(简单),because we have a happy family.This is my happy family,it is full of ...My grandma is old.We need to make her happy and warm(温暖).But it’s easy(简单),because we have a happy family.This is my happy family,it is full of ...读者刚刚推荐的文章12345678910网友刚刚发布CopyRight &copy
All Rights Reservedchris is clever作文_百度知道
chris is clever作文
提问者采纳
”——也许再也没有对这一命题的解答更多分歧的了。而且也许再也没有比这一问题更难做出明快的回答和难以做出根本性的回答的了。不过,,可以说它的目的在于幸,从根本上说,信仰, 在佛法中,,,生命力和幸福 ——亚里士多德的幸福观 “人生的目的是什么,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 this is me作文 的文章

随机推荐