GARMIN620与220地狱究竟有几层何区别

Garmin620与220彻底比较.pdf
发送给微博、QQ、MSN等好友吧
当前文件信息
浏览:346次
保存:19次
下载:86次
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号Garmin Forerunner 15 and 220 reviews: Lightweight and powerful fitness and life tracking - 推酷
Garmin Forerunner 15 and 220 reviews: Lightweight and powerful fitness and life tracking
Garmin Forerunner 15 and 220 reviews: Lightweight and powerful fitness and life tracking
Summary: Garmin recently rolled out updates to its low and mid-range line of fitness watches. One integrates life tracking while the other adds smartphone connectivity.
TOPICS: Mobility,Android,Health,iPhone,Reviews
ByMatthew MillerforThe Mobile Gadgeteer| July 4, 2014 -- 14:12 GMT (07:12 PDT)
Image 1 of 25
Garmin Forerunner 15 retail package
Garmin is a leader in the world of mobile GPS and runners know them well. As we hit the summer months and people look to get into shape and enjoy the weather outside, I wanted to take a couple new devices for a spin.
Garmin recently announced one of the first combination GPS watch and daily activity trackers as well as their next generation
. I spent the last month with both the
devices and am in better condition than when I started thanks in part to both of these devices.
You may recall back in May when I reviewed and then purchased theGarmin Vivofitactivity tracker. I still wear that device, the battery is still going strong (it lasts up to a year with no charging), but it doesn't have GPS to track specific exercise sessions so something else is needed for when I go running.
Let's take a closer look at these two devices with the text of my reviews on the first two pages and images following them.
Forerunner 15 Hardware
The Garmin Forerunner 15 looks to be an upgrade of the Forerunner 10 with some added functionality you can find in the Vivofit. It's a rather chunky little device, but is also very light (43 grams), comfortable, and attractive.
The model I tested is blue and black with blue color highights around the front face and on the large run button. You can also buy the Forerunner 15 with a black band and green highlights or with a red, teal, or violet band. The colors are intended to give it some style and appeal to a broad market.
What's Hot on ZDNet
There are four buttons around the display. The lower left is used to scroll through daily activity data appearing at the bottom of the display, marking a new lap, and returning to the previous screen. The upper-left button is used to toggle the backlight and to turn the device off. The upper-right button, blue on this model, is used to start and stop the timer as well as to choose the selected menu item. The bottom-right button is used as the down button to scroll vertically through lists.
There are plenty of openings in the watch band to fit any wrist size. To charge, connect, and update the Forerunner 15 you snap the device into a charging cradle that attaches to the pins on the back connected to a USB cable.
The display bothers me a bit since I am surrounded by very high resolution mobile displays all day, but when you consider the functionality and battery life, then it makes perfect sense. It is a 2.5 x 2.4 cm mono display with a resolution of 55 x 32 pixels and is not a touchscreen.
It is waterproof and sweatproof so you can take it just about anywhere. The battery lasts for eight hours when using the GPS receiver and about five weeks when used in watch/activity tracking mode. I was able to easily go through a week of runs without charging, but I did connect to sync the data to my Garmin Connect account and Runkeeper.
Device and Connectivity Software
There is software on the Forerunner 15 to make it very easy to go for a run and track your run with the GPS receiver. You simply put on the FR15, press the blue run button (upper right) when you are outside and within sight of GPS satellites and then press start. When you are done you simply press the run button again to stop the timer.
While you're running, the time, distance, pace, calories burned, beats per minute and heart rate zone are recorded. The last two require that you have a hear rate monitor connected to the FR15. The FR15 connects to heart rate monitors via ANT+ and not Bluetooth. There is no Bluetooth radio in the FR15, which is why you can't connect it to a smartphone for wireless syncing. I used theMIO Linkto connect to the FR15 and record my heart rate.
The activity tracker acts similarly to the Vivofit with steps taken being counted and your goal dynamically adjusting, based on your activity each day. You can view the steps you took and the distance on the watch.
Like the Vivofit, if you remain stationary for too long a prompt appears on the display. In this case, the word MOVE appears.
The FR15 does not connect to the Garmin Connect app on your phone, like the Vivofit and other Garmin GPS watches. You must connect via the USB cable and charging cradle and then the data is synced to the Garmin Connect website. From the website you can view, manage, and share all of the data that is captured. This includes exporting your run data to use with other apps or to archive it.
Some long-time Garmin users are not happy with Garmin Connect, but as a new user I find it to work just fine. I am able to view all of my data, export my run files and upload them to Runkeeper, and share activity with friends.
There is also a Garmin Express PC application that is used to perform software updates and manage the hardware itself. I have seen a couple of updates during my test period as Garmin works actively to keep the device up and running for you.
Usage and experiences
The Garmin Forerunner 15 is not the most fashionable wrist-mounted device so if you're dressed up for the night you may not want to be wearing it around. However, the blue and black looks like a rugged watch and I liked wearing it around daily. It doesn't track sleep so you won't be wearing it to bed.
I like to run, but have pretty basic needs for tracking my runs and the Garmin Forerunner 15 satisfies me in that regard. The other Garmin units, like the 220 and 620 capture much more data for the avid runner. I just want to know my pace, how far I am running, and my heart rate. I haven't yet evolved to be an avid data tracker where I need to know all my biological information, and I have simple training plans that don't include splits, intervals, and such. I may move into that type of training in the future, but right now I'm just happy to get out and hit the road three to four times a week.
I understand the Forerunner 10 was one of the most popular GPS watches Garmin ever sold and think the FR15 will succeed as its replacement.
Pros and cons
To summarize my experiences with the Garmin Forerunner 15, here are my pros and cons.
Long battery life
Low resolution display
Lightweight and comfortable
Need to connect via cradle and USB to sync data
Easy to manipulate buttons
ANT+ support for heart rate monitor connectivity
Accurate daily tracking functionality
Reasonable price for advanced functionality
Pricing and availability
The Garmin Forerunner 15 is available now for $169.99. You can also buy a bundle with a heart rate monitor for $199.99.
The competition
There really is no current direct competition to this device since there are either dedicated GPS sport watches or dedicated life activity trackers. Amazingly you have to go back a couple of years to theMOTOACTVto find a device that has both of these types of functions, but that one is no longer actively supported and has rather terrible battery life.
Specifications
45.5 mm high x 57.2 mm wide x 15.7 mm thick
25 mm x 24 mm display with 55 x 32 pixels resolution
Weight of 43 grams
Water resistant up to 5 ATM
Stores up to seven activities
ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
5 week battery life in activity mode and 8 hours in training mode
Conclusion
I really like the idea behind the Garmin Forerunner 15 and I think it was a good move for Garmin to make the product. However, I am disappointed in the lack of Bluetooth a feature that you can find in their Vivofit and other Forerunner watches individually. I don't like having to connect to my PC for daily activity data, but don't mind making that connection for uploading workouts.
The Garmin Vivofit can't be beat for worry-free daily activity tracking and it's a major relief to never worry about charging it up. The Forerunner 15 also offers excellent battery life and, considering the additional functionality it offers, I wonder if I can trade in the Vivofit for a Forerunner 15.
Garmin has a large selection of dedicated GPS watches. (Go to the next page for my review of one of them.) Even though you can get the previous generation Forerunner 10 for $40 less, I would recommend the Forerunner 15 even if you never plan to use the daily activity tracking functionality. If you have basic needs for training data collection, then the Forerunner 15 is a great choice.
I highly recommend you read the
(his reviews on all fitness gear set the standard) and the
for more opinions on the Garmin Forerunner 15.
Contributor's rating: 8.5 out of 10
Garmin Forerunner 220 retail package
Garmin looks to have three levels of GPS running watches and a couple levels of their multi-sport gear. The
is the replacement for the 210 ($50 more in price), which is their mid-level running watch.
Unlike the Forerunner 15, there is no daily activity tracking functionality in the Forerunner 220. It is a dedicated training device and offers increased functionality over the FR15 in regards to training.
Forerunner 220 Hardware
The Garmin Forerunner 220 is an upgrade to the Forerunner 210. One of the major improvements is the reduction in thickness and the better fit around the wrist. It is also 11 grams lighter, which is pretty significant when the total weight is just 41 grams.
The model I tested is red and black with red color highights around the front face, on the back and in the openings of the strap, and on the large run button. You can also buy the Forerunner 220 with a violet band adn white face.
There are five buttons around the display. In the lower left you will find two buttons close to each other that are used to move up and down through the different menus and display options. The upper left button is used to toggle the backlight and to turn the device off. The upper right button, red on this model, is used to start and stop the timer as well as to choose the selected menu item. The bottom right button is used as the back button to go back one level as you navigate the device software.
Like the FR15, there are plenty of openings in the watch band to fit any wrist size. The charging cable/cradle fits around the back of the device and snaps into place quite securely. I only connected the charging cradle to charge the device and update the firmware of the FR220.
The display is color, but not so colorful as to be distracting. Highlights are easy to see and the display is very visible in direct sunlight.
It is waterproof and sweatproof so you can take it just about anywhere. The battery lasts for up to ten hours when using the GPS receiver so I could easily go a week on a single charge.
Device and Connectivity Software
The software on the Forerunner 220 is easy to use and you don't have to spend much time configuring it for your run. There are plenty of options for what data you want to appear on one or two displays, including distance, pace, speed, heart rate, lap time, timer, and more.
I used theMIO Linkto connect to the FR220 and record my heart rate. While the FR220 has a Bluetooth radio, it cannot be used for a heart rate monitor as it is dedicated to your smartphone connection.
The FR220 connects to the Garmin Connect app on your phone and this functionality works quite well. You can even take your phone on the run with you and enable Live Tracking so that people can follow your run. This seems like a great thing to do for races and I plan to test this out in my upcoming half marathon.
The Garmin Connect website works to collect the data you upload to your smartphone or via the Garmin Express PC application that is also used to perform software updates and manage the hardware itself.
Usage and experiences
The Garmin Forerunner 220 is a rather awesome GPS running watch and is the one I may purchase to go along with my Vivofit used for daily life tracking. I love the color display, super long battery life, ease of use, and key information provided on the display.
I have pretty basic needs for my training and cannot justify the $150 premium to get the Forerunner 620 even if it is an amazing looking device. The Forerunner 220 provides me with the ability to sync to my Android phone (iPhone too), provide me with pace alerts, and auto scroll through two screens of data as I run.
I don't run inside on a treadmill as I am blessed with fairly mild weather in Washington that allows me to run outside all year long. I understand there is decent footpod support, but did not test this functionality.
Pros and Cons
To summarize my experiences with the Garmin Forerunner 220, here are my pros and cons.
Clear color display
Wide bezel around viewable display
Long battery life
Lightweight and comfortable
Easy to manipulate buttons
Custom workout functionality
Helpful coaching and training software
Pricing and availability
The Garmin Forerunner 15 is available now for $249.99. You can also buy a bundle with a heart rate monitor for $299.99.
The competition
There are plenty of competitors in this category and I have tested a couple of them like the MOTOACTV and TomTom Multi-Sport. The Garmin Forerunner 220 is priced about $50 more than some of the other mid-range devices, but they don't all connect to iOS and Android devices either.
Garmin has a lot of experience with these devices and their current products are well defined and safe bets for purchase. I like the easy button system on the FR220 and couldn't really get used to the touchscreen on my friend's higher end Garmin device.
Specifications
45.5 mm diameter x 12 mm thick
25.4 mm round color display with 180 x 180 pixels resolution
Weight of 40.7 grams
Water resistant up to 5 ATM
Stores up to 200 hours of activity data
ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
5 week battery life in watch mode and up to 10 hours in training mode
Conclusion
I have run a couple of half marathons in Seattle and the GPS devices I used failed me both times since there were tunnels on the course. The Garmin Forerunner 220 has an integrated accelerometer to help keep you on track when you run through tunnels or lose GPS.
While I really like the Forerunner 15 and could get rid of my Vivofit, I think I would rather have a nicer Forerunner 220 and the Vivofit that I can wear and forget about for a year.
The FR220 is very light and I don't even notice it is on my wrist. I love that my MOTOACTV syncs via WiFi as soon as I walk into the door from a run and the Forerunner 220 is able to do even better with syncing to my Android phone wherever I am. I never have to connect the FR220 to a PC, unless I am performing software updates.
I wouldn't know what to do with all the running dynamics and advanced data collected by the Forerunner 620. I think the 220 is perfect for recreational runners like myself who run to stay in shape and are not trying to win any races.
The battery life allows me to train all week without worrying if I charged it up before a run. It is a cool looking GPS watch and likely to be my next fitness purchase. I have a half marathon coming up in August and may need to get one soon.
I highly recommend you read the
. His reviews on all fitness gear set the standard.
Contributor's rating: 9.5 out of 10
Topics:Mobility,Android,Health,iPhone,Reviews
AboutMatthew Miller
Matthew Miller started using a Pilot 1000 in 1997 and has been writing news, reviews, and opinion pieces ever since.
ContactDisclosure
Kick off your day with ZDNet's
. It's the freshest tech news and opinion, served hot.Get it.
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&陆&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见一步到位 Garmin Forerunner 220售2080<span itemprop="datePublished" content="T16:44:58+-05-12 16:44&&&&【 原创】 作者:&&&&&
&&&&(中关村在线广州办事处)佳明(Garmin)是世界领先的专业GPS设备制造商,近年来随着智能设备的日益强大,佳明也顺势推出了一系列支持无线数据传输的GPS新产品。像Edge骑行系列中的510、810,就可以通过蓝牙实时连接智能设备,并将数据传输到云端。GPS专业运动手表这块,佳明最近也推出了forerunner&220,同样支持蓝牙无线连接到智能设备。&&&&&&Forerunner&220具备时尚超薄的轻量化机身,仅重45克,配备高分辨率反射式彩色触控屏(具备背光功能),具备50米(5&ATM)防水能力;它配置长效充电式电池,开启GPS训练模式可连续使用10小时,仅作为手表佩戴可待机长达6周。Forerunner&220&&&&Forerunner&220提供了实时位置分享(Live&Track功能,可以利用Wi-Fi或手机网络,通过Garmin云端分享跑步位置,让你的家人、朋友、粉丝们无论在任何地方都可以看到你实时的跑步状态,分享到GarminConnect网络社区,分析您的跑步体能数据,或是免费下载专业选手所建议的训练计划,建立训练目标并追踪各项纪录。编辑点评:Forerunner&220采用简体中文操作界面,配以44项专业跑步数据协助你完成制定的训练计划。有需要的朋友不妨留意一下这款产品。购买时提及ZOL会获得更好的服务或优惠官方微博:@-广州站zol广东网友交流QQ群:(仅供交流,不含报价功能)关注中关村-广州站官方:ZOL_GZ,获取更多资讯![参考价格]&2080元[销售商家]:广州市远航数码科技有限公司&[联系人]:陈勇发&[商家电话]:020-&[联系&QQ]::&[店铺地址]:广州市天河区天河路502号天河电脑城四楼402A(地铁三号线石牌桥站B出口往东走约300米)&[网店链接]:&&&&[报价查询]&小编提醒:网购有风险,请尽量到实体店试机,如必须网购请选择支付宝、财付通等交易平台进行交易,请谨慎使用货到付款等不安全的交易方式。请大家保留好有效的交易记录、通信记录、QQ记录等,以备维护自己的权益
授人以鱼不如授人以渔
喜欢并收藏到个人中心
精彩内容推荐
广州站行情热点
排行 文章标题garmin 220 死机啊,有木有?_garmin吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,148贴子:
garmin 220 死机啊,有木有?收藏
国行,到手四五天了,自己制定的训练计划,每次运行计划准得死机,要么跑着跑着死机,要么就是在选择放弃之后删除的过程中死机。有时死机重启后还可以继续运行训练计划,有一次竟然直接回到了英文状态。联系卖家,他们那边联系了garmin说620在测试过程中也出现这个问题,说这是软件问题,在下周五之前会放出一个更新。我想证实一下到底这是个案还是都有这种情况?
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
国外版升级到2.5了,国行还是2.0
我一保存就死机 返修了
我用620,一个半月了,计划用了十来次,没有问题
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或正文GARMIN 620/220深度测评:节能模式来自:& 13:35&&&&&&&概述:GARMIN&ForeAthlete&620J&/&220J搭载了“power&save&mode”的功能,却没有关闭该模式的功能。虽然旧型号的610可以关闭。&1.什么是“power&save&mode”&&&&&&&上图就是关闭GPS的“power&save&mode”,那么到底是个什么样的功能呢?&&&&&&&&简单来说就是“节能省电模式”。一直保持接受GPS信号模式的话,电力消耗还是很厉害的。于是就有了这个节能模式:搜星完成后,在GPS模式下,如果连续5分钟没有任何操作,为了控制电力的消耗,GARMIN就强制把GPS关闭,回到时钟模式。&2.比赛时如果不注意的话,会手忙脚乱……&&&&&&&在平时的训练中,这个自动节能模式很方便;但是,但是在比赛的时候,却可能影响你的心情和成绩。很多跑友大概都碰到过,起跑前明明搜星完成,GPS开启定位成功,随时准备开跑;但是等到真的要开跑了,却发现不知道什么时候手表已经自动变成了节能模式,GPS关闭了,慌里慌张中还没有来得及开启GPS就通过了起跑线……&3.旧型号的FA610J和FA910XTJ怎么样呢?&&&&&&&为了避免上述的问题,<span style="COLOR: #0具有“关闭节能模式”的功能;&&&&&&&而<span style="COLOR: #0也许是因为电池足够大,根本就没有配备“节能模式”,所以不存在这个问题。&4.最新型号的FA620J和220J不能关闭节能模式&&&&&&&&虽然610可以关闭节能模式,但是最新型号的FA620J&/&220J却没有关闭节能模式的功能。也就是说,GPS定位后如果放着什么也不操作一定会自动变成节电模式=时钟画面。&&&&&&&&但是,大家也许都知道,FA620J&/&220J具有快速GPS定位的功能。即便变成了节电模式,也可以在几秒内再次开启GPS,“秒定”!也许正是因为有了这个“秒定”功能,GARMIN才把“关闭节电模式”的功能给干掉了。&5.那么比赛前应该怎么才好?&&&&&&&正式比赛前,也许本来就紧张,万一起跑了手表又关闭了GPS,对精神上的影响还是不容忽视。&&&&&&&强烈推荐,赛前务必把进入“节电模式”的时间调整成25分钟。&&&&&&&设定方法如下:&&&&&&&初期缺省设置是5分钟。通过[菜单]-[设定]-[活动activity]把进入“节电模式”的时间修改成25分钟。(阿飞注:俺没有中文版的620/220,不知道上述菜单的真正名字,只是翻译,望有中文620/220的跑友指正,谢谢。)&&&&&&&还有,比赛前一天,一定要把手表连接到电脑,(当然了电脑要能上网),下载取得最新的GPS情报(并充满电),保证第二天可以快速定位。然后,比赛当天,发令枪前约10分钟左右,开启GPS。因为已经设置成了25分钟,所以这样可以保证在通过起跑线时可以立马开始,只要按下按钮就可以了。&&&&&&&&为了保证比赛的心情/状态,发挥出训练的成绩,请熟练使用GARMIN。&延伸阅读:&“Garmin620与220彻底比较”&原文:ハッスル翻译:@跑者阿飞&&首发益跑网,转载请注明出处!谢谢
阅读(2854)
我要评论:
12:50[微笑]
09:29如果有可以待机24小时以上的gps模式就好了!
11:03620是MTK芯片,当然是省电,不过会漂移[呲牙]
18:12为什么瞬时的配速与最终的平均培配速相差比较大呢
15:55还是很有用的啊! 可惜还没有 嘎名 手表!
益跑网 京ICP备号 Copyright &2012北京益跑信息技术有限公司 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 你究竟有几个好妹妹 的文章

随机推荐