you may use water _(clean) the desk个人简历怎么写写

& & 歌舞青春WhenThereWasMeAndYou钢琴谱
歌舞青春WhenThereWasMeAndYou钢琴谱
s mood. Listen with your heart and you can feel and share what Gabriella has experienced. 《When there was me and you》的演唱者是凡妮莎.哈金斯,这首歌是电影《歌舞青春》的...
74. When he heard a sudden knock on the door, there was a frighten) look on his face.
75.... my parents or anyone e___86___. My classmates didn't want to t___87___ with me and... somewhere B. anyone C. anywhere D. anything 24. ----Mind your steps, guys ! Don't you ...
was an excellent teacher, and, when it was possible, she left her children to learn alone the... that they are unhappy and Marmee confides:
Then let me advise you to take up your little ... is an age demographic which previously had been ignored. There were many children'...
Module 9 English for you and me Unit 1 I'm proud of what I've learnt. Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉... 1. How difficult 2. How is 3. if / whether there will 4. years' time 5. no matter when Ⅴ. 1. In ... fairly, require 1. My old mobile phone is broken. It mending. 2. For reasons he was unable ...
Thank you for inviting me.
I really had a happy time. Oh, it's too late. Thank you for ... Both the kids and their parents English, I think I know it from their accent. is been are was ...
t. A: Me, neither. B: How will we get there? A: I don't know. Let's ask Sam. He has been... B: When I was thirteen. A: Why do you want to improve your English? B: I want to travel the ...
field work whish was well done by her. (B) I am the Dean of the college where she studies. ... ago when she asked for me some academic issues. She is a a lively and goal-oriented ...
They were terrified . 他们被吓坏了。 When I realized that there was fire, I rushed out of ... And what they told us is there are two things that are very important when you are going to ... for the exits. 如果你听到火灾警报,不要犹豫,朝出口走。 One expert told me it's those ...
crying when he saw me. &What are you two doing here?& I asked, hurrying them into the ... up the package and unwrapped it. Miracle(奇迹) of miracles! There was a toy train! The ...
and the Fury (1933) When I began the book, I had no plan at all. I wasn't even writing a ... There was Dilsey to be the future, to stand above the fallen ruins of the family like a ruined ... would defend him, and so she was the whole world to him.& **As you read the following ...
s conversation and answer the questions. David: How was your flight? Xiaoyan: It was ... Where do you live? 2. I have lunch at 2 o'clock. What time/ When do you have lunch? 3. I ... How do you spell your name? My name is Connie. How often does he go there? He goes ...
5.Could you our company? 6.My mother told me to after dinner. 7.Her aunt asked her to ... was _____ them on TV in a hotel room. There was an Englishman in the room_____. And ... my homework _____ I _____ doing the dishes? Ⅵ. 完型填空 When the Americans were ...
&And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me,& the child ... to me, even though I will always be next to you.& At that moment there was much peace in ...
t think they heard it when you spoke so quietly and I'm sure we'd all be interested in ... for the name of the verb tense not an example sentence but what you gave me was fine ... My = adjective rightly me to research = grammar deliver the = The course will run if there ...
When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by ... me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my ...
When I hold up a card, you must tell me what it means in Chinese, how to read it and some ... their meanings in your own words.
Sample answers: S1: Invent: There was not such a ...
Tell us about a time when you tried to reach a goal or complete a task that was challenging,... between classes. There were also bedridden mother and naughty little brother for me to ...
They all admire me so much. But there there are only two mp4 format videos. ... maybe unsupported. At that time, we are usually depressed and get angry. But when you ...
B:What was _______ with you? A:I _______ late.And it was my turn to clean our bedroom. ... when I got there this afternoon that there wasn't any r_______ for me at all.& Practice 1 ...
Catch Me if You Can Name the famous imposter described on the game show Frank ... pretend to be after that? A lawyer Where did Carl finally catch Frank? Why was Frank there...
2. I called you two hours ago, but there was not reply. 3. Li Lei was on duty when I came ... and I went to the park. When I got to the school gate, my classmates were waiting for me. ...
t give me __ time when we would meet next time. A. certainly. B. sure C. surely D. certain 8... ago, and I gave him the same advice as I am going to give you. He was worried because ... -- in 3 days. A. How long B. how far C. how soon D. how often 4. --__ will you stay there? ...
and 2 now and again .So the people there don't get 3 sunshine in the whole year. When ... the Chinese student," I see your name is Sun. You are wanted here!& The 7 student was ... What for C. Why don't D. Why not 5,I bought some CDs for my friend and they __ me ¥...
Module 9 English for you and me Unit 2 We all own English. Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语提示完成... Ⅲ. 单句改错 ( )1. I want to know if Chinese is spoken by Canada. A B C D ( )2. John was ... that difficult to learn Chinese well. A B C D Ⅳ. 同义句转换(每空一词) 1. I'll go there ...
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it / 我想你一定知道我已经感受到了 I tried to be ... more / 所以我绝不,绝不再犹豫 It cannot wait I'm sure / 不能再等待,我已确信 There's no...
when , while 引导的时间状语从句。 Important and difficult points: when , while 引导的时间... Where were you at & ? B: I was in the park . A: What were you doing there ? B : & . ... 来描述上个星期日两人不同的动作,写出五个正确的句子 。 Time Action Linda Me 8:00 ...
1.What's the weather like there? It's cold and w&&&&&&&. 2.What was he doing? He ... morning, I was walking down the street when a UFO 2 &right in front of me.You can ...
Module 9 English for you and me 学习目标 语音 通过正确重读句子中的实词来突出句意 词... The next day, 9 was just as excited as Tom when they discovered that there was an electric...
[交际用语] 1. What were you doing when...? 2. I was doing sth. when...
3. How about... / ... 如: He walked in front of me. 他走在我的前面。 There are some flowers in front of the ... 其反义词是at the back of&(在&&范围内的后部)。如:There is a big desk and a ...
When Linda finally saw Davy , he was jumping and running with another dog . There was a... 13. I was walking down the street when a UFO landed right in front of me . 当一个UFO恰好...
Do you know where he has gone? Could you please tell me when he will be back?(注意... 一个陌生人问我附近是否有银行。 =A stranger asked me if / whether there was a bank ... 清新的,凉爽的:Please open the window and let fresh air in. 请打开窗子通一下风。 4)...
Will you tell me when we will have a meeting?
请告诉我我们什么时候开会好吗? (4)Can ... He is a retired worker. 他是位退休工人。 (3)There was a girl sitting there. 有个女孩坐在那... onto Oak Street向左转/向右转到橡树街 11. go past路过,经过 12. between&and&在两...
and the color is red as cinnabar. When he was driven by the reasons of good "species of... day, she could not help asking teacher Xu seriously: "What do you on earth want, me or ...
than their plane. The captain found out later there was one large object(物体) and six ... B: Just talk in English as much as possible. A: What should I do if others laugh at me when I...
7. Do you_with me? 8. She_her mother yesterday. 9. There are many_shows on TV. 10. ... and didn't know what to order(点菜). When he looked at the menu, it was hard for him ...
7. Do you_with me? 8. She_her mother yesterday. 9. There are many_shows on TV. 10. ... and didn't know what to order(点菜). When he looked at the menu, it was hard for him ...
The teacher and saw Lisa on the paper. 四,单项选择 1.----Excuse me. How far is the bus ... when you go out! A. turning off B. to turn off C.turn off D. turns off 4.There was a traffic ...
t there now. They were there& Can you pick them up for me, please?. 4.使学生能正确理解... S: & T: No, look, it's in my book ,now .
出示:But, it was in my left hand just now. T: And... S: & is excited . T: 总结规律 Step 4: Presentation of the dialogue a.T: I think when you ...
If I wake me up. A.sleep B.will be sleeping C.was still sleeping D.am still sleeping 6. We ... it told 12. &What were you doing when the telephone rang? &I away my books and to bed...
Unit3 《It was there》Part A Listen,read and say 二、教材简解 义务教育课程标准实验教... 4.T:All of you know me very well.Today I take these things to our classroom.Look,they are in... often go to take photos on a sunny day.Guess.What do I usually take when I take photos?...
When I raise my head,I am amazed to find that there is an attractive picture in the sky. The ... colours and shapes predict?
I am so glad that the Internet helped me to solve the problems... Let me take the dark black ones for instance ,it means it will be rainy soon.
If you saw red ...
this 26. There was ______ time _______ I hated to go to school A, a that B. a when C. the ... 5.Father,son and grandson are three _______(代) . 6.What he said made me _______...
me where I can take the bus.我要坐直通巴士去广州市区,请问在哪里坐车? 3.(when you ... Note:there are two airports in Beijing, the more often used is Capital Airport, and the other ...
I was sad and had lost my confidence.(信心) I decided to go to a class which can tell me... green. During the day, there is enough light. When fish swim nearby, you can catch them ...
Author: There was a crackling noise in the bracken behind him, and out came Pooh.
Pooh... I wanted to ask you." Would you write 'A Happy Birthday' on it for me?"
Author: Well, he ... Piglet: (плачет) "Yes, but I'm afraid -- I'm very sorry, Eeyore -- but when I was running ...
Brian: I was born 5 England&in a small town near London. Smith: 6 7 did you live there? ... Early, she began to learn 3 tap (踢踏舞)and ballet (芭蕾舞)from an aunt. When she ... and said to the manager(经理), "I want to work here, but how much will you give me ?...
on the road and stop him / her to ask: &Could you give me a lift, please?& During holiday,... From there to the finish line was 42.195 km. 马拉松赛跑是奥林匹克运动会最长的赛跑。...
He lended to me. when I come back ,they abstracted some peaches, and I began. After a ... get the peach in height. They also went to look for the ladder but there was only one which I ...
教学过程 Step 1. lead-in: Activity One:Listen and find out how many people you hear. 设计... had finished her composition .
A. if B. that C. when D. where 4). Could you show me
A. ... 让学生们之间建立起美丽和谐的友谊。 教学对象分析 学生们正处在青春期期间,对于友...
There was committee agreement. Failure could result in rejection of the budget. ... elements (characters/action) and traditional sentence elements (subject/verb). When you ... or goal of the action (the action's object) follows the verb: Some cop gave me a ticket. ...
Show this paper and point out the words you need to express to anyone who can read ... me where I can take the bus.我要坐直通巴士去广州市区,请问在哪里坐车? 3.(when you ... 地址:朝阳区北沙滩大屯路甲一号,电话: Note:there are two airports in ...
One day when she was looking for her new Chinese friend after a performance, she came ... &Mr Henry, would you tell me the difference between 'alone' and 'lonely'?& &Well...
如: &&& I was walking in the street when someone called me.我正在街上走时突然有人... farthest D. longer 2. You must have _______ Beyonce, and she is a very famous singer ... islands.
Earth has many different bodies of water, too. You know about the oceans. There ...
1.(2009年湖北卷)Would you please________the paper for me and see if there are any ... 可知A项正确。 【答案】 A 3.(2010届湖北黄石二中月考)The little boy was so careless ... &Is your husband good at cleaning up the room? &Not very,but when it________cooking,...
or neighborhood and church. I don't know or think you would say our family has a tradition... He was there when my dad left. He feed m, put clothes on my back and buy me things as if ...
&Please help me .My life has 2 been a good one since I became 3 in football and it is ... m out there in the football field 6 after a flying ball .When I wake up ,I'm more 7 than I was ...
5. It took me two hours ___ my homework last night. A. to finish B. finishing C. finish D. for ... his caps. He went through a forest. There were many monkeys in it. It was very hot and the ... &Time is money&, but I think time is 1 important than money. Why? Because when ...
Once there were five beggars(乞丐). One was English, one Turkish(土耳其人), one... were fighting. After they told him, he said. &Give me your coin. I will buy what you wish.& ...
I'm thinking about to Shanghai rather than there ______ train.
8. 我爷爷没有去过美国。... had played on me until a few years later when I was in the Army, sitting in a foxhole, and ...
there, really. (F18) Especially because she was like approachable and everything [...] I didn... s not harming him or anything so for me, you know, I was like &Go ahead with it 100%& ... It was explained so well [...] it's easy enough reading it on paper [...] but when somebody...
when they talked about Francisco Franco. It was oral history in the making and I asked as ... There were some major differences between our cultures but my history courses taught me ... for this internship and one of the questions that it asked was, &what do you think you think...
my teacher was angry with me. A. so B. 不填 C. or 5. &What did you do on May Day? &I ... Mrs. Jones lives near her school, and she always walks there in the morning. All her ... the front door C. the both side door 3. Mother heard someone talking . A. when she got into...
to do was to see if there were products that might help me, but there only seemed to be ... and inside walls of the bowl there is some jelly, which freezes hard when cooled. P20 3. ... Does any of them show discoveries? 2. Work out two rules that will help you decide what is ...
When? Where? How? 2.Why was the steamboat there? Para.2-5 Board the steamboat ... t kill me&&.He sounded as if he's going to On hearing these,
Jim looked _______ and ... about Adventure in Literature and the Cinema. What is adventure? Do you know? ...
persist 5.There was a knock at the door. It was the third time someone _______ me that ... her study. 27. When I saw that man of strong principle and sense of justice, I couldn't help... A. to cry B. crying C. to take D. taking 3.Not that Mary doesn't want to help you,it's ...
I always knew when they were lying to me, you know. By the time I was in high school, I was... and through the m____ I could see my grandmother. And she was just standing there, ...
One time, when I was serving food to a middle-aged couple, the wife asked me how the ... Now the empty place in my heart is filled. And there's one thing that Linda and I know for ... nor Jean.
4. What's the main idea of the passage? A. Don't believe those you get to ...
There is something that you can do for me. 你可以为我做些事情。 4. Have you finished ... It was getting late. They rode on and on. At last the horses stopped. Where were they? ... swiftly, tiny, kiss, warmth, scene, related, topic 重点句子分析 1. When you read this poem, ...
He was so scared that when he first got in,he held me very tightly. I had thought this would ... 11、A.but B.so C.or D.and 12、A.without B.around C.above D.behind 13、A.smiles B.... &You must give something back to your community ,&my mother told me summers ago ....
I know you didn't do this just to win an election, and I know you didn't do it for me. You did it... She was born just a gen a time when there were no cars on the road ...
black-and-blue face,and a sad expression,No way am I going to sit there,I thought __3__,... and now was on her way for __6__. When the snack and juice arrived,it did not take me ... to get a seat by myself .Just then,an air hostess approached me and asked,&Would you ...
S1 and S2, let me tell you how to do it. S1 and S2: Yes.& T: S1, you look at photos in ... sentence structures: Did ...? What ...? Were there ...? Where ...? How was ...? Do you know... T: Did you have fun camping means did you enjoy yourself when you camped. 同学们,你...
up and put forward a question.
Hardly had I enter the army when I felt very proud.
请看试题... A Were there B There are C There was D Is there 21.Not only ______ the data fed into it, ... Now comes your turn. Out went the children.
请看试题:①&&can you tell me where my ...
there can be no stable civilization. All of us have been unhappy when we have forgotten ... afternoon I was on duty at the check-in counter. A young man came to me and asked if his ... to do our homework, or failed to keep an appointment with a friend. Fun Test Suppose you ...
the door and now it wasn't there! As I was looking for it, the landlord Did you have a good ... he said to me. &He ______ me _____ the window.
A. to close B. closing ... A. would do B. would have done C. will do D. do 9. She said it started raining when she got...
It was like 'help help', but I couldn't scream. So the man came over and he shoved me... stops and we're thrown into panic.
32. When it was all over, both men spoke as if there ... The homeless couple succeeded at last in finding a flat to rent.& Therefore you should ...
because in that part of the country there was a high __8__ for soldiers' shoes. Our young ... Saturday when high temperatures and strong wind created a firestorm that swept across a ... he used to say,&Even making tacks can bring a fortune.My trade is more useful to me ...
t understand why at first , but soon I learned that there was a great shortage of electricity ... Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won't feel less comfortable than when they are ... time at their disposal without parents looking over their shoulder。 As to me, college life is ...
t w__-about the matter and take it away. . 5. You should wear a shirt and t___--when you ... A was; will take B was; would take C will take D would take 合作探究 If there ... &let's&ask&Tom&instead. If&she&come),&please&tell&me. If&I&be)&you,&I&...
a_in that city, for example, the Water World and the amusement park.
14. When you are in... t clear, but it is anyhow cleaner than it was 100 years ago. For me, the best things about ... 7. It is very popular gift. A. a kind of B. kinds of C. the kind of ( )8. &How can I get there? ...
" 1 Now when Saul returned from pursuing the Philistines, he was told, saying, &Behold, ... there is no evil or rebellion in my hands, and I have not sinned against you, though you are ... off the edge of Saul's robe. 6 So he said to his men, &Far be it from me because of the ...
When I lived there, I used to go to the seashore on Sundays. While I was wondering at this, ... Until you told me I had no idea of it.
4. before has special meanings in the adverbial clause...
When deeply absorbed in work, which he often was, he would forget all about eating and ... 3. I must make full use of the time there is left to me and do as much as I can for the people.... 他们缺搭葡萄架的杆儿, 没有杆搭架子, 葡萄产量就会减少一半。 混合译: 7. You ...
Maybe you haven' t 7 your particular skill yet but it is out there 8 . It does not matter 9 a sport... When we talk about how teenagers are getting worse and worse now, most young people ... mother scream? A.Because the present is beautiful. B.Because she thought it was a real ...
and B. when she C. she D. that she not until 直到&&才 答案 D 41. It was ______ who ... words in the essay.) This four-paragraph essay is too difficult for me to understand. (There ... finishing the work. I spent twenty yuan on the shirt. It is no use crying now. You'd better ...
left, to bring ( )13. -Excuse me, where is the nearest post office?
-Take No. 5 bus and ___... In this village in Mexico (墨西哥), there were not schools. The bus was the school! The ... 7. ____ I didn't like maths at first, I still tried my best to learn it.
A. Until B. When C. If D. ...
享利,是美国最著名的作家之一。 5. There was no snow, the leaves were gone from the ... 在中学教我们英语提约翰逊先生。(省略引导词it) 5. You can't help me and I can't ... 时间不早了,你该回家了。(省译原因的从属连词as) 6.Metals expand when heated ...
3. When I phoned Xiao Ming , he was playing s . 4. We will go to the movie with our parents... A. other B. the other C. another D. others 15.me carefully, boys and girls. Can you me? A. ... The bus started. Robert had a look 6 the bus. He saw a lot of people 7 there. There were ...
President Obama, and former president George W bush who you saw right there, attended... My father worked on the 88th floor at the World Trade Center, I was 13 when I stood here ... I've tried to teach him all the things my father taught me, how to catch a base ball, how to ...
5. You are so kind-hearted that you always give me a hand when I am in danger.
你心肠真... 4. I won the essay prize, and then was offered a scholarship: nothing succeeds like ... his reputation a lot of harm. 他屡次失败使他的声誉受到很大损害。
3. There was a traffic ...
when you need her. Will you be around (= here or somewhere near) next week? There's a ... As the bus left, she turned around (= so that she was facing in the opposite direction) and ... well he looked. You've done all your homework in an hour? You amaze me. [+ that] It ...
Removing adenoids using heat and suction This leaflet is about when and how heat and ... technique. Two studies looked at bleeding after the procedure. In 1 study there was no ... procedure in detail & a member of your child's healthcare team should also give you full ...
was much more frequent than 'youse' and 'yous'. There were too many occurrences... 'I do be washin' me hair when he rings me'. This term 'do be' occurred once in the... wasn't allowed to be taught in the National Schools.
Nowadays it is very seldom that you ...
&It ____ true because there was little snow there.& A. may not be B. won't be C. couldn... shouldn't C. needn't D. couldn't 10. Why did you just sit and watch? You _______ me.... Fish will die without water. She would play tennis with her friend when she was young. ...
what, which, when, where, how, why等。 I wonder if you can do me a favour.不知您能否帮... she was very busy then 9. why he left 10. was different from what 11. is how we'll go there...
but there's never really been a formal way that we've been able to log and reflect on the ... of them, and say: &I think you've missed the point& or &Go and do this.& So when the ... for continuing professional development. The implementation of Reflect was spearheaded ...
There was a sound on footsteps on the staircase outside.外面楼道上有脚步声。 (2) noise ... Don't youremember me?Boy:Oh,wow!You're Paula,aren't you? (反意疑问句)Girl:That's ... 一.重点词汇 1.voice n.说话声;声音(the sound that are made when people speak or sing...
(如果强调部分是疑问词) eg. Who is it that spoke first?When was it that they came here... you should read English aloud. 6.He told me his father had died and he had to make a ... he is honest.B. I told him (that) I would come back soon. C. He said (that) he would go there...
本文歌舞青春WhenThereWasMeAndYou钢琴谱的相关文章
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、

我要回帖

更多关于 特长怎么写 的文章

随机推荐