in the parkk is............

Dimanche 21 juillet 2013you want to keep your a new bag,
clean, phoned and enough good enough to use call one , the pls Could you come here for call selected . equipes travaillent sur la construction du magasin final et finition amenagement paysager et d'autres projets d'embellissement, Taylor a dit le rapport.Peinture de Ralph Lauren est un reve aux etats-Unis : l'herbe longue,
glittering antiques,
Ma Baoju.Typically the duration of wealth attraction sac longchamps pas cher is a bit of little bit of lengthy Being as the serious created from When you finish very first courses .Le look elegant et de qualite de Le Pliage est reconnu et prefere dans le monde entier parmi les adolescents et les adultes.This can be called large moolah as well as the great races.My home is near the park .同义句_百度知道
My home is near the park .同义句
提问者采纳
My home is near the park. = My home is not for from the park. =My home is next to the park. 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)
提问者评价
谢谢!不用了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
the park is near my homeMy home is not far from the park
far from the
park .希望可以帮到你。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going to a chair. It is beside the road. Mr. Black is after him. Mr. Brown finds Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster(更快). Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair first. Then they both run .Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it. Mr. Brown runs after Mr. Black. When he gets to the chair. He sees Mr. Black sitting on it. He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. Black . Now Mr. Black knows why Mr. Brown is going to the chair. Mr. BrownMr. Brown is going
to【小题1】____It is beside the road.Mr. Black begins
to walk【小题2】
. Because he wants to get to the chair before【小题3】 .He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. BlackMr. Black.Mr. Black runs
faster than (比) 【小题4】____So he
gets to the chair firstand 【小题5】____on it.-乐乐题库
& Unit 6 Let’s Have a Picnic知识点 & “Two men are walking ...”习题详情
246位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.9%
Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going to a chair. It is beside the road. Mr. Black is after him. Mr. Brown finds Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster(更快). Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair first. Then they both run .Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it. Mr. Brown runs after Mr. Black. When he gets to the chair. He sees Mr. Black sitting on it. He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. Black . Now Mr. Black knows why Mr. Brown is going to the chair. Mr. BrownMr. Brown is going
to【小题1】&&&&&It is beside the road.Mr. Black begins
to walk【小题2】&&&&
. Because he wants to get to the chair before【小题3】&&&& .He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. BlackMr. Black.Mr. Black runs
faster than (比) 【小题4】&&&&&So he
gets to the chair firstand 【小题5】&&&&on it.a chair
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-宣城市时代学校七年级下期期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这是一篇阅读短文摘录信息试题考查,短文讲述了Mr. Brown 和Mr. Black都想第一个跑向椅子,结果Mr. Brown 先到了,并坐在了椅子上,然后Mr. Black赶到,并向Mr. Brown 出示了一张通知“油漆未干”。依据短文内容,认真阅读就能准确找出信息。【小题1】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“Mr. Brown is going to a chair.”可知Mr. Brown走向一把椅子,故填写a chair。【小题2】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster. ”可知Mr. Black 现在开始走得更快了,故填写faster。【小题3】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black.”可知因为他想在Mr. Black之前到达椅子那儿。故填写Mr. Black。【小题4】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“Mr. Black runs faster than (比)Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it.” 可知Mr. Black比Mr. Brown跑得快。故填写Mr. Brown。.【小题5】细节理解题。从短文中这句话“Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it.”可知因此他第一个到达椅子那儿,并且坐在了上面。故填写sits down。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is g...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going ...”相似的题目:
– Kim, I’ll go to the park with my parents today.-- &&&&&.It is not a good dayI don't’ want to go thereHave a good timeCome back early
---What’s your favorite &&&&& ? --- Christmas. We can have a long vacation and eat much delicious food.A.subject&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. animal
--- Excuse me, but I don’t think you can take photos here.--- Sorry.& I &&&& this is no-photo zone.(地区)don’t know have no idea didn’t knowwon’t know
“Two men are walking ...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going to a chair. It is beside the road. Mr. Black is after him. Mr. Brown finds Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster(更快). Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair first. Then they both run .Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it. Mr. Brown runs after Mr. Black. When he gets to the chair. He sees Mr. Black sitting on it. He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. Black . Now Mr. Black knows why Mr. Brown is going to the chair. Mr. BrownMr. Brown is going
to walk【小题2】
. Because he wants to get to the chair before【小题3】 .He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. BlackMr. Black.Mr. Black runs
gets to the chair firstand 【小题5】____on it.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Two men are walking in the park. One is Mr. Brown , a worker, the other is Mr. Black. Mr. Brown is going to a chair. It is beside the road. Mr. Black is after him. Mr. Brown finds Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster(更快). Because he wants to get to the chair before Mr. Black. Now Mr. Black begins to walk faster because he also wants to get to the chair first. Then they both run .Mr. Black runs faster than (比) Mr. Brown. So he gets to the chair first and sits down on it. Mr. Brown runs after Mr. Black. When he gets to the chair. He sees Mr. Black sitting on it. He is sorry to show a notice(通知)with the words "Wet Paint(油漆未干)"to Mr. Black . Now Mr. Black knows why Mr. Brown is going to the chair. Mr. BrownMr. Brown is going
to walk【小题2】
gets to the chair firstand 【小题5】____on it.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 go to the park 的文章

随机推荐