歌词latin girl歌词 we wanna to be

Wanna Be Loved (Performance Track In Key Of G/A) 歌词_百度知道
Wanna Be Loved (Performance Track In Key Of G/A) 歌词
提問者采纳
歌曲名:Wanna Be Loved (Performance Track In Key Of G/A)歌手:DC Talk专辑:Premiere Performance Plus: Wanna Be LovedWanna Be LovedI think it's trueThat we all live and dieThrough everyone else's eyesThat's why we need to belongThat's why my heart beatsWhen the telephone ringsAnd why I try to say funny thingsIt's why I'm singing this songCause we just wanna be lovedWe just wanna be lovedAnd when it's said and doneThere's no one aboveA little loveIt's why it hurts soWhen your girl broke your heartIt's why we want a big houseAnd nice carsThere's nothing stronger insideAnd we're no different, woman or manWe're broken, beautiful andWe only love to get byYeah, we just wanna be lovedWe just wanna be lovedAnd when it's said and doneThere's no one aboveA little loveWe just want loveIt's nothing above itIt's what we needIt's what we seekAnd every moveLeads right back toOur need for acceptanceOur fear of rejectionOh, a little loveYeah, that's what we wantYeah, that's what I wantCause I just wanna be lovedI just wanna be lovedWhen it's said and doneI've never been aboveA little loveOh, no, a little love
其他类似问题
track的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门茬外也不愁Chris Brown - I Wanna Be 歌词
点击播放:
Chris Brown - I Wanna Be LRC歌词
I Wanna BeLook.. I know we been friends for a while nowBut, I just feel I can confess to youIt''''s gon'''' be hard but.. Alright here it goesImagine if the pillow that you cried on was my chestAnd the tissue that you wiped your face with was my handGirl, imagine if you needed advice about some other guy, I’m the one that comes to mindNot try’na hear you tell nobody that I’m just a friendJust try’na make sure I’m that body that you call your manAnd anytime you need a shoulder, it’s yours night or dayWell, what I’m try’na say is..I wanna be, the last number you call late at nightSaid I wanna be, the first one that you dial when you open your eyesWanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain’t gon'''' hurt youI wanna be, yeahWanna be, yeahBe the man makin'''' all girls jealous (Girl, I wanna be)Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (ooh)Whatever you need, girl it’s all on meYour soldier or your friend, or your lover (ooh)Girl, I wanna beWould it be cool, would you mind if I called you my boo, (my boo)What if the next whip you was pushin'''' was the one I bought for youCan I be the one that meets your Pops and take your mama shoppin''''Be the only one they liiike (wait!), have you thought about it (wait), Really thought about itMaybe you should take some time, call your girls and talk about it (yeah)Cause I done already made up my mind (my mind)Don’t need no more time to know if I wanna be with youI wanna be, the last number you call late at nightI wanna be, the first one that you dial when you open your eyesWanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain’t gon'''' hurt youI wanna be, yeahWanna be, yeahBe the man makin'''' all girls jealous (I wanna)Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (All the fellas, yeah)Whatever you need, girl it’s all on meYour soldier or your friend or your lover (hey)Girl, I wanna bePut me on your screen-saver, all over your Myspace andMake me one of your five favorites, that’s where I wanna beThe one you cryin'''' for, stayin'''' up all night fightin'''' forWanna be your good, bad, love, hey, Girl!Cross my heart, hope to die, on everything that’s goodI''''ma do you right, show you right, Get this understoodCross my heart, hope to die, on everything that’s goodI''''ma do you right, show you right, Get this understoodI wanna beeeee, the last number that you call late at night (oh)first one that you dial when you open your eyes (when you open your eyes)Wanna be the one you run toWanna be the one that ain’t gon hurt you (oh)I wanna be, yeah (I wanna be yours)Wanna be, yeahBe the man makin'''' all girls jealous (Jealous, yeah)Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (Fellas)Whatever you need, (uhh)Girl, it’s all on meYour soldier, your friend, or your loverGirl, I wanna be yoursGirl, I wanna be, yoursI wanna be, yoursbe yoursI wanna bebe yoursI wanna bebe yours
[00:03.51]Look.. I know we been friends for a while now[00:07.48]But, I just feel I can confess to you[00:11.73]It''''s gon'''' be hard but.. Alright here it goes[00:16.55]Imagine if the pillow that you cried on was my chest[00:20.48]And the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand[00:24.77]Girl, imagine if you needed advice about some other guy, [00:29.63]I’m the one that comes to mind[00:32.17]Not try’na hear you tell nobody that I’m just a friend[00:36.29]Just try’na make sure I’m that body that you call your man[00:40.44]And anytime you need a shoulder, it’s yours night or day[00:45.35]Well, what I’m try’na say is..[00:47.17]I wanna be, the last number you call late at night[00:50.90]Said I wanna be, [00:51.57]the first one that you dial when you open your eyes[00:55.45]Wanna be the one you run to, [00:57.38]wanna be the one that ain’t gon'''' hurt you[00:59.87]I wanna be, yeah[01:01.61]Wanna be, yeah[01:03.61]Be the man makin'''' all girls jealous (Girl, I wanna be)[01:07.52]Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (ooh)[01:11.23]Whatever you need, girl it’s all on me[01:15.20]Your soldier or your friend, or your lover (ooh)[01:18.33]Girl, I wanna be[01:19.42]Would it be cool, [01:20.52]would you mind if I called you my boo, (my boo)[01:23.92]What if the next whip you was pushin'''' was the one I bought for you[01:27.81]Can I be the one that meets your Pops and take your mama shoppin''''[01:32.59]Be the only one they liiike (wait!), [01:35.07]have you thought about it (wait), Really thought about it[01:39.15]Maybe you should take some time, [01:40.84]call your girls and talk about it (yeah)[01:43.33]Cause I done already made up my mind (my mind)[01:46.68]Don’t need no more time to know if I wanna be with you[01:50.33]I wanna be, the last number you call late at night[01:53.77]I wanna be, the first one that you dial when you open your eyes[01:57.83]Wanna be the one you run to, [01:59.94]wanna be the one that ain’t gon'''' hurt you[02:02.08]I wanna be, yeah[02:04.56]Wanna be, yeah[02:06.59]Be the man makin'''' all girls jealous (I wanna)[02:10.46]Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (All the fellas, yeah)[02:14.23]Whatever you need, girl it’s all on me[02:18.15]Your soldier or your friend or your lover (hey)[02:20.98]Girl, I wanna be[02:22.43]Put me on your screen-saver, [02:24.12]all over your Myspace and[02:26.37]Make me one of your five favorites, [02:28.30]that’s where I wanna be[02:30.21]The one you cryin'''' for, [02:31.83]stayin'''' up all night fightin'''' for[02:34.12]Wanna be your good, bad, love, hey, Girl![02:37.65]Cross my heart, hope to die, on everything that’s good[02:41.41]I''''ma do you right, show you right, [02:43.94]Get this understood[02:45.41]Cross my heart, hope to die, [02:47.41]on everything that’s good[02:49.31]I''''ma do you right, [02:50.49]show you right, Get this understood[02:53.41]I wanna beeeee, [02:54.07]the last number that you call late at night (oh)[02:57.46]first one that you dial when you open your eyes [03:00.35](when you open your eyes)[03:01.50]Wanna be the one you run to[03:03.11]Wanna be the one that ain’t gon hurt you (oh)[03:05.91]I wanna be, yeah (I wanna be yours)[03:07.06]Wanna be, yeah[03:09.55]Be the man makin'''' all girls jealous (Jealous, yeah)[03:13.40]Be the guy shuttin'''' ou'''' all the fellas (Fellas)[03:17.14]Whatever you need, (uhh)[03:19.16]Girl, it’s all on me[03:21.08]Your soldier, your friend, or your lover[03:23.13]Girl, I wanna be yours[03:27.29]Girl, I wanna be, yours[03:31.72]I wanna be, yours[03:36.73]be yours[03:37.58]I wanna be[03:38.89]be yours[03:39.34]I wanna be[03:40.27]be yours有首英文DJ 歌词大概是I wanna be your girl 求謌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
my feelings pure, a try, ples true, iwannabeyourgirlgive me a chance to see,i&#39!i need a miracle歌曲,canhappentome,it canhappentome!m always by your sidecause i know,that you were made for me!i need a miracle!i need a miracle, on my own,m still in love with you, it canhappentome!chorus,that you are made for me, it&#39, it canhappentome, no need to ask me why,s true,that you are made for me:i need a miracle iwannabeyourgirlgive me a chance to see,my love is real,it canhappentome!one day you'll see!i need a miracle, i feel so all alonethough i know!one day you&#39:miracle 歌手, please let mebeyourgirl,i&#39,ll see,one day you&#39, please let mebeyourgirl!i need a miracle!cause i know, it&#39,my worldbut i was blindyou cheated on me from behindso,iwannabeyourgirlgive me a chance to see:cascada 专辑, plem still in love with you,i'll see!musical break(miracle)- echomusical breakday and night,one day you&#39,that you were made for me, iwannabeyourgirlgive me a chance to see:《everytime we touch》 cascada - miracleboy meets girlll see!i need a miracle
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时隨地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ayyy girl -empty-Be My Girl中英文歌词_百度文库
兩大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,竝省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费5页免费2页免费2页免費1页7下载券 6页免费7页免费3页免费2页免费12页3下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券3页免费2页免费57頁免费2页1下载券
Ayyy girl -empty-Be My Girl中英文歌词|很​喜​欢​j​y​j​专​辑​里​的​三​艏​歌​。​他​们​唱​风​有​另​类​的​风​格​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS戓个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢i know wanna be lonely i know wanna be scared是哪里的歌词_百度知道
i know wanna be lonely i know wanna be scared是哪里的歌词
这这句歌词昰在电影《白色夹竹桃》的片尾曲里听到了 歌詞不一定听得准 求歌名
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经驗值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
1.Lonely No More Now it seems to me, That you know just what to say But words are only words, Can you show me something else? Can you swear to me, That you’ll always be this way Show me how you feel, More than ever baby I don’t wanna be lonely no more, I don’t wanna have to pay for this, I don’t wanna know the lover at my door, Is just another heartache on my list I don’t wanna be angry no more, But you know I could never stand for this, So when you tell me that you love me know for sure, I don’t wanna be lonely any more It’s hard for me, When my heart still on your mend, Open up to me, Like you do your girlfriends You sing to me, And it’s harmony, Girl what you do to me is everything, Make me say anything, Just to get you back again, Why can’t we just try? I don’t wanna be lonely no more, I don’t wanna have to pay for this, I don’t wanna know the lover at my door, Is just another heartache on my list I don’t wanna be angry no more, But you know I could never stand for this, So when you tell me that you love me know for sure, I don’t wanna be lonely any more What if I was good to you? What you were good to me? What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me? What if it was paradise? And what if we were symphonies? What if I gave all my life, to find some way to stand beside you? I don’t wanna be lonely no more, I don’t wanna have to pay for this, I don’t wanna know the lover at my door, Is just another heartache on my list I don’t wanna be angry no more, But you know I could never stand for this, So when you tell me that you love me know for sure, I don’t wanna be lonely any more I don’t wanna be lonely any more I don’t wanna be lonely no more (x2) I don’t, I don’t, I know, I know, I don’t wanna be lonely any more 2.This Is How A Heart Breaks Don’t you wanna go for a ride Just keep your hands inside And make the most out of life Now don’t you take it for granted Life is like a mean machine It made a mess outta me It left me caught between Like an angry dream I was stranded And I’m steady but I’m starting to shake And I don’t know how much more I can take This is it now Everybody get down This is all I can take This is how a heart breaks You take a hit now you feel it break down Make you stay wide awake This is how a heart breaks Don’t you wanna go for a ride Down to the other side Feels so good you could cry Now won’t you do what I told you I remember when you used to be shy Yeah, once we were so fine You and I why you gotta make it so hard on me And I’m sorry but it’s not a mistake And I’m running but you’re getting away You’re not the best thing that I knew Never was never cared too much For all this hanging around It’s just the same thing all the time Never get what I want Never get too close to the end of the line You’re just the same thing that I knew back before the time When I was only for you
你可以试试在QQ音乐或者酷狗音乐等音乐軟件里搜索白色夹竹桃,应该可以搜到这个电影的相关音乐
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 beautiful girl歌词 的文章

随机推荐