miss cecilia大衣 到底是什么哪个牌子的大衣好

Sina Visitor SystemCecilia Chailly的《I Miss You》 歌词_百度知道
Cecilia Chailly的《I Miss You》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:I Miss You歌手:Cecilia Chailly专辑:AloneThe Summer ObsessionI Miss YouImagine if we never liedImagine if we never triedTo be something we're notWe forgot how it feelsTo be tightTo be closeTo be realAnd I miss youAnd I wish you were hereI stopped breathingWhen you said you don't care anymoreYou're caught up in your plastic lifeChanging right before my eyesA chameleonI used to know you like the back of my mindDid that part of you dieAnd I miss youAnd I wish you were hereI stopped breathingWhen you said you don't care anymoreAnd I'm scaredDon't don't leave me aloneI'm home having nothingAnyway anywayStandin' on the corner in the pouring rainGotta find a drug that will keep me saneLike youI watch you from a distanceI remember all of those instancesWhen you smileWhe you laughWhen you crashWhen I'm there to catch you when you fallAnd I miss youAnd I wish you were hereI stopped breathingWhen you said you don't care anymore(And I miss you)Tell me that you're doing fine(And I wish you were here)I still remember every time(I stopped breathing)And everyone I know will say(When you said you don't care anymore)That you are always apart of meAnd I miss you like you never knewAnd I miss you like you never knew
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 呢大衣什么牌子好 的文章

随机推荐