求翻译what's meant to bewhat will bealways find a way

What's meant to be will always find its way
快成为TA第一个粉丝吧!
探访TA的足迹世界和旅行梦想Explore the world
去过国家城市
点评0 / 0去过 0 个目的地点评过 0 个目的地
TA还没有踩下足迹!
0 / 500 字
/link?url=m3kA_kidXHSko7zQ9c_sm9mIbKx8CRxf0V_zUE7dUyBi0VNR-AR-ku6JbWW7wHaR扫描下载客户端we own it中文歌詞
有關MJ-We Are The World歌詞 20點我想中文翻譯 歌詞如下: There is a time when we should heed a certain call Cause the world it seems it’s right in this line Cause there’s a chance for taking in needing our own lives It seems we need nothing at all I used to feel that I should give away my heart And it shows that fear of needing them Then I read the headlines and it said they’re dying there And it shows that we must heed instead We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let’s start giving But there’s a chance we’re taking We’re taking our own lives It’s true we’ll make a brighter day just you and me Give in your heart and you will see that someone cares Cause you know that they can feed them all Than I read the paper and it said that you’ve been denied And it shows the second we will call We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let’s start giving But there’s a chance we re taking We’re taking our own lives It s true we’ll make a brighter day just you and me No there’s a time when we must love them all And it seems that life it don t make love at all But if you’d be there and I’ll love you more and more It seems in life I didn’t do that We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let’s start giving But there’s a chance we are taking We are taking our own lives It’s true we’ll make a brighter day just you and me We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let’s start giving But there’s a chance we’re taking We’re taking our own lives It’s true we’ll make a brighter day just you and me We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let’s start giving But there’s a chance we’re taking We’re taking our own lives It’s true we’ll make a brighter day just you and me 謝謝There comes a time when we heed a certain call 當我們聽到了懇切的呼喚 When the world must come together as one 全世界應該團結一致 There are people dying 有些地方的人們正逐漸死亡 and it&s time to lend a hand to life 是該伸出援手的時候 The greatest gift of all 對生命而言,這是最好的禮物 We can&t go on pretending day by day 我們不能日復一日的偽裝下去了 That someone, somewhere will 在某些地方總有人要改變自己 soon make a change 我們都是上帝的大家族中的一員 We are all a part of Gods great big family 我們都是上帝的大家族中的一員 And the truth, you know, Love is all we need 事實上,我們需要的就是愛 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我們都是神的子民 We are the ones to make a brighter day 創造美好的未來要靠我們 So let's start giving 所以,讓我們開始奉獻自己 there&s a choice we're making 我們正在做的抉擇 We're saving out own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 it&s true we'll make a better day 是在拯救自己的生命 Just you and me 就靠你和我 Send them your heart 將你的心傳遞給他們 so they'll know that someone cares 讓他們明瞭有人關心他們 And their lives will be stronger and free 他們的生活才能更堅強、更自由 And as God has shown us 如同上帝開釋我們的 by turning stones to bread 藉著把石頭變成麵包這件事 So we all must lend a helping hand 我們都應該伸出援手才對 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我們都是神的子民 We are the ones to make a brighter day 創造美好的未來要靠我們 So let's start giving 所以,讓我們開始奉獻自己 there&s a choice we're making 我們正在做的抉擇 We're saving out own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 it&s true we'll make a better day 是在拯救自己的生命 Just you and me 就靠你和我 When you&re down and out 當你意志消沉、不被接納 there seems no hope at all 一切似乎全無希望 But if you just believe 但只要你相信 there&s no way we can fall 我們不可能倒下 Let us realize that a change can only come 只能做一個改變 When we stand together as one 當我們像一家人站在一起 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我們都是神的子民 We are the ones to make a brighter day 創造美好的未來要靠我們 So let's start giving 所以,讓我們開始奉獻自己 there&s a choice we're making 我們正在做的抉擇 We're saving out own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 it&s true we'll make a better day 是在拯救自己的生命 Just you and me 就靠你和我
我想知這首Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol 歌詞與歌名的中文意思?Forget what we are toldBefore we get too oldShow me a garden thats bursting into lifeLets waste timeChasing cars 在這裡是什麼意思?Around our headsForget what we are toldBefore we get too oldShow me a garden thats bursting into lifeAll that I amAll that I ever wasIs here in your perfect eyes, they are all I can seeI dont know whereConfused about how as wellJust know that these things will never change for us at alChasing cars 追著無終的列車We'll do it all 我們竭盡所能Everything 對一切未來On our own 都靠著彼此We don't need 我們不需要Anything 無奈世俗Or anyone 與其他外人If I lay here 如果我躺在這If I just lay here 就這麼躺在這了Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 你肯陪著我並一起遺忘這醜陋塵土嗎?I don't quite know 我不完全了解How to say 怎麼開口How I feel 我的感受重重Those three words 這三個字Are said too much 對你我來說太常出現They're not enough 也已不夠支撐了If I lay here 如果我就躺在這If I just lay here 就這們與世界短辭Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 你肯跟著我並肩忘掉這齣戲碼嗎?Forget what we're told 就忘了彼此的傷言告誡Before we get too old 在我們還來得及走上最後一程時Show me a garden that's bursting into life 請給我機會看你那如花園般艷麗的記憶Let's waste time 我們揮灑著分秒Chasing cars 追著無終的列車Around our heads 追逐腦裡的美影I need your grace 好想你一個溫柔To remind me 來提醒我To find my own 尋找真正的感受If I lay here 如果我躺在這If I just lay here 就這麼躺在這了Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 你肯賠盡人生就在這與我廝守嗎?Forget what we're told 就忘掉那無值的束縛吧Before we get too old 在我們還沒為另一半哭泣前Show me a garden that's bursting into life 請給我你那如後院森園般甜美的內在吧All that I am 我的現在All that I ever was 種種過去Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see 都已攤在你那完美的雙眸裡,也交叉了我所謂的天堂I don't know where 不清楚身處何處Confused about how as well 搞混了解決的定義Just know that these things will never change for us at all 只知道這些難題是不會自己為我們解決的If I lay here 如果我就逝去If I just lay here 如果就這麼走了Would you lie with me and just forget the world?你肯陪我走那最後一程嗎?
When You re Gone既歌詞,比埋中文解釋我如題~唔該幫一幫手 09:11:08係成手歌既中文解釋,唔該目前於網上找不到中文歌詞,所以繼續發揮自己的小宇宙-自行翻譯,譯得不算天衣無縫,但意思應該差不多的,希望能夠幫倒你!!以下是整首歌曲的中文譯本 :Avril Lavigne- When You're Gone I always needed time on my own我經常需要時間當我獨立無助時,I never thought I'd need you there when I cry我從未想過當我哭泣時會需要你And the days feel like years when I'm alone當我獨自一人,日子好像逝去良久And the bed where you lie你躺臥的那張牀is made up on your side是構成你的部分When you walk away當你走開I count the steps that you take我可以成為你所帶領的腳步Do you see how much I need you right now?你能夠理解我現在是多麼需要你嗎When you're gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you're gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you're gone當你離開The words I need to hear to always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我渡日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you我想念你I've never felt this way before我之前從未擁有這種感覺Everything that I do我所做的一切事物reminds me of you提醒我想起你And the clothes you left你所丟下的衣服they lay on the floor他們擱置在地板And they smell just like you他們的氣味好像你I love the things that you do我喜愛你所做的事物When you walk away當你走開I count the steps that you take我可以成為你所帶領的腳步Do you see how much I need you right now?你能夠理解我現在是多麼需要你嗎When you're gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you're gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you're gone當你離開The words I need to hear to always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我渡日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you我想念你We were made for each other 我們是雙方的一部分Out here forever是永恆的I know we were我知道我們Yeah是All I ever wanted was for you to know我至今想你知道的Everything I do I give my heart and soul一切事物我願意為你完成,我獻出我的心靈和靈魂I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me我幾乎呼吸困難,我需要感覺你待在我的身邊Yeah是When you're gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you're gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you're gone當你離開The words I need to hear will always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我渡日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you 我想念你絞盡腦汁終於完成,支持原創,請別抄襲.
When You’re Gone 中文歌詞我想要When You're Gone中文歌詞…THZWhen You Are Gone當你離開 I always needed time on my own 我也需要花些時間在自己身上 I never thought I'd need you there when I cry 我從不指望我哭泣時你會在我身邊 And the days feel like years when I'm alone 我一個人的時候感到度日如年 And the bed where you lie is made up on your side 你躺過的床還保持原樣 When you walk away I count the steps that you take 我認真地懷念你走過的每一步 Do you see how much I need you right now? 你現在知道我有多需要你嗎? When you're gone 當你轉身離開 The pieces of my heart are missing you 我破碎的心也在想你 When you're gone 當你轉身離開 The face I came to know is missing too 曾經熟悉的臉也失去 When you're gone當你轉身離開 The words I need to hear to always get me 我好想再次聽到 through the day And make it OK 曾經陪我度過難關的話語 I miss you 我好想你 I've never left the way before 我以前從來沒有這樣的感覺 Everything that I do reminds me of you 我做每件事都想著你 And the clothes you left they lie on the floor 你離開時衣服躺在地板上 And they smell just like you 它們的味道就像你一樣 I love the things that you do 我喜歡上你的每個細節 When you walk away I count the steps that you take 我認真地懷念你走過的每一步 Do you see how much I need you right now 你現在知道我有多需要你嗎 When you're gone 當你轉身離開 The pieces of my heart are missing you 我破碎的心也在想你 When you're gone 當你轉身離開 The face I came to know is missing too 曾經熟悉的臉也失去 When you're gone 當你轉身離開 The words I need to hear to always get me 我好想再次聽到 through the day And make it OK 曾經陪我度過難關的話語 I miss you 我好想你 We were made for each other 我們很般配 Out here forever I know we were 我知道我們永遠都是 All I ever wanted was for you to know 我曾經想讓你知道 Everything I do I give my heart and soul 我全心全意地做每件事 I can hardly breathe 我幾乎不能呼吸 I need to feel you here with me 讓我感覺著你就在我身邊
Fergie – Big Girls Dont Cry中文歌詞Fergie – Big Girls Dont Cry中文歌詞急!!唔該晒~Big Girls Don't Cry& ~ Fergieda da da da The smell of your skin lingers on me now 你的氣息仍在我四周環繞You're probably on your flight back to your hometown 此刻的你應該正在飛往家鄉的班機上I need some shelter of my own protection baby 我需要自我保護的避風港, 寶貝Be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity 在人群中與自己相依,如此清晰、安詳與平靜(chorus)I hope you know, I hope you know 我希望你能明瞭That this has nothing to do with you 這件事我必須獨自去完成It's personal, myself and I 非常個人、自我地We got some straightening out to do 有些事等著我去釐清And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket 我知道我將會想念你、就像孩童總懷念他們的毛毯But I've gotta get a move on with my life 但我仍必須為生活向前邁進It's time to be a big girl now 該是轉變為大女孩的時刻了 And big girls don't cry 而大女孩是不哭的Don't cry, Dont cry, Dont cry不會哭、不會哭、不會哭的The path that I'm walking, I must go alone 這條我正走的路,我必須獨自將它走完I must take the baby steps til I'm full grown 用宛若嬰兒的腳步直到我長大成人Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending do they 童話故事並非永遠都有快樂結局,不是嗎And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay 我預知到如果我原地踏步那事情將不可能有轉機(repeat chorus)Like a little school mate in the school yard 就像校園裡的學生一樣We'll play jacks and uno cards 我們玩著紙牌I'll be your best friend 我將成為你最要好的朋友And you'll be my valentine 你亦將成為我的情人Yes you can hold my hand if you want to 如果你願意的話你可以握住我的手Cuz I wanna hold yours too 因為我也想這麼做We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds 我們將是玩伴、是情侶並分享著私密But it's time for me to go home 但這該是我回家的時候了It's getting late, dark outside 時間晚了、天也黑了I need to be with myself in center, clarity, peace, serenity 我需要在人群中與自己相依,享受著清晰、安詳與平靜(repeat chorus)da da da da da da /watch?v=8udje9aHsZw
evanescence既call me when you are sober既中文歌詞~如題~~最好d解釋放0係句野既右手面~thz!以下中文歌词仅供参考。Call Me When You're sober 當你清醒時,呼喚我Don?t cry to me不要對著我哭If you loved me,you would be here with me如果你愛我,你應該和我一起在這裡You want me,come find me你想要我,就來找我Make up your mind下定你的決心Should have let you fall應該讓你自食其果And lose it all失去一切So maybe you can remember yourself也許這樣你可以認清自己Can?t keep believing無法繼續相信We?re only deceiving ourselves我們只是自欺欺人And I?m sick of the lie我厭倦了謊言And you?re too late你已經太遲了Don?t cry to me不要對著我哭If you loved me,you would be here with me如果你愛我,你應該和我一起在這裡You want me,come find me你想要我,就來找我Make up your mind下定你的決心Couldn?t take the blame無法接受指責Sick with shame對羞恥覺得感冒Must be exhausting to lose your own game一定是用盡力氣所以輸了你的比賽Selfishly hated自私地討厭No wonder you?re jaded難怪你厭倦了You can?t play the victim this time你這次無法當個受害著了And you're too late你已經太遲了So, don?t cry to me所以別對我哭If you loved me,you would be here with me如果你愛我,你應該和我一起在這裡You want me,come find me你想要我,就來找我Make up your mind下定你的決心You never call me when you’re sober當你清醒時,你從未打給我You only want it cause its over ,its over你只想要它因為已經結束了, 結束了How could I have burned paradise?我怎能焚燒天堂?How could I?我怎能?You were never mine你從來都不是我的So, don?t cry to me所以別對我哭If you loved me,you would be here with me如果你愛我,你應該和我一起在這裡Don?t lie to me, just get your things不要騙我, 把你的一切都帶走I?ve made up your mind!我已幫你做了決定(下定決心)
”take me to your heart”中文歌詞take me to your heart hiding from the rain and snow trying to forget but i won’t let go looking at a crowded street listening to my own heart beat so many people all around the world tell me where do i find someone like you girl take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand before i’m old show me what love is haven’t got a clue show me that wonders can be true they say nothing lasts forever we’re only here today love is now or never bring me far away take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is be my guiding star it’s easy take me to your heart standing on a mountain high looking at the moon through a clear blue sky i should go and see some friends but they don’t really comprehend don’t need too much talking without saying anything all i need is someone who makes me wanna sing take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand before i’m old show me what love is haven’t got a clue show me that wonders can be true they say nothing lasts forever we’re only here today love is now or never bring me far away take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is be my guiding star it’s easy take me to your heart take me to your heart take me to your soul give me your hand and hold me show me what love is be my guiding star it’s easy take me to your heartHiding from the rain and snow 為避開雨和雪而躲藏 Trying to forget but I won't let go 嘗試去忘卻又放不但 Looking at a crowded street 凝望繁忙的街道 Listening to my own heart beat 傾聽著自己的心跳聲 So many people all around the world 世界上這麼多人 Tell me where do I find someone like you girl 教我在那裡可以找到一個像你的女子 Take me to your heart 帶我進入你的心房 Take me to your soul 帶我進入你的靈魂 Give me your hand before I'm old 在我年老之前, 給我你的手 Show me what love is 讓我看看甚麼是愛情 Haven't got a clue 因我完全沒有頭緒 Show me that wonders can be true 讓我看到世上真有奇蹟 They say nothing lasts forever 他們說世上沒有永恆 We're only here today 我們存在今天 Love is now or never 愛情不是現在擁有, 就是沒有 Bring me far away 帶我到遠方 Take me to your heart 帶我進入你的心房 Take me to your soul 帶我進入你的靈魂 Give me your hand and hold me 給我你的手, 用你的手捉緊我 Show me what love is 讓我看看甚麼是愛情 Be my guiding star 做我引路的星星 It's easy 這並不困難 Take me to your heart 只要帶我進入你的心房 Standing on a mountain high 站在山的高處 Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 凝望著深藍天空中的明月 I should go and see some friends 我應該離開去找我的朋友 But they don't really comprehend 但是他們並不明白我 Don't need too much talking 不需說太多 Without saying anything 沒有任何說話 All I need is someone 我只需有人 Who makes me want to sing 能令我歌唱 (之後都是些重複的)
有關disney song的中文版歌詞我想搵一d有關disney的中文歌詞 17:52:25好似美女與野獸的&BE OUR GUEST&如果有d字睇得唔清楚,去呢個網度睇啦!!!(http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/beourguest.htm)Be our guest(From Beauty and the Beast )Be our guest!Be our guest!Put our service to the testTie your napkin 'round your neck, cherieAnd we provide the restSoup du jourHot hors d'oeuvresWhy, we only live to serveTry the grey stuff It's delicious Don't believe me? Ask the dishesThey can singThey can danceAfter all, Miss, this is FranceAnd a dinner here is never second bestGo on, unfold your menuTake a glance and then you'llBe our guestOui, our guestBe our guest Beef ragoutCheese soufflePie and pudding &en flambe& We'll prepare and serve with flairA culinary cabaret!You're aloneAnd you're scaredBut the banquet's all preparedNo one's gloomy or complainingWhile the flatware's entertainingWe tell jokesI do tricksWith my fellow candlesticks And it's all in perfect tasteThat you can betCome on and lift your glassYou've won your own free passTo be our guest If you're stressedIt's fine dining we suggest Be our guest!Be our guest!Be our guest!Get your worries off your chestLet us say for your entreeWe' may we suggest:Try the bread! Try the soup!When the croutons loop de loopIt's a treat for any dinnerDon't belive me? Ask the chinaIf you're stressed, it'sfine dining we suggest!Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!It's a guest!It's a guest!Sakes alive, well I'll be blessed!Wine's been poured and thank the LordI've had the napkins freshly pressedWith dessertShe'll want teaAnd my dear that's fine with meWhile the cups do their soft-shoein'I'll be bubbling, I'll be brewingI'll get warmPiping hotHeaven's sakes! Is that a spot?Clean it up! We want the company impressed We've got a lot to do! Is it one lump or two?For you, our guest! She's our guest! She's our guest! She's our guest!Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest! Life is so unnervingFor a servant who's not servingHe's not whole without a soul to wait uponAh, those good old days when we were usefulSuddenly those good old days are goneTen years we've been rustingNeeding so much more than dustingNeeding exercise, a chance to use our skillsMost days we just lay around the castleFlabby, fat and lazyYou walked in and oops-a-daisy! Be our guestBe our guestOur command is your requestIt's been years since we've had anybody hereAnd we're obsessedWith your mealWith your easeYes, indeed, we aim to pleaseWhile the candlelight's still glowingLet us help youWe'll keep goingCourse by courseOne by one'Til you shout, &Enough! I'm done!&Then we'll sing you off to sleep as you digestTonight you'll prop your feet upBut for now, let's eat upBe our guest!Be our guest!Be our guest!Please, be our guest!這個網址是midi:http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/beourguest.htm~*希望幫到你*~ ^ . ^
Cinderella(tata young)既中文歌詞=]英文歌詞網址=]http://hk./question/?qid=9[一句一句既中文解釋]` Eg.CINDERELLA ARE YOU REALLY THAT HAPPY? 灰姑娘你真的是那麼快樂嗎?灰姑娘當我還是小女孩時媽媽習慣把我哄上床然後念故事給我聽總是關於公主身陷困境然後王子救公主從此過著幸福快樂我躺在床上想著那就是我想要變成的人某天卻恍然大悟我不要童話故事般的生活副歌我不要像灰姑娘困坐在黑暗老舊的地窖等待王子來解救我自由我不要向白雪公主癡等為了英俊王子出現解救共騎在白馬上,除非我們並肩分騎不要指望其他人我寧願自己就自己遲早一天我會找到欣賞我內在的人他不會害怕表示愛我那個人會知道我開心這樣的自己不需要有人來照顧我我會耐心等候他像他等候我一般當我付出時他也同等付出,這才公平重複副歌我可以降伏我自己的龍我可以幻想我要的夢想擁著鋼盔的武士就是我所以我要給自己自由重複副歌When I was just a little girl My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distress And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me (Chorus) I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody to come and set me free I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting For a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be an equal thing (Chorus) I can slay my own dragon I can dream my own dreams My knight in shining armour is me So I'm gonna set me free (Chorus)
Lily Allen – the fear的中文歌詞Lily Allen – the fear的中文歌詞Lily Allen The Fear Lyrics: I want to be rich and I want lots of money 我想要變得富有 想要數不清的鈔票 I don’t care about clever I don’t care about funny 我才不管自己是否聰明 才不管這是否有趣 I want loads of clothes and want loads of diamonds 我想要一大堆的漂亮衣裳 還有數不清的鑽石 I heard people die while they are trying to find them 我聽說有很多人為了得到這些東西而丟了性命 I’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless 我會把衣服脫掉 這一點也不難為情 Cuz everyone knows that’s how you get famous 因為大家都知道只有這樣你才能出名 I’ll look at the sun and I’ll look in the mirror 我會注視著太陽 會照照鏡子 I’m on the right track yeah I’m on to a winner 我的道路是正確的 我將成為勝利者 [Chorus] I don’t know what’s right and what’s real anymore 我已經不知道什麼才是正確什麼才是真實 I don’t know how I’m meant to feel anymore 我已經不知道該如何去感受 When do you think it will all become clear 到底要到什麼時候才能弄清楚 Cuz I’m being taken over by The Fear 因為我的內心已被恐懼所佔據 Life’s about film stars and less about mothers 生活的焦點是屬於電影明星的 很少會屬於親情 it’s all about fast cars and cussing each other 生活到處都是華麗的跑車還有互相詛咒對方 But it doesn’t matter cause I’m packing plastic 但這都無關緊要因為我有一大疊信用卡 and that’s what makes my life so fxcking fantastic 所以我的生活才會他X的如此絢麗 And I am a weapon of massive consumption 我是一把極耗彈藥的武器 and it’s not my fault it’s how I’m program to function 這不是我的錯 我就是如此運作 I’ll look at the sun and I’ll look in the mirror 我會注視著太陽 會照照鏡子 I’m on the right track yeah we’re onto a winner 我的道路是正確的 我們將成為勝利者 [Bridge] Forget about guns and forget ammunition 忘掉那些槍支 忘掉那些彈藥 Cause I’m killing them all on my own little mission 因為我已在獨自執行任務時把他們全部殺掉 Now I’m not a saint but I’m not a sinner 我既不是聖賢也不是罪人 Now everything is cool as long as I’m getting thinner 只要我能保持身材其他一切都不重要
英文歌詞求中文翻譯Celestial Delinquent You live in a home with running water, air conditioner and T.V. you have nothing to give you have nothing to say so you sing-a-ling-a-long everything is alright how can one person change the world? i have to pay my bills i gotta go to work the earth is dying i am so ashamed we are all to blame we must raise humane consciousness i want to be up high up with the sun disappear completely into love i want to be up high up where i can see the secret roads i want to be up high up with the sun disappear completely into love i want to be up high up where i can see the secret roads all you selfish people who think of nothing but money, realize how angry and stressed you are all the time when you’re angry you only see things from a bad angle that’s why you are going crazy that why you feel like shit you’ll never find true happiness in this state of mind i want to be up high up with the sun disappear completely into love i want to be up high up where i can see the secret roads i want to be up high up with the sun disappear completely into love i want to be up high up where i can see the secret roads what’s most important is where we were born where we grow, where we live without the earth we are extinct instead of finding ways to live on other planets, we have to find a way to live on our own instead of spending so much money on sending space shuttles into space and making weapons for war, why don’t we use it for making solar electricity, homes, cars, appliances someone is going to have to give in somebody is going to lose money we can’t be greedy we can’t be lazy we have to learn to give and help each other and rise about this world we created rise above fear we need to share to save the human race take the human race into a higher vibration i want to be up high up with the sun disappear completely into love i want to be up high up where i can see the secret roads天體拖欠 你住在一個家 用水, 空調和電視 你有什麼可以給 你有什麼可說 所以你唱–淩一-長 一切都是好的 一個人如何能改變世界? 我要支付我的帳單 我得去上班 地球快死了 所以慚愧 我們是都有責任 我們必須提高人文意識 要高出太陽了 完全消失的愛 要向上高最多,在那裡我可以 請參閱在秘密的道路 要高出太陽了 完全消失的愛 要向上高最多,在那裡我可以 請參閱在秘密的道路 你的自私自利的人 錢,只以為是誰 意識到如何生氣並強調 你是所有的時間 你生氣的時候你只能看到的東西 從壞的角度 這就是為什麼你快要瘋了 這就是為什麼你覺得像 你永遠找不到真正的幸福 在這種心理狀態 要高出太陽了 完全消失的愛 要向上高最多,在那裡我可以 請參閱在秘密的道路 要高出太陽了 完全消失的愛 要向上高最多,在那裡我可以 請參閱在秘密的道路 最重要的是 我們出生在哪裡 我們生長的地方, 我們住的地方 沒有地球我們是絕種 而不是尋找生活在其他星球上的方法 我們得想辦法要靠我們自己 而不是花這麼多錢 關於發送到太空的太空梭 和製造武器的戰爭, 我們為什麼不利用它呢 為使太陽能電力、 房屋、 汽車、 家電 有人要給在中 有人要賠錢 我們不能貪婪 我們不能懶 我們要學會給和互相説明 和我們創造了這個世界的崛起 超越恐懼 我們需要共用來拯救人類種族 把人類變成振動高 要高出太陽了 完全消失的愛 要向上高最多,在那裡我可以 請參閱在秘密的道路
Lilly Allen – littlest things我想要Lilly Allen – littlest things既英文歌詞同佢既中文解釋最緊要係中文解釋….thank you!!!!!!Lily Allen – Littlest Things 莉莉艾倫 瑣碎的事Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing 有時候我會自己回憶Especially when I have to watch other people kissin'特別是我看到別人在親吻的時候 And I remember when you started callin' me your miss's 我記得當你稱我為你的&太太&All the play fightin', all the flirtatious disses所有的劇情開始 所有的調情戲碼 I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood我告訴你有關我童年的悲慘故事I dont why I trusted you but I knew that I could我不懂我怎麼會相信你 但我知道我可以We'd spend the whole weekend lying in our own dirt 我們整個周末都賴在屬於我們的地方I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt我沉醉在你的拳帥褲和T恤裡Dreams, Dreams想著 想著 Of when we had just started things當我們開始的時候Dreams of you and me 想著你和我It seems, It seems看起來好像That I can't shake those memories我不能擺脫這些回憶 I wonder if you have the same dreams too我想知道你是否也有同樣的夢The littlest things that take me there 最瑣碎的事帶領我到那裡I know it sounds lame but its so true 我知道聽起來無說服力 但它很真實I know its not right, but it seems unfair我知道那不對 而且不合理That the things are reminding me of you那些事令我想起你Sometimes I wish we could just pretend有時候我希望我們能裝作在一起Even if for only one weekend 即使只有一個禮拜So come on, Tell me所以告訴我 Is this the end? 那是結束了嗎?Drinkin' tea in bed躺在床上喝茶Watching DVD's看電影When I discovered all your dirty grotty magazines我發現好多你骯髒難看的雜誌 You take me out shopping and all we'd buy is trainers 你帶我去逛街 我們能買的全是特價品As if we ever needed anything to entertain us 好像任何我們所需的東西都能使我們快樂the first time that you introduced me to your friends 第一次你把我介紹給你的朋友and you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand 你知道我很緊張 因此你握住我的手when I was feeling down, you made that face you do 當我感覺低潮 你會扮鬼臉no one in the world that could replace you沒有任何人能夠取代你 在奇摩知識+找到,但我修改了某些部份hope the information can help you ^^
關於high school musiacl 1 嘅歌響high school musical 1, 男女主角第一次相遇時唱戈首stat of something new歌詞嘅中文解釋 仲有stick to the status quo嘅中文解釋 12:36:32Stick To The Status Quo係佢地成班人知道左男女主角關於音樂劇嘅事之後,響食堂集體唱嘅歌Start of Something New Livin’ in my own world Didn’t understand That anything can happen When you take a chance 活在自己的世界中 我從不知道 只要把握時機 任何事情都會發生 I never believed in What I couldn’t see I never opened my heart To all the possibilities 我不曾相信 眼前看不到的事物 我從未敞開心房 迎接所有的可能 I know That something has changed Never felt this way And right here tonight 我知道 有些事已然改變 這般感受未曾有過 就在今晚,就在這裡 * This could be the Start of something new It feels so right To be here with you 這將會是 一個新的開始 和你在一起 感覺是如此地真實 And now, lookin’ in your eyes I feel in my heart The start of something new 而現在,看著你的雙眼 我感受到了 這將會是新的開始 Now who’d of ever thought that We’d both be here tonight The world looks much brighter With you by my side 有誰會想到 今晚我們會在這裡相聚 有你在我的身邊 世界益顯燦爛 I know That something has changed Never felt this way I know it’s for real 我知道 有些事已然改變 這般感受未曾有過 我知道,這是真的 repeat * → # # I never knew that it could happen ‘Til it happened to me I didn’t know it before but now It’s easy to see 我從不知道這會發生 直到我經歷了它 從前我不知道我會這樣 但現在卻顯而易見 repeat * → fin
求!歌舞青春所有歌詞我想要歌舞青春既歌詞,,[[中英對照]]]THXx10000&Song: We're All in This Together LyricsTogether, together, together everyoneTogether, together, come on lets have some funTogether, were there for each other every timeTogether together come on lets do this rightHere and now its time for celebrationI finally figured it out (yeah yeah)That all our dreams have no limitationsThat's what its all aboutEveryone is special in their own wayWe make each other strong (each other strong)Were not the same Were different in a good wayTogether's where we belongWe're all in this together Once we knowThat we are We're all stars And we see thatWe're all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we stand Hand in handMake our dreams come trueTogether, together, together everyoneTogether, together, come on lets have some funTogether, were there for each other every timeTogether together come on lets do this rightWe're all here and speaking out with one voicewe're going to rock the house (YEAH YEAH!)the party's on now everybody make some noisecome on scream and shoutWe've arrived becuase we stuck togetherChampions one and allWe're all in this together Once we knowThat we are We're all stars And we see thatWe're all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we stand Hand in handMake our dreams come We're all in this togetherWhen we reachWe can flyKnow insideWe can make itWe're all in this toghether Once we see Theres a chance That we have And we take itWild cats sing along Yeah, you really got it goin' onWild cats in the houseEverybody say it nowWild cats everywhere Wave your hands up in the airThat's the way we do itLets get to itTime to show the worldWe're all in this together Once we knowThat we are We're all stars And we see thatWe're all in this togetherAnd it showsWhen we stand Hand in handMake our dreams come We're all in this togetherWhen we reachWe can flyKnow insideWe can make itWe're all in this together Once we see Theres a chance That we have And we take itWild cats everywhere Wave your hands up in the airThat's the way we do it Let's get to it Come on everyone!Song: When There Was Me and You LyricsIt's funny when you find yourself Looking from the outsideI'm standing here but all I wantIs to be over thereWhy did I let myself believeMiracles could happenCause now I have to pretend That I don't really careI thought you were my fairytaleA dream when I'm not sleepingA wish upon a starThats coming trueBut everybody else could tellThat I confused my feelings with the truthWhen there was me and youI swore I knew the melodyThat I heard you singingAnd when you smiled You made me feelLike I could sing alongBut then you went and changed the wordsNow my heart is emptyI'm only left with used-to-be'sOnce upon a songNow I know your not a fairytaleAnd dreams were meant for sleepingAnd wishes on a star Just don't come trueCause now even I tell That I confused my feelings with the truthCause I liked the viewWhen there was me and youI can't believe thatI could be so blindIt's like you were floatingWhile I was fallingAnd I didn't mindCause I liked the viewThought you felt it tooWhen there was me and you 找不到中文的!
when you are gone 既歌詞,最好有齊中英兩個版本求呢首歌既歌詞,avril唱嫁,thxAvril Lavigne- When You’re Gone 目前於網上是找不到中文歌詞的,所以以下的中文歌詞,是我發揮自己的小宇宙後,而自行翻譯得來的. 衷心希望幫到你.I always needed time on my own我經常需要時間當我獨立無助時,I never thought I’d need you there when I cry我從未想過當我哭泣時會需要你And the days feel like years when I’m alone當我獨自一人,日子好像逝去良久(或日子彷似度日如年)And the bed where you lie你躺臥的那張牀is made up on your side是構成你的部分When you walk away當你走開I count the steps that you take我可以成為你所帶領的腳步Do you see how much I need you right now?你能夠理解我現在是多麼需要你嗎 When you’re gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you’re gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you’re gone當你離開The words I need to hear to always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我度日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you我想念你 I’ve never felt this way before我之前從未擁有這種感覺Everything that I do我所做的一切事物reminds me of you提醒我想起你And the clothes you left你所丟下的衣服they lay on the floor他們擱置在地板And they smell just like you他們的氣味好像你I love the things that you do我喜愛你所做的事物 When you walk away當你走開I count the steps that you take我可以成為你所帶領的腳步Do you see how much I need you right now?你能夠理解我現在是多麼需要你嗎 When you’re gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you’re gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you’re gone當你離開 The words I need to hear to always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我度日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you我想念你 We were made for each other 我們是雙方的一部分Out here forever是永恆的I know we were我知道我們Yeah是 All I ever wanted was for you to know我至今想你知道的Everything I do I give my heart and soul一切事物我願意為你完成,我獻出我的心靈和靈魂I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me我幾乎呼吸困難,我需要感覺你待在我的身邊Yeah是 When you’re gone當你離開The pieces of my heart are missing you我那顆心靈正惦記想念你When you’re gone當你離開The face I came to know is missing too從我的表情得知我仍一樣想念你When you’re gone當你離開The words I need to hear will always get me through the day我需要經常聆聽那些字句來帶領我度日And make it OK以及令它一切安好I miss you 我想念你………..
我想問依首系乜歌(20點)!!!!!這首是英文歌 我只找到中文番譯的歌詞(簡體) 請告訴我歌詞和歌名 感激!!!!! 在壳中生存 徘徊在半梦半醒的世界 感觉离我原所在之处是那么遥远,虚幻但无所畏惧 托付于——自我的灵魂——我知道我必须去亲眼见证那个世界 那个不久就会到来的世界 诸多幻想进入并且扰乱我的意识 随它吧,幻象不断闪过,情绪不断高涨—— 随它们去吧,前方是一扇扇我从没见过的大门,一个接一个的打开 (醒来吧光芒已经显现,醒来吧时机已经到来) 我听见一个声音,听见一个声音不断的呼唤我 向光芒里看吧,看这片现在已经环绕着你的光芒 所有的真理也就是你所需要的所有能证明你存在的事物,就在这里 向你的壳内深处看去 我在我的内部找到了一个充满着行星和恒星的银河 聆听它们所吟唱的同一无声旋律 我从没有也不可能见过如此美丽的情景——没有任何疑虑或害怕所带来的瑕疵 (醒来吧光芒已经显现,醒来吧时机已经到来) 我听见一个声音,听见一个声音不断的呼唤我 我向光芒里看去,看着这片现在已经环绕着我的光芒 所有的真相,所有我需要的证明这份存在感的事物就是——这壳内的美丽 (醒来吧光芒已经显现,醒来吧时机已经到来) 我听见一个声音,听见一个声音不断的呼唤我 我向光芒里看去,看着这片现在已经环绕着我的光芒 所有的真相,所有我需要的证明这份存在感的事物就在其中 就在这壳中 沙漏为其中另一个时间的起点开始计时 在棉花地里,妈妈的臂膀温柔的环绕着我带我走进这个新的…… (醒来吧光芒已经显现,醒来吧时机已经到来) [诵读] 从我视线后面的这里,我的思想我的意识 从光芒中显现 时机已经成熟 从其中的深处显现平衡 外界和内部协调的平衡 意识和心灵、灵魂和精神不再分开 这里就是真理的力量和美丽所在 我们会在我们自己的眼睛之前见到这些的 我们会见到的,用我们自己的眼睛……爱 (醒来吧光芒已经显现,醒来吧时机已经到来) 我听见一个声音,听见一个声音不断的呼唤我 我向光芒里看去,看着这片现在已经环绕着我的光芒 所有的真相,所有我需要的证明这份存在感的事物就是——这壳内的美丽Living Inside the Shell Roaming in-between the worlds of sleep and awake Seems so far away from where I’ve been and untrue but unafraid Intrusting — my soul — I know I must be taken to see the world that is Not so far from now Imaginations come and sweep the shores of my mind Letting it be, visions pass, and emotions arise– Letting them go, and beyond are doors I’ve never seen, opening one by one *(Wake up and show the light, wake up the time is right) I hear a voice, hear a voice calling out to me* Look inside, see the light now ever holding you All the truth is all you need to make of your reality, its right here Look deep within your shell Finding out a galaxy of planets and stars within me Listening to each of them singing the same silent melody I’ve never seen such beauty in possibility — no speck of doubt or fear Repeat * … * **I see inside, see the light now ever holding me** ***All the truth, all I need to make of this reality it's — beauty within the shell*** Repeat * … * Repeat ** … ** All the truth, all I need to make of this reality, it’s inside Right here within this shell The sandglass starts for another time’s beginning from within Cotton fields, mama’s arms are gently unfolding me into the new… (Wake up and show the light, wake up the time is right) [Reading] Here from behind my sight, my thoughts my mind Show from the light The time is right And from the depth within show the balance Of outer and inner harmony Mind and heart, soul and spirit undivided Here’s where the true strength and beauty lies We’ll see this before us with our own eyes We’ll see, with our own eyes… LOVE Repeat * … * Repeat ** … ** Repeat *** … ***
westlife各員的介紹(要有相)和soledad,i cry的歌詞(中英對照) 10點westlife有4個人, 我完全唔知邊個係打邊個..有冇邊個網有相佢地4個單獨既相同埋佢地的介紹? (最好中文網頁)另外想問my love,soledad 同 i cry係幾時推出的歌曲?係4個人定5人個時推出, 年份?同埋想要soledad 同 i cry的歌詞(中英對照)..因為我係岩岩先中意westlife, 想知多d資料, 煩請咁多位網友幫幫忙! 唔該曬!如係其他網頁轉貼請列明其網址, thank you./main.asp想知佢地d野,最好去呢個網度,不過呢個網係簡體的,但d料絕對詳盡,你想知佢地邊個打邊個,你Click去資料度,再揀人名,之後入到去每個人都會有個Banner係頂的。My Love,Soledad同I Cry都係5人時代ge作品。My Love同埋Soledad都係2000年推出的,收錄係Coast To Coast大碟中。而I Cry就係2001年推出的,收錄係World Of Our Own大碟中。但係My Love亦有4個人ge版本,收錄係2005年You Raise Me Up Single之中,大碟Face To Face係冇呢個版本的。Westlife – I CryShane:You said goodbyeI fell apartI fell from all we hadTo I never knewI needed you so badYou need to let things goI know you told me soI've been through hellTo break the spellMark:#Why did I ever let you slip awayCan’t stand another day without youWithout the feeling I want you#All:*I cry silentlyI cry inside of meI cry hopelesslyCause I know I’ll never breathe your love againShane(ALL:)(I cry)Cause you're not here with me{I cry}Cause I'm lonely as can be(I cry hopelessly){Mark:}Cause I know I’ll never breathe your love again*Shane:If you could see me nowYou would know just howHow hard I tryNot to wonder whyI wish I could believe in something newOh please somebody tell me it’s not true (oh girl)Mark:I’ll never be over youRepeat#*Mark:If I could have you back tomorrowIf I could lose the pain and sorrowI would do just anythingTo make you seeYou still love meOh… oh oh oh ohI cry cos I know I’ll never breathe your love …againRepeat{*}Westlife – I Cry (中文歌詞)Shane:你說了再見我感到心被撕裂了我失去了與你共有的一切我從來不知道我是這麼需要你你得就此放手這我明白你也說過打破這個魔咒我有如身處煉獄Mark:#為什麼我竟會讓你悄悄遠去無法多忍受一天沒有你的日子無法忍受失去我曾熟悉的感覺#All:*我靜靜的哭泣著我在心裏哭泣著我絕望的哭泣著因為我知道再也呼吸不到你的愛意Shane:(All:)(我哭泣)因為你不在身邊{我哭泣}因為我寂寞孤單(我絕望的哭){Mark:}因為我知道再也無法呼吸不到你的愛意*Shane:如果你現在就能看到我你就會立刻明白我有多努力試著不去想為什麼我但願能夠有個新的信仰喔!誰來告訴我這不是真的(喔!女孩)Mark:我永遠也無法將你忘懷Repeat#*Mark:如果明天你就能回到我的身邊如果我能不在痛苦悲傷我會用盡一切努力讓你知道你依然愛著我Oh…oh oh oh oh我哭泣因為我知道再也無法呼吸不到你的愛意Repeat{*}Westlife – SoledadShane:If only you could see the tears in the world you left behindIf only you could hear my heart just one more timeEven when I close my eyesThere’s an image of your faceAnd once again I come I’ll realiseYou're a loss I can’t replaceAll:*Soledad(Soledad)It’s a keeping for the lonely(For the lonely)Since the day that you were gone(You Gone)Why did you leave meSoledadIn my heart you were the onlyAnd your memory live onWhy did you leave me*Bryan:SoledadShane:Walking down the streets of NothingvilleWhere our love was young and freeCan’t believe just what an empty placeIt has come to beI would give my life awayIf it could only be the sameCause I can’t still the voice inside of meThat is calling out your name(Calling out your name)Repeat(*)Shane:SoledadMark:Time will never change the things you told meAfter all we’re meant to beLove will bring us back to you and meBryan:If only you could seeRepeat(*)SoledadRepeat*SoledadWhy did you leave me Soledad?Westlife – Soledad (中文歌詞)Shane:多希望你可以知道你離開之後我的悲傷多希望你可以再次為我療傷每當我閉上雙眼總無法忘卻你的身影再一次我深深瞭解 你永遠無人可以取代All:*孤獨自從你走的那一天我的悲傷沒有止盡為何離我而去孤獨你是我心中的唯一你我的記憶永遠無法抹去 為何離開我*Bryan:孤獨Shane:走在Nothingville的大街上 那時我們的愛苗才漸漸滋長不敢相信一切竟變得如此空虛我願意拋棄生命只要一切回到從前我無法抹去記憶中你的聲音這是我對你愛的呼喚Repeat(*)Shane:孤獨Mark:時間不會改變你我的誓約因為我們真心相屬愛會讓一切再回到從前Bryan:只希望你能看見Repeat(*)孤獨Repeat*孤獨為何要孤獨的離開我
問英文歌的名我聽過一首歌中間個段系甘 gee *xxxxxxxx____ like mexxxxxxxx____ like me 旦系又吾知 e 首歌叫乜名 *我在亞姐的泳裝環節聽過首歌!咩帶3D立體眼鏡個年!係外國女子組合唱的!應該係8個人唱的!係Pussycat Dolls既Don't Cha(Feat Busta Rhymes)歌詞 :Ok (ahh)Yeahh (ahh)Oh, we about to get it just a lil hot and sweaty in this mu'*****a (oh, baby)Ladies let's go (uhh)Soldiers let's go (dolls)Let me talk to y'all and just you knowGive you a little situation… listen (fellas)Pussycat DollsYa see this shit get hotEverytime I come through when I step up in the spot (are you ready)Make the place sizzle like a summertime cookoutProwl for the best chickYes I'm on the lookout (lets dance)Slow bangin shorty like a belly dancer with itSmell good, pretty skin, so gangsta with it (oh, baby)No tricks only diamonds under my sleeveGimme tha numberBut make sure you call before you leaveI know you like me(I know you like me)I know you do(I know you do)Thats why whenever I come aroundShe's all over you(she's all over you)I know you want it(I know you want it)It's easy to see(it's easy to see)And in the back of your mindI know you should be *****ing me (babe)Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?Don't chaDon't chaDon't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?Don't chaDon't chaFight the feeling(fight the feeling)Leave it alone(leave it alone)Cause if it ain't loveIt just aint enough to leave my happy home (my happy home)Let's keep it friendly(let's keep it friendly)You have to play fair(you have to play fair)See I dont careBut I know She ain't gonna wanna shareDon't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?Don't chaDon't chaDon't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?Don't chaDon't chaOk, I see how it's goin' down (ahh, don't cha)Seems like shorty wanna little menage pop off or somethin, let's goWell let me get straight to itEvery broad wan watch a nigga when I come through itIt's the god almighty, lookin all brand newIf shorty wanna jump in my ass then vanjewishLookin at me all like she really wanna do itTryna put it on me till my balls black an blueishYa wanna play wit ah playa girl then play onStrip out the channelAnd leave the lingerie onWatch me and I'mma watch you at the same timeLookin at ya wan break my backYou the very reason why I keep a pack ah the MagnumAn wit the wagon hit chu in the back of tha magnumFor the record, don't think it was somethin you didShorty all on me cuz it's hard to resist the kidI got a idea that's dope for y'allAs y'all could get so I could hit the both of y'allI know she loves you(I know she loves you)So I understand(I understand)I'd probably be just as crazy about youIf you were my own manMaybe next lifetime(maybe next lifetime)Possibly(possibly)Until then old friendYour secret is safe with meDon't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?Don't chaDon't chaDon't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?Don't chaDon't cha組合資料 :中文團名:小野貓英文團名:The Pussycat Dolls團員人數:6人成團時間:1995年中文姓名:妮可(黑髮,圖右三)英文姓名:Nicole Scherzinger生日:星座:巨蟹座出生地:美國夏威夷檀香山中文姓名:卡蜜特(紅髮,圖右二)英文姓名:Carmit Bachar生日:星座:處女座出生地:洛杉磯 中文姓名:艾希莉(金髮,圖左一)英文姓名:Ashley Roberts生日:星座:處女座出生地:亞利桑那州鳳凰城中文姓名:傑西卡(黑髮,圖右一)英文姓名:Jessica Sutta生日:星座:金牛座出生地:佛羅里達州邁阿密中文姓名:美樂蒂(褐髮,圖左二)英文姓名:Melody Thornton生日:星座:天秤座出生地:亞利桑那州鳳凰城中文姓名:金貝莉(金髮,圖左三)英文姓名:Kimberly Wyatt生日:星座:水瓶座出生地:密蘇里州
Kanye West love lockdown中文解釋Kanye West love lockdown歌詞既中文解釋PLZI’m not lovin you, way I wanted to 這不是愛你的氛圍 What I had to do, had to run from you 我想要的是從你身邊跑開 I’m in love with you, but the vibe is wrong 我和你在一起,但氣氛卻有些不對 And that haunted me, all the way home 打從一開始這些就不對勁 So ya never know, never, never know 所以我不知道,從不知道,也不知道 Never know enough, til it’s over love 直到明白這是個沒有結果的愛 Til we lose control, system overload 直到我們失去了控制,我們的連結出現了超載 Screamin no, no, no, no, no 不!不!不! I’m not lovin you, way I wanted to 這不是我要的愛情 See I wanna move, but can’t escape from you 想要離開你,卻無法直視你的眼神 So I keep it low, keep a secret code 只好保持低調,讓這些變成一組密碼 So everybody else don’t have to know 所以 每個人都不知道這裡的一切 So keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down 只好保持這段禁錮的愛 因為你的禁錮 Now keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down 只好保持這段禁錮的愛 因為你的禁錮 Now keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down 只好保持這段禁錮的愛 因為你的禁錮 Now You keep ya love locked down, you lose 輸了這段被禁錮詛咒卻要保留的不對 I’m not lovin you, the way I wanted to 這不是愛你的氛圍 I can’t keep my cool, so I keep it true 我沒辦法冷靜,只好讓他變得真實 I got somethin’ to lose, so I gotta move 已經失去了那個氛圍,所以我真的得走了 I can’t keep myself, and still keep you too 我無法自己,也無法留住你 So I keep in mind, when I’m on my own 所以只有做自己的的時候,將這一切放在心中 (太多了貼唔哂!)
有關Eminem既lose youeslf歌詞我想問有關這首歌既歌詞既中文翻譯Look.. if you had.. one shot, or one opportunity 看!如果你有…一個嘗試或者一個機會 To seize everything you ever wanted.. in one moment 在一個時刻去抓住所有你想的 Would you capture it.. or just let it slip? Yo.. 你會抓住機會或者讓它溜走? His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy 他的手滿是汗的, 膝蓋軟的,手很沉重 There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti 他的運動衫上有嘔吐物, 媽媽的意粉 He’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready 他很緊張, 但表面上他看上去很鎮靜和準備好 to drops bombs, but he keeps on forgetting 去rap一些很cool的但他一直忘記 what he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud 他所寫下的,人群們起哄了 He opens his mouth but the words won’t come out 他張開口但沒有說話 He’s chokin, how? Everybody’s jokin now 他哽住,怎樣?所有人笑了... The clock’s run out, time’s up, over – BLAOW! 時間到了...完了..(Blaow是槍聲) Snap back to reality, OHH – there goes gravity 劈啪地回到現實,這是地心吸力 OHH – there goes Rabbit, he choked 到你了Rabbit(拍Eminem), 他哽住 He’s so mad, but he won’t 他大怒但他不會 Give up that easy nope, he won’t have it 咁易放棄,不! He knows, his whole back’s to these ropes 他知道,他的所有煙 It don’t matter, he’s dope 不緊要,他食了麻藥(毒品) He knows that, but he’s broke 他知道,但他很窮 He’s so sad that he knows 他知道他很不開心 when he goes back to this mobile home, that’s when it’s 當他回到他的流動家,就是他 back to the lab again, yo, this whole rap shit 再次回到他的實驗室,這所有歌詞是狗屎 He better go capture this moment and hope it don’t pass him 他最好去捉住這個時刻,希望它不會只是經過他 You better – lose yourself in the music, the moment 你最好-在音樂中忘掉自我,在你擁有的時刻 You own it, you better never let it go (go) 你最好不要讓它走 You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow 你只有一個嘗試,不要錯過 This opportunity comes once in a lifetime 這個機會人生中只有一次 soul’s escaping, through this hole that is gaping 靈魂在逃避,在這空白的洞 This world is mine for the taking 這世界是我自己 Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order 我造皇帝,我們向前進,一個新世界條理 A n but superstardom’s 一個正常生活是沉悶但超級明星 close to post-mortem, it only grows harder 接近後現代,這只是越來越難 Homie grows hotter, he blows it’s all over 老友越來越急躁的,他令一切告吹 These hoes is all on him, coast to coast shows 這些妓女都在他上

我要回帖

更多关于 meant to be 的文章

随机推荐