评价文档:
34页免费13页免费13页免费13页免费13页免费 1页免费12页免费5页免费5页免费18页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页免费79页1下载券36页免费48页免费20页免费
english traning|e​n​g​l​i​s​h​ ​t​r​a​i​n​n​i​n​g
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢because Fantasy Sports & Real Life
For the purpose of this discussion please refer to the Yahoo Standard Roster limits, assuming 1 starting QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Defense, 1 Kicker and 7 available bench spots.?
Standard scoring also applies meaning 1 point for every 25 yards passing and 10 yards rushing/receiving, 4 points for passing TDs, 6 points for rushing/receiving TDs, -2 points for interceptions and fumbles, 2 points for 2 point conversions, and 6 points for special teams TDs for both the defense and the player.
Quarterbacks: Your starting quarterback is perhaps the best place in the draft to wait for a sleeper.?
While, yes, the top quarterbacks outscore players at every other position, with the exception of a truly astronomical year (i.e. Chris Johnson in 2009, though Aaron Rodgers was still the top fantasy scorer), there are still a relatively large number of quarterbacks who can put up valuable numbers on any given week.?
Instead of reaching for one of the top guys in the first 2 rounds, consider playing a quarterback by committee approach, grabbing two potentially breakout guys in round 6 or later.?
QB results are very susceptible to matchups and having two viable, interchangeable candidates will help to play to this advantage.
Runningbacks: Ideally your RB1 will be a workhorse type of guy, even if you can’t get Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson, players who still get 20+ carries should be among the first off the board.?
Michael Turner, Frank Gore, Cedric Benson, even guys who weren’t necessarily commodities to start the season like Arian Foster, should be valued at the highest level.?
Always have at least 3 RBs on your roster, while as many as 6 is acceptable.?
With your RB2 and RB3 try to grab guys with the potential for a breakout year, hopefully between the two of them one will pan out and one will be serviceable enough (perhaps a goal line guy) for bye week spot duty.?
Fill out the remaining RB slots with handcuffs for your RB1 and RB2, potentially even RB3 if it’s a time share.
Wide Receivers: RBs and WRs should constitute the first 5 rounds of your draft, no matter what order.?
These skill positions are the toughest to attain top talent at and the most crucial towards driving the success of your team.?
Ideally, after 5 rounds you can fill out both starting RB positions and the 3 WR positions, then using your bench space, fill out sleepers who could turn into viable injury replacements or potential trade assets a few weeks down the road.?
The order between RB and WRs should depend on how your draft is going, though we recommend trying to grab 1 of each in the first 2 rounds, as elite talents at both positions will be off the board by round 3.?
Try to read how the draft is going and pick against the grain, if WRs are jumping up to round 1 take the best RB, if RBs are then going in round 2 take the best WR.
Tight End: Tight ends are acceptable picks as early as round 6 on rare occasions.?
If a TE who producer receiver-eque numbers, i.e. an Antonio Gates or Vernon Davis is available such a move is justified.?
Balance your need for a Tight End against that for a Quarterback as these two positions should be picked in succession.?
We would hedge towards QB ahead of TE in the pecking order, but again, each draft will be different.
Defense/Kicker: Don’t get cute.?
These should be the last 2 selections in your draft, in either order.?
Even kickers on good teams are subject to extra points instead of field goals, , making it tough to tell who will put up the most points.?
As far as defenses go, are you assuming their won’t be 12 reasonably competent teams in the NFL this year? There are plenty to go around.?
Worst case scenario you can always take a flier on a team with a good return man or pick up a waiver wire D each week with the best matchup.?
Like QBs matchups can make or break Defenses.?
If in doubt just look at the Week 1 schedule and see who is playing the worse team, then move on to a new Week 2 Defense.
Bench: Have no fear in keeping a roster spot or two that’s constantly in transition.?
Having a set in stone roster is more of a liability in fantasy sports than anything else.?
This spot will allow you to pick up a spare TE/QB/D throughout the season so you don’t have to cut a player that has been performing well for you thus far in the year.?
The rest of your bench should be comprised of a backup/part-time QB, at least a 3rd serviceable running back, plus 2 handcuffs and 2 wide receivers who might receive a reasonable amount of targets, with convenient bye weeks.?
So in summary your in-season bench should look something like this?EUR?
1 ?EUR“ QB2
1 ?EUR“ RB3
1 ?EUR“ Handcuff RB
1 ?EUR“ Handcuff RB
1 ?EUR“ WR4
1 ?EUR“ WR5
1 ?EUR“ Transitional Rotation (D/TE/K)
Selecting things for fantasy football is not always the easiest choice to make by far. Many people get stumped for example on which of the defenses they should choose for their team. In most leagues, the individual simply chooses an entire team’s defense to place on their fantasy team. As such, some of the most popular teams for this purpose are the Packers, Steelers, and the Ravens. Those three teams have frequently shown great numbers on the defensive side of
Standard fantasy football leagues typically allow an owner to start two running backs, three wide receivers, and one quarterback. That leaves no room for error when selecting a quarterback for your team. Over the past few seasons, Aaron Rodgers has solidified himself as one of the top fantasy QBs, while Philip Rivers has been nothing short of a disappointment to those who drafted him. Rivers still has plenty of fantasy potential, but does he have more than Aaron Rodgers?
During the 2012 season,
When you prepare to pick your fantasy football players it is important to give the most thought and consideration to your quarterback. Since he is always the key player on the team you cannot affo if you do, you can most likely count on your team to lose. First, you need to determine your strategy. Are you looking to use a or, do you want to play straight, basic football? If you choose
Every season a few forgotten players make their impact in fantasy football, and the upcoming season will be no different. Finding these hidden gems, these fantasy sleepers can propel your fantasy team to the top of the rankings, and leave the rest of the competition in the dust.
After an injury riddled two years, look for Matthew Stafford to explode. He will likely be easily forgotten among the shuffle of top tier quarterbacks, and while Sam Bradford suffers through his sophomore blues, expect Stafford to
If there is going to be a 2011 NFL season, it’s never too early for those who love fantasy football to begin to ponder next years perfect team. The thing about fantasy football is that you can only go so far with the franchise quarterback, or the key running back, you also need a great core defense. It doesn’t matter how many yards your RB goes for, if your defense has an off week it’s all going to be for naught. With that in mind, you need to make sure that you
The top fantasy football quarterbacks next year, assuming that a season is played, should be similar to those from last year. Aaron Rodgers not only won a Super Bowl in 2010, he also set career high numbers and was the best fantasy quarterback. There is no reason to think this young QB will be anything but spectacular again in 2011. Michael Vick, assuming he is healthy, should be second only to Rodgers. Vick is especially dangerous in leagues that give bonuses for TD’s over 50 yards, as Desean Jackson has caught more deep TD’s than any other
Every fantasy football and baseball player knows the importance of the draft. Leagues have been won and lost during the draft, often held a week or so before the season starts. How a fantasy owner approaches a draft will naturally determine the makeup of their team, so one question should be addressed before anyone is selected. The first thing an owner needs to decide is whether they want to employ a sit-tight strategy, or a wheel-and-deal approach.
If your preference is to not make very many trades and transactions during the season, then you need to be sure to pay attention to the bye weeks in a fantasy football league. In fantasy baseball, a sit-tight owner should avoid drafting more than two players from any one team, because their fantasy squad will be ruined if that team under-performs as a whole, or makes a lot of lineup changes. It also helps if you watch the highlights online or on TV. In college, my roommates and I split a subscription to MLB Extra Innings online but now I have the service through Direct.tv/Direct-tv-deals.html”&Directso I can watch the games on TV and makes my changes on my laptop.
The players selected in the first two rounds should obviously be the anchors of the team. In football, these picks should mainly be used on running backs, as the game of football puts them in a position to score the most points. In fantasy baseball, positions essentially have no impact on scoring. Anyways, good luck and don’t forget to shoot me any questions!
in hopes of avoiding a familiar fate this season.1. Daniel Hudson, SP, Diamondbacks
Not the same Mr. Hudson heard alongside Jay-Z on “,” despite bursting onto the scene simultaneously, but the young gun made some noise of his own in 2010. Sure, the 2008 5th round pick out of Old Dominion lacks the pedigree of your Strasburg-types, but going forward few pitchers have shown similar promise at the ripe age of 23. After arriving in Arizona as a part of the Peavy deal, Hudson started 11 games for the Diamondbacks, posting an otherworldly 1.69 ERA through 79.2 innings, while striking out a respectable 70 batters in that span. For the year, Hudson notched an 8-2 record, a 2.45 ERA, 84 Ks, and a 1.00 WHIP in 95.1 innings (all but 1 of his 14 starts came after the break). Batters will certainly adjust as Hudson enters his first full slate as a major league starter, but on the heels of a 14-5 minor league record with a 2.32 ERA, there’s no reason to write the kid off as a one-year wonder. Overall, Hudson is worth a mid-to-early round reach, while leaguemates are preoccupied with the middling, albeit more established, Ted Lillies and John Dankses of the world.2. Pedro Alvarez, 3B, Pirates
There’s still not much to like about the Pirates, but Alvarez offers some semblance of hope for wayward Pittsburgh fans, especially considering the dearth of relevant names manning the hot corner. After a slow start to the year, Alvarez powered 13 HRs and 53 RBIs, while hitting a Costanza-esque .270 in the second half right in that meaty part of the curve, not showing off, not falling behind. Looking ahead to 2011, Alvarez would likely produce serviceable numbers were he a 1st basemen, limited by an anemic Pirates offense. But the relative scarcity at 3B makes him much hotter commodity, as once you get past the A-Rod/Bautista/Zimmerman plateau there are few, if any, third basemen with more upside. At just 24 years old and entering his first full season as a starter, Alvarez could easily project to 25 HRs this year, with a high-end 35 looming in
striking distance. In the spirit of full disclosure, buyers should beware of an alarmingly strikeout rate that could place him dubiously among the league leaders in whiffs.3. Jhoulys Chacin, SP, Rockies
2010 was “Year of the Ubaldo,” particularly through the first 4 months of the season, but Chacin quietly had a praiseworthy season while stuck in Jimenez’s shadow (9-11, 3.28 ERA, 9.04 K/9 and a 1.27 WHIP) . The danger Coors Field presents to pitchers is overrated in the humidor era, as Jimenez effectively proved through better home than road splits. As a result, Chacin, like any Colorado hurler, is criminally undervalued in in the fantasy community. Entering the Rockies’ rotation last May, Chacin delivered a mixed bag of results that culminated in a July move to the bullpen. However, a brief stint in relief seemed to fix Chacin’s inconsistency on the mound. He returned to the rotation in August in top form, compiling a 2.13 ERA and striking out 49 batters over 55 innings in his final 9 appearances. Over his final 8 contests, Chacin allowed no more than 2 earned runs in any start, including 4 of 7 innings or more. Worst case scenario: A sophomore slump that sets Chacin back to an ERA in the mid-high 3′s. Best Case: Chacin joins Ubaldo among the league’s elite to create a formidable 1-2 punch in Colorado for years to come (with De La Rosa serving as a strong 3rd arm admittedly poor word choice to boot). 4. Mike Stanton, RF, Marlins
Looking back at the 2010 Fantasy Football season, as countless Christmases, Chaunukas and Kwanzas will undoubtedly be soured by playoff defeat, or worse yet, in 50 of all cases, falling short of playoff contention entirely, it’s high time to look for a scapegoat at whom to direct such feelings of discontent. After all, you did your homework, you prepared for the draft, you hit the waiver wire all season long, traded players like pilgrims bartering for food, maybe even resorted to a diseased blanket-esque hustle or two, but when the clouds cleared, there you sat, on the receiving end of victorious friend’s shaming phone call. So, who to blame? If you rode out the season with one these so-called “can’t miss” players anywhere near your starting lineup, perhaps your frustrations are justified
Taken in the first 2 rounds in most drafts, Shonn Greene proved unable to win the starting job outright from LaDanian Tomlinson and was even outperformed by LT over the course of the season. What happened to the running back who carried the ball 25 times per game on the way to tearing up postseason opponents in 2009? Rex Ryan brought in a veteran to help carry the load but ended up destroying the youngster’s confidence, arguably in an effort to vindicate the much criticized signing.
Supposed to take the reins in an increasing run oriented Arizona offense, Wells went down with a preseason injury and missed the opening two games. Thereafter his season never really got on track, reinjuring himself midseason and doing little to warrant any additional looks on upon his return.Jerome Harrison
A big time sleeper on draft day as the lead back in Cleveland, he ended the year as LeSean McCoy’s underutilized backup. Harrison did something to lose the faith of Browns boss Eric Mangini and did almost nothing to win the favor of Eagles coach Andy Reid.当前位置:>>社交英语:每隔多久锻炼一次身体?
社交英语:每隔多久锻炼一次身体?
编辑:admin
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1&& Introduction
A& Concerning physical exercise, American men and women, boys and girls, generally fall into one of two categories.& Many Americans are extremely over weight and seldom exercise.& One the other hand, many other Americans love to exercise and are in great shape.& Many ke some exercise once a week, and some even less.& Many have found physical exercise a productive way to deal with stress.
关于体育锻炼,美国男女老少,基本上可分为两类。许多美国人极度超重,很少锻炼。另一类是,其他很多美国人酷爱锻炼,身体很结实。 很多人都定有运动计划,一些人一周锻炼一次,一些人锻炼得更少。许多人发现锻炼身体对于缓解压力很有成效。
B& Just as exercise makes the bones, muscles, heart, and lungs stronger, researchers think that it helps the brain learn new things and remember old information better.
由于锻炼身体可以使骨骼、肌肉、心脏和肺活量增强,研究者认为它还可以帮助大脑学习新知识以及更好地巩固记忆。
C& The sport middle-aged American people like to do are aerobics, bicycling, swimming, playing tennis, weight training, and doing yoga.& Young adults enjoy all kinds of sports and fitness activities.
中年美国人喜欢的体育项目有增氧体操,骑自行车,游泳,打网球,举重,还有瑜珈。年轻人喜爱各种体育运动,健身活动。
&2&& Sample Sentences
1.&& I get a lot of exercise and I play lots of sports, but I&ve never had such a terrible backache.&
&&&& 我经常做运动,而且经常打球,但是我从未背痛过。
2.&& You&re in great shape. / You are really fit.&&
&&&& 你体格真健壮。
3.&& I lift weights for an hour at a gym.&
&&&& 我在体育馆举重一个小时。
4.&& I think aerobics are quite popular with teens and young adults.&
&&&& 我想健美操在青少年人中很流行。
5.&& My husband has a regular fitness program. / He keeps a fitness routine.&
&&&& 我丈夫拥有一个很有规律的健身计划。/ 他坚持按时锻炼身体。
6.&& What else do you do to keep fit?
&&&& 你还做些什么运动来保持体形?
7.&& What types of exercise do you do?&
&&&& 你做哪些类型的运动?
8.&& I go swimming at the pool on campus.&
&&&& 我去校园里的游泳池游泳。
9.&& How well do you play badminton? / How good are you at basketball?
&&&& 你的羽毛球打得怎么样?你的篮球打得怎么样?
10.& Where are the tennis courts?
&&&& 网球场在哪里?
&3&& Conversations
1.&& The difference.
Janice:& How good are you at sports, Bill?&
Bill:& Are you kidding?& I&m terrible!& But I love to watch sports.& I go to football or baseball games a lot. And I read sports magazines every week.
Janice:& Wow!
Bill:& Do you like sports, Janice?
Janice:& Oh, yes.& I like to exercise.& But I don&t watch sports or buy sports magazines.& I don&t have much time to do those things.
Bill:& Oh, I see.& You know, we spend time doing different sports.& How much time do you spend exercising?
Janice:& Well, I guess I exercise about two hours a day.& I do aerobics three times a week, and the other days I play badminton1 with my husband.& I always feel good afterward2.
Bill:& That&s great! I&ve heard people say that before.
Janice:& Well, why don&t you try to get some exercise?& It&s difficult, but very rewarding3.&
Bill:& Oh, I&m too lazy to play sports, and I&m not good at anything either.& It hardly excites me.
&&比尔,你对体育运动有多在行?
&&你开玩笑吗?我很差劲!但是我爱看球赛。我经常去看足球赛或者棒球赛。而且我还每周看体育报。
&&珍妮斯,你喜欢体育运动吗?
&&噢,对。我喜欢运动。但是我不看球赛,也不买体育报。我没有时间做这些事。
&&噢,我懂。你知道,我们把时间花在做不同的运动上。你一般锻炼多长时间?
&&我想每天大约锻炼两个小时。我一周做三次健美操,其它时候我和我老公打羽毛球。之后,我总是感觉很好。
&&那太好了! 我以前听别人这样说过。
&&那,你为什么不试着做些运动呢?虽然难,但是很有益。
&&噢,我太懒了,不想打球,而且我什么都不在行。我对运动没兴趣。
2.&& Donna, a young Chinese student, is talking with an American teacher.
Donna:& I don&t understand why you always look so happy, so energetic.& It seems like you&ve got good news everyday.
Gary:& Really?& Do I look happy all the time?
Donna:& All I know is you look quite differently from other teachers.
Gary:& Oh, do you know why?& Actually, it&s easy.& Because I always exercise.& My exercise, I think, is very hard.& I often feel very good after conquering4 these difficulties.& I feel alive!
Donna:& Oh, I know.& I saw you doing pull-ups one time on the campus5 and some students trying to imitate6 you.
Gary:& Yeah, they are doing it for fun.& Seldom would people like my exercise.& It&s difficult and boring.
Donna:& It&s true.& Many students do the exercise when they have to.& We have P. E. once a week.
Gary:& But I think Chinese students need to exercise more.& Besides exercise will help them learn new things better.& Don &t students want to have a good memory?
Donna:& Of course.& I didn&t know that.& I only know exercise makes bodies stronger.& I should take some exercise then.& Do you have any suggestions?
Gary:& Well, do what you like to do.& It can be anything.& Jogging, doing aerobics, going bicycling, and playing ping-pong.& Absolutely anything.& Doing three or more workouts a week is good for you.& But remember to do some stretches7 first.
Donna:& Oh, I know.& Thank you.
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
鲁ICP备号-14

我要回帖

更多关于 facetime是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐