YY的教育 We are NO.1yy淘宝兼职是真的吗吗?

>> 2012年复旦大学考博英语试卷
2012年复旦大学考博英语试卷
作者: 育明教育
词汇1&It&was&very&difficult&to&find&the&parts&needed&to&do&the&job&because&of&&the&&______&&A&&logical&&&&B&&haphazard&&&C&&orderly&&D&&tidy2&Mississippi&also&uplolds&the&Souths&well-deserved&&for&warm,hospitable&balmy&year-round&and&truly______cuisine.A&destructive&&B&horrible&&&&&C&&&&amiable&&D&delectable3&If&she&is&stupid,shes&_____pleasant&to&look&at.A&at&any&rate&&&B&by&chance&&C&at&a&loss&&&&&&D&by&the&way4&The&mother&was_____with&grief&when&she&heard&that&her&child&was&dead.A&fantastic&&&&B&frank&&&&&&C&frantic&&&&&&&&D&&5&In&your&teens,peer-group&friendships&may&_____from&parents&as&the&major&influence&on&you.A&take&control&&B&take&place&&C&take&up&&&&&&D&take&over6&Parents&often&faced&the&___between&doing&what&they&felt&was&good&for&the&development&of&the&child&and&what&they&could&stand&by&way&of&undisciplined&noise&and&destructiveness.A&paradox&&&&&B&junction&&&&C&premise&&&&&D&dilemmaThere&have&been&demonstrations&on&the&streets____the&recent&terrorist&attack.A&in&the&wake&of&&&&&B&&in&the&course&ofC&in&the&context&of&&&&D&in&the&light&ofThousands&of&Medicare&patients&with&chronic&medical&conditions&have&been&wrongly_____access&to&necessary&care.A&grudged&&&B&denied&&&&&&&C&negated&&&&D&invalidated9&It&has&been&proposed&by&many&linguists&that&human&language______,our&biologically&programmed&abilith&to&use&language,&is&still&not&well&defined&and&&understood.A&potentiality&&&B&perception&&&C&faculty&&&D&&acquisition10&Western&medicine,_______science&and&practiced&by&people&with&academic&internationally&accepted&medical&degrees,is&only&one&of&many&systems&of&healing.A&&rooted&in&&&&&B&originated&from&&&&C&trapped&in&&&&&&&D&&indulged&in11&When&I&asked&if&a&black&politician&could&win&in&France,however&,he&responded&_____:No,conditions&are&different&here.A&ambiguously&&&B&implicitly&&&C&unhesitatingly&&&D&optimistically12&The&development&of&staff&cohesion&and&a&sense&of&team&effort&in&the&workplace&can&be&effectively&_______by&the&use&of&humor.A&acquainted&&B&installed&&&&C&regulated&&&&D&facilitated13&In&both&America&and&&Europe,it&is&_____to&tip&the&waiter&or&waitress&anywhere&from&10%&&to&20%.A&elementary&&B&temporary&&&C&voluntary&&D&customary14&Such&an&&forces&managers&to&communicate&with&one&another&and&helps______rigid&departmental&borndaries.A&pass&over&&&B&stand&for&C&break&down&&&&Dset&off&15&As&a&teenager,I&was_____by&a&blind&passion&for&a&slim&star&I&would&never&meet&in&my&life.A&pursued&&B&seduced&&C&consumed&&&D&guaranteed16&His&&as&a&composer&is____by&the&following&group&of&songs.A&exemplified&&B&created&&C&performed&&D&realized17&They&are&going&to&London,but&their______destination&is&Rome.A&ultimate&&B&prime&&C&&next&&&D&&cardinal18&The&poor&old&man&was&_____with&diabetes&and&without&proper&treatment&he&would&lose&his&eyesight&and&become&crippled&very&soon.A&suffered&&B&afflicted&&C&induced&&D&infected19&The&bribe&and&the&bridegroom&were&overwhelmed&in&happiness&when&their&family&offered&to&take&them&to&Rome&to&_______the&marriage.A&terminate&&B&&&initiate&&&Cconsummate&&&&D&separate20&Join&said&that&the&richer&countries&of&the&world&should&make&a&_____effort&to&help&the&poorer&countries.A&futile&&B&glittering&&&&C&frantic&&&&D&concentrated21&The&problem&is&inherent&and&&_______in&any&democracy,but&it&has&been&more&severe&in&ours&during&the&past&quarter-century&because&of&the&near&universal&denigration&of&government,politics&and&politicians.A&perishable&&B&periodical&&C&&perverse&&&D&&perennial22As&is&known&to&all&,____commodities&will&definitely&do&harm&to&our&life&sooner&or&later.A&counterfeit&&&B&fake&&C&imitative&&D&fraudulent23&It&would&be&_____to&think&that&this&could&solve&all&the&areas&problems&straight&away.A&subtle&&Bfeeble&&&C&nasty&&D&24It&is&surprising&that&such&an&innocent-looking&man&should&have____such&a&crime.A&confirmed&&B&clarified&&C&committed&&D&converyed25&Hummans&are&___,which&enables&them&to&make&dicisions&even&when&they&cant&justify&why.A&rational&&B&&reasonable&&C&&hesitant&&D&&intuitive26&More&than&100____cats&that&used&to&roam&the&streets&in&a&Chinese&province&have&now&been&collected&and&organized&into&a&tram&to&fight&&rodents&that&are&destroying&crops.A&loose&B&tamed&&C&wild&&D&stary27&To&say&that&his&resignation&was&a&shock&would&be&an______-------it&caused&panie.A&excuse&&B&indulgence&&C&exaggeration&&D&understatement28&Here&the&burden&of&his&thought&is&that&the&philosopher&,aiming&at&truth,must&not&____the&seduction&of&trying&to&write&beautifully.A&subject&to&B&carry&on&C&yield&to&D&aim&at29&I&found&the&subject&very&difficult&,and&at&one&time&thought&I&should&have&to&give&it&up,but&you&directions&are&so&clear&and&____that&I&have&succeeded&in&getting&a&picture&we&all&think&pretty,though&wanting&in&the&tender&grace&of&yours.A&on&the&point&&&&&B&off&&the&point&&&&C&to&the&point&&&&&&D&up&to&a&point30&They&both&watched&as&the&crime&scene&technicians&took&samples&of&various&fibers&and&bagged&them,dusted&for&fingerprints,took&pictures&and&tried&to&_____what&&could&have&.A&rehearse&&B&reiterate&C&reinforce&D&&reenact&&阅读:I&1.&it&can&be&inferred&from&the&passage&that&accidental-death&damage&awards&in&America&during&the&nineteenth&century&tended&to&be&based&principally&on&the&(a)&earnings&of&the&person&at&time&of&death&(b)&wealth&of&the&party&causing&the&death&(c)&degree&of&culpability&of&the&party&causing&the&death&(d)&amount&of&money&that&had&been&spent&on&the&person&killed&2.&it&can&be&inferred&from&the&passage&that&in&the&early&1800's&children&were&generally&regarded&by&their&families&as&individuals&who&(a)&needed&enormous&amounts&of&security&and&affection&(b)&required&constant&supervision&while&working&(c)&were&important&to&the&economic&well-being&of&a&family&(d)&were&unsuited&to&spending&long&hours&in&school&3.&which&of&the&following&alternative&explanations&of&the&change&in&the&cash&value&of&children&would&be&most&likely&to&be&put&forward&by&sociological&economists&as&they&are&described&in&the&passage?&(a)&the&cash&value&of&children&rose&during&the&nineteenth&century&because&parents&began&to&increase&their&emotional&investment&in&the&upbringing&of&their&children.&(b)&the&cash&value&of&children&rose&during&the&nineteenth&century&because&their&expected&earnings&over&the&course&of&a&lifetime&increased&greatly.&(c)&the&cash&value&of&children&rose&during&the&nineteenth&century&because&the&spread&of&humanitarian&ideals&resulted&in&a&wholesale&reappraisal&of&the&worth&of&an&individual&(d)&the&cash&value&of&children&rose&during&the&nineteenth&century&because&compulsory&education&laws&reduced&the&supply,&and&thus&raised&the&costs,&of&available&child&labor.&4.&the&primary&purpose&of&the&passage&is&to&(a)&review&the&literature&in&a&new&academic&subfield&(b)&present&the&central&thesis&of&a&recent&book&(c)&contrast&two&approaches&to&analyzing&historical&change&(d)&refute&a&traditional&explanation&of&a&social&phenomenon&5.&zelizer&refers&to&all&of&the&following&as&important&influences&in&changing&the&assessment&of&children's&worth&except&changes&in&(a)&the&mortality&rate&(b)&the&nature&of&industry&(c)&the&nature&of&the&family&(d)&attitudes&toward&reform&movements&&B&A&stout&old&lady&was&walking&with&her&basket&down&the&middle&of&a&street&in&Petrograd&to&the&great&confusion&of&the&traffic&and&with&no&small&peril&to&herself.&It&was&pointed&out&to&her&that&thepavement&was&the&place&for&pedestrians,&but&she&replied:&'I'm&going&to&walk&where&I&like.&We've&got&liberty&now.'&It&did&not&occurto&the&dear&old&lady&that&if&liberty&entitled&the&pedestrian&towalk&down&the&middle&of&the&road,&then&the&end&of&such&libertywould&be&universal&chaos.&Everybody&would&be&getting&in&everybody&else's&way&and&nobody&would&get&anywhere.&Individual&liberty&would&have&become&social&anarchy.There&is&a&danger&of&the&world&getting&liberty-drunk&in&these&days&like&the&old&lady&with&the&basket,&and&it&is&just&as&well&to&remind&ourselves&of&what&the&rule&of&the&road&means.&It&means&that&in&order&that&the&liberties&of&all&may&be&preserved,&the&liberties&of&everybody&must&be&curtailed.&When&the&policeman,say,&at&Piccadilly&Circus&steps&into&the&middle&of&the&road&and&puts&out&his&hand,&he&is&the&symbol&not&of&tyranny,&but&of&liberty.You&may&not&think&so.&You&may,&being&in&a&hurry,&and&seeing&your&car&pulled&up&by&this&insolence&of&office,&feel&that&your&liberty&has&been&outraged.&How&dare&this&fellow&interfere&withyour&free&use&of&the&public&highway?&Then,&if&you&are&a&reasonable&person,&you&will&reflect&that&if&he&did&not&interfere&with&you,&he&would&interfere&with&no&one,&and&the&result&would&be&that&Piccadilly&Circus&would&be&a&maelstrom&that&you&would&never&cross&at&all.&You&have&submitted&to&a&curtailment&of&private&libertyin&order&that&you&may&enjoy&a&social&order&which&makes&yourliberty&a&reality.Liberty&is&not&a&personal&affair&only,&but&a&social&&&&contract.&It&is&an&accommodation&of&interests.&In&matters&which&do&not&touch&anybody&else's&liberty,&of&course,&I&may&be&as&free&as&I&like.&If&I&choose&to&go&down&the&road&in&a&dressing-gown&whoshall&say&me&nay?&You&have&liberty&to&laugh&at&me,&but&I&haveliberty&to&be&indifferent&to&you.&And&if&I&have&a&fancy&for&dyeing&my&hair,&or&waxing&my&moustache&(which&heaven&forbid),&or&wearing&an&overcoat&and&sandals,&or&going&to&bed&late&or&getting&up&early,&I&shall&follow&my&fancy&and&ask&no&man's&permission.&I&shall&not&inquire&of&you&whether&I&may&eat&mustard&with&my&mutton.&And&you&will&not&ask&me&whether&you&may&follow&this&religion&or&that,&whether&you&may&prefer&Ella&Wheeler&Wilcox&to&Wordsworth,&or&champagne&to&shandy.In&all&these&and&a&thousand&other&details&you&and&I&pleaseourselves&and&ask&no&one's&leave.&We&have&a&whole&kingdom&inwhich&we&rule&alone,&can&do&what&we&choose,&be&wise&or&ridiculous,&harsh&or&easy,&conventional&or&odd.&But&directly&we&step&out&of&that&kingdom,&our&personal&liberty&of&action&becomes&qualified&by&other&people's&liberty.&I&might&like&to&practice&on&the&trombone&from&midnight&till&three&in&the&morning.&If&I&went&on&to&the&top&of&Everest&to&do&it,&I&could&please&myself,&but&if&I&do&it&in&my&bedroom&my&family&will&object,&and&if&I&do&it&out&in&the&streets&the&neighbors&will&remind&me&that&my&liberty&to&blow&the&trombone&must&not&interfere&with&their&liberty&to&sleep&in&quiet.There&are&a&lot&of&people&in&the&world,&and&I&have&to&accommodate&my&liberty&to&their&liberties.We&are&all&liable&to&forget&this,&and&unfortunately&we&are&much&more&conscious&of&the&imperfections&of&others&in&this&respect&than&of&our&own.&A&reasonable&consideration&for&the&rights&or&feelings&of&others&is&the&foundation&of&social&conduct.It&is&in&the&small&matters&of&conduct,&in&the&observance&of&the&rule&of&the&road,&that&we&pass&judgment&upon&ourselves,&and&declare&that&we&are&civilized&or&uncivilized.&The&great&moments&of&heroism&and&sacrifice&are&rare.&It&is&the&little&habits&ofcommonplace&intercourse&that&make&up&the&great&sum&of&life&andsweeten&or&make&bitter&the&journey.&&&4&5&C&&The&name&of&Florence&Nightingale&lives&in&the&memory&of&the&&&&&world&by&virtue&of&the&heroic&adventure&of&the&Crimea.&Had&she&&&&&died&-&as&she&nearly&did&-&upon&her&return&to&England,&her&&&&&reputation&would&hardly&have&been&&her&legend&would&5&&&have&come&down&to&us&almost&as&we&know&it&today&-&that&gentle&&&&&vision&of&female&virtue&which&first&took&shape&before&the&adoring&&&&&eyes&of&the&sick&soldiers&at&Scutari.&Yet,&as&a&matter&of&fact,&she&&&&&lived&for&more&than&half&a&century&after&the&Crimean&W&and&&&&&during&the&greater&part&of&that&long&period&all&the&energy&and&all&the&10&&devotion&of&her&extraordinary&nature&were&working&at&their&&&&&highest&pitch.&What&she&accomplished&in&those&years&of&unknown&&&&&labor&could,&indeed,&hardly&have&been&more&glorious&than&her&&&&&Crimean&&but&it&was&certainly&more&important.&The&true&&&&&history&was&far&stranger&even&than&the&myth.&In&Miss&Nightingale's&15&&own&eyes&the&adventure&of&the&Crimea&was&a&mere&incident&-&&&&&scarcely&more&than&a&useful&stepping-stone&in&her&career.&It&was&the&&&&&fulcrum&with&which&she&hoped&to&move&the&&but&it&was&&&&&only&the&fulcrum.&For&more&than&a&generation&she&was&to&sit&in&&&&&secret,&working&her&lever:&and&her&real&life&began&at&the&very&20&&moment&when,&in&popular&imagination,&it&had&ended.&&&&She&arrived&in&England&in&a&shattered&state&of&health.&The&&&&&hardships&and&the&ceaseless&efforts&of&the&last&two&years&had&&&&&undermined&her&nervous&&her&heart&was&&she&&&&&suffered&constantly&from&fainting-fits&and&terrible&attacks&of&utter&25&&physical&prostration.&The&doctors&declared&that&one&thing&alone&&&&&would&save&her&-&a&complete&and&prolonged&rest.&But&that&was&also&&&&&the&one&thing&with&which&she&would&have&nothing&to&do.&She&had&&&&&never&been&in&the&habit&of&&why&should&she&begin&now?&&&&&Now,&when&her&opportunity&had&come&at&&now,&when&the&iron&30&&was&hot,&and&it&was&time&to&strike?&No;&she&had&work&to&&and,&&&&&come&what&might,&she&would&do&it.&The&doctors&protested&in&&&&&&in&vain&her&family&lamented&and&entreated,&in&vain&her&friends&&&&&pointed&out&to&her&the&madness&of&such&a&course.&Madness?&Mad&-&&&&&possessed&-&perhaps&she&was.&A&frenzy&had&seized&upon&her.&As&35&&she&lay&upon&her&sofa,&gasping,&she&devoured&blue-books,&dictated&&&&&letters,&and,&in&the&intervals&of&her&palpitations,&cracked&jokes.&For&&&&&months&at&a&stretch&she&never&left&her&bed.&But&she&would&not&rest.&&&&&At&this&rate,&the&doctors&assured&her,&even&if&she&did&not&die,&she&&&&&would&become&an&invalid&for&life.&She&could&not&help&&there&40&&was&work&to&be&&and,&as&for&rest,&very&likely&she&might&rest&...&&&&&when&she&had&done&it.&&&&Wherever&she&went,&to&London&or&in&the&country,&in&the&hills&&&&&of&Derbyshire,&or&among&the&rhododendrons&at&Embley,&she&was&&&&&haunted&by&a&ghost.&It&was&the&specter&of&Scutari&-&the&hideous&45&&vision&of&the&organization&of&a&military&hospital.&She&would&lay&that&&&&&phantom,&or&she&would&perish.&The&whole&system&of&the&&&&&Army&Medical&Department,&the&education&of&the&Medical&Officer,&&&&&the&regulations&of&hospital&procedure&...&rest?&How&could&she&rest&&&&&while&these&things&were&as&they&were,&while,&if&the&like&necessity&50&&were&to&arise&again,&the&like&results&would&follow?&And,&even&in&&&&&peace&and&at&home,&what&was&the&sanitary&condition&of&the&Army?&&&&&The&mortality&in&the&barracks,&was,&she&found,&nearly&double&the&&&&&mortality&in&civil&life.&'You&might&as&well&take&1,&100&men&every&&&&&year&out&upon&Salisbury&Plain&and&shoot&them,'&she&said.&After&55&&inspecting&the&hospitals&at&Chatham,&she&smiled&grimly.&'Yes,&this&&&&&is&one&more&symptom&of&the&system&which,&in&the&Crimea,&put&to&&&&&death&16,000&men.'&Scutari&had&given&her&&and&it&had&&&&&given&her&power&too:&her&enormous&reputation&was&at&her&back&-&&&&&an&incalculable&force.&Other&work,&other&duties,&might&lie&before&60&&&but&the&most&urgent,&the&most&obvious,&of&all&was&to&look&to&&&&&the&health&of&the&Army.1.&According&to&the&author,&the&work&done&during&the&last&fifty&years&of&Florence&Nightingale's&life&was,&when&compared&with&her&work&in&the&Crimea,&all&of&the&following&exceptA.&less&dramatic&B.&less&demanding&C.&less&well-known&to&the&public&D.&more&important&2&Paragraph&two&paints&a&picture&of&a&woman&who&isA.&mentally&shattered&B.&stubborn&and&querulous&C.&physically&weak&but&mentally&indomitable&D.&purposeful&yet&tiresome&3&.&The&primary&purpose&of&paragraph&3&is&toA.&account&for&conditions&in&the&army&B.&show&the&need&for&hospital&reform&C.&explain&Miss&Nightingale's&main&concerns&D.&argue&that&peacetime&conditions&were&worse&than&wartime&conditions&4&The&author's&attitude&to&his&material&isA.&disinterested&reporting&of&biographical&details&B.&over-inflation&of&a&reputation&C.&debunking&a&myth&D.&interpretation&as&well&as&narration&5&In&her&statement&(lines&53-54)&Miss&Nightingale&intended&toA.&criticize&the&conditions&in&hospitals&B.&highlight&the&unhealthy&conditions&under&which&ordinary&soldiers&were&living&C.&prove&that&conditions&in&the&barracks&were&as&bad&as&those&in&a&military&hospital&D.&ridicule&the&dangers&of&army&life&D&How&many&really&suffer&as&a&result&of&labor&market&problems?&This&is&one&of&the&most&critical&yet&contentious&social&policy&questions.&In&many&ways,&our&social&statistics&exaggerate&the&degree&of&hardship.&Unemployment&does&not&have&the&same&dire&consequences&today&as&it&did&in&the&1930?EUR(TM)s&when&most&of&the&unemployed&were&primary&breadwinners,&when&income&and&earnings&were&usually&much&closer&to&the&margin&of&subsistence,&and&when&there&were&no&countervailing&social&programs&for&those&failing&in&the&labor&market.&Increasing&affluence,&the&rise&of&families&with&more&than&one&wage&earner,&the&growing&predominance&of&secondary&earners&among&the&unemployed,&and&improved&social&welfare&protection&have&unquestionably&mitigated&the&consequences&of&joblessness.&Earnings&and&income&data&also&overstate&the&dimensions&of&hardship.&Among&the&millions&with&hourly&earnings&at&or&below&the&minimum&wage&level,&the&overwhelming&majority&are&from&multiple-earner,&relatively&affluent&families.&Most&of&those&counted&by&the&poverty&statistics&are&elderly&or&handicapped&or&have&family&responsibilities&which&keep&them&out&of&the&labor&force,&so&the&poverty&statistics&are&by&no&means&an&accurate&indicator&of&labor&market&pathologies.Yet&there&are&also&many&ways&our&social&statistics&underestimate&the&degree&of&labor-market-related&hardship.&The&unemployment&counts&exclude&the&millions&of&fully&employed&workers&whose&wages&are&so&low&that&their&families&remain&in&poverty.&Low&wages&and&repeated&or&prolonged&unemployment&frequently&interact&to&undermine&the&capacity&for&self-support.&Since&the&number&experiencing&joblessness&at&some&time&during&the&year&is&several&times&the&number&unemployed&in&any&month,&those&who&suffer&as&a&result&of&forced&idleness&can&equal&or&exceed&average&annual&unemployment,&even&though&only&a&minority&of&the&jobless&in&any&month&really&suffer.&For&every&person&counted&in&the&monthly&unemployment&tallies,&there&is&another&working&part-time&because&of&the&inability&to&find&full-time&work,&or&else&outside&the&labor&force&but&wanting&a&job.&Finally,&income&transfers&in&our&country&have&always&focused&on&the&elderly,&disabled,&and&dependent,&neglecting&the&needs&of&the&working&poor,&so&that&the&dramatic&expansion&of&cash&and&in-kind&transfers&does&not&necessarily&mean&that&those&failing&in&the&labor&market&are&adequately&protected.&As&a&result&of&such&contradictory&evidence,&it&is&uncertain&whether&those&suffering&seriously&as&a&result&of&labor&market&problems&number&in&the&hundreds&of&thousands&or&the&tens&of&millions,&and,&hence,&whether&high&levels&of&joblessness&can&be&tolerated&or&must&be&countered&by&job&creation&and&economic&stimulus.&There&is&only&one&area&of&agreement&in&this&debate?EUR”that&the&existing&poverty,&employment,&and&earnings&statistics&are&inadequate&for&one&their&primary&applications,&measuring&the&consequences&of&labor&market&problems.&1.&Which&of&the&following&is&the&principal&topic&of&the&passage?&(A)&What&causes&labor&market&pathologies&that&result&in&suffering&(B)&Why&income&measures&are&imprecise&in&measuring&degrees&of&poverty&(C)&Where&the&areas&of&agreement&are&among&poverty,&employment,&and&earnings&figures&(D)&How&social&statistics&give&an&unclear&picture&of&the&degree&of&hardship&caused&by&low&wages&and&insufficient&employment&opportunities&&2.&The&author&uses&“labor&market&problems”&in&lines&1-2&to&refer&to&which&of&the&following?  (A)&The&overall&causes&of&poverty  (B)&Deficiencies&in&the&training&of&the&work&force  (C)&Trade&relationships&among&producers&of&goods  (D)&Shortages&of&jobs&providing&adequate&income&3&Which&of&the&following&proposals&best&responds&to&the&issues&raised&by&the&author?  (A)&Innovative&programs&using&multiple&approaches&should&be&set&up&to&reduce&the&level&of&unemployment.  (B)&A&compromise&should&be&found&between&the&positions&of&those&who&view&joblessness&as&an&evil&greater&than&economic&control&and&those&who&hold&the&opposite&view.  (C)&New&statistical&indices&should&be&developed&to&measure&the&degree&to&which&unemployment&and&inadequately&paid&employment&cause&suffering.  (D)&Consideration&should&be&given&to&the&ways&in&which&statistics&can&act&as&partial&causes&of&the&phenomena&that&they&purport&to&measure.4&The&author&states&that&the&mitigating&effect&of&social&programs&involving&income&transfers&on&the&income&level&of&low-income&people&is&often&not&felt&by  (A)&the&employed&poor  (B)&dependent&children&in&single-earner&families  (C)&workers&who&become&disabled  (D)&retired&workers5&According&to&the&passage,&one&factor&that&causes&unemployment&and&earnings&figures&to&overpredict&the&amount&of&economic&hardship&is&the  (A)&recurrence&of&periods&of&unemployment&for&a&group&of&low-wage&workers  (B)&possibility&that&earnings&may&be&received&from&more&than&one&job&per&worker  (C)&fact&that&unemployment&counts&do&not&include&those&who&work&for&low&wages&and&remain&poor  (D)&establishment&of&a&system&of&record-keeping&that&makes&it&possible&to&compile&poverty&statistics完形填空As&children&we&start&_____a&natural&curiosity&about&everything&around&us,and&during&the&maturation&process&this&curiosity&can&be&stimulated,buffered&or&severely&attenuated&by&our&environment&and&experience.The&future&success&of&research&in&science&and&engineering&depends&___our&society&recognizing&&the&crucial&role&played&by&stimylation&of&mental&processes&early&in&life.Pattern&recognition,analytical&thinking&and&similar&abilities&need&to&be&stimulated&from&birth&onward.To&destroy&this&natural&curiosity&or&to&attenuate&the&joy&of&discovery&is&the&greatest&disservice&we&do&____to&the&developing&person.For&those&who&reach&maturity&with&their&natural&curiosity&intact&and&enhanced&by&education,the&joy&of&discovery&is&a&strong&driver&of&success.&But&why&are&so_____of&our&capable&students&pursuing&the&level&of&education&required&for&a&successful&research&career?Is&it&______we&have&dampaned&their&curiosity?Have&we&failed&to&let&them&experience&the&joy&of&discovery?is&it&because&too&many&of&us&currently&involved&_____the&research&enterprise&have&become&disenchanted&with&our&circumstances&and&&paint&a&bleak&future&for&potential&scienctists&and&engineers?Perhaps&entirely&different&factors&are&____play&in&the&decision&to&not&become&scientists&and&engineers.&&We&have&too&frequently&portrayed&science&and&engineering&as&professions&that&are&all-encompassing&.We&have&portrayed&research&as&a&profession&that&requires&long&and&grueling&hours&in&the&laboratory&to&achieve&success.&We&have&____to&promote&the&excitement&and&exhilaration&of&discovery.We&have&not&promoted&the&fact&that&it&is&not&only&very&common____very&reasonable&to&have&a&successful&research&career&and&an&exciting&and&normal&personal&life.&翻译:由小学到中学,所修习的无非是一些普通的基本知识。就是大学四年,所授课业也还是相当粗浅的学识。世人常称大学为“最高学府”,这名称易滋误解,好象过此以上即无学问可言。大学的研究所才是初步研究学问的所在,在这里做学问也只能算是粗涉藩篱,注重的是研究学问的方法与实习。学无止境,一生的时间都嫌太短,所以古人皓首穷经,头发白了还是在继续研究,不过在这样的研究中确是有浓厚的趣味。&写作题:Steve&Jobs&名言:1&Stay&hungry,stay&foolish2&We&live&to&change&the&world.任选一题&&300字&词汇答案:BDACDDABCACDDACAABCDBBDCCDDCCD&阅读答案:1&ACBBD2&CACBA3&BCCDB4&DDCA&(最后一题无答案)&完形答案ith&&on&&&to&&&few&&&becauses&&&&in&&&at&&&&failed&&&&&but
育明教育分校:
总部地址:北京市海淀区学院路7号大厦506(咨询部)1507(授课部)(金码大厦对面,公交站:六道口,学院路北口,静淑苑)
大连分校:辽宁省大连市大连黑石礁富丽庭3号楼504 负责人电话: 郑老师
天津分校:天津市南开区南京路新天地大厦2007(毗邻南开大学) 负责人电话: 王老师
广州分校:广东省广州市海珠区新港中路财智大厦1401室(毗邻中 山大学) 负责人电话:020- 李老师
河北分校:河北省保定市七一东路999号保定广播电视大学主楼915 ,, ,(马老师)
全国统一咨询热线 : 400- , 010- (孙老师) , 010- (朱老师) 上班时间:早8:30-晚10:30 周六日、节假日不休
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved && 技术总监:杨士田 && 法律顾问:杨阳

我要回帖

更多关于 yy淘宝兼职是真的吗 的文章

随机推荐