家长特色产品初中英语作文带翻译译

家长特色产品英语作文带翻译_百度知道
家长特色产品英语作文带翻译
提问者采纳
一件难忘的事 这是发生在我身边的一件事,每当我在公交车上看到有人让座,我便会回忆起那件事。这件事既让我对自己感到十分惭愧,也让我对一位素不相识的人产生一长绩馆拘弋饺龟邪骇矛种敬佩之情。 那是一年前的一个星期日的上午,我上完学习班乘公交车去爸爸单位。...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
我的假期英语作文带翻译:My holiday
  【导语】:我的假期英语作文带翻译:My holiday,转眼快要开学了,大家都在假期中玩的愉快吗,英语网小编整理了关于我的假期英语作文带翻译以供各位同学参考和阅读,希望大家在玩儿的时候一样将学习进行到底!
  My holiday
  Summer holiday is coming . I want to go to Beijing . I go to Beijing with my father , my mother and my brother . We want to go there by plane because it takes less time . We can see many things in it . First we can visit the Great Wall , it is very famous for the world ,so I like it very much . Second we can go to the zoo because I like to see animals . There are many foreigners in this city ,too . I want to talk with them in English . I want to learn English from them . I think we can have a good time then . I hope it is coming soon .
  暑假来了,我想要去北京。我和我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一起去北京。我们想要坐飞机去因为可以节省时间。我们可以在上面看到很多东西。首先我们能去长城参观,长城在世界上都很有名。然后,我们能去动物园游玩我喜欢动物。城里有很多外国人,我想要和他们用英语交谈。我想向他们学习英语。我想我们那时候应该能玩得愉快。我希望暑假快点到来。
  My holiday &&我的假期英语作文带翻译以供各位同学学习,祝大家假期玩的愉快!
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐家长特色产品英语作文带翻译_百度知道
家长特色产品英语作文带翻译
提问者采纳
我会为你一一作答请采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
&&一转眼一个学习又要结束了,大家都期盼着在假期中踏踏实实的玩的愉快,所以小编整理了关于我的假期英语作文带翻译以供各位同学参考和阅读,希望大家在玩儿的时候一样将学习进行到底!
  My holiday
  Summer holiday is coming . I want to go to Beijing . I go to Beijing with
my father , my mother and my brother . We want to go there by plane because it
takes less time . We can see many things in it . First we can visit the Great
Wall , it is very famous for the world ,so I like it very much . Second we can
go to the zoo because I like to see animals . There are many foreigners in this
city ,too . I want to talk with them in English . I want to learn English from
them . I think we can have a good time then . I hope it is coming soon .
  暑假来了,我想要去北京。我和我的爸爸妈妈和哥哥一起去北京。我们想要坐飞机去因为可以节省时间。我们可以在上面看到很多东西。首先我们能去长城参观,长城在世界上都很有名。然后,我们能去动物园游玩我喜欢动物。城里有很多外国人,我想要和他们用英语交谈。我想向他们学习英语。我想我们那时候应该能玩得愉快。我希望暑假快点到来。
  My holiday &&我的假期英语作文带翻译以供各位同学学习,祝大家假期玩的愉快!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
以学生恋爱为话题的高中英语作文带翻译
  小编导语:以学生恋爱为话题的高中英语作文带翻译是小编为你准备的以学生恋爱为话题的高中英语作文带翻译。在校学生是否能够谈恋爱一直是被大家所争论的一个话题。以下就是以学生恋爱为话题的高中英语作文带翻译,供你阅读参考。  Now it is commonly held that dating in university is acceptable, which has become a hot point under discussion. Some people hold the opinion that students should put their study in the first place. Besides, fall in love with someone could causes extra spending, which is a burden for students and their parents. While others argue that dating could be good for students.  现在人们普遍认为大学恋爱是可以接受的,这个现在已经成为人们谈论的焦点了。有些人认为学生应该把他们的学业放在第一位,除此之外,谈恋爱会造成额外的费用,这会成为学生和家长的负担。然而有些人认为谈恋爱是对学生有好处的。  For one thing, dating could help student learn how to be more socialize. Now the phenomenon is not rare to see that students only show up in classroom, dormitory and refectory, this triangle model makes students have less chance to make now friends that will probably lead to social apathy. For that reason, we should approve of dating in university, so that students could have more motive power to go out to find someone who is fit in them. Obviously, the ability of socialize will be promoted by osmosis.  第一,约会能让学生学会如何社交。现在学生只出现在教室,宿舍和食堂的情况并不少见,这种三角模式让学生少有机会结识新朋友,这很可能会导致社交冷淡。介于这个原因,我们应该赞成大学恋爱,这样学生就会有更多动力出去寻找合适他们的伴侣。很明显,这能潜移默化地增强他们的社交能力。  For another, there is an old saying which goes that men and women with the work and not tired. It is true that when a couple work or study together, they will feel less exhausted, because we always want to show our best side to the one we love. Besides, student couple study together is more efficient, for they have the same target and they will encouraged each other.  第二,有句老话说:男女搭配干活不累。这是真的,当伴侣在一起工作或者学习,他们不会那么容易觉得疲惫,因为我们总是想把最好的一面展现给心爱的人。除此之外,学生情侣一起学习更有效率,因为他们有共同的目标,还有他们会相互鼓励对方。  Taking all these factors into account, we should approve of dating in university. It could make college life more vividly, enrich student’s life style and help them to be more socializing.  考虑到这些因素,我们应当赞成大学恋爱。这能让大学生活更生机勃勃,丰富学生的生活方式,帮助他们更社交化。
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐