来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不会写作文怎么办,求写作文方法,我是高中的
不会写作文怎么办,求写作文方法,我是高中的
别说空话,要具体方法,举例说明
你也别说空话,不去做。多看高考满分作文,把好的句子摘录在本子上,分类,按修辞。没用上修辞的可按你易记的分为几类,记得要去读。积累素材,很重要的,一般以人物为主,像十大感动中国的人物。
高中作文以议论文为主,只要掌握了议论文,基本上就可以应对绝大多数作文题
主要考察的是三种作文
话题作文或命题作文多是给了主旨,而材料作文需要提炼主旨,。
一篇议论文做起来是不需要太多的构思的,其实大多数话题啊材料作文啊,找到主题之后,只要会了写作议论文的套路,轻车熟路,基本上文章差不多就已经出来了,无非是套用一下精彩开头,优秀结尾,再加上自己珍藏的材料,精拼精装,就是一篇良好的应试作文。而这总共需要的就是积累一些精彩段,和一些经典的,适用面广材料。,然后就像装集装箱拼积木拼装一样,拼起来就ok啦
可是,我们的老,如果写议论文就要有自己的观点,不然就不太好。自己的观点有的时候和现实被接受的观点相冲突。
现在的不需要个性,其实你的观点只要和大家一样作文就没什么问题。
实际上有多少高中生独特的,都差不多。
老师只是鼓励有个性的观点,别太当真。
其他回答 (1)
开头一段通常用开门进山点出写作主旨,接下来举例论述,通常举三例,切忌三例属同一类型。未段进行总结,与首段相呼应。
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求关于介绍北京的英语作文
求关于介绍北京的英语作文
跪求 关于北京 的作文 可以写关于以下内容的, What's the best time of year to visit?
what's the weather like then?
what should tourists see and do there ? what speacial food can you eat?
what'the shopping like?
what things should people buy?
what else can visitors do there? 也可以随意发挥
介绍北京的,英语高手,靠你们啦!!!
As the captain of China,Beijing has been the most popular city of china。So more and more people want to visit Beijing. I think the best time to visit Beijing is spring ,for the weather of that time is very fine ,neither too hot nor too cold . The warm wind will make you fell happy.Many people visit Beijing for it's beautiful sence and cultural inheritance . If you want to have a enjoyable journey ,I suggest you to pay a visit to the Great Wall,the Summer Palace ,the Olympic Park and many other place.When you feel tired after one day's
journey ,you can taste the &Zha Jiang Mian&,a kind of traditional food in Beijing. There are many other things you can do in Beijing,as shopping in the big shopping mall,visit the different kinds park ,visit the&Si He Yuan&and so on. I hope you can have a happy time in Beijing.
其他回答 (1)
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?
Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
Suppose we, as teachers do, all have three months' holiday in a year.
Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.
If we have only three days off in a year, then all the people in our country will be working day after day. No one can squeeze time to visit those tourist resorts leisurely. It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop
rapidly and healthily. 有什么问题 请随时提问 有问
必答 这篇作文希望对你 有帮助 没有的话
我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看 一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了
到考试 时候 就没那么理想了 所以建议
不要和自己水平差太多的
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语作文题,求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
Junior high school -- a game a dream. Graduated from primary school to junior high school graduation and then to today's high school graduation, my school life is over. Primary school, not much feeling for graduation, just want toread junior high school, very excited. By junior high, careless reading of the book, did not expect, nor desire to high school life. However, graduated from junior high school, for me it is a relief, while living here for threeyears, but there not much feeling and don't give up, to be respectivelystudents feeling is not deep, so, with the passage of time in high school.Now feel time flies, in the twinkling of an eye, will also graduated high school. After leaving the campus at the moment and will and studentsrespectively of that a moment, my heart in vain have a reluctant feeling. Not only is not, there is nostalgia. With my classmates together, noisy, and struggle in vain, don't think don't feel what, but really want to drift apart, she is a burst of melancholy. T this is a kind of fate? We go to the same school, in a classroom, with listening to a lecture, like doinghomework. We are each other's understanding, the understanding of each other.Recall the dribs and drabs, and students together, he is so beautiful, somemorable, is worth treasuring. You are the focus, students to
people are the focus, you watched him, refueling, support him,encourage. In school you are attached, this is not to say that there are so ma but there are so many people who know you, know what you're doing, inadvertently concern you, think of you, when it comes to you.Because life here are acquaintance, rather than the outside to and fro, The stream never stops flowing., everyone is busy, each day, so passing. For youis just a look, a figure. Here, not to say there are so many people care about you, because these people are to accompany you to walk together with you in the life of the track. Think about the past and the students are not in harmony, for a bit bagatelle quarrel, conflict, or blame each other, hate each other. These are why? This is a kind of rare? We shouldcherish this fate. Because we know in this life, if not know each other, we need to get angry for a little trifles, to upset? We are so childish? In the step that moment the campus, I learned that all this is not easy. We should learn to be toleration, what is the campus, not is let us learn some of this?How things work, how to behave. We should not hate, because this part of the people has appeared in our life. Of these, the so-called friends! There are friends from afar, indeed, if not there are doomed, we never met. May never have to encounter together, glancing back five hundred times life, for it is only a passing in my life and. We both live in the same century, when one has passed away, we also will disappear in this world. This life has been so be not easily won, whether we should cherish everything? Even if we are in the world and the Cape, we should also celebrate him and comfort. Because in this world, at least someone know your existence, in this world, to live in this world. This is a kind of touched? One that is so fragile, moved so easily,also afraid of touching. Because of the move to let us feel how fragile we are, how sad. Actually, each person in your life are deep in your memory.Just like me, hear a song, will It is without rhyme or reason. remembered that people often sing. You'll find out, the world is so beautiful, we meet,everything is so meaningful, but these are to find in the memories and feelings. Boring day, as long as someone to accompany you through, you may be the best memory. You'll find out, around us, there are really a lot ofpeople, we are really very happy, very touched, moved to tears, tears are hot, tears. You will know, the original tears can really smile flow. We aresatisfied, we are lucky, we feel happy. It seems really to the time to say goodbye. To this is full of laughter, full of romantic, full of lofty sentiments and aspirations, but also full of sour and light blue student. Butwhen the pen, but found the scenes in the past kept flashing, and my hands,but what can't write out need need first went to school when a child likejoy, and are about to leave, when it seems like y firsttook hold of her delicate hand when the slightest sweet all through the night&, and think we can still be good friends& have numerous,sweet and laughter and the faint blue astringent, was immersed in memories of the past, it is difficult to extricate themselves. The eve of graduationunder the rain xixilili, such as silk, down from the sky, cool feeling hit in the face, the feeling is like playing in the heart, cold pain, knockingabout. Stop, look up, enjoy the pain. To understand the sentence, what is thepain and happiness. But I just somewhere can feel, but not with the expression language complete. For a moment the last time as students out of school, I'm on my youth back 望采纳
大哥,你手打的吗?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文(你在国外学习遇到了问题应如何解决)_百度知道
求英语作文(你在国外学习遇到了问题应如何解决)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
自己想办法