麻烦中文翻译成初中英语语法 谢谢 语法正确

麻烦翻译成全英文,要符合语法,谢谢!_百度知道
按默认排序
But she must do it, she forced herself to kiss the frog,the frog said :& You must be my bride!& The princess was shocked! She promised to the frog for the golden ball! Again the frog said:& Last request! This golden ball have to be mine!& The princess was confused and asked:& Why?& The frog explained to her in details and said :& After we get married, we are husband and wife! Yours is mine, mine is still mine,both regardless of you and me.& The princess slightly undestands that and noded, then the frog pulled the the princess into the well. From then on, the princess and the frog lived happily ever after in the well?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦中文翻译成英语 谢谢 语法正确_百度知道
麻烦中文翻译成英语 谢谢 语法正确
1、每个人都有家。我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖2、每个人都有属于自己的家庭,有幸福的,开心的,有伤心的,绝望的;有支离破碎的……不过我的家庭是幸福的,美满的
1. Everyone has a family. We all live in there and get warm from there.2. Everyone has his own family which could be happy, delightful, grieved, hopeless or shattered...But my family is happy and wonderful.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急,请英语高手帮忙把以下翻译成英文,谢谢.(意思正确,语法正确即可)快的话还可以加分._百度知道
急,请英语高手帮忙把以下翻译成英文,谢谢.(意思正确,语法正确即可)快的话还可以加分.
医生建议我住院治疗,我一定要好好工作,给你带了麻烦,你挽留了我。第一次我说要走,真的谢谢你,不能让你失望,我间对自己说,但下个星期,可是今天我的旧病再一次愎发,我没有做好你交给我的工作,如果没有你,所以这个星期我还能来上班,我想我没有机会进到这个全新的我未接触过的行业,我还是让你失望了。因为我妈妈下个星期才能来照顾我。其实我很做这份工作,还为我调到了一个不用加班的组别,我腹部就痛得很厉害,谢谢。我在心里很感激你。可是,今天早上刚来上班不久。因为我身体的原因,也再说一声。我很内内疚,我就要听医生建议住院了。再次向你说声对不起首先谢谢你曾经给我工作的机会
提问者采纳
, and also I was transferred to a group without overtime, sometimes I said to myself, I let you down, so I can come to work this week. Once again . In factFirst of all , if without you, and also , I must make good work, shortly after the pain in my abdomen badly, can not let you down. I felt s advice to live in the hospital,which I have not been exposed to the industry, I did not finish the
work you geve me and
bring you the trouble, Im guilty inside, but today I once again obstinate dill listen to the doctor&#39. Because my mom next week in order to take care of me.For the first time I said i want to
go, I think I haven&#39.I&#39, but next week, I&#39,t the opportunity to enter into this . Doctor advised me to hospital, just arrived to work this morning,
thank you very much . The reason is because my health, sorry ,thank you for giving me the opportunity to work once!, thank you.However
其他类似问题
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
I like to do this job. The doctor advised me to hospital.For the first time I said I wanted to go. Just when I arrived ll listen to the doctor&#39, but today my obstinate disease work again, so I can come to work this week, I&#39,t the opportunity to enter into this brand new industry which I have not been exposed to , and also I was transferred to a group without overtime.
Without you. Because my mom will take care of me next week . In fact. Sometimes Im very guilty , but also say it again, I must make good work and I can not let you down.I&#39, I still let you down. Once again say sorry to you.However. The reason is my body, I have very severe pain is advice in the hospital, I think I haven&#39, but next weekFirst of all thank you for giving me the opportunity to work once.I did not finish the work
work well and I bring you the trouble. I felt very grateful to you, you retained me,
thank you really
To begin with, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here. I truly appreciate that. Without your help, I
would not have the opportunity to enter into this brand new field which I had not been exposed to before.First time when I said I wanted to go, you asked me to stay and you transferred me to this group that did not require overtime. I am very grateful to you. I often said to myself, I must try my best and not let you down.However, I am still leting you down. The reason is my health. In fact, I would like to keep this job, but today my chronicle disease is back. Just when I arrived to work this morning, I had very severe pain in the stomach. The doctor advised me to be hospitalized for treatment.I'm very sorry.I did not finish the work you assigned to me and I cause you this trouble. Since my mom will take care of me starting next week , I will still be able to come to work this week. Starting next week, I have to listen to the doctor's advice and stay in the hospital. Once again please accep I also want to say it again: Thank you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(1/3)帮我把下面的话翻译成日语,不要机器翻译,语法尽量简单,麻烦了 谢谢。 我是英语师范专业的学..._百度知道
(1/3)帮我把下面的话翻译成日语,不要机器翻译,语法尽量简单,麻烦了 谢谢。 我是英语师范专业的学...
(1/3)帮我把下面的话翻译成日语,不要机器翻译,语法尽量简单,麻烦了 谢谢。 我是英语师范专业的学生,但我的梦想不是当老师。我喜欢服装设计,想
我是英语师范专业的学生,但我的梦想不是当老师。我喜欢服装设计,私は英语师范専门の学生です。しかし、私の梦は先生になることではありません。私はファッションデザインが好きです。以上请参考
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
现在私の専门は英语师范です。しかし、英语先生になるのは私の梦ではありません。ファッションデザインのが好きです。.
私は英语教育科の学生ではありませんが、私の梦の先生をしている。私は好き衣装デザイン
私の専攻は师范だが、教师にないたくない。私は服装をデザインすることが好きだ。
私は英语师范専门の学生です。しかし、私の梦は先生になることではありません。私はファッションデザインが好きです。(如有其它问题,乐意解答o(∩_∩)o )
私は英语教育科の学生ではありませんが、私の梦の先生をしている。私は好き衣装デザイン
机器翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法 的文章

随机推荐