有首英文歌歌词翻译中文是我本是瞎子,但现在我看见叮叮叮叮是什么歌歌

有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星期3,4,5
有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星期3,4,5 20
craig david - seven days
听听是这首吗
craig david - seven days On my way to see my friends 在我去看朋友的路上 who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh)他们住在离我不远的几个街区外 As I walked through the subway 当我在里走的时候 it must have been about quarter past three应该是3点一刻 In front of me 在我面前 stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body站着一个窈窕妹妹 She asked me for the time她问我几点了 I said it'd cost her her name我说她得先告诉我她的名字 a six digit number & a date with me tomorrow at nine 一个六位数字和明点跟我约会 Did she decline? No她拒绝了吗,没有。 Didn't she mind? I don't think so她介意吗,我不这么认为 Was it for real? Damn sure 这是真的吗,毫无疑问。 What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24 So was she keen? She couldn't wait 她是不是很期待呢?她等不及了。 Cinnamon queen? let me update皇后,让我更新一下吧。 What did she say? She said she'd love to rendezvous 她说什么了??她说她想约会。 She asked me what we were gonna do 她问我我们要干什么。 said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two 我说先喝两瓶moet酒 [Chorus] Monday 星期一 took her for a drink on Tuesday 星期二带她去喝了一杯 we were making love by Wednesday 星期三我们了 and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday星期四五六也作了 星期天什么也没敢 I met this girl on Monday 我星期一认识的这个女孩 took her for a drink on Tuesday星期二带她喝了一杯 we were making love by Wednesday星期三就做爱了 and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday星期四五六也作了 星期日什么也没敢 [Verse 2] Nine was the time九点了 cos I'll be getting mine 因为我将得到 and she was looking fine 她看起来很好 Smooth talker 很爱说话 she told me 她告诉我 She'd love to unfold me all night long她愿意一夜躺在我身上 Ooh I loved the way she kicked it 我喜欢她推它 from the front to back she flipped (back she flipped it, ooh the way she kicked it)她前后弹它,向后弹它,喜欢她弹它 And I oh oh I yeah hope that she'd care cos I'm a man who'll always be there 我还希望它能在意,因为我会一直陪着他 Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby 亲爱的,我不是 Ooh yeah cos a one night stand isn't really fair是不公平的 From the first impression girl hmm you don't seem to be like that 第一眼就看出你不喜欢 Cos there's no need to chat for there'll be plenty for that因为没有必要聊天,我们可以聊很多 From the subway to my home从地铁到我家 endless ringing of my phone 电话一直响 When you feeling all alone当你感到孤单的时候 all you gotta do你要做的 is just call me call me就是给我打电话 [Chorus] Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday [Bridge] (Break it down, uh break it down)我被打倒了 Since I met this special lady自从遇见了这个特别的女子 ooh yeah I can't get her of my mind我不能不想他 She's one of a kind她是的 And I ain't about to deny it我也不会否认 It's a special kind thing with you-oh.......很不一样 [Chorus] Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday I met this girl on Monday took her for a drink on Tuesday we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (3)
《seven days》
http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~rholman/cd_sd.mp3?&&
克雷格·大卫的7 days
craig david - seven days
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌 里面有句中文歌词大概意思就是 我要抓紧我的英雄_百度知道
一首英文歌 里面有句中文歌词大概意思就是 我要抓紧我的英雄
提问者采纳
  i wanna be your hero  歌手:def leppard
专辑:retro active  I wanna be your hero  I'll be a trick of the light  I wanna be your hero  I'll be your heat in the nite  Hold tight  'Cos I like what I see  Ya excite  You put your finger on me  You're not too shy  You put a sting in my tail  A magic ride  And I'm-a hot on your trail  You know  Ya got something I want  Ya got something I need  Yeah!  Def Leppard  I got something to say  I'm on my way  Hot licks on the tip of my tongue  Electric you turn your headlight on  Ya know  Ya got something I want  Ya got something I need  Yeah!  I got something to say  I'm on my way  Ooh yeah  Get up and go  I wanna be your hero  (I wanna be your hero)  I'll be a trick of the light  I wanna be your hero  (I wanna be your hero)  In the heat of the nite  I like what I see  Oh  Just one night  That's all I'm asking from you too  Ya got something I want  Ya got something I need  I got something to say  I'm on my way  Ooh yeah  Get up and go  I wanna be your hero  (I wanna be your hero)  I'll be a trick of the light  I wanna be your hero  (I wanna be your hero)  I wanna be your hero  I wanna be your hero  I wanna be your hero  I wanna be your hero
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
I need a hero ?貌似是史瑞克2的电影原声?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名,英文歌,来自《犯罪现场调查》第二季第五集中9分42秒开始时男女探员在做实验收音机里播放的歌,歌词中文翻译有“能告诉我你今天感觉如何,我找到了爱”
求一首歌名,英文歌,来自《犯罪现场调查》第二季第五集中9分42秒开始时男女探员在做实验收音机里播放的歌,歌词中文翻译有“能告诉我你今天感觉如何,我找到了爱”
补充: 这是那段视频的地址,就是第九分四十秒的时候开始的那段音乐,求歌名,拜托拜托!!!!
不区分大小写匿名
歌曲: Perfect Moment 歌手: Edyta Gorniak&词曲:wendy page jim marnthis is my moment 这是我的时刻this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻this is what god meant 这是上天的旨意this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻i wish i could freeze this space in time 希望一切静止在此时空中the way i feel for you inside 我如是感受到你在我心中this is my moment 这是我的时刻this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻tell me you love me when you leave 告诉我你爱我当你离开的时候you're more than a shadow, that's what i believe 你不仅只是我生命中的过客我如是相信着you take me to places i never dreamed i'd see 你引我经历前所未有的感受minute by minute you are the world to me 分分秒秒你是我的所有i wish i could frame the look in your eyes 点燃爱的火苗在你的视线之中the way that for you inside 我如是感受到你在我心中this is my moment 这是我的时刻this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻and if tomorrow brings a lonely day 如果明天注定寂寞here and now i know i haven't lived in vain 但我知道这一生已无怨尤i'll cry my tears in the rainand if love never comes again 在雨中流下我的泪水而我的爱将不再复返i can always say i've been 但我相信我曾经爱过to paradise skies in your eyes... in your eyes 在你眼中我看见天堂so tell me you love me the moment you leave 告诉我你爱我当你离开的时候you're more than a shadow, i've just to believe 你不仅只是我生命中的过客我如是相信着i wish i could keep you all of my life 我想留住你我生命中全部都是你the way that i feel for you inside 我如是感受到你在我心中this is my moment 这是我的时刻this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻this is my moment 这是我的时刻this is my perfect moment with you 这是我与你最完美的时刻
似乎是Judas的The Charlatans。建议你到伊甸园交流站中再去找找,那里很全的。
Sauba Doobie -Doo
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家今天东南卫视的非常音乐放了一首很伤感的英文歌,有句歌词的意思是我不愿放弃你。是个女的唱的,有谁知道那首歌名?
今天东南卫视的非常音乐放了一首很伤感的英文歌,有句歌词的意思是我不愿放弃你。是个女的唱的,有谁知道那首歌名?
不区分大小写匿名
不知道是不是,但是歌词中有“我不愿意听你说放弃”
&
(男)我不愿意听你说放弃 累的心仿佛失去全部力气 多想可以继续拥抱你 让爱情用微笑一路走下去 (合)timeless 这不是离别 若爱不能倒回 这一刻会永远 hold tight baby timeless 珍藏在我心扉 像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 we both agree this is timeless love
(女)没了呼吸慢慢我远去 但伤心一直盘旋在那原地 我用全力呼喊你谁静静在听 一颗心还隐隐作痛在低泣 停不了想念的泪滴 还有什么领悟让我坚定 (合)再无法捉紧难道一切注定 timeless 这不是离别 若爱不能倒回 这一刻会永远 hold tight baby timeless 珍藏在我心扉 像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 we both agree this is timeless love
yeah baby it's timeless oh baby it's timeless timeless 回忆不断翻飞 像一场重感冒让人疲惫 慢慢的复原 we both agree this is timeless this is timeless love----
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家找一首年轻男生唱的英文歌,歌词有一句的意思好像是我在你眼里看到了美丽的彩虹_百度知道
找一首年轻男生唱的英文歌,歌词有一句的意思好像是我在你眼里看到了美丽的彩虹
开头是轻快的一段rap,记得有一句歌词意思好像是我在你眼里看到了美丽的彩虹什么I see the most beautiful rainbow in your eye?整个曲风还是蛮欢快流行的。是个蛮帅气的男生。好像歌曲名字里有ONE这个单词?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
one thing,单向乐队的吧
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 娘子啊哈是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐