so lala momomomimimimi是什么歌歌

Use Instagram online with the best experience: fast, clear and beautiful! Browse, explore, comment, like and more!
@angiemomomo
#Larme Vol. 15 ? Blogged about yesterday!
Just being quirky? Went to catch Disney's Cinderella today with Aaron? The setup, costumes, everything were just too beautiful & magical? Had a short shoot with Ju Teng after but got interrupted by the bad weather? Nevertheless, a magical day? Lavender's blue dilly dilly~~ #momocoordi #ootd
Blog review about #innisfree eco azaleas tint up? I'm also hosting my first #giveaway to thank my readers! Monday blues be gone!? Please check it out in my blog! (*Only applicable for people who has entered through the rafflecopter box! No spam accounts*)
Posted my shoot pictures over the weekends~? And an announcement on my blog as well!
P.S. I'll be momentarily deleting some old pictures off instagram 'cos I feel that there's too thought of creating a new account but it'll be all over again so for now I'll just delete older photos or just leave them as they are. Cheers?
3rd March is #雛祭り? 2 hours late but still, Happy #Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) ?? Baked some strawberry shortcake #cupcake over the weekends & I've been eating them to stay awake during the super dry lectures ?? And surprisingly, #earlgreytea seems to go well with them? What should I bake next?
These days, my best friends are flour, sugar & butter~ ? Just wanted to bake something simple for myself to eat & to try the new cookie cutters rotting in the cupboard~ And here we have some unintended Christmas looking #buttercookies ? #momobakez
Blogged? Today's #ootd #momocoordi: #LizLisa? Went out to celebrate Aaron's belated birthday ?
Handmade #pastel #meringue ? Aaron's gonna turn fatter if I keep baking him all these sweets?? #momobakez
Thank you Uncle Frankie! ? Wanted to try the new choco banana flavour & strawberry candy marshmallow ones ? And wish granted ??#ladurée #macarons
Ladurée Boutique, Takashimaya
Yesterday's #pastel coordinate? #ootd #momocoordi
Awkward photo by Mommy? Wanted to save the other new set of clothes for another day, hence this new outfit is an assemblance of my old clothes ? #ootd #momocoordi
Blue for Day 1, Red for Day 2?
Happy Lunar New Year! ??? These days, I've trying to be more hardworking for my blog~?? I'll be posting entries of my coordinates as and when possible as well?
#ootd #momocoordi for CNY? Thank you to Aaron as always for being the most patient person ever?
?19th Feb ?? Happy Birthday, #AMO-chan? You'll forever be my fashion inspiration & role model? I hope that I may bump into you while exploring the streets of Harajuku or just any part of Japan or even the world ? May you stay pretty, happy & healthy!?
Just a simple post about some of my favourite Spring items from #Swankiss?
Blogged about my media invitation to #SIFU, a cafe-restaurant inspired by
Hong Kong experience~ ? My favourite is this #Azuki custard bun?
Sifu 香港蜜汁排骨餐厅
Happy #Valentine's Day ? Flowers for me, handmade #macarons for him? Matcha strawberry jam flavour! #momobakez First attempt with Cordon Bleu recipe failed? Much thanks to recipe from #Entertainingwithbeth & the macarons turned out pretty during the second try! I was so touched when I saw the little 'feets' that I cried ? Gotta refine my steps & skills so that I can make better ones for my friends and family the next time round!
Photo by Aaron? Presentation over! Happy Holidays?
#ootd #momocoordi for #hfwsg last Saturday? Blogged!
I have been fighting with the seasonal ongoing flu bug these days & recovering well?? Left for some Tamoya udon for dinner with Aaron after the Harajuku walk yesterday & had this double strawberry cheesecake #crepe for dessert! Couldn't eat too much since there's still some phlegm~ but nevertheless, it was yummy? #mazazucrepe
Mazazu Crepe @ Liang Court猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&