高考英语作文万能句子sport

您现在的位置: &
& A Piece of Sport News,A Piece of Sport News范文_500字
A Piece of Sport News,A Piece of Sport News范文_500字
17人浏览了这篇文章
A Piece of Sport News 英语作文网收集整理 文秘网
A basketball match between the teachers' team and the students' team was held in the school stadium at 3 o'clock, on Friday, May 5,1997. The match was wonderful and both teams played excellently. It ended at half past four. The score was 64:60 in favour of the teachers'team. The match promotes the mutual understanding and friendship between the teachers and the students. A Piece of Sport News 英语作文网收集整理 文秘网
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu32878/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同主题的其他文章相关考试:
您现在的位置: >
一年级英语作文:Sport Competition_200字
来源: &投稿:& 时间:&点击:
It was a sunnyday. We went out to watch a sport meeting. Six students from our class were in the girl's relay race and won it. Lin Feialso won the girls' 50-metre race. We were all happy and said congratulations to her. We were very happy.
( 责任编辑:广东招生考试信息网)
更多相关文章
广东作文信息网版权相关声明:
① 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
把#换成@ ;联系电话:020-
② 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
③ 本网原创新闻信息均有明确、明显的标识,本网严正抗议所有以"广东招生信息网"稿源的名义转载发布非广东招生信息网原创的新闻信息的行为,并保留追究其法律责任的权利。
④ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。Sport-运动
Sport 1.运动在日常生活中起着重要作用。 2.一些人对运动过分认真。 3.我有时间参加运动时,有一种运动我特别喜欢。 Sport plays an important role in our daily life. Most of us begin our day with some kind of exercise or sport. Athletics is par
  Sport1.运动在日常生活中起着重要作用。2.一些人对运动过分认真。3.我有时间参加运动时,有一种运动我特别喜欢。&&&& Sport plays an important role in our daily life. Most of us begin our day with some kind of exercise or sport. Athletics is part of our university curriculum. Many students play on either the departmental or university sports team after a hard day of class.&&&& Some people take sports far too seriously. Some people are only interested in how their favourite sports team does: they don't care much about their country or the rest of the world. These people often get into fights if their team loses.&&&&&When I have time for sports there is one that I like more than any other. I find bas ketball both a physical and a mental challenge. Runing, jumping, and shooting, are also enjoyable and healthful sports.运动&&&&&运动在日常生活中起着重要作用。我们大多数人在新的一天开始时总要做一些运动。体育课是我们大学课程的一部分。许多学生在一天的紧张学习之后还参加了系或学校的运动队。&&&& 有些人对运动过分认真。有些人只对他们喜欢的运动队的输赢感兴趣,他们对他们的国家或世界其它地方的情况不太关心。这些人在他们所关心的运动队输了时往往打斗起来。&&&& 我有时间参加运动时,有一种运动我特别喜欢。我发现打篮球无论在身体上还是脑力上都是一种挑战。跑、跳、投都是有趣的、有益于健康的运动。
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
As a matter of fact,it is easy to be appreciated. Establish good habits....
Living in the digital age, we are unavoidably exposed to all kinds of digital pr...
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick....
When it comes to the choice of career, some people prefer the job with high sala...
People have different attitudes towards their work....
How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively?...My favorite sport(英语作文)
>>初小英语作文>>英语学习>>大学在线(原中国大学在线)>>英语作文
搜索热词:
高考生所在地
自命题:                  统一命题:            
My favorite sport(英语作文)
标签:英语作文
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.
* 游客填写  
评论内容:
请遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规。
严禁发表危害国家安全、损害国家利益、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的评论 。
用户需对自己在使用本站服务过程中的行为承担法律责任(直接或间接导致的)。
本站管理员有权保留或删除评论内容。
评论内容只代表网友个人观点,与本网站立场无关。2012中考英语作文范文:My Favorite Sport
【51Test.NET - 中考英语作文】这篇关于2012中考英语作文范文:My Favorite Sport,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助! I like sports very much, such as running, skating, playing basketball. But swimming is my favorite sport .  When I was six years old, my parents often took me to a swimming pool . They taught me how to swim. They told me not to be afraid of water , and told me to jump into water bravely. Later I became very interesting in swimming. Swimming is really very interesting .If you swim in the water, you will look like a lovely fish . Great fun. .I'm sure you will feel very happy. And the most important thing is , if you swim, you’ll be strong.  By the way, I took part in the swimming match last week in our town.?I?was the winner. Dear friends, swimming is really very good for us. Let’s enjoy swimming .

我要回帖

更多关于 my family 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐