该用户还上传了这些文档
2014中考作文范文.DOC
官方公共微信您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & My father’s job父亲的工作_300字
My father’s job父亲的工作_300字
作者:& | & 三年级&&
1人浏览了这篇文章
My father is a nice man。 He likes to play computer games。 He is an owner of a factory which produces many things 。He is good at designing。 He works very hard。 I love him very much because, sometimes, I can help him to do something in his factory 。He is always on business trips because he has his business everywhere so it takes up too much of his time 。 Therefore, he doesn’t have any time to play with me but I don’t blame him for that。 I often spend a lot of my time on the computer, so I have something to do。 My mother is usually on the phone and tells my father to get home early but my father doesn’t listen to her。 So my mother and I sometimes are upset and I don’t like my father in a sense that he always gets home late。I love my father but not his job!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen1006169/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同年级的其他文章
同体裁的其他文章以My family 为题写一下你和家人的年龄外貌、性格、爱好、职业和日常生活等._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以My family 为题写一下你和家人的年龄外貌、性格、爱好、职业和日常生活等.
以My family 为题写一下你和家人的年龄外貌、性格、爱好、职业和日常生活等.
My family I have a happy family.My family have five poeple:grandpa,grandma,father,mother,and me.My grandparents live in countryside.They have six rooms.The room is big.There are two apple in the ground.They have sixteen goats and three cows.The goat is white.The cow is yellow.They are healthy.My parents and me live in city.My father is a worker.His work is hard.My mother is a high school's Chinese teacher,She take bicycle go to work at seven'clock.In the afternoon,she doesn't go home.In the evening,she make supper.The food is delicious.I am a student.I have Chinese,math and English everyday.That is boring.I have many friends.After class,I play with my friends.We are tried,but we are very happy.I love my family以my favorite job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文以my
job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文,不少于5句话。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my favorite job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文以my
job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文,不少于5句话。
以my favorite job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文以my
job(最喜欢的职业)为题写一篇英语作文,不少于5句话。
There are three people in my family. They are my father,my mother and I.My father is a doctor.And my mother is a nurse.I think they are very professional and good-hearted.I think that this career is sacred.When I grow up,I will be a policewoman.Because I want to help others.I believe I can do this job.
这是几年级的
my favorite job is policeman. because policeman is very cute. i is very let's.
fuck your family everyday.
My favorite job is doctor.
play ing football.
My favourite jobMy favorite job
is police officer.I'm tall and thin.I can catch the thieves(小偷).I want to work
in police office.

我要回帖

更多关于 my father英语作文 的文章

随机推荐