my father is amy english teacherr .对amy english teacherr 提问

一、翻译句子1.我的父亲是一位老师,他在一所中学教书My father is a teacher.He_______in a______school.2.Lucy在农场工作吗?不,她在办公室工作_______Lucy______ _______a _____?No,she doesn‘t.爷爷奶奶和我们一起_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一、翻译句子1.我的父亲是一位老师,他在一所中学教书My father is a teacher.He_______in a______school.2.Lucy在农场工作吗?不,她在办公室工作_______Lucy______ _______a _____?No,she doesn‘t.爷爷奶奶和我们一起
一、翻译句子1.我的父亲是一位老师,他在一所中学教书My father is a teacher.He_______in a______school.2.Lucy在农场工作吗?不,她在办公室工作_______Lucy______ _______a _____?No,she doesn‘t.爷爷奶奶和我们一起住并照顾我们3.My______ ________ _______us and________ ________us.二、按要求改写句子1.He’d like (a glass of milk.)(括号部分提问)____ ____he___?2.He has some rice and meat for supper.否定句He_______ _________ _______rice or meat for supper3.What would you like、同义句 What_____you______?三、翻译句子1.他想要一些喝的东西吗______he like_______ ________ _______?2.请随便吃一些鱼?Please_____ _____ _______ some fish.3.他们早饭想吃些什么?________ _______they________ ______ _______?4.可以点菜了吗?May I____ _____your order?四、选择1._____there any meat on the table?A.Is B.Are C.Have2.I have no pears now.What_______apples?A.is B.about C.are
1. teaches middle2.does work in farm3.grandparents live with ;look after
二1.what would like2.does not have3.do want三1.would
something to drink2.help yourselves to3.what would like for breakfast4.take四1.A2.B根据括号内的要求完成下列各题1.my mom is a (teacher)对括号内提问_____ _____your mom _____?2.our english teacher is (in the office )now.对括号内提问_____ _____your english teacher now?3.lucy is a student.lily is a student,too._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据括号内的要求完成下列各题1.my mom is a (teacher)对括号内提问_____ _____your mom _____?2.our english teacher is (in the office )now.对括号内提问_____ _____your english teacher now?3.lucy is a student.lily is a student,too.
根据括号内的要求完成下列各题1.my mom is a (teacher)对括号内提问_____ _____your mom _____?2.our english teacher is (in the office )now.对括号内提问_____ _____your english teacher now?3.lucy is a student.lily is a student,too.(合为一句)lucy and lily are _____ _____.4.what does his sister do?写出同义句______ _____ _____his sister?5.nice to meet you.改为同义句______ _____ _____meet you.
1.What does,do2.Where is3.both students4.What's job for5.It's nice toMy mother is a teacher对划线部分提问,快_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My mother is a teacher对划线部分提问,快
My mother is a teacher对划线部分提问,快
what's your mother's job划线部分是teacher 楼上的意思是你妈是什么这是什么啊?1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部
1、These are yellow bananas 改为一般疑问,并作否定回答 2、the woman in Red is my mother划线提问划线的是my mother3、id like a new school bag对划线部分提问 划线部分是 a new school bag4、the woman is a teacher划线部分提问,划线部分是a teacher5、the Apple are fifteen Yuan对划线部分提问,划线部分提问是fifteen Yuan
1.Are these yellow bananas?No,These aren't.2 Who is the woman in Red 3 What would you like?4.What's the woman?5 How much are the apples?
Are these yellow bananas? No, they are not. Who is the woman in red?What would you like?What does the woman do?How much are the apples?
1. Are these yellow bananas? No, they aren't.2.Who is the woman in red?3.What would you like?4.What does the woman do?5.How much are the apples?
把be动词提问就是疑问句1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用
1.对画线部分提问:The man in a pink shirt is my teacher.(对The man in a pink shirt 提问)2.变同义句:Tom does not wear red jacket.3.根据句意及首字母提示填写单词.What do you w( ——A big schoolbag.4.根据句意用正确的代词填空.We are in the classroom.Can you see(
1 Who is your teacher2 Tom isn't in a red jacket.3 want4 us百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
1. Who is your teacher?2. Tom is not dressed in red jacket3. want4. us 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】

我要回帖

更多关于 my father is ligang 的文章

随机推荐