我的秘密饭店
我的秘密饭店OST以及BGM
播放:1397次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)&&我的秘密饭店10集55分具海永唱的插曲 朴振英《honey》歌词 - 文娱 - 齐鲁在线
我的秘密饭店10集55分具海永唱的插曲 朴振英《honey》歌词
《我的秘密饭店》第10集中具海永唱的那首歌是什么呢?智商捉急啊,好熟悉但是就是想不起来。《我的秘密饭店》第十集五十五分的时候具海永唱的歌曲好像是朴振英的歌,好像是叫《honey》
我的秘密饭店10集55分具海永唱的插曲&
朴振英《honey》歌词:
  허니/honey - 박진영/朴振英
  그대를 처음 본 그순간
  난 움직일수가 없었지
  그대 그 아름다운 모습
  난 넋을 잃고야 말았지
  그대의 아름다운 그
  그미소가
  나를 사로잡았지
  Hey 거기 그래 자기
  웬만하면 내게 오지
  우리 여기에서 둘이
  멋진밤을 함께 하지
  Oh Honey Oh Baby
  어쩜 아름답기도 하지
  내게 오지 나를 믿지
  절대 후회할리 없지
  그대의 그 섹시한 눈빛
  오 나를또 바라보았지
  눈빛이 마주치는 순간
  난 숨을 쉴수가 없었지
  그대야 말로 하늘이
  내려주신
  진정한 Honey지
  Hey 거기 그래 자기
  웬만하면 내게 오지
  우리 여기에서 둘이
  멋진밤을 함께 하지
  Oh Honey Oh Baby
  어쩜 아름답기도 하지
  내게 오지 나를 믿지
  절대 후회할리 없지
  Now Everyboby party
  내게로 걸어오는 그대
  난 바라볼수가 없었지
  걸어오는 그대의 모습
  너무 눈부시기 때문이지
  이제서야 비로소 나
  나 새로운 사랑에
  눈을 뜬거지
  Hey 거기 그래 자기
  웬만하면 내게 오지
  우리 여기에서 둘이
  멋진밤을 함께 하지
  Oh Honey Oh Baby
  어쩜 아름답기도 하지
  내게 오지 나를 믿지
  절대 후회할리 없지
  Hey 거기 그래 자기
  웬만하면 내게 오지
  우리 여기에서 둘이
  멋진밤을 함께 하지
  Oh Honey Oh Baby
  어쩜 아름답기도 하지
  내게 오지 나를 믿지
  절대 후회할리 없지
  Honey 林振英
  初次见到你的那瞬间我无法动弹
  你美丽的样貌使我丢失灵魂
  你迷人的微笑俘虏了我
  Hey是的亲爱的来我这里
  在这里我们两人一起度过美好的夜晚
  Oh Honey Oh Baby Oh Honey Oh Baby
  你为何如此美丽来我这里相信我绝对不会后悔
  你那性感的眼神再次凝视着我
  眼神相遇的瞬间我无法呼吸
  你真是上天赐予的真正的Honey
  向我走来的你我无法凝视
  因为走来的你的样子太耀眼
  直到现在才出现
  映入我眼帘的新的爱情
我的秘密饭店10集55分具海永唱的插曲 朴振英《honey》歌词
点击排行榜
Copyright & 2014【我的秘密饭店 O.S.T】全部歌曲试听_电视原声_音乐专辑_酷我音乐
&我的秘密饭店 O.S.T
我的秘密饭店 O.S.T - 电视原声
我的秘密饭店 O.S.T
歌手:电视原声
唱片公司:暂无
发行时间:
专辑标签:韩剧流行Pop
歌曲数:16
收听量:2713684
已评:10分
鼠标滑过星星,点击打分
我的秘密饭店 O.S.T简介:The distinctive character to the murder hwimalrin twisted as might attract the spirits (jinyihan minutes) Couple M sanghyo (manned or minutes) and get all the reunion in seven years and the first ever wedding joseonggyeom (Nam Gung Min min) and My Secret Hotel was noted in the story. OST also composed songs of various genres, including rock, electronic pop, hip-hop style to show off the typical OST effectively capture the unique story of "Killing Romance" and added that special. Particularly significant in that it was not inferior to prove that Hip Hop as a genre that this OST is OST. [Hip Hop OST of My Secret Hotels] "Trap" last year after the show's heroine humidor Money 2 Money 3 humidor undergo a producer of the show spawned a lot of talk this year, nestled in mainstream MC Punch Line King "Swing's' Voice Korea and one Coke focused great attention on just look at the facts "oil is" reserved seat for the next generation debut last year with the Divine and "BE OK" naemyeo led to the popular music of the public and stakeholders. Due to his fiancee had a happy marriage jinyihan flashbacks and is inserted into the top of the pole jinyihan theme of attracting me hurt me doenji attract fans yieojyeotdeon Trap is a public inquiry, even one month still flowed though the main source site the rank in the ranking is getting a lot of love from fans. "I Come" call causes an explosive reaction as it is the swing of the mountains and Su yuseongeun TRAP gangminhui genre that was a little strange OST slip into the hip hop genre of OST nestled game. Now we can see the future with OST to meet the honest lyrics of many talented rapper and expectations. The beginning of the song, and the piano and vocal band Human Race and Mnet Korea participated as a vocalist in the Voice Season 2 times a song that had attracted serious attention, yet the voice that called the vocal cords caused hunnam honey up the topic 'Transactions' "Secret" is judaga deliver a cold feeling like a mystery movie music eulpjo Lucie moderate voices coming out with a minimalist sound consisting of acoustic guitar, including progress in the second half after being caught its ear to hear the once powerful explosions rock sound. Songs with vocal clarity, and honest lyrics distinctive 'luminous rabbit' is singer-songwriter with a lot of fan base and gain a sense depicts the sensitivity of modern electronic pop music of the past, domestic as well as foreign participation in "Lost In Love" is I released even more attractive, full of thrilling drama was created an atmosphere of profound gave seonsahae Upon exciting at the same time the romance of mystery and suspense drama Chorus Chorus adds a dreamy atmosphere with all the wealth piled excision is beautifully. With this "wonder that is love?" Brown Eyed Soul singer 'youngjun' participated In addition, the appearance of two men put jinyihan and Nam Gung Min gave me your hands to lure and not easy to open your mind to come back to the wounds of the past were all a deep love of extreme love for my audience sound. Was added to the excitement and unpredictability aeteutham the drama triangle complete with soulful romance with a bass voice of 'youngjun' string arrangements and lyrical ballad blends luxury.
我的秘密饭店 O...全部歌曲
电视原声热门专辑
收听我的秘密饭店 O...的人
加载中,请稍候...

我要回帖

更多关于 我的秘密饭店吻戏 的文章

随机推荐