我骑自行车翻译走遍了城市翻译

我几乎走遍了中国各地 的英文翻译_百度知道
我几乎走遍了中国各地 的英文翻译
恳求英文高手表述以下内容,不要死翻译,要艺术一点,美国化一点!我几乎走遍了中国各地,去过最西边的西藏,最东面的上海,最北面的哈尔滨,最南面的海南。现在,我想踏上我从未去过的美国的土地,继续我的人生旅程。
提问者采纳
My foot prints are all over the land of China - the very west province-Tibet, the very east city- Shanghai, the very north area - Haerbin, as well as the very south point - Hainan Island. Now, I would like to step my foot on the land of America where I'd keep on my journey of life.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
From Harbin to Hainan, from Tibet to Shanghai, I've almost stepped on the soil of every provinces of China. And now it's time for me to get packed-up again for my new expedition to the United States of America!LZ这个是申请文书的一部分吧。我也写了一篇类似的呢。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我骑我的自行车去学校用英语翻译_百度知道
我骑我的自行车去学校用英语翻译
来自河北大学
我骑我的自行车去学校I ride my bicycle to school满意请采纳哦,谢谢,祝学习进步!
李陈军&&学生
唐滢淇&&学生
祝林辉&&学生
白潜&&学生
戚芳&&学生我骑自行车去学校需要一刻钟的时间
翻译_百度知道
我骑自行车去学校需要一刻钟的时间
提问者采纳
it costs me a quarter to ride to school.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
骑自行车的相关知识
其他3条回答
It takes me fifteen minutes to go to school by bike
I ride my bicycle to school need a quarter of an hour
It took me one quarter to go to school by bike
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:你是怎么去上学的?我通常走路去上学。有时我骑自行车去上学。是什么意思?
你是怎么去上学的?我通常走路去上学。有时我骑自行车去上学。
问题补充:
How do you go to school? I usually walk to school. Sometimes I ride a bike to school.
How did you go to school? I usually walk to school. Sometimes I ride a bicycle to go to school.
How do you are go to school? I usually walk go to school.Sometimes I ride the bicycle to go to school.
How did you go to school? I usually walk to school. Sometimes I go to school by bike.
How did you go to school? I usually walk to school. Sometimes I go to school by bike.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&

我要回帖

更多关于 梦见骑自行车 的文章

随机推荐