初二英语There is a housework _____(work) on the ground.

在屋顶上有一只鸟英语There is a bird on the ___ ____the house_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在屋顶上有一只鸟英语There is a bird on the ___ ____the house
在屋顶上有一只鸟英语There is a bird on the ___ ____the house
top(roof) of
There is a bird on the (roof) (of) the house
there is a bird on the town of the house.求几篇初二的英语作文_百度知道
求几篇初二的英语作文
80个单词的英语作文,要简单点。可以背的。 4~6篇这样, 谢谢了、
提问者采纳
这是一些常写的作文—— 考试之后 Last week, I had an English exam. I only got 60 because of my carelessness(粗心) . I am afraid of telling my parents about this. But I felt very sad . One day, Mom found me unhappy, she asked me why I was . I had to tell her. However , she didn’t get angry . She said to me kindly “ you need to work hard and be more careful next time. If you have any problems , you can ask your teacher. I believe you can catch up with others very soon.” I think I must study hard from now on.
保护环境 Environmental problems(环境问题) are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the unhealthy air for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured continuously(不断地) into rivers. White pollution , waste water and gas effect our health , worsen our mood. So we should protect our environment . we can make use of clean energy and reuse plastic bags and protect wild animals and plant more trees.
戒烟 Smoking is bad for our health. It may cause cancers or other diseases(病). Every year hundreds of people catch diseases because of smoking. Some even die of it. Few people like staying together with smokers. Since smoking has so much harm, smokers should get rid of(去掉) the bad habit. You can try to change it little by little (渐渐地). When you want to smoke, eat some nuts or sugars. You can also do some interesting things to divert(转移) your attention. Please give up smoking for your health.
个人介绍 I’m a shy and a quiet boy ,or an introvert . When I’m around some people, I usually don’t say anything . When I speak, I feel like a fool because I think people are looking at me strangely. I want to make friends with everyone. I hope I will be more outgoing .Please give me some advice. I think introverts are often more listeners than extroverts . They are often more thoughtful of others’ needs . More people like making friends with them . In addition, introverts’ talk often has the most meaningful conversation with others. So you don’t worry too much ,celebrate you!
还有一些可能考的作文模板—— 现象说明文 Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________,it is ture that __________. There are many reasons explaining__________________________.The main reason is____________________. what is more_________________________.thirdly_________________ _________.As a result_______________. Considering all there,________________________.For one thing_______ ______________,for another________ ____.In Conclusion____________________. 实用性写作(申请信) Your address Month, Date, year Receiver's address Dear ..., I am extremely pleased to hear from you./ to see your advertisement for the position in .... And I would like to w缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵rite a letter to tell you that.../ I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job you are advertising. .../ I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed. On the one hand, .... On the other hand, .... I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference. I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/ I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience. Best regards for your health and success. Sincerely yours, X X X 图表作文的框架 as is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases), significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________. There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
一、 An Interesting thing in spring Festriday
In the Spring Festival, my father,mother,grandfather,grandmother, uncle,aunty and I got together to celebrate. We had the dinner in the New Year's Eve.
There was much delicious food to eat . After dinner,we had a exciting party.
We sang and danced on the party.We were all very excited.
My parents gave me the pocket money and bought me the new clothes. I was very happy.
I hope everyone is healthy and happy in the next year 二、My family I have a warm family(我有一个温馨的家庭)。 At home with mom and dad and a cute puppy(家里有爸爸妈妈和一只可爱的小狗)。I was the only one child at home(家里只有我一个...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语时态问题The builder will work out how much money is needed to build your house .The builderwill work out how much money is needed to build your house .这句里的is needed 为什么不是was needed_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语时态问题The builder will work out how much money is needed to build your house .The builderwill work out how much money is needed to build your house .这句里的is needed 为什么不是was needed
英语时态问题The builder will work out how much money is needed to build your house .The builderwill work out how much money is needed to build your house .这句里的is needed 为什么不是was needed
主句里已经用了将来时 Will+ be 了,从句中就不能用过去式了.4发现相似题

我要回帖

更多关于 do housework英语作文 的文章

随机推荐