英文歌词里有兄弟的歌dranger

有一首英文歌词里有letmegohome_百度知道
有一首英文歌词里有letmegohome
Home - Micheal BubleAnother summer day Is come and gone away In Paris and Rome But I wanna go home Mmmmmmmm Maybe surrounded by A million people I Still feel all alone I just wanna go home Oh I miss you, you know And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you Each one a line or two I’m fine baby, how are you? Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough My words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that Another aerorplane Another sunny place I’m lucky I know But I wanna go home Mmmm, I’ve got to go home Let me go home I’m just too far from where you are I wanna come home And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life It’s like I just stepped outside When everything was going right And I know just why you could not Come along with me But this was not your dream But you always believe in me Another winter day has come And gone away And even Paris and Rome And I wanna go home Let me go home And I’m surrounded by A million people I Still feel alone Oh, let go home Oh, I miss you, you know Let me go home I’ve had my run Baby, I’m done I gotta go home Let me go home It will all right I’ll be home tonight I’m coming back home
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
government hooker
Westlife-Home
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌词里有我依然爱你,叫什么英文歌名_百度知道
英文歌词里有我依然爱你,叫什么英文歌名
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
依然爱你,,英文版
I will always love you
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本吧里有没对英文歌词有研究的、?_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:351,889贴子:
本吧里有没对英文歌词有研究的、?收藏
其实,每次英文歌、在手机呆的时间总比中文歌长些~~比较喜欢的欧美歌手有艾薇儿(开了腾讯微博哦~)、斯威芙特、比伯、、当然还有一直很喜欢的迈克尔、嘎嘎还好。看了他们的歌词,很喜欢那种作词风格、、呃问哈,本吧里有没有研究英文歌词的?
只听旋律。。。词一窍不通。。。。翻译一下还好。。。。自己写没实力
其实我觉得我们可是把英文歌词里好的意境、风格搬过来,加到中文歌里去、、
楼主可以把你认为很好的歌词摘出来【媚眼】。外文歌一般都听旋律
那你写一下吧个人表示中文程度还很垃圾。。。表学外文。。
四楼说的中英文歌词啊?
五楼啥意思啊、、
其实我理解能力很差、
我说自己的中文很差。。。所以不研究英文了
其实我中文一直很差、、、特别是表达和理解。歌词吧里一些人写的东西我都看不懂!虽说当年发文章登过报,但多亏老师的指导、。
我班门弄斧一次。呵呵。翻译了《good to love》Goodbye To LoveI'll say goodbye to love我要说拜拜 我的爱No one ever cared if I should live or die从来没人在乎我是否健在,Time and time again the chance for lovehas passed me by一次次爱的机遇与我擦肩而过真令我无奈And all I know of loveis how to live without it所有我能了解的爱就是要过无爱的日子I just can't seem to find it.我恰恰难以找到爱意So I've made my mind up I must live所以我只得决心我万般辛苦my life alone孤单度过一生And though it's not the easy way虽然其实这难以面对I guess I've always known我猜测我一直都懂I'd say goodbye to love.我仍会说拜拜 我的爱There are no tomorrows for this heart of mine心呀漏过明天 生活还有阴霾Surely time will lose these bitter memories无疑时空会抹去这些痛苦的记忆And I'll find that there is someone to believe in我也会发现&&& 有我可以信任的人And to live for something I could live for.让我有点滴欢乐&&& 随时我都可依托All the years of useless search多年这样&&& 都是无用求索Have finally reached an end眼看终于也收尾Loneliness and empty days will be myonly friend孤寂和空虚的日子会是我唯一的友人From this day our love is forgotten从今天起我们俩已无爱情I'll go on as best I can.我要做好自己的那一份What lies in the futureis a mystery to us all未来对于你我 似谜样充满诱惑No one can predict the wheel of fortune没人能够预知命运之轮as it falls它是否已落There may come a time when I will see that也许在某一天我忽然发现I've been wrong我的错已经铸成But for now this is my song.但我知道现在只是我的吟诵And it's goodbye to love它就是拜拜 我的爱I'll say goodbye to love.我要说拜拜 我的爱
我比较喜欢副歌:waking up i see everything is ok...the first time in life and now it's so great...slowing down i look around and i am so amazed ...i think about the little things that make life great ...i would't change a thing about it ...this is the best feeling
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或有首歌 里面有句歌词是‘我的世界没有爱,命中注定的分开’男女合唱的,中间有说唱,还有英文歌词,求歌名
有首歌 里面有句歌词是‘我的世界没有爱,命中注定的分开’男女合唱的,中间有说唱,还有英文歌词,求歌名
这首好象是&醉纸鸢&有的!醉纸鸢我知道有种结局 没有终点没有回音我知道有一场戏 虚伪的笑 虚伪的表情我知道有首歌叫回到过去 想回到过去你的爱情 我的一心一意 要怎么抛弃女:你手心的温柔 化作我的执著 像大海拥抱蓝天那画面粱祝化身梦蝶 舞旋薄翼摇曳 翩翩起舞随风消失不见我要怎样坚强 勇敢的蜕变 捧出斑斓绚色耀眼世间我要怎样坚强 才会不断线 路的尽头爱就在那一边女:我的世界没有爱 命中注定要分开 多少年的爱 仿佛明月当空是如此期待夕阳已经黯然失彩 安宁被喧闹取代 决不让那黑夜将我一点点掩埋rap:一遍又一遍说 我的世界没了爱 回忆充斥了无奈 这结局我无法释怀夕阳已经黯然失彩安宁被喧闹取代 我还有多少信念 支撑着走向未来我们在 范特西的时代相爱 却又在 依然范特西的时代走散上海1943 到1983的小巷 只剩我独自一人徘徊 那画面消散女:我要怎样坚强勇敢的蜕变 望穿了天空纸鸢消失不见我会一直骄傲坚持到终点 你的诺言还会不会实现女:我的世界没有爱 命中注定的分开 多少年的爱 仿佛雪花飘落就无法纯白就让泪水融入大海 永恒被遗忘取代 还有多少岁月让我一点点等待rap:一遍又一遍说 我的世界没了爱 回忆充斥了无奈 这结局我无法释怀夕阳已经黯然失彩安宁被喧闹取代 我还有多少信念 支撑着走向未来我们在 范特西的时代相爱 却又在 依然范特西的时代走散上海1943 到1983的小巷 只剩我独自一人徘徊 那画面消散女:when you start to cry when you want to try i believe your heart always in trywhen you start to fly show me in the sky i believe your heart always in my sight女:我的世界没有爱 命中注定的分开 多少年的爱 仿佛雪花飘落就无法纯白就让泪水融入大海 永恒被遗忘取代 还有多少岁月让我一点点等待(rap: 陌生的我们各自走在各自不同的路 我很清楚 我很想把你从记忆里赶出 对于这段感情我早已认输 看着看过的书 输着输过的巨额赌注 陌生的我们都有了各自另一半 阳光依然灿烂 你不在 你说你很幸福 我不会祝你幸福 我不是谁的信徒 我只是找不到纸鸢飞向远方的路)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家英文歌词里有are you .._百度知道
英文歌词里有are you ..
首英文歌节奏欢快唱希望找are you面单词像名似没听懂
SCARBOROUGH FAIR 莎拉布莱曼 月光神 Are you going to Scarborough Fair? 斯卡博罗集市????斯卡博罗集市 ????Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme ????些芳香迷花啊 ????Remember me to one who lives there ????记代我问候朋友 ????She once was a true love of mine ????曾经我 ????Tell her to make me a cambric shirt ????告诉我做件细布衬衫 ????(Oh the sides of a hill in the deep forest green) ????Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme ????些芳香迷花啊 ????(Tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown) ????Without no seams nor needless work ????用针穿用线缝 ????(Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain) ????Then she'll be a true love of mine ????我 ????(Sleeps unaware of the clarion call) ????Tell her to find me on acre of land ????告诉我海滩找块 ????(On the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves) ????Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme ????些芳香迷花啊 ????(Washes the grave with silvery tears) ????Between the salt water and the sea strand ????边海水海岸间 ????(A soldier cleans and polishes a gun) ????[Then she'll be a true love of mine ????我 ????Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather ????告诉用皮鞋镰刀收割 ????(War bellows blazing in scarlet battalion) ????Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme ????些芳香迷花啊 ????Generals order their soldiers to kill ????And gather it all in a bunch of heather ????捆束石南花 ????(And to fight for a cause they've long ago forgotten) ????Then she'll be a true love of mine ????我 ????Are you going to Scarborough Fair? ????斯卡博罗集市 ????Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme ????些芳香迷花啊 ????Remember me to one who lives there ????记代我问候朋友 ????She once was a true love of mine ????曾经我
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
英文歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词有baby的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐