背景是什么意思音乐?谢谢

这首歌的背景音乐是什么?谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
下载: At The Beginning 歌手:Richard Marx Ft. Donna Lewis At The Beginning We were strangers, starting out on a journey Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing At the beginning with you No one told me, I was going to find you Unexpected, what you did to my heart When I lost hope You were there to remind me This is the start _And life is a road and I wanna keep goin' Love is a river I wanna keep flowin' Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I want to be standing At the beginning with you -We were strangers, on a crazy adventure Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true Now here we stand, unafraid of the future At the beginning with you And life is a road and I wanna keep goin' Love is a river I wanna keep flowin' Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I want to be standing At the beginning with you (高)Knew there was somebody somewhere I need love in the dark Now I know my dream will live on I've been waiting so long Nothing is going to tear us apart And life is a road and I wanna keep goin' Love is a river I wanna keep flowin' Life is a road now and forever wonderful journey I'll be there when the world stops turning I'll be there when the storm is through In the end I want to be standing At the beginning with you Life is a road and I wanna keep goin' Love is a river I wanna keep goin' on Starting out on a journey life is a road and I wanna keep goin' Love is a river I wanna keep flowin' In the end I want to be standing At the beginning With you
提问者评价
谢谢啊~~~~
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Donna Lewis 《At The Beginning》试听下载:
at the beginningMotion PicsLord of the Rings
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询