(三)1C2B3C4C5C6B7A
对不起我手机刚才没电了!
谢谢你,帮我做了一大堆大题!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
一、SDSSD二、talltallertallesthowwere三、When is her birthday?How old are you?How tall is your brother?Are you the tallest in your class?How much weight does your father?Lulu is shorter than Mocky.四、CB
CACAB请采纳!
CBBCC 第三题不确定我觉得三个一样talltallertallestwhenweighWhen is her birthday?How are you old?How tall is your brother?Are you the tallest in your class?How much weigh does your father?Mockey is shorter than Lulu.CB
2D 3S 4S 5D二、1、tall
3、tallest
5、did三、1、When is her birthday?2、How old are you?3、How tall is your brother?4、Are you the tallest in the classroom?5、How much does your father weigh?(& &这题不确定的说)6、Mocky is shorter than Lulu.四、1、C
第三题看不到下面.....对了,这不是小学的吧.........
纳尼......& &我小学都没学过。。。。1、A2、B3、A4、B5、A
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
c b c d ca
wxyqzgc &12-23 18:57
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
My Favorite Food I like many different kinds of food, eggs is my favorite kind. Eggs contain a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body, and it's commonly found in almost any part of the world. Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color depending on the egg.Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and french toast. You can easily get eggs at any supermarkets, and they are sold for a very cheap price too. After the eggs are acquired, it is best to crack it open into a pan or plate and stir it evenly. If the egg is to be pan fried, then just crack the egg into the boiling pan, and remember to flip sides. Eggs contain lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. Soldiers used to carry eggs to the frontline as their food. Egg is my favorite kind of food.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I like many different kinds of food, My favourite food is cake.because it is very delicious。There were many things on the birthday cake. For example ,some fruit and
chocolate. There were also some candles on it.l like chocolate very much but it's not healthy for me to have too much chocolate.Because I will be too fat. Cake is my favourite,I think you will also like it!
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
(B)5三。1.Kate2.a cat3.four4.white5.it
isn't四。
My Favorite Plant
My favorite plant is the Lucky Bamboo. I have loved it since Mom bought me one. It is always green and easy to plant. It also brings me more fresh air and makes my room look nicer.
At first, I thought if I could give it enough water, it would grow quickly. However, a month later, I found the leaves were still the same size as when I got the plant. I asked my grandma why. She said that the Lucky Bamboo needs a lot of sunshine.
我最喜欢的植物
我最喜欢的植物是富贵竹。我爱它,因为妈妈给我买的。它始终是绿色的,易养植物。它也给我带来更多的新鲜空气,使我的房间看起来更好。
起初,我想如果我可以给它足够的水,它会迅速成长。然而,一个月后,我发现叶子同我得到时是同样大小的。我问奶奶为什么。她说,富贵竹需要大量的阳光。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
单选:B三:1.kate2.a cat3.four4.white5.it isn't四:My favourite plant is sun flowers(向日葵).there are some sun flowers in the park.i had one at home too.it is brown and orange.i like sun flowers very much.
KateCatfourwhiteHe is in the tall tree
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1.The desk is smooth and hard.
2.Can you see a big ball?
3.Listen to meand look at the blackboard.
4.Ben can hear a dog.
5.What can you see in the classroom. 6. There is a yellow bird tn the tree.如果对你有帮助望采纳,谢谢!!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
错的给你纠正过来,其余都对3)for4) to5) for6) on9) in10)
in6.3) Look
blackboard
me.5) What
the classroom?6) There
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中国达人秀英语 的文章

随机推荐