谁来初一下册英语课文翻译一下

谁来翻译一下_海贼王吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,936,706贴子:
谁来翻译一下
决战了吗?
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或谁来翻译一下/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/d8da91d33f43bdc9a9ec9aee.jpg/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/6e3ce494b6b2d108d21b70ee.jpg这两个,请翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁来翻译一下/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/d8da91d33f43bdc9a9ec9aee.jpg/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/6e3ce494b6b2d108d21b70ee.jpg这两个,请翻译
谁来翻译一下/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/d8da91d33f43bdc9a9ec9aee.jpg/maliki%5Fwhy/pic/item/6e3ce494b6b2d108d21b70ee.jpg这两个,请翻译
1.The charming folk song is very popular in teenagers,especially girls.2.He failed in the exams lots of times,but he thought that failure is the mother of success.3.It's really thoughtful of you to inform me of that thing in time .4 in past few years,this factory use plastic to substitue wood to reduce the cost.5.Discussing in groups helps to understand the text better.6.I missed some lessons because of the illness,but I think I will soon catch up with everyone else.7.The rules of the game is too complecated to explain 8.You should apologize to those people here for what you did 9 I found it difficult to cooperate with those people who only listen to themselve.10I hope to receive your photos soon.11.It's good for your health to eat more fruit and vegetables.12.I'm not free this afternoon because I have an appointment with the dentistIf I had wings,I would fly to the USA.If I were you,I would die.If the shoes were fit for me,I would buy them.If I were born in the USA,I would not learn English.If god grant me fortune and beauty,I would let you hard to leave me,just like I can't leave you now.If it weren't for the snowstorm,we would arrive earlier.If you chose NO.3,we would got 5 million.If I knew her name,I would be not embarrassed like that.Even though the sun were to rise in the west tomorrow,I wouldn't do that.If only you told me the truth.
1.the charming folk song is popular among students'especiallygirl students2.he failed many times in his experiments,but he believed that failure is the mother of success3.算了太累人了小孩子的作业还是自己完成比较好
1.The charming folk song is very popular in teenagers,especially girls.2.He failed in the exams lots of times, but he thought that failure is the mother of success.3.It's really thoughtful o...
1.This charming folk song is very popular in the students, especially for the girls.2.He failed many times in the trail, but he still believed that failure is the mother of success.3.You are...
历年高考试题精选1这首迷人的民歌深受学生的喜爱,尤其是女学生。(popular)The attractive folk song is popular in students,especially in girls.2他在实验中多次失败,但他相信失败是成功之母。(fail)He failed in experiments many times,but he ...
1 This folk song is very popular among students especially among the girl s.2 He failed many times in the experiment,but he believes that failure is the mother of success.3 It's very kind of...
Part11.这首迷人的民歌深受学生的喜爱,尤其是女学生。(popular)This wonderful folk song is very popular in students,especially girls.2.他在实验中多次失败,但他相信失败是成功之母。(fail)He failed a lot in the experiment,but he b...ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ输入文字或网址,即可翻译努力翻译中...谁来翻译一下? _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁来翻译一下?
谁来翻译一下?&
心理学是一门描述和解释人类行为中的生理及感觉方面的自然科学.它研究人类的感觉,感情的成因,条件,及直接结果.谁来帮我翻译一下文言文?_百度知道
谁来帮我翻译一下文言文?
拾薪为烛、汪伯颜辈不能承圣意恢复,其徇国死亦乎”
康王继位岳飞宇鹏举,大略谓,尤好《左氏春秋》,飞上书数千言,恐不足系中原之望,塑望设祭于其冢、相州汤阴人,学射于周侗。而勤王之师日集,奉车驾日益南,生有神力,诵习达旦不寐,曰,家贫力学:“汝为时用,少负气节,世力农,未冠挽万三百斤,已足伐敌之谋。沉厚寡言,彼方谓吾素弱,孙吴兵法,侗死,尽其术,黄潜善:“陛下已登大宝,弩八石,能左右射,父义之,社稷有主,宜乘其怠击之
背诵复习一直到天亮都不睡觉,古代男子二十岁行加冠之礼〕,因此取名为“飞”,以示祭奠。出生之时有象鹄一样的大鸟在岳家的屋顶上飞鸣岳飞,抚摸他的背说,岳飞十分悲痛。 岳飞年少时就很有气节、为正义而献身吧。 没有多久。(岳飞)跟着周同学习射剑。每缝夏历每月初一和十五。岳飞于是就练习得更勤快,能挽起三百斤的弓剑,把自己所喜爱的好弓箭送给岳飞,以此做给岳飞看,能清楚地记住(许多)书与传〔书传,并流泪,再次发一箭又中;岳飞拉开弓射一箭(就)穿透了靶子。(岳飞的)父亲知道他的情义,全部得到了周同的箭术:不到束冠,字鹏举,必定会准备酒肉,顺着洪流而下,周同死去,没有什么事不能做,不到二十岁〔未冠(guàn),相州汤阴人。(岳飞)天生就有非常大的力气,你定然会为国:指经书及解释经书的著作)。家里比较清贫。尚未满月,很少说话。尤其喜好《左氏春秋》及孙吴《兵法》,周同能同时发射三支箭都能中箭靶子,沉稳忠厚,黄河决堤,这才把酒洒在地上。周同大吃一惊。天资敏捷聪慧悟性好,儿子用自己的身体报效国家。岳母姚氏抱着岳飞坐在大缸里,洪水突然而至:“父亲大人许可同意。冠,再次打开周同所赠的弓箭发了三支箭,捡木柴作为火烛照明?”(岳飞)回答说,终于靠岸逃生,到周同墓前祭奠:“如果你将来能够为国家效力
其他类似问题
62人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《宋史 岳飞传》
岳飞,字鹏举,相州府汤阴县人。世代以务农为业。岳飞从小就很有志气,话不多,家中贫困,却很爱学习,尤其爱读《左氏春秋》、孙吴兵法。天生就力大无穷,尚未成年,就能拉开三百斤的弓,八石的硬弩,他向周同学习射箭,把他的本事都学到了,能左右开弓。周同死后,每月初一十五岳飞都在他坟前祭祀,他父亲认为他很重大义,说:“你被时代任用后,会为国殉难来成全义吧”
康王即位后,岳飞向康王上了长达千字的疏,大概是说:“陛下已经即位,天下又有了主人,北上讨伐敌人的策略也有了,四方前来勤王的军队也日渐集中,金人说我方一直很弱,正好趁他们懈怠的时候向他们攻击。黄潜善、汪伯彦这些人不能担当圣上恢复河山的圣意,不断南彻,恐怕不能把恢复河山寄托在他们身上。我希望陛下趁敌人...
文言文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 濠州定远县一弓手翻译 的文章

随机推荐