英语判断题六

2015年职称英语考试卫生类阅读判断训练(6)
  2015年卫生类阅读判断训练(6)  The people of Kiribati are afraid that one day in the not-too-distant future, their country will disappear from the face of the earth - literally. Several times this year, the Pacific island nation has been flooded by a sudden high tide. These tides, which swept across the island and destroyed houses, came when there was neither wind nor rain. “This never happened before,” say the older citizens of Kiribati.  What is causing these mysterious high tides? The answer may well be global warming. When fuels like oil and coal are being burned, pollutants (污染物) these pollutants trap heat in the earth's atmosphere. Warmer temperatures cause water to expand and also create more water by melting glaciers (冰川) and polar (极地的) ice caps.  If the trend continues, scientists say, many countries will suffer. Bangladesh, for example, might lose one-fifth of its land. The coral (珊瑚) island nations of the Pacific, like Kiribati and the Marshall Islands, however, would face an even worse fate - they would be swallowed by the sea. The loss of these coral islands would be everyone's loss. Coral formations are home to more species than any other place on earth.  The people of these nations feel frustrated. The sea, on which their economies have always been based, is suddenly threatening their existence. They don't have the money for expensive technological solutions like seawalls. And they have no control over the pollutants, which are being released mainly by activities in large industrialized countries. All they can do is to hope that industrialized countries will take steps to reduce pollution.  1 The people of Kiribati worry that one day their country will be taken away by a sudden high tide.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  2 High tides used to attack Kiribati when there was strong wind or heavy rain.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  3 The heat released by burning oil and coal is the direct cause of global warming.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  4 Scientists are not sure how serious the effects of global warming will be.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  5 The coral island nations of the Pacific have a long history of civilization.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  6 The people of the coral island nations are unable to do anything substantial about the problem of global warming.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  7 Some industrialized countries are unwilling to spend money in reducing pollution.  A Right  B Wrong  C Not mentioned  【参考答案】1. A 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. C 6. A 7. C六下听短文判断对错专项练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
20页免费3页免费18页免费10页¥1.0011页免费 65页1下载券14页免费5页免费6页1下载券1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页1下载券4页1下载券4页1下载券4页免费10页1下载券
六下听短文判断对错专项练习题|六​下​听​短​文​判​断​对​错​专​项​练​习​题
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
2014年职称英语卫生类阅读判断考前辅导:经典习题(6)
来源:新东方在线论坛
摘要:本文特整理2014年职称英语卫生类阅读判断考前辅导:经典习题,方便各位考生练习,更多考试资讯请关注新东方在线职称英语频道。
  More than 80 percent of US adults have a less than 10-percent risk of
developing heart disease in the next 10 years, according to a report in the
Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Just 3 percent have a risk that
exceeds 20 percent.  “I hope that these numbers will give physicians, researchers. health policy
analysts, and others a better idea of how coronary heart disease is distributed
in the US population.” lead author Dr. Earl S. Ford. from the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, said in a statement.
  The findings are based on analysis of data from 13,769 subjects, between 20
and 79 years of age, who participated in the Third National Health and Nutrition
Examination Survey from 1988 to 1994.  Overall, 82 percent of adults had a risk of less than 10 percent, 15
percent had a risk that fell between 10 to 20 percent, and 3 percent, and 3
percent had a risk above 20 percent.  The proportion of subjects in the highest risk group increased with
advancing age, and me were more likely than women to be in this group. By
contrast, race or ethnicity had little effect on risk distributions.  Although the report suggests that most adults have a low 10?year risk of
heart disease, a large proportion have a high or immediate risk, Dr. Daniel S.
Berman, from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, and Dr. Nathan D. Wong,
from the University of California at Irvine, note in a related editorial.  Aggressive treatment measures and public health strategies are needed to
shift the overall population risk downward, they add.  练习  1. The 10-year risk of heart disease is low for most US adults.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  2. Only 3 percent of US adults have a more than 10 percent 10?year risk of
heart disease.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  3. More than 100 thousand people participated in the survey.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  4. There was a greater proportion of men than women in the survey.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  5. The distributions of the risk of heart disease are closely related to
race.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  6. Elderly people have a higher risk of heart disease than younger
people.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  7. The US government will take measures to reduce the overall population
risk.  A. right  B. wrong  C. Not mentioned  参考答案见第二页
责任编辑:yinqianqian
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
职称英语网络课堂
职称英语公开课
职称英语热报课程
职称英语时间表
12职称英语打印准考证
2015年3月中旬
4职称英语成绩查询时间
2015年5月-6月5职称英语合格标准发布
2015年6月后6成绩单及合格证领取
2015年7月后What&do&you&know&about&the&sea?&We&know&that&it&looks&very&pretty&when&the&sun&is&shining&on&it.&We&also&know&that&it&can&be&very&rough&when&there&is&a&strong&wind.&What&other&things&do&we&know&about&it?&The&first&thing&to&remember&is&that&the&sea&is&very&big.&When&you&look at&the&map&of&the&world&you&will&find&there&is&more&water&than&land.&The&sea&covers&three&quarters&of&the&world. The&sea&is&also&very&deep&in&some&places.&It&is&not&deep&everywhere.&Some&parts&of&the&sea&are&very&shallow.&But&in&some&places&the&depth&of&the&sea&is&very&great.&There&is&one&spot,&near&Japan,&where&the&sea&is&nearly&11&kilometers&deep!&The&highest&mountain&in&the&world&is&about&9&kilometers&high.&If&that&mountain&were&put&into&the&sea&at&that&place,&there&would&be&2&kilometers&of&water&above&it!&What&a&deep&place! If&you&have&swum&in&the&sea,&you&know&that&it&is&salty.&You&can&taste&the&salt.&Rivers,&which&flow&into&the&sea,&carry&salt&from&the&land&into&the&sea.&at&that&place,&there&would&be&2&kilometers&of&water&above&it&What&a&deep&place! If&you&have&swum&in&the&sea,&you&know&that&it&is&salty.&You&can&taste&the&salt.&Rivers,&which&flow&into&the&sea,&carry&salt&from&the&land&into&the&sea.&Some&parts&of&the&sea&are&saltier&than&other&parts.&There&is&one&sea,&called&the&Dead&Sea,&which&is&very&salty.&It&is&so&salty&that swimmers&cannot&sink!&Fish&cannot&live&in&the&Dead&Sea! In&most&parts&of&the&sea,&there&are&plenty&of&fishes&and&plants.4&Some&live&near&the&top&of&the&sea.&Others&live&deep&down.&There&are&millions&of&tiny&living&things&that&float&in&the&sea.&These&floating&things&are&so&small&that&it&is&hard&to&see&them&Many&fish&live&by&eating&these. The&sea&can&be&very&cold.&Divers,&who&go&deep&down&in&the&sea,&know&this.&On&the&top&the&water&may&be&warm.&When&the&diver&goes&downwards,&the&sea&becomes&colder&and&colder.&Another&thing&happens.&When&the&diver&goes&deeper,&the&water&above&presses&down&on&him.&It&squeezes&him.&Then&the&diver&has&to&wear&clothes&made&of&metal.&But&he&cannot&go&very&deep.&Some&people&who&wanted&to&go&very&deep&used&a&very&strong&diving&ship!&They&went&down&to&the&deepest&part&of&the&sea&in&it.&They&went&down&to&a&depth&of&eleven&kilometers! 1.&The&sea&looks&beautiful&when&it&is&calm. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 2.&The&land&takes&up&25%&of&the&world. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 3.&The&sea&is&6&kilometers&in&depth&on&average. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 4.&The&Dead&Sea&is&so&salty&that&nothing&can&live&in&it. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 5.&The&deeper&one&goes&down&in&the&sea,&the&fewer&fishes&and&plants&he&can&find. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 6.&The&deeper&a&diver&goes&down&in&the&sea,&the&greater&water&pressure&he&bears. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 7.&Divers&have&to&use&a&very&strong&diving&ship&when&they&want&to&go&down&to&the&deepest&part&of&the&sea&mainly&because&it&is&extremely&cold&here. A.&Right&B.&Wrong&C.&Not&mentioned 阅读判断题参考答案: The&Sea 1.&答案为C。第一段说“当阳光普照大海时大海看起来很美丽”,但并没说“风平浪静”时也是如此。 2.&答案为A。第二段的最后一句话说海洋覆盖了地球四分之三的面积。 3.&答案为C。第三段涉及大海的深度,但并没说到“平均深度”。 4.&答案为C。第四段说死海咸度大,鱼类不能生存,但并没说是全部的生物都不能生存。 5.&答案为B。第五段说在绝大多数海域,有丰富的鱼类和植物,有些生活在表层,有些在深海,因此说越往海洋深处鱼类和植物越少是没有道理的。 6.&答案为A。第六段说潜水员潜得越深,其承受的水压就越大。 7.&答案为B。文章结尾说潜水员潜往深水区时,乘坐极其坚固的潜水船的理由是为了抵抗水压而不是为了防寒。
【】【】【】【】
•内容介绍:
•&为了使广大学习英语的读者尽快学好、运用好英..
定价:¥90 优惠价:¥90&&第一部分&全国职称英语等级考试综合类(C级)专项突破
一、词汇选项专项突破..........
定价:¥38 优惠价:¥38&&
2014版职称英语考试宝典软件名称版本试题数免费下载 7.2 4868道 7.2
4815道7.2 5041道 7.2 2838道 7.2 4904道
7.2 5186道7.2 5058道 7.2 4842道
         Copyright ©
() All Rights Reserved小学六年级英语阅读理解短文最好有答案(3篇以上)只要选择和判断的 不要是英文翻译成中文,要一篇短文加_百度知道
小学六年级英语阅读理解短文最好有答案(3篇以上)只要选择和判断的 不要是英文翻译成中文,要一篇短文加
Betty and KittyBetty and Kitty are twins. They’re 12 years old. They look the same. But they have different hobbies. Betty likes collecting stamps. She has many beautiful stamps. They’re from different cities and countries. But Kitty likes growing flowers. The flowers are all very beautiful.Betty and Kitty both like reading books. Betty likes reading storybooks. But Kitty likes reading science books.On Sunday, they usually ride bikes to the park. They can play with their friends there. Sometimes their parents go there, too.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。(
) 1. Betty is Kitty’s sister.(
) 2. Betty likes growing flowers.(
) 3. Kitty likes reading storybooks.(
) 4. They’re twelve years old.(
) 5. They usually take a bus to the park on Saturday.Lovely pandasPandas’ faces look like cats’, but their fat bodies and short tails are like bears’. Pandas are very lovely and they are friendly to people. People likes them very much.Most Pandas live in China. The northwestern part of Sichuan Province(省) and southern part of Gansu Province are their hometowns. Pandas like to climb trees. They usually live in the forests of high mountains, eat bamboo and drink spring water.根据短文的意思,选出正确的答案。(
)1. The panda mainly lives in . A. America B. Shanghai C. London D. China(
)2. is like a cat’s. A. The panda B. The panda’s face C. The panda’s body D. The panda’s tail(
)3. Where are the pandas’ hometowns? A. Guangdong and Gansu. B. Sichuan and Suzhou.C. Gansu and Sichuan D. Hubei and Sichuan(
)4. What’s the panda’s main food? A. Rice. B. Meat. C. Bamboo. D. Grass.My name is Tom. My birthday is June 2nd. The weather is sunny and hot. It’s my favourite season. On my birthday, I usually have a birthday party. Sometimes we have a picnic. Tomorrow is my birthday. I am cleaning the room now. My mom is making a birthday cake for me. 根据上面短文的意思判断下面的句子是否正确,正确的在句子前面的括号里打“√”,不正确的打“×” (
)1.Tom’s birthday is on Children’s Day. (
)2.It’s warm and sunny in summer. (
)3. Today is June 1st. (
)4. Tom’s mother can make a birthday cake. (
)5.Usually there is a birthday party on Tom’s birthday.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
1.阅读短文判断正误。Last week we learned a lot from social studies . We learned about some interesting animals . They are called dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were huge animals .They lived millions of years ago .They were tall, big and strong. Some could ran very fast , but some only walked slowly, some could fly. Some dinosaurs ate grass and plants and some ate meat .(
)1. We learned about some interesting animals .(
)2. We learned a little from social studies .(
)3. Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago .(
)4. All dinosaurs could run very fast.(
)5. Some dinosaurs ate grass and plants and some ate meat.2.阅读短文,选择正确答案。There are four people in my family .They are my father , my mother, my brother and I.My father is a worker. He works in a factory .My mother is a teacher. She teaches in a middle school. Her students love her very much . I’m a schoolgirl .I like singing very much .I’m wearing a red dress .we are very happy .(
)1.How many people are there in her family ?
)2.What does her mother do ?
A. a worker
B. a teacher
C. a doctor(
)3.The girl likes
very much.
A. English
B. singing
C. students(
)4.The girl is wearing a
C. yellow(
)5.Are they happy ?
A. Yes, we are .
B. Yes, you are .
C. Yes, they are .只找到了两篇,很简单,应该不需要答案!
一、My name is Lily. This is my house. There are five rooms in my house. This is my father and mother’s room. There are three pictures on the wall. There is a desk near the window. There are two chairs behind the desk. On the left of the room, there is a toilet. On the right, it’s my room. There are four pictures and a poster on the wall. ( )1. This is Lily’s house. ( )2. There are four rooms in the house. ( )3. There are three pictures in Lily’s room. ( )4. There are two chairs and a desk in father and mother’s room. ( )5. The toilet is on the left of my father and mother’s room.
1.阅读短文判断正误。Last week we learned a lot from social studies . We learned about some interesting animals . They are called dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were huge animals .They lived millions of years ago .They were tall, big and strong. Some could ran very fast , but some only walked slowly, some could fly. Some dinosaurs ate grass and plants and some ate meat .(
)1. We learned about some interesting animals .(
)2. We learned a little from social studies .(
)3. Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago .(
)4. All dinosaurs could run very fast.(
)5. Some dinosaurs ate grass and plants and some ate meat.My name is Lily. This is my house. There are five rooms in my house. This is my father and mother’s room. There are three pictures on the wall. There is a desk near the window. There are two chairs behind the desk. On the left of the room, there is a toilet. On the right, it’s my room. There are four pictures and a poster on the wall. ( )1. This is Lily’s house. ( )2. There are four rooms in the house. ( )3. There are three pictures in Lily’s room. ( )4. There are two chairs and a desk in father and mother’s room. ( )5. The toilet is on the left of my father and mother’s room.
那还不如自己写
小学六年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学六年级英语 的文章

随机推荐