外国女组合 歌词中有so baby f 暧昧劣情lover 歌词

Dreamlover
所属专辑:The Ballads
演唱人:Mariah Carey
I need a lover to give meThe kind of loveThat will last alwaysI need somebody upliftingTo take me awayI want a lover who knows meWho understands how I feel insideSomeone to comfort and hold meThrough the long lonely nightsTill the dawnWhy don't you take me awayDreamlover come rescue meTake me up take me downTake me anywhere you want to baby nowI need you so desperatelyWon't you please come aroundCause I wanna share forever with you babyI don't want another pretenderTo disillusion me one more timeWhispering words of foreverPlaying with my mindI need someone to hold on toThe kind of love that won't fly awayI just want someone to belong toEverydayOf my lifeAlwaysSo come and take me awayDreamlover come rescue meTake me up take me downTake me anywhere you want to baby nowI need you so desperatelyWon't you please come aroundCause I wanna share forever with you babyDreamlover come rescue meTake me up take me downTake me anywhere you want to baby nowI need you so desperatelyWon't you please come aroundCause I wanna share forever with you babyDreamlover come rescue meTake me up take me downTake me anywhere you want to baby nowI need you so desperatelyWon't you please come aroundCause I wanna share forever with you baby
本专辑其他歌曲列表
&MariahCarey简介玛丽亚·凯莉(MariahCarey),美国著名女歌手,国际乐坛流行天后。亦是唱片制作人、词曲作家兼演员。被美国媒体誉为90年代至今的跨世纪天后歌手之一。其母亲是拥有爱尔兰血统的白人歌剧女歌手,父亲则拥有非洲及委内瑞拉血统,因此她常被美国媒体归类于黑人歌手。因其2亿张的唱片销量和辉煌的音乐史记录,以及5个八度的高亢音域和洛可可式的...
Mariah Carey专辑列表
Mariah CareyDreamlover歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译完整翻译_百度作业帮
英语翻译完整翻译
mother lover Justin Timberlake 和Andy Samberg 歌词:AS:Oh dang..噢党 JT:What is it dawg?AS:I forgot it's Mother's Day 我忘记了今天是母亲节 JT:Didn't get a gift for her.没有礼物给她.AS:Other plans got in the way.She'll be so dissappointed 或许我们因该有其他的方式,她会非常失望的.\x1f JT:Damn I forgot it too.哎呀我忘了这一点.AS:This could have been avoided 这本来是可以避免的.Both:What the hell are we gonna do?我们到底应该怎么办?JT:My mom's been so forlorn.Ever since my daddy left.我母亲的如此悲凉自从我的爸爸离开 AS:COLD 冷 JT:No one to hold her tight.Life has put her to the test.没有替他分担痛苦.生活已成为她的考验.AS:I know just what you mean,my mom's been so sad and gray 我知道刚才你的意思了,我妈妈一直非常伤心和悲哀 JT:Word 哦 \x1c\x1f AS:My dad can't satisfy her in the bedroom ever since he passed away.我的父亲不能满足她的性欲自他逝世 Both:Hold up 靠.AS:You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?你是不是在想我想的东西 JT:I'm thinkin' I'm thinkin' too 我在想我想的东西 Both:Slow up 等一下!AS:What time is it dawg?现在是什么时间了 JT:It's time for a switcharoo 现在是听switcharoo的歌的时候了 Both:We both love our moms,women with grown women needs.I say we break'em off Show'em how much they really mean cause I'm a Mother Lover you're a Mother Lover.We should f*** each other's mothers 我们都爱我们的母亲,妇女就会有妇女的需要.我说我们应该满足她们的需要!让她们知道爱的正真含义 '因为我是一个母亲的情人 你是一个母亲的情人.我们应该f 对方的母亲 JT:F*** each other's moms You've seen that place that you came out as a baby ain't no doubt that **** is crazy F*** each others moms f对方的母亲,你见过那个作为一个婴儿你出来的地方并非毫无疑问,是tmd疯了F 彼此妈妈 Both:'cause every Mother's Day needs a Mother's Night If doing it is wrong,I don't wanna be right I'm callin' on you 'cause I can't do it myself to me your like a brother,so be my mother lover 每母亲节需要一个母亲之夜 如果这样做是错误的,我不希望是正确的 我叫你和我一起是因为我一个人做不来 我我来说你就像我兄弟一样 所以做我妈的情人吧 AS:I'm layin' in the cut waitin' for your mom clutchin' on this lube and roses JT:I got my digital camera,I’m gonna make your momma do a million poses AS:They will be so surprised 他们将因此感到惊讶 JT:We are so cool and thoughtful 我们很冷静和深思熟虑的 AS:Can't wait to pork your mom JT:I'm gonna be the syrup,she can be my waffle Both:Show'd up 直线上升 JT:My mother loves bubble bath with chamomile 我的母亲喜欢洋甘菊泡沫浴 Both:Straight up 直线上升 AS:Give it to my mom d - d- d - d- d - d - d*ggystyle Both:This the perfect plan For a perfect Mother's Day They have to rename this oneAll up under the covers day 'Cause I'm a Mother Lover you're a Mother Lover We should f*** each others mothers 因为我是一个母亲的情人,你是一个母亲的情人.因为我是一个母亲的情人 你是一个母亲的情人.我们应该彼此,爱爱彼此的母亲我们应该彼此,爱爱彼此的母亲 JT:F*** each others moms I'll push in their place where you came out as a baby ain't no doubt that sh*t is crazy F*** each others moms 爱爱彼此的母亲,爱爱彼此妈妈,我将会c她们的那个东西——同时也是作为一个baby你出来的地方!AS:Break it down 来吧!It would be my honor to be your new step- father 作为新的继父这将是我的荣誉 JT:It would be my honor to be your new step- father 作为新的继父这将是我的荣誉 AS:I'll let you do my mother make me another brother and I'm gonna do your mother I'll never use a rubber 我会让你爱爱我妈妈,给我再生个弟弟,当我爱爱你母亲的时候,我永远不会使用byt JT:Oh,'cause every Mother's Day needs a Mother's Night 哦 母亲节需要一个母亲之夜 \x05 If doing it is wrong,I don't wanna be right 如果这样做是错误的我不希望是正确的 I'm callin' on you 'cause I can't do it myself to me your like a brother,so be my mother lover 我叫你和我一起是因为我一个人做不来 你就像我的兄弟一样,所以做我母亲的情人 They blessed us both with the gift of life 他们都会喜欢我们的礼物 She brought you in this world so I’m a s*x her rightThis is the second best idea that we've ever had The choice can be no other 以便证明我爱爱她是对的 这是有史以来最牛逼的想法!不可能有任何其他的选择了!Be my mother lover 做我母亲的情人 Happy mother's Day!母亲节快乐!
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 almost lover 歌词 的文章

随机推荐