名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他8条回答
百度上都有的 啊晕现在的人怎么都愿意走弯路啊~
那个是罗百吉的吧
百度一搜就找到了
罗百吉 - i miss you
罗百吉的i miss you 女的是她的老婆 宝贝
miss you歌手:东方神起 专辑:miss you • 搜索&miss you&LRC歌词• 搜索&miss you&mp3 [ti:miss you][ar:东方神起][al:miss you][by: from a]东方神起miss youbaby come again i feel youlisten to my heart i love youmy heart so i know you want mebaby stay with me i miss you在人行道的对面发现了你的身影已经停止了的我们的时间突然又开始了转动woo-追赶woo-奔跑woo-茫茫人海将你远远的带走如果那天没有遇见你我就察觉不到这样的心情尽管在街角擦肩而过结束了现在还是不能忘记你的手,头发甚至是眼泪在悲伤的时候要记住 let me downbaby come again i feel youlisten to my heart i love youmy heart so i know you want mebaby stay with me i miss you那时候的我们举棋不定不够坦率假如现在不离开你我能说相信我woo-那名字woo-呼唤woo-在这个地方再一次拥抱你假如你现在也是独自一人希望我能始终守护凝视你繁忙的街道黄昏包围着我们想传达奔向你的这颗心 i take you back当你回头看的时候真希望你能对我笑一下请不要改变oh i miss you如果那天没有遇见你我就察觉不了这样的心情尽管在街角擦肩而过结束了现在还是不能忘记你的手,头发甚至是眼泪在悲伤的时候要记住 let me down假如你现在也是独自一人希望我能始终守护凝视你繁忙的街道黄昏包围着我们想传达奔向你的这颗心 i take you backbaby come again i feel youlisten to my heart i love youmy heart so i know you want mebaby stay with me i miss youi miss you歌手:and then i turned s • 搜索&i miss you&LRC歌词• 搜索&i miss you&mp3 [ti:i miss you][ar:and then i turned seven]yesterday was full of tears, knowing death has just been hereall was lost but not forgot,the pain controls my every thoughta new day's battle has begun,all was lost and nothing's woni can't wait to see the day,when the tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...today came with shattered dreams,everything's not what it seemsdon't think death won't come get you,cause it will life's misconstruedthough my battle's just begun,i'm dropping arms and going to runi can't wait to see the day, when the painful tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i did nothing at all, nothing at all !it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wallit tells it all, you will live on...i did nothing at all, nothing at all...it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wall...it tells it all, you will live on...
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 merry christmas歌曲 的文章

随机推荐