请帮忙翻译百度一下翻译 谢谢

英语翻译经过确认,我们的确一共收了$XXXX在我们账上.非常抱歉,我们财务系统上显示的金额与我系统上查到金额不相符.可能是当时银行没有仔细查阅交单文件,因为我们交单上面的invoice金额是只显示全部金额$XXXX _百度作业帮
英语翻译经过确认,我们的确一共收了$XXXX在我们账上.非常抱歉,我们财务系统上显示的金额与我系统上查到金额不相符.可能是当时银行没有仔细查阅交单文件,因为我们交单上面的invoice金额是只显示全部金额$XXXX 而不会显示已收500定金的,所以导致银行按照第一个LC 上的金额付款.关于这500定金,我们建议可以回用于下次翻单.
We hereby confirm that we've received XXXX $ on our account.I'm sorry to tell you that the sum displayed on our financial system is different from what I checked out on my system.Maybe the bank didn't look through the document against acceptance carefully.The invoice sum on the document is actually the total sum,without suggesting that the 500$ down payment has been made.For that reason,the bank paid for it according to the first LC.With regards to the 500$,we suggest you use it in the next repeated order.
找专业翻译人员吧。这种网上问,有意义吗?
After confirmation, we received a total of $XXXX in our account. We're sorry, but the amount displayed on the US financial system and I found does not match the amount on the system. Was the Bank may ...
After confirmation, we indeed received total $XXXX in our account. I'm very sorry, we the amount shown on the financial system is not consistent with what my system to check the amount. May ...
额,我觉得``````英语翻译Writing for Visual MediaS E C O N D E D I T I O NAds and PSAs:Copywriting for Visual MediaBefore television,there was radio advertising and film advertising in movie houses.You still see local ads in some movie theatres before the program starts.So the principle of se_百度作业帮
英语翻译Writing for Visual MediaS E C O N D E D I T I O NAds and PSAs:Copywriting for Visual MediaBefore television,there was radio advertising and film advertising in movie houses.You still see local ads in some movie theatres before the program starts.So the principle of selling time between programming for commercial messages grew up with the visual media.A format that is probably unique to television was developed to deliver short visual commercial messages very efficiently and effectively in breaks between programs.The air time was sold to advertisers to generate the operating revenue and profit for the television companies.Television provides access to the majority of homes and,therefore,to the largest audience.Before television,few people had dealt with the pressure to communicate product or commercial information in a rapid,attention-getting way that television needs.It was,and still is,very expensive to buy air time.Because television is the most expensive advertising medium,it has driven the writers and producers of commercials to refine their techniques so as to deliver a complete message in a small amount of time.The cost of this time far exceeds the production cost of making the message itself.The short ad has become a kind of twentieth-century art form with a constantly evolving style.It has attracted much writing and directing talent from around the world,drawn partly by the money they can make and partly by the opportunity to graduate to longer forms.Ads are special because they are so short—usually under a minute.Everyone has seen them,which is not so true for some other formats.Almost all television viewers have seen public service announcements (PSAs),which are messages that are broadcast for the public good.PSAs are sometimes paid for by sponsoring organizations,but they are usually furnished to broadcasters to fill any empty spots in the commercial break.This is one way in which television stations help the community to which they broadcast and fulfill an obligation of their FCC license to broadcast over public air waves.Of course,PSAs usually run late at night or in other less commercially desirable time slots.Not everyone can write a feature film script,but anyone can write a 30- or 60-second PSA,so it is a good place to start.
写了视觉媒体附议广告和公益广告:版权为视觉媒体之前,有广播电视广告和电影广告在家电影院.你仍然能看到当地广告在一些电影院在课程开始之前.所以出售时间之间的原则在商业信息规划与视觉媒体中长大的.格式所特有的电视被开发来搭救短视觉商业信息的效率很低,有效地在课间休息时程序之间.空气的时间被卖给广告商来产生营业收入和利润的电视公司.电视提供了访问大多数的家庭,所以,最多的观众.电视,很少有人思考过前处理产品的压力或商业信息交流方式,能迅速,电视的需要.这是并仍然是非常昂贵的购买空气的时间.因为电视是最昂贵的广告媒介,它已驱动作家和生产者的广告来提炼他们的技术,提供一个完整的信息在少量的时间.这一次的成本远远超过生产的制造成本信息本身.短暂的广告已经成为20世纪的一种艺术形式,一个不断发展的风格.它引起了很多编导与人才,吸引来自世界各地的部分是由于金钱使他们能够,部分是由于机会毕业生不再形式.广告是一种特殊的,因为它们是如此下一分钟.每个人都已经看到他们,但这并不是如此的其他格式.几乎所有的电视观众们看到公共服务宣言,在此消息,这些消息广播对公众有益.有时是资助公益广告主办机构,不过它们通常是家具的广播公司来填充所有的空的斑点在广告时段.这是一条道路,在这条电视台帮助社区
视觉媒体写作 S E C O N D E D I T I O N广告和公益广告: 文案的视觉媒体 以前电视,广播广告和有在电影houses.You拍广告仍然看到一些电影院本地广告程序开始之前。因此,销售商之间的消息编程时间原则上成长起来的视觉媒体。一种格式,可能是唯一的电视的开发是为了提供短期商业信息非常直观有效地在程序之间休息。空气中的时间被出售给广告客户...
您可能关注的推广请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
以确保能在下周如期交货,目前我们也正在重点跟踪这颗料Dear Lisa:我们是电子行业的贸易商。请翻译时考虑一下语言环境,DDKOA009这颗料因为原厂发货错误:
非常抱歉!说明一下,从国个芯片制造厂拿货后卖给国内的企业,预计将在下周到达我司香港仓库,目前正在运输途中,原厂正重新发货。谢谢
提问者采纳
常抱歉,目前正在运输途中,原厂正重新发货, error DDKOA009 this material because the original factory delivery, is expected to arrive next week our Hong Km very sorry, now are now in transit, at present we are focus on tracking the makings,预计将在下周到达我司香港仓库,以确保能在下周如期交货 谢谢I&#39,目前我们也正在重点跟踪这颗料, original is to deliver goods, can to make sure delivery as scheduled next week,DDKOA009这颗料因为原厂发货错误
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
to ensure that the next week delivery schedule, we are now also being focused on tracking Fengyun materialDear Lre sorry, getting goods from the country after the chips sold to the domestic manufacturing enterprises, DDKOA009 Fengyun material as the original delivery error. Thank you, the original being re-shipped and is currently in transit, is expected to arrive in our warehouse in Hong Kong next week!Explain: We are traders in the electronics industry. Please consider this when translating the locale:
We're sorry, DDKOA009 Fengyun material as the original delivery error, the original being re-shipped and is currently in transit, is expected to arrive in our warehouse in Hong Kong next week, we are now also being focused on tracking Fengyun material, to ensure that the next week delivery schedule. Thank you!望采纳
I'm sorry to inform you: the factory has shipped wrong DDKOA009, they have re-sent the goods,which is being transported. We estimated it will reach our stock in Hong Kong before next week. Now we are following to ensure we can deliver the goods whithin next week on time. Thanks and best regards.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙译一下,谢谢
共有 2 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
1.好像是。。。(表示不确定的回答时的答案)
It seems that....(你没给出整句话,只好按字面翻了)
2.这儿附近有个规划展览馆,我还从来没去过。
There is a layout exhibition center near here, but I have never been there.
3.两点钟我在你楼下等你。
I will be waiting for you downstairs at 2 o'clock.
Stay in bed late.
5.你一天教几节课?
How many classes do you teach a day?
6.我哭了三次。
I have cried for 3 times.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译76)The agriculture revolution in the nineteenth century involved two things:the invention of labor-saving machinery and the development of scientific agriculture.Labor-saving machinery naturally appeared first where labor was scarce."In Europe",said Thomas Jefferson,"_百度作业帮
英语翻译76)The agriculture revolution in the nineteenth century involved two things:the invention of labor-saving machinery and the development of scientific agriculture.Labor-saving machinery naturally appeared first where labor was scarce."In Europe",said Thomas Jefferson,"the object is to make the most of their land,la here it is to make the most of our labor,land being abundant".It was in America,therefore,that the great advances in nineteenth-century agricultural machinery first came.At the opening of the century,with the exception of a crude(粗糙的) plow,farmers could have carried practically all of the existing agricultural tools on their backs.(77)By 1860,most of the machinery in use today had been designed in an early form.The most important of the early inventions was the iron plow.As early as 1890 Charles Newbolt of New Jersey had been working on the idea of a cast-iron plow and spent his entire fortune in introducing his invention.The farmers,however,would home none of it,claiming that the iron poisoned the soil and made the weeds grow.Nevertheless,many people devoted their attention to the plow,until in 1869,James Oliver of South Bend,Indiana,turned out the first chilled-steel plow.
19世纪,农业革命涉及到两个方面:节省劳力的机器的发明和科技农业的发展.节省劳力机器第一次出现在劳力相对缺乏的地方.托马斯.杰斐逊说:"在欧洲,目标是更多的土地,和劳力的足够.而在这儿呢,是创造更多的劳力,土地变得丰富."这是在美国,因此,19世纪,农业机械的巨大进步出现了.在世纪开初,除了粗糙的犁,农民们已经把实际上存在的几乎所能家具扛到了他们的背上.到1860年,今天我们所使用的大多数家具被设计成最初的形式.最重要的发明是铁犁.早在1890年,新泽西州的查尔斯,纽博尔特一直致力于铸铁犁的研究上,他花了所有的财产来推广他们的发明,然而,农民们不愿意接受.并且声称,铁会污染土壤,让野草生长.不过,也有许多人把注意力投向了犁,直到1869年,印第安 州南部的詹姆士,奥利弗生产出了第一具冷冻铁犁(生铁可能).
关于19世纪的农业革命,翻翻历史资料吧
19世纪的农业革命包括两件事:节省劳力的机械的发明和科学农业的发展.节省劳力的机械自然先出现在劳动力缺乏的地区.Thomas Jefferson(美国第三任总统)说,"在欧洲,当劳动力充足的情况下,目标是充分利用土地;而我们这,土地资源丰富,目标就是充分利用劳力"因此,在美国19世纪农业机械设备首先出现了.世纪初,使用粗糙的犁等农业工具的农民,都必须用自己的背来负担农业用具.到了1860年,大量农...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 初一下册英语课文翻译 的文章

随机推荐