Philipetude house怎么样 Hotel点评,Philipetude house怎么样 Hotel怎么样

58cv网址导航Philip Search | LinkedIn
, , The Hotel InspectorWroxham Barns, , Recommendations1 person has recommended PhilipWebsites500+connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Philip's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Philip's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Philip directly500+connectionsInspired Youth Projects LtdBusiness Development ManagerNovember 2013 – Present
BackgroundDeciding to buy a ticket into the social media journey of discovery you need an experienced travel guide to explain how tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook ,Pinterest, Google+ & Foursquare can help you engage with your customers - I am that guide!
I will encourage you to Like, Follow, Link, Blog , Tweet , Google to engage your customers with your business .

As an experienced hospitality professional, developing key business initiatives from hotel openings to gaining national recognition for customer service I know how to use social media to engage your customers & promote your business.
With so many pretenders jumping on the social media bandwagon, it is reassuring to know that I have gained a City & Guilds ITQ Qualification in Social Media to support my 28 years hospitality experience.
Over the last 6 years I have gained practical experience as a blogger, tweeter & adopter of Social Media. I understand how having a joined up approach to social media can help drive people to your website & really engage your customers with your business
Google & Google + loves keywords,blogs, links, videos,enriching content and experts. The right posts can truly boost traffic and sales.

All this is underwritten by a solid grasp of customer service, customer engagement, branding & hotel marketing through my time at Premier Inn, Marriott Hotels & my own Boutique Hotel Business . 

I correctly suspected that there are businesses who tweet & have a Facebook page who are not sure why , just feel they ought to so hence Search Social was born to ensure you are in charge of your online Social Space & maximising your website SEO & online presence through your social connections .
Specialties: • Hospitality & Tourism social media consultant
• Hotels, Restaurants, Tourist Attractions social media strategist
• Social Media Customer Engagement
• Social Media Tools
• Social media PR
• Social Branding .
• Keynote speaker
• Public speaker
• BloggerExperienceBusiness Development ManagerInspired Youth's aim is to engage businesses and employers with schools and students in the East of England.
We run a range of initiatives that support local businesses to get involved with the next generation – raising aspirations, building relationships and helping young people prepare for the world of work. Including :
TEC.EA – Tourism Enterprise Challenge
Business professionals support local high school students through a business challenge at Enterprise Days centring on our region’s top employer, the tourism sector.
WEXIT – Work Experience It
A platform bringing together local employers and schools students looking for interesting work experience – aiming to expand horizons, raise aspirations and build connections in local areas.Social Media for Hospitality & Tourism BusinessesAt Search Social we guide our clients to better social performance by developing & implementing high impact social media strategies for:-
· Hotels, Guest Houses, Inns and other accommodation providers
· Restaurants, cafes and other catering outlets
· Tourist attractions – from local visitor centres to large scale national attractions
· Hospitality Businesses – Focused on increasing their Customer engagementHospitality & Tourism ConsultantThe Hotel InspectorHospitality & Tourism Consultant to The Hospitality Industry focusing on quality constancy branding and customer serviceFood & Beverage ConsultantWroxham BarnsDevelop Food & Beverage Offering at one of Norfolks Leading Tourist Attractions , We increased the capacity of the restaurant by 25 covers to meet demand for locally sourced local food & added an 100 seat Coffee Shop to meet the needs of the diverse customer profile .
Project included :
Coffee Shop design, Build & Project Management .
Restaurant Design & Operating Processes
Systems Implementation
Product Sourcing Local & National
Mystery Shop
Pricing & Competitor Research
Operating Processes
Menu Design
Relationship Management .
During the peak season Sales were up 25% & YTD up 20%ITQ in Social Media Qualification PASSEDQualified in ITQ in Social Media that has enabled me to Launch My Own Consultancy / Coach / in Social Media for Hospitality & Tourism BusinessesMarketing & Sales and Development Manager UK & USAA Simple System to Better Manage your Business
We understand the event management business and as such, we have tried to create a system that will have you managing your business without having to read a massive manual, putting aside training time or having to navigate lots of useless buttons.
We have kept the interface simple and clean, the menu options basic, and the functionality straight forward. Having said this, we still have all the features that you need to run your buisness... if there is something missing that you would like included, please contact us.
Affordable, with NO Hidden Extras
We keep our costs down so anyone in the event industry can use our product
We know that there is some software out there for upwards of $10,000 to install which puts it out of reach of many, yet managing a function does not need to be like rocket science.
We also do not have any other hidden extras, you can have as many users as you want, as many menu items and customers... it's simple, we want you to use and enjoy using the program.
Anywhere in the World
Around the world, the process is the same. Someone is celebrating an occasion and wants you to look after their food, beverage and entertainment. You book them into a room and manage the other requirements... and then send them a bil
Function Tracker works with every time zone, currency and tax... so, anywhere in the world that there is an event or party organised, you can now manage it with Function TrackerOwnerBroad House HotelAward Winning Boutique Hotel Focused on Quality and Service - National Award for Customer Service 2009 - Hotel of the Year 2010 Visit Britain - Best Wedding Venue in the UK 2011 - Customer Service Award 2010 - Top 20 in Trip Advisor 2011General Manager2 Hotels , One of which was a resort , responsible for major projects , 3 million pound golf course development - club house , cafe bar concept development Added on a Marquee that Sat 400 people - a permanent structure that returned in the first year with over 500k in sales . Responsible for the development of over 300 employees - developed community relations and integration .Hotel Manager - Travel Inn MarriottA started my career with Whitbread straight from college and was fortunate to be able to grow this career under some very influential general managers who taught me all i know . I developed through assistant manager / f&B manager / deputy manager / operations manager covering all areas from days / nights / events / weddings reception / sales - some memorable happy times / some fantastic people but always great teamworkGeneral ManagerOpened First Budget Hotel at an Airport in 1996 - opened with 100 % occupancy and continued this for 20 weeks . I was on site through the complete build stage so recruited the team and developed the local integration , training brand awareness -We Won Hotel of the Year . I then moved across in 1998 to open a 300 bedroom premier inn in the centre of edinburgh again from portacabin to opening . This hotel was the first budget hotel to open and we managed to run this at 100% occ for 26 weeks 7 days a week without a drop . Developed a Great time who thrived on consistent customer service and Hospitality. I then moved to Gatwick and was responsible for the rolling refurbishment of the complete hotel whilst the hotel was open .Asistant ManagerProjectsInspired Youth is a project that sets out to engage enerprise and education. Through its work hundreds of businesses are becoming engaged with thousands of students across East Anglia.
The engagement is being delivered through a combination of enterprise days, work experience opportunities and graduate interns.
Funded through the engagement of businesses, this project is starting to make a sustainable contribution to the aspirations of young people and bridge the gap between employable skills and opportunities locally.Team members:, , , , , , , , Courses HND in Hospitality Management SkillsCustomer ServiceBrandingHospitality ManagementHotelsHotel ManagementHotel DesignFood & BeverageSystems For HotelsStrategy DevelopmentCost ManagementPeople ManagementStaff DevelopmentHospitalityHospitality IndustryTourismRevenue ManagementMarketing StrategySocial MediaMarketing CommunicationsStrategic PlanningMentoringBusiness PlanningBudget ManagementTeam ManagementOnline MarketingSocial Media MarketingRestaurant ManagementBusiness StrategyBrand DevelopmentCustomer RelationsTeam BuildingBanquetsYield ManagementEvent ManagementMenu DevelopmentFoodLeisureEvent PlanningConferencesPlanningProfitNew Business DevelopmentResortsRestaurantsCateringBudgetingProblem SolvingPublic SpeakingOperations ManagementSales ManagementEducationHospitality, Hotel & CateringHotel Management, Customer ServiceOrganizationsHonors & AwardsAdditional Honors & AwardsLes Routiers Wedding Venue of the Year 2010/11
Tripadvsior Award for Being in Top 20 Hotels in Uk 2010 No 15
East of England Customer Service Hotel of the Year 2010
UK Hotel Excellence Awards for Customer Service - Best Hotel UK 2009/10
East Of England Hotel of the Year 2008/9 - Broad House Hotel
East of England Hotel of the Year Marriott International - 2005
International Customer Service Award Marriott Hotels 2002
Hotel of the Year - Whitbread Hotels - Premier Inn 1997
View Philip's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Philip directlyNot the Philip Search you're looking for?
People Also ViewedManaging Director of Inspired ChangeProject Delivery ManagerSocial Media Marketing Consultant at Kerry Jean Lister Social MediaSales, Marketing, Event and HospitalityHead of Social Media at Red Rocket MediaProprietor at Marketing4NorfolkMarketing Manager, New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership LtdOwner, Norfolk Tours, England.Finance Analyst at Williams Lea
LinkedIn members in United Kingdom:Philip Search | LinkedIn
, , The Hotel InspectorWroxham Barns, , Recommendations1 person has recommended PhilipWebsites500+connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Philip's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Philip's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Philip directly500+connectionsInspired Youth Projects LtdBusiness Development ManagerNovember 2013 – Present
BackgroundDeciding to buy a ticket into the social media journey of discovery you need an experienced travel guide to explain how tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook ,Pinterest, Google+ & Foursquare can help you engage with your customers - I am that guide!
I will encourage you to Like, Follow, Link, Blog , Tweet , Google to engage your customers with your business .

As an experienced hospitality professional, developing key business initiatives from hotel openings to gaining national recognition for customer service I know how to use social media to engage your customers & promote your business.
With so many pretenders jumping on the social media bandwagon, it is reassuring to know that I have gained a City & Guilds ITQ Qualification in Social Media to support my 28 years hospitality experience.
Over the last 6 years I have gained practical experience as a blogger, tweeter & adopter of Social Media. I understand how having a joined up approach to social media can help drive people to your website & really engage your customers with your business
Google & Google + loves keywords,blogs, links, videos,enriching content and experts. The right posts can truly boost traffic and sales.

All this is underwritten by a solid grasp of customer service, customer engagement, branding & hotel marketing through my time at Premier Inn, Marriott Hotels & my own Boutique Hotel Business . 

I correctly suspected that there are businesses who tweet & have a Facebook page who are not sure why , just feel they ought to so hence Search Social was born to ensure you are in charge of your online Social Space & maximising your website SEO & online presence through your social connections .
Specialties: • Hospitality & Tourism social media consultant
• Hotels, Restaurants, Tourist Attractions social media strategist
• Social Media Customer Engagement
• Social Media Tools
• Social media PR
• Social Branding .
• Keynote speaker
• Public speaker
• BloggerExperienceBusiness Development ManagerInspired Youth's aim is to engage businesses and employers with schools and students in the East of England.
We run a range of initiatives that support local businesses to get involved with the next generation – raising aspirations, building relationships and helping young people prepare for the world of work. Including :
TEC.EA – Tourism Enterprise Challenge
Business professionals support local high school students through a business challenge at Enterprise Days centring on our region’s top employer, the tourism sector.
WEXIT – Work Experience It
A platform bringing together local employers and schools students looking for interesting work experience – aiming to expand horizons, raise aspirations and build connections in local areas.Social Media for Hospitality & Tourism BusinessesAt Search Social we guide our clients to better social performance by developing & implementing high impact social media strategies for:-
· Hotels, Guest Houses, Inns and other accommodation providers
· Restaurants, cafes and other catering outlets
· Tourist attractions – from local visitor centres to large scale national attractions
· Hospitality Businesses – Focused on increasing their Customer engagementHospitality & Tourism ConsultantThe Hotel InspectorHospitality & Tourism Consultant to The Hospitality Industry focusing on quality constancy branding and customer serviceFood & Beverage ConsultantWroxham BarnsDevelop Food & Beverage Offering at one of Norfolks Leading Tourist Attractions , We increased the capacity of the restaurant by 25 covers to meet demand for locally sourced local food & added an 100 seat Coffee Shop to meet the needs of the diverse customer profile .
Project included :
Coffee Shop design, Build & Project Management .
Restaurant Design & Operating Processes
Systems Implementation
Product Sourcing Local & National
Mystery Shop
Pricing & Competitor Research
Operating Processes
Menu Design
Relationship Management .
During the peak season Sales were up 25% & YTD up 20%ITQ in Social Media Qualification PASSEDQualified in ITQ in Social Media that has enabled me to Launch My Own Consultancy / Coach / in Social Media for Hospitality & Tourism BusinessesMarketing & Sales and Development Manager UK & USAA Simple System to Better Manage your Business
We understand the event management business and as such, we have tried to create a system that will have you managing your business without having to read a massive manual, putting aside training time or having to navigate lots of useless buttons.
We have kept the interface simple and clean, the menu options basic, and the functionality straight forward. Having said this, we still have all the features that you need to run your buisness... if there is something missing that you would like included, please contact us.
Affordable, with NO Hidden Extras
We keep our costs down so anyone in the event industry can use our product
We know that there is some software out there for upwards of $10,000 to install which puts it out of reach of many, yet managing a function does not need to be like rocket science.
We also do not have any other hidden extras, you can have as many users as you want, as many menu items and customers... it's simple, we want you to use and enjoy using the program.
Anywhere in the World
Around the world, the process is the same. Someone is celebrating an occasion and wants you to look after their food, beverage and entertainment. You book them into a room and manage the other requirements... and then send them a bil
Function Tracker works with every time zone, currency and tax... so, anywhere in the world that there is an event or party organised, you can now manage it with Function TrackerOwnerBroad House HotelAward Winning Boutique Hotel Focused on Quality and Service - National Award for Customer Service 2009 - Hotel of the Year 2010 Visit Britain - Best Wedding Venue in the UK 2011 - Customer Service Award 2010 - Top 20 in Trip Advisor 2011General Manager2 Hotels , One of which was a resort , responsible for major projects , 3 million pound golf course development - club house , cafe bar concept development Added on a Marquee that Sat 400 people - a permanent structure that returned in the first year with over 500k in sales . Responsible for the development of over 300 employees - developed community relations and integration .Hotel Manager - Travel Inn MarriottA started my career with Whitbread straight from college and was fortunate to be able to grow this career under some very influential general managers who taught me all i know . I developed through assistant manager / f&B manager / deputy manager / operations manager covering all areas from days / nights / events / weddings reception / sales - some memorable happy times / some fantastic people but always great teamworkGeneral ManagerOpened First Budget Hotel at an Airport in 1996 - opened with 100 % occupancy and continued this for 20 weeks . I was on site through the complete build stage so recruited the team and developed the local integration , training brand awareness -We Won Hotel of the Year . I then moved across in 1998 to open a 300 bedroom premier inn in the centre of edinburgh again from portacabin to opening . This hotel was the first budget hotel to open and we managed to run this at 100% occ for 26 weeks 7 days a week without a drop . Developed a Great time who thrived on consistent customer service and Hospitality. I then moved to Gatwick and was responsible for the rolling refurbishment of the complete hotel whilst the hotel was open .Asistant ManagerProjectsInspired Youth is a project that sets out to engage enerprise and education. Through its work hundreds of businesses are becoming engaged with thousands of students across East Anglia.
The engagement is being delivered through a combination of enterprise days, work experience opportunities and graduate interns.
Funded through the engagement of businesses, this project is starting to make a sustainable contribution to the aspirations of young people and bridge the gap between employable skills and opportunities locally.Team members:, , , , , , , , Courses HND in Hospitality Management SkillsCustomer ServiceBrandingHospitality ManagementHotelsHotel ManagementHotel DesignFood & BeverageSystems For HotelsStrategy DevelopmentCost ManagementPeople ManagementStaff DevelopmentHospitalityHospitality IndustryTourismRevenue ManagementMarketing StrategySocial MediaMarketing CommunicationsStrategic PlanningMentoringBusiness PlanningBudget ManagementTeam ManagementOnline MarketingSocial Media MarketingRestaurant ManagementBusiness StrategyBrand DevelopmentCustomer RelationsTeam BuildingBanquetsYield ManagementEvent ManagementMenu DevelopmentFoodLeisureEvent PlanningConferencesPlanningProfitNew Business DevelopmentResortsRestaurantsCateringBudgetingProblem SolvingPublic SpeakingOperations ManagementSales ManagementEducationHospitality, Hotel & CateringHotel Management, Customer ServiceOrganizationsHonors & AwardsAdditional Honors & AwardsLes Routiers Wedding Venue of the Year 2010/11
Tripadvsior Award for Being in Top 20 Hotels in Uk 2010 No 15
East of England Customer Service Hotel of the Year 2010
UK Hotel Excellence Awards for Customer Service - Best Hotel UK 2009/10
East Of England Hotel of the Year 2008/9 - Broad House Hotel
East of England Hotel of the Year Marriott International - 2005
International Customer Service Award Marriott Hotels 2002
Hotel of the Year - Whitbread Hotels - Premier Inn 1997
View Philip's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Philip directlyNot the Philip Search you're looking for?
People Also ViewedManaging Director of Inspired ChangeProject Delivery ManagerSocial Media Marketing Consultant at Kerry Jean Lister Social MediaSales, Marketing, Event and HospitalityHead of Social Media at Red Rocket MediaProprietor at Marketing4NorfolkMarketing Manager, New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership LtdOwner, Norfolk Tours, England.Finance Analyst at Williams Lea
LinkedIn members in United Kingdom:

我要回帖

更多关于 mask house怎么样 的文章

随机推荐