用用can造句thelpdoing造句

lychee,tree,in,above,the,a,I,me,can,see,green(.) 用上面的单词造句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
lychee,tree,in,above,the,a,I,me,can,see,green(.) 用上面的单词造句
lychee,tree,in,above,the,a,I,me,can,see,green(.) 用上面的单词造句
can see a green in the lychee tree above me.
I can see the green lychee tree above me你能用下列短语造句吗的英文Can you( )( )( )the following phrases?老师说是make sentences with 那为什么不用make up sentences?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你能用下列短语造句吗的英文Can you( )( )( )the following phrases?老师说是make sentences with 那为什么不用make up sentences?
你能用下列短语造句吗的英文Can you( )( )( )the following phrases?老师说是make sentences with 那为什么不用make up sentences?
make up :1、组成;构成North Africans make up the largest and poorest immigrant group in the country...北非人构成了该国最大的、也是最贫困的移民群.Women officers make up 13 per cent of the police force...女警占警力的13%.2、编造;虚构I think it's very unkind of you to make up stories about him...我认为你编造他的谣言很不厚道.I'm not making it up. The character exists in real life.我没有凭空捏造,这种人现实生活中确实存在.3、(给…)化妆;(为…)打扮She spent too much time making herself up...她在化妆上花去了太多时间.4、凑足;补齐&&&& Less than half of the money that students receive is in the form of grants, and loans have made up the difference...学生领到的钱有不到一半是助学金,差额部分由贷款补足.5、(加班加点)补足(时间)&&& They'll have to make up time lost during the strike.他们不得不加班弥补罢工耽误的时间用用不顾一切造句
用用不顾一切造句 5
前面发生一场大火,年轻的小王不顾一切的冲了进去,救了一个不满两岁的孩子。
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
其他回答 (3)
面对敌人的碉堡,他不顾一切的冲上前去。
我不顾一切和你在一起
他明明知道自己错了,还不顾一切的争辩.
相关知识等待您来回答
幽默笑话领域专家请用用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!请帮忙用一般过去时,现在进行时,一般进行时,一般过去时.用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请用用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!请帮忙用一般过去时,现在进行时,一般进行时,一般过去时.用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!
请用用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!请帮忙用一般过去时,现在进行时,一般进行时,一般过去时.用watch TV造句(15个左右)拜托啦!
I'll probably stay home and watch TV tonight.I like to watch TV programs which are about sports.You can stay at home and watch TV.You can watch TV as long as you have finished your homework.At last mother relented and allowed the children to stay up and watch TV.How long do you watch TV every day?Let' s grab a quick sandwich and watch TV.Oh,nothing special.I read,watch TV or go to movies.Strange to say,he doesn't like to watch TV.Finish your dinner before you watch TV.I'm watching TV now.Last sunday I stayed at home and watched TV for a whole day.用是……是……是……也是……造句.关于夏天_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用是……是……是……也是……造句.关于夏天
用是……是……是……也是……造句.关于夏天
夏天啊 是我热爱的季节 是我游泳锻炼的季节 是吃西瓜的季节 也是热辣的季节
夏天来了你是逗比他是逗比她是逗比那个还是逗比
夏天,是倾盆大雨,是大雨滂沱,是大雨如注,也是骄阳似火。
夏天是颜料,染绿树叶;夏天是火炉,送出阵阵热浪;

我要回帖

更多关于 pee on the jeans造句 的文章

随机推荐