I WENT TO XI'AN BYsmart planeE YESTERDAY改为同义句

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于最新2014年最新电大本科英语II考试复习答案小抄【完整版】的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:最新2014年最新电大本科英语II考试复习答案小抄【完整版】 1电大英语考试试题小抄第一部分交际用语1.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.(B)A. Either have IB. Neither have IC. Haven't ID. So have I2.– What subjects are you studying?(C )A. Yes, I'm studying historyB. I'm studying nowC. I'm studying philosophyD. I'm doing my homework3.– I wonder if you could help me.( D)A. I couldB. Yes, I doC. No, not at allD. Of course4.– Hurry up. The lecture begins at 2:00.(A )A. Don't worry. We've got 20 minutesB. Thank you. (来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])No hurryC. Never mind. You go if you likeD. The lecture is useful5 . - David, you've been losing your temper overnothing lately.(C)A. I haven’t been getting much sleep eitherB. You’d better not push yourself too hard, or you’ll getsickC. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have blown up like thatD. You’d better do exercises regularly6.– Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you.(C)A. There's no problemB. It's a pleasureC. That's quite all rightD(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html]). I didn't realize that7.– Thanks a lot. You've gone to so much trouble.(A)A. It's no trouble at allB. That's all right. I like itC. I don't think it's a troubleD. That's very kind of you8.– I've ordered pizza and salad. What else do youwant?(C)A. You are kind to invite meB. Yes, pleaseC. A beer is fine for me. I'm not hungry yetD. I find pizza is tasty9.– What would you like, tea or coffee?(B)A. Yes, I wouldB. Co(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])ffee, pleaseC. Yes, pleaseD. It's very nice10.– Hello, could I speak to Don please?(D)A. Who are youB. What's the problemC. Are you JaneD. Who's speaking11.– May I help you, madam?(D)A. Sorry, I have no ideaB. Yes, I know what to buyC. You'd better give me a handD. Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges12.– Nice weather, isn't it?(C)A. I'm not sureB. You know it wellC. Yes, it isD. Yes, it isn't13.– Must I do the washing-up(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html]) tonight?(B)A. No, you mustn't if you don't wantB. Leave it if you're exhaustedC. Washing-up is really exhaustingD. Washing-up really takes up time14.– Could you tell me where Mr. Lake is?(B)A. From EnglandB. At the officeC. He's workingD. He's very busy15.– Do you like watching football matches?(D)A. Thank you for inviting meB. I don't like watching it on TV, eitherC. I hear the football match will be put offD. Football? No.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html]) It's a waste of time16. — Hello, Sally. How’s everything?(D)A. Good for youB. Oh, I agreeC. That’s rightD. Just so-so17 — Excuse me, would you lend me yourcalculator?(A)A. Certainly. Here you areB. Please don’t mention itC. It’s nothingD. Yes, I have a hand18. — I don’t like the spots programs on Sundays.(B)A. So do IB. Neither do IC. So am ID. Neither am I19. — What’s the problem, Harry? (D)A. No problemB. No trouble at allC. Thank you for ask(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])ing me about itD. I can’t remember where I left my glasses20 — What kind of TV program do you like best?(C)A. I like them very muchB. I only watch them at weekendC. It’s hard to say, actuallyD. I’m too busy to say21. --What about going for a walk?(A)A. Why not? A good ideaB. That’s all rightC. So, do ID. Walking is good to you22. — I think the
is very helpful.(A)A. Yes, so do IB. That’s a very good ideaC. Neither do ID. I’d rather go surfing on it2(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])3. — Which language do you speak at home?(D)A. I speak English very wellB. I can speak English and FrenchC. English is my mother tongueD. English, most of the time24. — Must we hand in our homework now? (C)A. Yes, you willB. Yes, you mustn’tC. No, you needn’tD. No, you mustn’t25. — Let’s take a walk. (A)A. Yes, let’sB. Oh, thanksC. Yes, pleaseD. No, thank you26. — Hello, could I speak to Don please?(D)A. Who are youB. What’s the problemC. Are you Ja(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])neD. Who’s speaking27. — Do you think the exam will be put off?(C)A. Not good newsB. The exam is difficultC. Not likelyD. It was put off yesterday28. — In my opinion, you’d better take a couple ofdays off.(A)A. I’ll take your adviceB. Let me seeC. Never mindD. I’m afraid so229. — Would you mind if I open the window for abetter view?(D)A. That’s fine, thank youB. Yes, pleaseC. Take a seatD. Of course not30.I have an appointment with Dr. Johnson.(C)A.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html]) The appointment is put offB. You look sick and weakC. Please wait for minute. He is busy nowD. Tell me your ID number31.Afternoon, sir. Where to?(A)A. Please get me to the airport B.please pick me up next timeC. I’ve been to the airport D. Theplane will take off in an hour32. Can I help you to get it down? (C)A.No problemB. Yes. Let’s get itC. Thanks. It’s so nice of youD. It’s no trouble at all33 . — I’m trying to call Marie, but there’s noanswer.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4624657.html])(D).A. I didn’t realize thatB. Here is a message for herC. I’m really sorry about itD. Really? Maybe she’s out34.— Are you sure about that? (D) .A. You needn’t worry about that B. I likethe idea.C. Oh, no. I’m afraid of that D. Oh, yes.I’m absolutely positive35.— Would you like to see the menu?(A) .A. No, thanks. I already know what to orderB. Your menu is very clearC. I hear the food here is tastyD. The setting is fortable36.— What if puter doesn’t work?(B)A. I’m not good puter B. AskAnne for helpC. I’ve called the repair shop D. Theremust be something wrong37.— How’s the movie? Interesting?(C) .A. It was shown late until midnightB. It was starred by a few famous peopleC. Far from. I should have stayed home watching TVD. I was seated far away in the corner38.— Is this the motel you mentioned?(B) .A. It fortableB. Yes, it’s as quiet as we expectedC. You’re so considerateD. No, the price’s reasonable第二部分词汇与结构1.After(C) the shopping list, I found that I forgot tobuy salt.A. examining B. testing C. checkingD. seeing2.Ann is studying (B) at university.A. politic B. politics C. politicianD. political3.After ( C ) the bid, major construction began inBeijing.A. win B. wining C. winningD. won4.Be sure to( A )your wife when e here thisevening.A. bring B. take C.get D. carry5.---Can I get you a couple of tea? (A)A. That’s very nice of you B. With pleasure C. Youcan, please D. Thank you for the tea6.Don’t worry. There is (C) room for all your bookshere.A. more B. much C.enough D. some7.(A )fine weather it is!A. What B. What a C.How D. How a8.(C )for the Olympic Games begin about ten yearsin advance.A. Bid B. To bid C. BiddingD. To be bidden9.Everything( D )if Albert hadn’t called the firebrigade.A. will be destroyed B. willhave been destroyedC. would be destroyed D.would have been destroyed10.Her parents died when she was very young, so shewas (A )by her aunt.A. brought up B. brought out C.grown up D. grown11.(B)he said is quite right.A. That B. What C.How D. Why12.He kept the light in his room(B )the whole night.A. burnt B. burning C. burnD. to burn13.He was (A )about his new job.A. over the moon B. on the moon C. off the moonD. above the moon14.He has been ( B) in hospital for a month.A. danger B. in danger C.dangerous D. a danger15.He spends a quarter of the day ( B )A. to sleep B. sleeping C. sleepsD. to sleeping16.It happened ( D )a winter night.A. at B. in C. byD. on17.If you ( A )stop smoking, you can only expect tohave a bad cough.A. won’t B. wouldn’t C. don’tD. can’t18.It’s not safe (C ) in the street.A. to play B. play C, playingD. plays19.( D ) it with me and I’ll see what I can do.A. When left B. Leaving C.If you leave D. Leave20.I don’t suppose he will attend the meeting, ( B )?A. won’t he B. will he C.do I D. don’t I21.I think all these are main points ( B ) muchattention.A. being worthy of B. worthy of C. which worthD. which worthy of22.I have given( C )eating meat.A. over B. down C. upD. down23.I know it isn’t important but I can’t help (B )about it.A. but to think B. thinking C. toD. think24.Linda offered him her congratulations ( D) hispassing the college entrance exams.A. at B. for C.of D. on25.Mr. White has a wife and three children to ( A )A. raise B. keep C.grow D. take26.Mary forgot( B )a letter to her mother, so shewrote to her just now.A. writing B. to writeC. having wrote D. to have written27.Not only I but also Jane and Mary ( B) tired ofhaving one examination after another.3A. is B. are C.am D. be28.Our plane (A) from London at 7:00 yesterdayevening.A. took off B. put off C.flew off D. left off29.On his first sea( D), he was still quite young butshowed great courage to face the storm.A. trip B. travel C. tourD. voyage30.She’s unlucky, and she’s always suffering ( D )luck one after another.A. a sick B. an ill C.sick D. ill31.She has lived here ( B) three years.A. since B. for C. duringD. in32.Time is money! We should ( B )our time.A. be fit forB. make good use ofC. play a part ofD. take the place of33.They ( B ) the train until it disappeared in thedistance.A. saw B. watched C. noticedD. observed34.That’s all settled. It (D) talked about.A. shouldn’t B. mustn’t be C. can’tD. needn’t be35.The bedroom needs ( A )A. decorating B. to decorate C.decorate D. decorated36.--- What’s happened to Tom? --- ( D ) tohospital.A. He’s taken B. He’ll be taken C.He’ll take D. He’s been taken37.---Which do you like better, real movies ( D)cartoons?---- I prefer cartoons ____ real movies.A. and , than B. or, than C. and,and D. or, to38.What a fool I have been! Why ( B )I think ofthat before?A. don’t B. didn’t C.not D. do39.We must make a difference between ( A )language and _____language.A. spoken, writtenB. speaking, writtenC. speaking, writingD. speak, write40.We ( A ) every day when we were children.A. used to swim B. used to swimming C. use toswim D. use to swimming41.You must explain ( C ) how they eeded________ the experiment.A. of us, for B. at us, at C. to us, inD. for us, to42.You look ( D ). What ______ you ________?A. tire, did…do B. tiring,have…doneC. tired, do…do D. tired,have…been doing43.Not until most of the people had left the airport( C ) his sister was there.A. that he sawB. had he seenC. did he seeD. that he had seen44.They are ( B ) students that they all performedwell in the nationwide examinations.A. so diligentB. such diligentC. so much diligentD. such very diligent45.She paid the builder ( A ) the gate.A. to repairB. repairC. repairingD. repaired46.We( A )every day when we were children.A. used to swimB. used to swimmingC. use to swimD. use to swimming47.The work( A )by the time you get there.A. will have been doneB. was doneC. had been doneD. has done48.It is assumed that students at an intermediate levelwill have a good (A ) of the basic structures andvocabulary of English.A. commandB. commandingC. mandD. commanded49.More and more people in China now (A ) towork regularly.A. driveB. drivesC. droveD. have driven50.We ( D ) the bathroom and plan ____ thebedroom this year.A. painted…to paintB. is painting… paintingC. paint… to paintD. have painted…to paint51.I regret (B) that I'm unable to help you.A. sayingB. to sayC. sayD. said52.They all ( B )the job.A. asked afterB. asked forC. asked toD. asked with53.We have our office( C )every day by a cleaner.A. cleanB. to cleanC. cleanedD. cleaning54.Mother was busy. Although she was not watchingthe basketball on TV, she ( A) it on the radio.A. was listening toB. was hearingC. was listeningD. was seeing55.In the fifties last century, many new cities ( C )in the desert.A. bring upB. make upC. grew upD. build up56.He (A) in the laboratory the whole morning.A. has been workingB. is workingC. workedD. has worked57.You like playing football, (B) you?A. doB. didn'tC. didD. don't458.That's the( C ) gentleman I've been telling youabout.A. ratherB. quiteC. veryD. fairly59.Dr. Hoffman proposed that we (A) the meetinguntil next week.A. put offB. to put offC. putting offD. need put off60. China is (A) the east of Asia.A. inB. toC. onD. at61. Parliament didn't think the Prime Minister didenough in the improvement of fair employment,( B)he was asked to write to Parliament for furtherexplanation.A. thereforeB. soC. sinceD. as62.He asked me where (B) from.A. did I cameB. I cameC. do eD. e63.(B ), we keep records on all the experiments sothat we may have enough data.A. As a wholeB. As a ruleC. On the averageD. By all means64.I thought that this would be a funny trick ( A)Jim.A. to play onB. to have playedC. playing onD. to being played on65.If the man (B )eed, he must work as hard ashe can.A. hasB. is toC. is going toD. should66.I prefer tea (A) coffee.A. toB. fromC. byD. with67.The beef I ate at the restaurant yesterday isdelicious. I'd like to have it again even if it costs( D).A. as twice muchB. much as twiceC. as much asD. twice as much68.I have (B) finished the report.A. yetB. alreadyC. stillD. since69.– Where ( B ) the recorder? I can't see itanywhere.– I ______ it right here, but now it's gone.A. have putB. putC. have putD. have put70.You look (D ) . What ______ you ________ ?A. tire, did…doB. tiring, have…doneC. tired, do…doD. tired, have…been doing71.We are ( B ) in the future of our motherland.A. awareB. confidentC. sureD. certain72.Frank plays ( C )Alex.A. a lot more better thanB. much more better thanC. a lot better thanD. much more well than73. I broke my leg when I (B) skiing in America.A. is B. was C. –(不填) D. would be74. She was convicted (C) murder.A. to B. in C. of D. as75. A new hotel (D) in the center of town at themoment.A. has been built B. is built C. was built D. is being built76. It is very convenient (A) here.A. living B. live C. lived D. to live77. I have lived here (B) 1997.A. for B. since C. at D. from78. The bedroom needs (A).A. decorating B. to decorate C. decorate D. decorated79. He is the man (D) dog bit me.A. that B. which C. who D. whose80. I’m tired. I (B) working very hard.A. have B. have been C. had D. has81. Before she left on the trip, she (D) hard.A. trained B. has trained C. would trained D. had trained82. He keeps (B) at himself in the mirror.A. to look B. looking C. look D. looked83. The sun heats the earth,(C)is very important toliving things.A. that B. what C. which D. where84. Ancient Greece is the(A)of western civilization.A. origin B. source C. place D. sources85. Please stop (B). It cannot help the situation.A. to shout B. shouting C. to speak D. speaking86. The big man has always been eating on the go,(A) he has got stomachache.A. so B. however C. as D. because87. Let me (B) the case carefully before I draw aconclusion.A. look up B. look into C. look after D. look out88. He, as well as I, (D) a student.A. be B. am C. are D. is89. She (C) her ess to hard word and strongwill.A. owns B. gives C. owes D. regards90. Mr. Smith (C) a most important part in thedevelopment of our city.A. took B. had C. played D. made91. I’d rather stay at home than (C) a walk.A. taking B. to take C. take D. to be taking92. Hardly (A)home when it began to rain.A. had I got B. I had got C. had I arrived in D. I hadarrived at93. I prefer classic music (D) pop music.A. than B. on C. with D. to94. All the team members tried their best. We lost thegame, (A).A. however B. therefore C. since C. as95. When we were having a meeting, the director(B)the bad news by telephone.A. was telling B. was told C. could tell D. would tell96. Silk(B) by Chinese for thousands of years now.A. has used B. has been used C. was used D. is used97. You (B) to lock the door at night.A. should B. ought C. must D. shall98. Before I got to the cinema, the film (A).5A. had begun B. has begun C. is begun D. was beginningA. to shout B. to speak C. shouting D. speaking99. The patient acted on the doctor’s(B)and finallyrecovered.A. advices B. advice C. advise D. advises100. A lecture hall is (C) where students attendlectures.A. there B. which C. one D. that101. Don’t worry, your watch (D) and you can haveit in no time.A. is repaired B. has been repaired C. was repaired D. isbeing repaired102. The definition leaves (B)for disagreement.A. a small room B. much room C. great deal room D. notso big a room103. Not always (B) they want (to).A. people can do what B. can people do whatC. people cannot do what D. can’t people do what104. Sadam(B) for 25 years.A. got married B. was married C. married D. weremarried105. I don’t want you to make any trouble, (C), Iurge you to solve the problem.A. thus B. consequently C. on the contrary D. just as106. Why ( B ) the old block of flats _________demolished next month?A. are…being B. is…being C. has…been D. have…been107. At present, the most important thing is thatBritain needs (A) more to improve the relationshipwith the USA.A. to do B. doing C. to be done D. do完型填空文章1:开头More and more people…..⑴have⑵have been asking⑶due⑷who⑸-⑹which⑺estimated⑻to have them installed⑼yet⑽to install文章2:开头Traffic in India means…..⑴have been sold⑵in⑶vehicles⑷with⑸on⑹pulled⑺watch out⑻are mended⑼by⑽that文章3:开头Most workers spend eight….⑴workdays⑵enjoy⑶extra⑷to⑸rather⑹under⑺As aresult⑻little⑼end⑽health文章4:开头There are advantages and dis⑴both⑵to⑶than⑷do⑸prepares⑹yet⑺on⑻new⑼as⑽have文章5:开头Jules Verne’s most famous⑴meaning⑵invented⑶at⑷story-teller⑸to be⑹who⑺easy⑻ways⑼as well as⑽Sometimes文章6:开头Peter Blake is a essful⑴used⑵was⑶decided⑷been⑸so⑹which⑺own⑻on⑼-⑽but文章7:开头Although international⑴exciting⑵from…in…from⑶which⑷to⑸leave⑹before⑺effects⑻lessen⑼best⑽for文章8:开头Frank knew he was very ill⑴sometimes⑵in⑶mind⑷listened⑸be admitted⑹remember⑺nobody⑻whenever⑼only⑽like文章9:开头A study()….⑴has shown⑵to⑶who⑷even if⑸more likely⑹were⑺exercising⑻However⑼to reduce⑽encourage文章10:开头A study has shown that fitness is the key⑴to⑵or⑶those who do not⑷the least⑸whether or not⑹to be fat⑺being⑻smoking⑼on⑽to exercise文章11:开头 A survey was carried out last year……⑴by⑵sharply⑶Although⑷to exercise⑸walking⑹walk⑺on⑻to make⑼for⑽for文章12:开头 Bill was on holiday and he wasvery……⑴about⑵who⑶had had⑷about⑸surprised⑹for⑺anything⑻his⑼and⑽with阅读理解:文章1:开头是:Bill cooper is portfolio manager of the13billion value thust funds ……..⑴ for nine years running ⑵through his fathersexplanation ⑶one can make money through buyingstocks⑷hard work ⑸ only indicated that one was readyto start his career文章2:开头是:my mother reised me as best as thecould⑴ poor ⑵ badly ⑶ whichare not regular or fixed ⑷the three years of military service⑸ the anthor was surprised that he was accepted as afirefight文章3:开头:robert was born in a small town inEngland⑴ his father is a rich farmer⑵ there were a lot ofthiever in the city⑶he was afraid to lose his wallet⑷ he hoped to makefun of the thieves ⑸the thief make fun of Robert文章4:开头 I have two jobs growing up and they allhelp share my life…⑴ how to talk and behave properly ⑵working indifferent occupations⑶challenging⑷ joining a baseballgame ⑸ never be faraid of taking risks文章5:开头 Paper was invented by the Chinese in thefirst century ad⑴ in china⑵ in 1500 ⑶ one tre ⑷ faster⑸ houses文章6:开头 the entertainment profession ,or shoubusiness⑴geting the best tailor⑵ yonger singes are catching up⑶ they make him rich and famous ⑷ can be veryannoying ⑸keep smiling文章7:开头may you wish upon a thousand stars?⑴ husband and wife⑵ her motorhome ⑶ they learn alot more than ordinary school kids ⑷global positioningsyatem ⑸ their life is rich and they stay closer to eachother文章8:开头dear folks :I ’ve been here fou about threeweeks…⑴ looks very different form what she expected ⑵ it isthe cheapest⑶ to keep up in a different learningbnvironment ⑷ less confident in making⑸ lanzhou文章9:开头a funny thing happened on the way to munication..⑴ unhappy⑵ both A and B ⑶more disconnecet⑷ allof the above ⑸ it actually creates a distand between …文章10:开头 Cynthia woolly is calld the MichaelJordan of women…⑴ the best professional woman baskbetball well ⑵theteam leader of a basketball team ⑶ at a disadvantage⑷she doesn’t want the yonger ⑸ providing them eith abetter文章11 开头: I was 15 when I walked into ..⑴ he happended to walk into the shop and got in bychance⑵ it helped him understand the world andhimself ⑶proud of himself⑷perauding his boss to lethim do the story on tv⑸ it helps people make sense ofthe worle文章12:开头 we are all in rush ..⑴ feel time is pressing ⑵at the same time ⑶ abouttime ⑷ is doubtful about⑸can we save timesaving文章13开头: PALO ALTO ,California…⑴ children will get father if they spend more timewatching tv⑵ is more than fours a day⑶ three hours⑷ childrend usually eat more while watching tv⑸bothA and B文章14开头: Lillian hanson , a college student .⑴she hadn’t got enough money⑵ to further hereducation at college⑶ that she is 73 years old ⑷ theywere deeply moved by her spirit ⑸ cares for study verymuch文章15开头 the greatest recent social changers havebeen in the lives of woman ..⑴at about tewenty-five ⑵ many children died beforethey were five⑶was unlikely to find a job evwen if thewanted one⑷ marry before they are twenty-five ⑸today more married women leave…6文章16开头:Once the king of India fell ill and sentfor his doctor.⑴drinking bull’s milk ⑵hated Gulbo very much ⑶Hewas upset. ⑷Because she wanted the king to notice her.⑸understood the girl’s meaning文章 17 开头: People all over the world today arebeginning to…..⑴the release of artificial or natural substances into theenvironment ⑵ all sides concerned would make moreefforts⑶both a litter problem and a waster of resources⑷Eating⑸bits of waste things文章18开头:Thousands of years ago,⑴how life began on a volcano-produced island⑵its ownrock⑶bare⑷soil, plants and animals⑸Insects could notlive on the island without plants.文章 19 开头: In the last 500 years, nothing aboutpeople⑴ Food ⑵ some shops ⑶ the potato harvest was bad ⑷Ethiopia⑸coffee drinks were first made by Arabs文章 20 开头: Crime Prevention Initiatives……ATHOME⑴how to avoid the crimes both at home and in the street⑵never leave the keys to workmen since they can easilymake copies ⑶ go to public places ⑷ Because it’sconvenient for us to report to the police in case there is aburglary.⑸ we cannot part with the money when beingattacked文章21开头:An Extraordinary Change of DirectionMolly Wilson had been⑴ very unusual and surprising ⑵ dissatisfied because Ihad nothing better to do at home ⑶part of the route ofsail⑷not smooth because of huge waves⑸the qualitiesshe needed for the trip were the same as those for adancer文章22开头:There have been changes in all sorts ofdifferent areas⑴The increasing divorce rate in the UK.⑵the marriagerate has gone down more rapidly in the UK⑶soar⑷Thehighest divorce rate was around 1969.⑸the birth rate inthe UK is decreasing rapidly now文章23开头:Some people think they have an answerto the troubles⑴ are the solution to some city problems ⑵ some bikeriders⑶special parts of the road for bicycle riders only⑷In New York City, many people use bikes as they havespecial lanes.⑸Solution to Traffic Problem in New York文章24开头:Benjamin Disraeli,⑴a miniature world thanks to its great cultural diversity⑵ many young people are immigrants from differentbackgrounds⑶ 40%⑷young people feel at ease with alarge number of diversified cultures ⑸ the culturaldiversity in London文章25开头:When I was a little girl….⑴C ⑵B⑶ A⑷ B⑸ D文章26开头:&Listen, that's not right.& …..⑴D ⑵D ⑶B ⑷C ⑸A文章27开头:I had two jobs growing up and they allhelped shape my life.⑴B ⑵D ⑶A ⑷C ⑸C文章 28 开头: Every day, the news of the world isrelayed⑴D ⑵D ⑶D ⑷B ⑸B文章29开头:Hello, new students! This is a messagefrom the Students mittee.⑴B ⑵A ⑶A ⑷A ⑸C文章 30 开头: People travel a lot with Heaven Airbecause⑴B ⑵D ⑶C ⑷C ⑸D文章 31 开头: John Preston lives in a flat in northLondon.⑴A ⑵C ⑶B ⑷C ⑸D文章32开头:We often use gestures to express1. D 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. C文章33开头:Who will stage the games?(1. D 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. D)文章34开头:We walked in so quietly that the nurse(1. C 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. D)文章 35 开头: Did you know there are some veryspecial dogs⑴ all of the above people ⑵100000⑶the charity ⑷buy newspaper from the shop⑸neighbour文章36开头:10th August, 2004 Dear Sirs,(1. D 2. C 3. B 4. C 5. A)文章37开头:panies need new⑴Larger,well-panies⑵A person looking fora job should only apply panies that advertise innewspapers ⑶ A resume and a cover letter ⑷ pany might write back and tell you that there is noposition available at that time⑸False文章38开头:A 15-year old boy,……⑴ shops ⑵ 22 boxes ⑶ twice ⑷ when the boy beganswearing(骂人)⑸the absence of the boys father文章39开头:East London has traditionally…⑴ hss always been a home for immigrants ⑵ jobs ⑶mainly in East london⑷used to be a cheap place tolive in⑸it has good……文章40开头:Today in the west, probably……⑴1980s and 1990s⑵all of the three⑶It means“almost”⑷young people have to have more skills to get good jobs⑸It tell you puter……文章41开头:Children in the UK……⑴ five for 11 years ⑵ all of above ⑶ five years ⑷ over20%⑸Both A and B文章42开头:Everybody knowns that words……⑴ ways munication ⑵ Either with words orwithout words⑶A cry for help⑷you can leave you carthere ⑸H判断文章1开头:“Get up, the water ing.” Yan Xinzhi,director⑴As mittee…T⑵The passage revealsthat all….F ⑶ The passage is written…F ⑷ The lack ofwater….T⑸Xi’an is another city…NG文章2开头:People who cannot tell⑴ A color-blind….F ⑵ Many color-blind….T ⑶ It’sespecially….F⑷A person who….NG⑸Up to now,….F文章3开头:Lily is 70 years old⑴Lily wakes before…T⑵Tilly is satisfied…NG⑶Joansometimes….T⑷Lily&s brother….F⑸Lily and her….F文章4开头:Benjamin Disraeli,⑴ London is…F ⑵The city of…T⑶ All African…F ⑷39% of the….F⑸Old people….NG文章5:开头The ancient Olympic Games⑴The ancient…F⑵The ancient…F⑶They did not…T⑷They first used…T⑸Both the Olympic…NG文章6:开头My grandfather was a very interestingman.⑴ The author’s … T ⑵ His dog always … F ⑶ Theauthor’s…NG⑷The author’s…F⑸The author’s…T文章7:开头Speedway racing is a type……⑴ you need …… T ⑵ speedway races are …… F ⑶speedway races ware……T⑷Jack Hill……F⑸TheIlford……NG文章8:开头You asked me to tell you ……⑴people in lran……F⑵People in England……T⑶Inlran …… F ⑷ The writer was …… T ⑸ There are a lotof……NG作文1、(1)日常活动(2)主要工作(职业活动)(3)社交生活SampleDear Bob:I’ll tell you something above my daily life in this emailand hope you will find it interesting.I usually get up early and go to work at 8 o’clock.. I havelunch in the office. And e back home at six. As asecretary, I deal with phone calls, emails and faxes7during work hours. I also do the paper work for themanager.After work, I like to do shopping with friends or watchTV at home. Sometimes, I also like to chat on .Best regards,Michelle2、(1) 童年梦想(2)目前的情况(3)对未来的希望Sample1st August 2005Dear Jennifer:Thank you for telling me about yourself. I’d like to letyou know more about me too.As a child, I wanted to be a detective. I thought adetective was really great because he could solvecriminal cases to do justice. But my dream never cametrue, I’m now a librarian, dealing with books every day.The work is nothing thrilling, but I like it. Since there aremore and more electronic materials, I hope that we willhave an e-library built soon.Looking forward to hearing from you again.Best wishes,Ian3、(1)事件发生的时间和地点(2)人物(3)事件的经过SampleOne day last week, a girl parked her car outside a fashionhouse. As soon as she was inside, two men opened thecar door, started the engine and drove away in just oneminute. When the girl recovered from the shock, shecalled 110. Luckily, there was a police patrol car nearby.So the girl got in the police car and they drove in thedirection where the thieves escaped. Twenty minuteslater, they found the car waiting at a busy crossroad forthe traffic lights to turn green. Needless to say, the carthieves were caught red-handed.4、(1)自主(autonomous)学习与远程教育(2)自主学习与合作(collaborative)学习(3)你自己的学习情况SampleAutonomous learning is an important learning style indistance education. It is an essential skill for distancelearners because they study alone most of the time. Theydo not meet their tutors or classmates very. However,distance learners can learn a lot from each other. Soautonomous learning and collaborative learning go handin hand. I am a distance learner. I have to do mostlearning tasks by myself. Meanwhile we have groupactivities every two weeks plete some learningtasks or share experiences. I have found both forms oflearning very helpful.5、(1)有一种观点认为:城市生活比乡村生活好(2)你对这种观点的看法(3)你的结论SampleSome people believe that town life is better thancountry life. I don’t agree with this. Town life can beconvenient to us in many aspects. For example, you canmove around easily, shopping can be more fun in a bigshopping mail and you can enjoy a more colorfulnightlife. But there are also many disadvantages. It ismush nosier than in the country. Air pollution is moreserious. It is not easy to park your car. It costs more tolive in town. To name but a few is enough. Therefore, Iprefer country life.6、(1)保持身体健康的重要性(2)保持身体健康的方法(3)重申保持身体健康的意义SampleNowadays, more and more people know the importanceof keeping healthy. Without a healthy body, we can donothing. For me, there are main ways to keep healthy.Fist, it is necessary to keep a balanced diet, which is thebasis of good health. Is is important to take regularexercises, such as swimming, jogging and so on. Last butnot least, it is essential to keep in a good mood.Relaxation and entertainment are ways to renew ourspirits and release our stress.When we make healthy habits a part of our everyday life,we are bound to keep healthy.7、(1)哪一种是你最喜欢的交通方式(2)阐述你的理由(3)作出结论In a modern city, there are many means of transportation,such as subway, taxi, bus and so on.. But my favoritemeans of transportation is by bike.Fist, riding a bike is good for keeping healthy. I spendone hour riding a bike to my office on my working day,and I think it is a good form of physical exercise.Secondly, it is money-saving. Recently, the private cardrivers plain the price of gas is higher andhigher, but if you ride a bike, it will cost you nothing.Thirdly, it is beneficial for protecting the environment, soit is a “green” form of transportation.Therefore, although it has some disadvantages, I likeriding a bike best.8、(1)描述你家的位置(2)各个房间的功能(3)表达你对你家居条件的态度My home is a newly-built house in the north of thecity. We have three rooms in addition to the kitchen andbathroom. The fist room is the main room or living room.It is for having meals, relaxing, reading, watchingtelevision and so on. It is the busiest room in the house.The second room is my daughter’s bedroom. She sleepsand dresses there. The third room belongs to my wife andme. It seems quite spacious because we have littlefurniture. We sleep, lessons and generally relax there. Ithink my home is cozy and I like my home.9、(1)你最喜欢的电视节目是什么(2)你喜欢它的理由(3)TV today offers a great variety of programmes tomeet different needs and tastes. For example, the weatherforecast, serials, films, sports and so on. My favorite TVprogramme, however, is the news.There are several points that are worth mentioning. Forone thing, it covers news about important events both athome and abroad. Besides, the news it provides is timelyand reliable. Finally, it broadcasts in the evening duringthe so-called “golden time”. It saves me much timereading through newspapers for current affairs.In short, watching the news TV has e part ofmy daily life.10、(1)你理想的工作是什么样(2)你的理由(3)如何实现你的理想Everybody has his dream his career in the future. He orshe might want to be a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, asportsperson and so on. To tell you the truth, my ideal jobis in business. The idea came into being when I was achild.With the development of market economy, there aremany prosperous opportunities in business, I like readingstories about some essful businessmen such as BillGates, Li Jiacheng, etc. I believe I will be a man likethem some day.Now, I am majoring putering. I must study hardto get myself qualified for my future job.11、假设你市王华,想去北京21ST报社应聘,感激表格想一封应聘信,包括出生日期,个人简介等(形成性考核1)Dear Sirs,My name is Wuhua, born on July 6th, 1965 inChangchun,Jilin Province, China. I am a journalist and have alreadyhad eleven years of working experience. I can speakJapanese and Germany besides English and of course I’mgood at puter.I graduated from Journalism Department of BeijingUniversity in 1990 and then worked as a journalist inShenzhen Daily till December, 1996. I studied in BBCfrom 1997 to 1998 and since I came back in January,1999, I have been head of the news section .8I will be very lucky if I can work in your newspaper----The 21st Century. And I think I have abilities to do thejob well.Yours Sincerely,Wuhua12、通知:假如你是深圳广播电视大学学生会主席,要举办一次英语讲座,主讲人是深圳电大美籍教授,内容是美国印第安人与美国历史。(形考2)NOTICEThere will be an English lecture on AmericanIndians and America History by Miss Iycidro, anAmerican professor from Shenzhen TV University . Itwill be given in the hall of the Culture Centre in ouruniversity on Saturday evening from 7:30 to 9:30, May 5,2004. Those who are interested in it are e . Andyou may also invite your friends from other schools toattend it .Be sure not to be late . After the lecture , pleasewrite a report about it in English .Student UnionMay 4, 200413、(1)了解对方后的情况(2)你的近况(3)邀请对方方便时来访Dear Ben,We haven’t seen each other for ages since graduation.How are you! How's your life in that city? Have youbeen used to the food there? Please write to let meknow more about your life there. Well, I'm fine and lastweek our whole class went to visit the Oriental PearlTower in Shanghai. You can see really beautiful viewfrom the top of it. Next month, I am going to take theCET-6 test and I'm busy preparing for it. If you are free,e to my hometown. I will be a satisfying guide.Yours sincerely,William14、(1)告诉对方最近将去旅游(2)了解对方所在地的旅游景点(3)请对方给予安排Dear Tom,How are you! I have finished my final exams thesedays and I'm going to pay a visit to your city. I've beenfascinated by your hometown. Would you like to tellme something about those places of interest? I want tohave a preview of your city and decide where to go.And please tell me how you’ll arrange my schedule. Idon't care whether to live in the hotel or stay at yourhome.I'm looking forward to your letter.Yours sincerely,William15、(1)了解对方近来的情况(2)通知对方同学将在元旦举行聚会(3)请对方参加Dear Martha,How are you! How's your life in that city? Haveyou been used to the food there? Please write to let meknow more about your life there. Well, we are going tohave a party on the New Year's Day. I hope you e and celebrate with us. We have not seen eachother for a long time and we all miss you. So eback and we will have fun together. Please write to tellme about your plan then. I'm looking forward to yourletterYours sincerely,William16、(1)了解对方最近的学习情况(2)你的学习情况(3)请对方说说提高英语水平的经验。Dear Franklin,How are you! How is your study recently? Do youlike your new school there?Generally speaking, I'm handling my study well. But Istill find myself weak in grammar and I also want toknow how to improve my reading skills. I have triedmany ways, however, they didn't work. I want to knowhow you study English so well and would you like toshare your experience with me?I'm looking forward to your help.Yours sincerely,William17、(1)你的近况(2)请对方帮你购买英语语法书(3)邀对方方便时来访Dear Kevin,How are you! I have been very well since I came tothis new city. I love my new school and get along quitewell with my new friends. Now I need your help to buysome grammar books on English for me. They were allsold out here in the bookshop of my city. I don't needthem so urgently. It is Ok if you bring me next timewhen you are free e and visit me.I'm looking forward to you letter.Yours sincerely,William18、(1)告诉对方你将参加英语4级考试(2)询问对方如何做准备(3)请对方建议一些参考书Dear Mike,How are you! I will take the CET-4 exam nextweek. I am not very clear what to do. I know you arevery good at English, and would you please give mesome suggestions? I found myself weak in vocabularyand reading. I'd appreciate it if you can mendsome useful reference books to me. I'm lookingforward to your letter.Best wishes,Yours sincerely,William19、One possible versionAnnouncementDear Teachers and Students:A lecture will be delivered by Professor Wang fromthe English Department. It will start at 2:30 p.m. in room518 this Saturday.Professor Wang will mainly talk about the followingideas of Adam: In a capitalist system people are selfishand forced to do business in order to e rich andstrong in power . This is good because it can helpfactories produce more goods at lower prices, providemore jobs for people and improve the whole society .All the students teachers of the English Departmentare asked to attend the lecture and have a discussion afterthe lecture the same day.20、你是李冬,刚刚大学毕业申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇介绍自己基本情况的短文。短文应包括下表所列的全部内容。姓名李冬出生年月 1982年5月出生地广州市学历 1989 – 1994 光明小学1994 – 2000 广州市第七中学2000 – 2004 中山大学所学专业市场管理特长英语、电脑业余爱好游泳、集邮、足球、流行音乐注意:1. 必须用短文形式;2. 词数100左右;3. 短文第一句已经写好。My name is Li Dong , I 'm just graduated fromZhongshan University. I'm born in may 1982 inGuangzhou, before study in Zhongshan University Istudied in Light grade school and The NO. 7 middleschool of Guangzhou. I studies market managing in asmy major in University. And I'm especially good atEnglish puter. In my off hours I often swim,play football, and I'm also interesting in music andcollecting stamps. I'm always interesting in entering pany, I'm glad to have the chance ofthis interview please me a chance.21、写一段 70-90 词的短文说明自己目前所生活的城市近年来发生的变化。要求包括一下内容:1. 该城市的基本专科(如地理位置、人口、过去情况等)92. 该城市近几年来发生的较大变化(如城市规模、城市面貌、公共设施或交通状况等)3. 你对该城市未来变化的期望The town where I live now is in the north of Zhejiang,half an hour’s drive from the city of Jiaxing, It has about500,000 people. It used to be a very small, lessdeveloped and essible pared with what itis now. Great changes have taken place in the recentdecades. The scale has greatly enlarged. Public facilitiesare well equipped. anized transportation isavailable. It takes on a newer and better look now. I hopemore people will be attracted here with such greatdevelopment.22、写一段 70-90 词的短文介绍自己。要求包括一下内容:1. Education background(受教育情况)2. Family background(家庭状况)3. Future ambition(未来的抱负)I’m a student and I’m studying in Pinghu TVU. Istarted it half a year ago and at the moment I’m workinghard to prepare for the final exam of this term.I have a happily family—my father, my mother and I.We’re rich because my father is a factory owner and Iwork in a foreign enterprise. We live in a large, welldecorated house in the suburb of the town.I hope to study abroad after I graduate here. Besidesstudying there, I want to travel around.23、假设你是一位顾客, 在一家商店买了一台彩色电视机,回家后发现没有图像,经过与商场营业员的交涉,没有得到满意解决,你向商场经理 Mr Gao 写一封 70-90 词的投诉信。要求包括以下内容:1. 你遇到的问题2. 希望得到的解决方法Dear Mr Gao,I’m writing plain about the quality of anelectrical household appliance. I bought a color TV set inyour shop but it didn’t have any images after I turned iton. I want to have it changed. I’ve made representationsto the shop assistant concerned, but in vain. I’m living onmy own in the flat and now I feel lonely without the TV.Therefore I turn to you and hope you’ll deal with it assoon as possible.I’m looking forward to hearing from you.Yours sincerelyWang PingVisa-free policybrings Chengdu biz, tourism boost. Makingnational headlines several times, Chengdu's 72-hourvisa-free policy has attracted wide attention fromboth Chinese and foreign experts and businessmensince it took effect on Sept 1 last year. The programpermits citizens from 51 countries and regionsincluding the United States, Australia, Canada andJapan who have valid visas and flight tickets to athird country to spend three days in the city. Thecapital of Sichuan province is the first city in thewestern region of China to offer foreign tourists athree-day visa and the fourth nationwide to adopt thepolicy following Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.Li Zhiyong, deputy dean of the tourism institute atSichuan University, said the move &contributes to alarge increase in the number of overseas tourists andraises the city's level of internationalization&. &Thepolicy will also bring direct economic revenue,& Lisaid. &Chengdu has many cultural legacies and is alsoa paradise for panda lovers with the world's largestbreeding and research center. Three days are longenough for foreign visitors to visit those iconic touristspots,& he noted. The city is home to the remains ofthe Jin sha civilization that dates back more than3,000 years as well as the Qing cheng Mountains andthe Du jiang yan irrigation system. Qing cheng haslong been recognized as the birthplace of Taoism,China's ancient indigenous religion, while Du jiangyan is considered to be the oldest functioningwater-control project in the world. Chengdu rankedthird in tourist facilities, management and servicesamong 60 Chinese cities in a customer satisfactionsurvey released last year. But, Li added that effortsare still needed to develop more tourism products,improve English services and provide accuratetranslation of traffic signs and scenic billboards. ZhaoYun, chairwoman of British Chamber merceSouthwest China, told China Daily that his colleaguesfound the policy very convenient. &A British clientonce flew here and stayed for just one day to checkher ordered goods,& she said. Zhao was born inShanxi province, but she has lived in Chengdu formore than 10 years. &My life was like a running racemoving from place to place. I also lived in Beijingand Shanghai before,& she said. &But Chengdu is aplace that you never want to leave once settling down.It is now my second hometown,& she said. If theenvironment is further improved, the city will attractmore people to visit and live, with the 72-hourvisa-free policy pelling conditions intransportation, culture, climate andcuisine, he said. Foreigners also gave positivefeedback on the policy. A spokesman from Dell Incsaid pany has a global hub of operation inChengdu, so the three-day visa &has an immediateand positive influence on pany's businessdevelopment&. Rudy Buttignol, president of thepublic pany in British Columbia,Canada, said his work requires frequent travel toChengdu and the policy &makes the trips easier&.Data from the city's public security bureau showssome 100 foreign visitors enjoyed the 72-hour policyby the end of March, most of them from the UnitedStates, the United Kingdom and Germany. Chengdualso reported robust growth in its overall touristindustry last year. Official statistics show that itreceived some 150 million tourists last year, anincrease of 28 percent from 2012. Around 1.7 millioncame from abroad, an increase of 12 percent. Totalrevenue from tourism surpassed 133 billion yuan($21.7billion). During his visit to Kazakhstan inSeptember, Chinese President Xi Jinping proposedthat China and Central Asia join hands to build a SilkRoad economic belt to boost cooperation. The ideahas been widely echoed in Central Asian countries,ing an encouraging blueprint for Chineseareas along the Silk Road that has linked Asia andEurope for more than 2,000 years. In the next threeweeks, China Daily reporters will travel through thebelt in China and in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan andTurkey. They will show the progress andexpectations of the countries, businesses andpeoples on the route. Shaanxi - the start of theancient Silk Road - has positioned itself as the newstarting point for the development of the Silk RoadEconomic Belt, which will strengthen China'scooperation with Central Asian countries, a seniorofficial said. Shaanxi Governor Lou Qinjian said theprovince is fresh, rich and unique, as it was when itanchored one end of the ancient Silk Road. &It isthe best option for modating industrialtransfers from East China or the world at large,& hesaid on Wednesday in Xi'an.Lou held a joint interview with 27 media, includingChina Daily, the first in a series of interviews entitledChinese Media Along the Silk Road. The interviewswill be in Shaanxi and Gansu provinces and theXinjiang Uygur autonomous region, as well asKazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkey. The mediagroup held the first interview on Wednesdaymorning in Xi'an, thestarting point of the10ancient Silk Road, a trade channel established morethan 2,000 years ago linking China, Central Asia andEurope.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表最新2014年最新电大本科英语II考试复习答案小抄【完整版】.doc
文档介绍:
最新2014年最新电大本科英语II考试复习答案小抄【完整版】 1电大英语考试试题小抄第一部分交际用语1.– I haven't seen Belly for 10 years.(B)A. Either have IB. Neither have IC. Haven't ID. So have I2.– What subjects are you studying?(C )A. Yes, I'm studying historyB. I'm studying nowC. I&#...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:42次

我要回帖

更多关于 crystal plane 的文章

随机推荐