补全对话两年总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢谁会这道题:补全对话.根据下
补全对话.根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整
A:Hello,Charles.B:Hello,Claire.Nice to see you here.How are you?A:Fine,thanks._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁会这道题:补全对话.根据下
A:Hello,Charles.B:Hello,Claire.Nice to see you here.How are you?A:Fine,thanks.
谁会这道题:补全对话.根据下
A:Hello,Charles.B:Hello,Claire.Nice to see you here.How are you?A:Fine,thanks.Where are you going for your summer holidays,Clarles?B:1._______I’m going to stay with my uncle for three weeks.A:You certainly are lucky.How are you going there?B:By air,of course.2.___________ A:I’m going to visit my grandparents in a small village.I go there every summer.B:Sounds great!I’ve never been to the countryside.What do you do there?A:I do many things.3.___________ B:It’s fantastic!Are you going there alone?A:No.4._________________ .By the way,what's John going to do this summer?B:He says he’s going to the mountains with his parents.Well,I've got to go.Have fun,Claire.A:5_________.I’ll see you in September.
1.& To&&my&&hometown./Australia./Shanghai &&&&&& Hi…I’m going&&to&&my&&hometown./Australia./Shanghai.&& 2.& What&&are&&you&&going&&to&&do&&this summer?/What's your plan?3.& I&&help my grandparents do farm work.I feed chickens ,waterplants and ride horses.4.&&I'm going to with my cousin./brother...&& 5.&&The&&same&&to&&you./Thanks.答案不唯一补全对话_百度知道
i will do some exercise every night C:too bad: Ithink i′m kind of unhealthy?A: Three hours at nightB:how many hours do you watch !what do you usually do afterschoolA.____A._______B?A:Every day i have a lot of homework to do B:i usually watch tv D?A:i think you are right_____A:_____B:why not s[end your two hours of watching tv exercising:____B:I am sorry to hear that:i hardly ever exerciseE
提问者采纳
那你为何不做运动呢: Ithink i′m kind of unhealthy:Every day i have a lot of homework to doB:__Three hours at night__每晚3个小时B!what do you usually do afterschool?AA?A.__why don`t you exercise:how many hours do you watch ._i hardly ever exercise______我几乎不做运动:__i usually watch tv___我通常看电视:why not s[end your two hours of watching tv exercising。B?A。B:too bad:I am sorry to hear that?A
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中考补全对话专项练习 的文章

随机推荐