3.这首Dancing By Myself歌曲链接由网友上传并提供分享
4.把这首歌曲mp3链接地址推荐给你的朋友,可以让他们免费获得本歌曲链接
音乐名称:Dancing By Myself_Rebel.mp3
音乐大小:3.6 MB
上传会员:游客121.77.180.***[来自上海有线通]
上传时间:
下载地址:
QQ空间、MP3背景音乐外链地址
/mp3/435cd92b90ffd15ca2e62b628ce3dab09.mp3【All By Myself】_Jamie O‘Neal-All By Myself在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&All By Myself
《All By Myself》 - Jamie O‘Neal
All By Myself
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
All By Myself相关MV推荐
《All By Myself》歌词
- Jamie O‘Neal
Jamie O‘Neal的专辑
暂无Jamie O‘Neal的专辑!
K歌作品推荐
Jamie O‘Neal的相似歌手
听All By Myself的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10谁知道一首英文歌,歌名我不记得了,蛮好听的,里面一句歌词貌似是这样BABY I LIKE 什么什么的,很嗨的、麻烦帮我找下,谢谢了!
谁知道一首英文歌,歌名我不记得了,蛮好听的,里面一句歌词貌似是这样BABY I LIKE 什么什么的,很嗨的、麻烦帮我找下,谢谢了! 5
是一个男的唱的、很潮,不是女歌。里面还有什么no 什么的,有反复的部分、然后后面就是BABY I LIKE 什么什么的。快帮帮 我吧!
不区分大小写匿名
才不是呢、这首歌这么老了。
Baby I Like 】
intro(Jay):
I like the way you work
I like the way you?re teasin? me
US5 I wanna be your fantasy
Girl I like the way you move
Baby ?Seen you from across the room
I feel your body close to mine
Like Our temprature is rising now
fancy cars and neonlights
take us to another high
Songtexte how about we?ll spend the life together
She?s so right
Songtext pure delight
I just wanna hold her tight
I feel my body shaking ?cause I like it
Lyrics - I like it!
Don?t think twice, be my wife
Lyric take a chance for paradise
I wanna make you satisfy
?Cause you?re the one I like
Liedertexte
Baby I like
The way you work that body for me
Liedertext You do it so sensationally
I like the way you?re teasing me
Alle Girl I?d like
to take you on a journy with me
US5 I wanna be your fantasy
I wanna be your everything
Baby Nananana nananana (houuu)
Nananana nananananana
Nananana nananana
Verse2 (Mikel):
Girl we?re getting closer now
Like Don?t be shy just let it out
I take you on a magic ride
Songtexte We can do it every night
I feel your body hot like fire
Songtext All you wish is my desire
Tell me what you like and I will be there
Lyrics I?ll be there
She?s so right
Lyric pure delight (pure delight)
I just want to hold her tight
Liedertexte I feel my body shaking ?cause I like it
- I like it!
Liedertext Don?t think twice, be my wife
take a chance for paradise
Alle I wanna make you satisfy
?Cause you?re the one I like
Baby I like
The way you work that body for me
Baby You do it so sensationally
I like the way you?re teasing me
Like Girl I?d like
to take you on a journy with me (journy with me)
Songtexte I wanna be your fantasy (fantasy)
I wanna be your everything
Songtext Tonight
Nananana nananana (houu)
Nananana nananananana
Nananana nananana
Nananana nananana (houu)
Lyrics Nananana nananananana
Nananana nananana
Tell me what you wanna do (wanna do)
Lyric Girl I?m waiting for a sign (a sing)
This feelin? in the air and I like it (I like it)
Liedertexte
It?s a physical attraction (ahahhhh)
I think I understood (ahahhhh)
Liedertext Call a friend, I?m, too, for a randevús
Alle We can party all night long
Baby I like (liiiike)
US5 The way you work that body for me
You do it so sensationally (your body?s teasing me)
Baby I like the way you?re teasing me (all night long)
Like Girl I?d like
to take you on a journy with me (the way you work for me)
Songtexte I wanna be your fantasy (ohh yeah)
I wanna be your everything (all night long)
Songtext tonight
Nananana nananana (oh yeah, hoouu)
Nananana nananananana (all night long)
Lyrics Nananana nananana
Nananana (the way you work for me)
Nananana nananana (houu)
Lyric Nananana nananananana (all night - all night long)
Nananana nananana
Year I like
Liedertexte Nananana nananana (hoouuu)
Nananana nananananana (yearyear)
Nananana nananana (yeah baby)
Liedertext
Girl I?d like
Nananana nananana (houu)
Nananana nananananana
Nananana nananana
Alle Nananana
Yeah I like
Baby I Like
歌词 baby i like baby i like baby i like you gave me sweet extacy i've ever known you've gotta be you've gotta be my own baby i was a good girl until you came oh i can't help myself what should i do i really don't know how to do it baby tell me tell me so i didn't know i've never felt like this beforesweet water is exactly what i've wanted baby, baby the way you turn me on sweet water in your touch i used to long for it the way you touch me there there's fire in your touch i used to long for it yeah, i've been thinking thinking about you & him i should've told him what i feel before i got this groove when i was hungry my body wants you again you make me wanna do it again what should i do i really don't know how to do it baby tell me tell me so i didn't know i've never felt like this beforesweet water is exactly what i've wanted baby, baby the way you turn me on sweet water in your touch i used to long for it the way you touch me there there's fire in you touch i used to long for it baby i like baby i like baby i like baby i like baby i like baby i like the way you turn me on sweet water in your touch i used to long for it the way you touch me there there's fire in your touch i used to long for it
there's no other (like my baby)
歌手:the beach boys
专辑:beach boys' party!/stack-o-tracks
There's a storyI want you to knowAbout my babyAnd how I love her soOh ohhhh, there's no otherLike my baby, oh no no noOh, there's no otherDon't mean maybe, oh no no noWalkin' down the streetIn a crowdLookin' at my babyFeelin' so proudWoah, there's no otherLike my baby, oh no no noWoah, there's no otherDon't mean maybe, oh no no noWhile I was dancingMy baby by my sideWhispered to herSomeday she'll be my brideWoah, there's no otherLike my baby, oh no no noOh noThere's no otherDon't mean maybe, oh no no no(Cindy.)CindyOh, not like my babySherryOh, not like my babyWendyOh, not like my babyOoo-eeeOoh ho, there's no otherLike my baby, oh no no noNo noOh, there's no otherDon't mean maybe, oh no no no(Oh, that's just such a...)(Wow, that was good.)(That was really great.)( I just love that song.)(I thought it was really good.)(Anybody have any cigarettes left?)(, Mike.)Round...
不是这首啦、是很嗨的,真的有点为难你叻。
不知道你喜欢什么类型的,写几首自己喜欢的吧。希望你也喜欢:peerlesscomplicatedA thousand milesI want it that wayI still believe
02 忘记你不如失去你
03 如果还可以
04 下个,路口,见
06 爱不会绝迹
07 漂流瓶(DEMO)
10 爱爱爱情
庞龙 回答完毕,希望对你的提问有帮助,如果满意请采纳o(∩_∩)o...哈哈
音乐.友人.您好.很高兴为你作答我很喜欢音乐.为你推见一些好听的歌曲.这些都是我一一试听过非常好听的歌曲【陈兴瑜】.情缘【周杰伦】.青花瓷、说好的幸福、该我一首歌的时间、牛仔很忙. 【王力宏】.心跳、everything、我们的歌、摇滚怎么了【林俊杰】.小酒窝、alwaysonine、不潮不用花钱【五月天】.你不是真正的快乐、突能好想你、知足【SHE】.安静了、女孩当自强、他还是不懂 【张韶涵】.亲爱的那 不是爱情、遗失的美好【BOBO】.恋爱新手.倾国倾诚【刘承俊】.说一声感谢【王恩琦-李承炫】.会有天使替我爱你【小雪.汉洋】.其实我介意【第七封信/情书】【弦子】.浪漫窝.舍不得【至上致合】.棉花糖 【蔡淳佳】对不起我爱你【陈楚生】.一个人的冬天.、自由的幻想、又没有人告诉你【薛之谦】.深深爱过你.认真的雪【东来东往】.海角七号、被爱伤害以后、tonight、唱情歌的人【王筝】.没有人比我更爱你、越单纯越幸福、西安爱情故事【江语晨】.我的主题曲【海呜威】.我的回忆不是我的、老人与海[[网络歌手]]唱的.都是超好听的.不信你听一下.你也会很喜欢的【李建科】.网恋新歌【山野】.如果爱早些说出来【马建涛】.我在那角落患过伤风【欢子】.原谅我一次、愚爱、得到你的人却得不到你的心-欢子【郑源】.爱的好累、无情的温柔、当我孤独的时候还可以抱着你【易欣】.请你说爱我.心碎【宇桐非】.擦肩而过、你是我今生最爱的人、爱上不该爱的人【张振宇】.最心疼的只有你、爱上你等于爱上了错、风飞花【蓝雨】眼泪是魔鬼.最后一次的温柔【马天宇】.只欠秋天、想到的和做到的【饶天亮】.爱上他是为了忘了你【山野】.如果爱早些说出来.我们的无奈【小虎】.爱上你错了吗、多情的我遇上绝情的你【高进】.不愿看到你流泪.爱已不在【刘奕衡】.不要连分手都骗我【刘耕宏】.彩虹天堂【网络歌手】.泪的告白【牧仁】.别再对我说抱歉【阳一】.蝴蝶的眼泪.从今以后【办桌二人组】.在我心中从此永远有个你【雷龙】.爱上你这样的情人..【网络歌手】.未见面 . Leona Lewis(她的歌超好听,美国2008 最流行的伤感歌手)bleeding loveyesterday take a bow I&am you Angel What it takesThe best you never had No air burning almost here in the end apologize living to love youmemorisepeerlessno airbreakawayone step at a time我英语专业的,所以有很多英语歌是我酷我的,希望你也喜欢
&Enrique Iglesias-I Like It ?
我其实也在找这个曲子 终于让我找到了& 你只定说的是这个 给分吧。。 呵呵呵
One Direction - What Makes You Beautifu
If only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't knowYou don't know you're beautifulOh ohBut that's what makes you beautiful&
我想对你说baby
By My Side (The Produxer Mix)歌手是:Various Artists
what you want
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求好听的歌曲。_百度知道
求好听的歌曲。
&&&&&&like a star like a hero &&nbsp;7;&& 刘若英《门》《为爱痴狂》《后来》(原版Kiroro 《 未来へ》);9;&&&&&&&nbsp:1;&nbsp、&&&&&Re Beautiful》《no tears》《goodbye my lover》小深情、&&Telephone Line》《&nbsp、&&nbsp、&&22;&&nbsp;;&&re gone&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&nbsp;偶然得到的歌曲了; Noapte Buna (Good Night)&&& dido-thank you19; 阿桑《寂寞在唱歌》《叶子》《一直很安静》《受了点伤》;& OAH&&&&&nbsp、&10;&when you&#39;&&&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&& 严艺丹《三寸天堂》等;28;31;&&&& 东方朱丽叶《逆风》;&&&nbsp、& seven lions 《days to come》&&&nbsp;桑感这词应该来自这里吧、&&nbsp;10;&nbsp、&&& 何润东《我记得我爱过》《双飞》13;&&&&&44;&& &&& Remady feat Manu L&&nbsp,喜欢可以多搜来听听;&&&&& 凤飞飞《追梦人》老歌一首、&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&nbsp、 JS《杀破狼》《你是此生最美的风景》《天空的颜色》《我比想象中爱你》《花与剑》6;&nbsp、&&&&&& Bryan adams&Alexander&nbsp、&&&&&&& The Band Perry《If I Die Young》25;rest of my life &&&nbsp、&My Boyfriend Is Gay&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&nbsp、&&&nbsp。2;&& 雪天使《忘了爱》同《memory》;&&Clean Bandit《Rather Be》12;&&Could This Be Love& Emeli Sandé《read all about it》18;&&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&&nbsp、Parallel Lions《&t Push Me42;&&&&nbsp,哈;&&&&&&&S All About Me》48;&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&nbsp、Cleopatra Stratan &&&9;&&&&&&&&& Hailey Rowe &&&nbsp、&&&We Can Go Anywhere&&&&&&&&&&&&&Rybak&&nbsp. fiora14;&&&&nbsp、&&nbsp. Ash - Don&#39; Carla Bruni《You belong to me》38;&&&&& & 王菲《红豆》《宽恕》《传奇》等;&nbsp、&&&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&中文;&Taste Of Your Heart》《separated》3;&&&&&&nbsp、 毛阿敏《相思》《嫁给张无忌》《漫漫人生路》很适合唱古风;&&&nbsp、&《save your heart》45;&&&39。1;& Victoria Acosta &&& 李玖哲《解脱》《想太多》中文唱得不错; The Unforgiving《Shot In The Dark》23;&&& 陈奕迅《好久不见》《浮夸》《爱情转移》《因为爱情》《十年》《你的背包》等;&nbsp、 李行亮《愿得一心人》词不错;&nbsp、&nbsp、 纪晓君《流浪记》5;&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&&appelle Hélène》4;&nbsp;8;&同样是老歌了;&nbsp;19;&nbsp、&&&&&&& 青鸟飞鱼《此生不换》;32;40;&&nbsp、12;&&&nbsp、&nbsp,动漫原声4;&&&nbsp;27;&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&nbsp、&nbsp、&nbsp、&&&&& 郑中基《答应不爱你》;&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&nbsp、James Blunt《Telephone》《You&#39;&&&& Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks35; Rebel&&&&&&&&&&nbsp、Mad Soul Child 《DEAR》7;& David G&& 光良《烟火》《勇气》《童话》16;&&&when did your heart go missing&&nbsp;15;&&&nbsp,很多种演绎5;&&&& 范逸臣《放生》《I believe》、 刘伟德戴爱玲《gentleman》搭配爱4看;&&nbsp,成熟嗓音;&& Tonight Alive-The Edge28;&&&nbsp、& 《Naked》-dev26;&&&&&Stevens《It&#39;&&&nbsp、&&&&&&& Rooney &&&&&&&nbsp、&&&nbsp、&&nbsp、Brenton Von Carlos《Hard to say I&#39; Jason Walker《Echo》34;&nbsp、 樊凡《相见不如怀念》;&&&& 《约定》; Donna De Lory《My Destiny》13;&&dancing by myself& 孙燕姿《木兰情》《风筝》《眼泪成诗》《世说心语》《我不难过》《一起走到》《木兰情》《我怀念的》《第一天》《雨天》《咕叽咕叽》《tonight i feel close to you》《逆光》《同类》《年轻无极限》《懂事》等;&&&&&&nbsp、 方炯镔《遗憾》;&nbsp,不解释;37;Jason Wade《You belong to me》&&&&&&&&m Wrong》6;&&&nbsp;22;&&nbsp、&&nbsp、&&nbsp、Leo Sayer &&&8;&&&nbsp;<file fsid="5075" link="/share/49; 林志炫《没离开过》(偶然听出来原版为《I surrender》)《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》《单身情歌》等;&&&&&&nbsp,听听看;Hilary Duff47;&&&& rixton &&&&&&&nbsp,喜欢你很好听;&&& 《Someone‘s Watching Over Me》-&&&&Wings&&&nbsp;24;&&&&nbsp,不错;&& LeAnn Womack《Some Say Love》27;Living In A Fantasy&&&& Sweetbox F& Jibbs《chain hang low》超有趣的调子15;&& &&&& Babyface《Every Time I Close My Eyes》20;&& The Wanted - Glow In The Dark29;&&&&&& Brooke Fraser -Something In The Water30;&me and my broken heart&&nbsp、&&&&&&&nbsp;21;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp、&&nbsp,Usher & Jesse McCartney&&&&&33、&nbsp、《loving you》一首老歌;&&&&&&& Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego43;&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&&&&nbsp、Leslie Mills &lt、 蔡淳佳《依恋》原版《Je m&#39;&&&&&nbsp、&&nbsp、&11;&&&&&&&& 王铮亮《时间都哪儿去了》;&&&&& Bertie Higgins – Casablanca17、&&&&nbsp、&&&& && Joel Hanson《Traveling Light》41;&&&&&&&& 魏如萱 《 晚安晚安》17;&&nbsp;2;&&&&&36;&&nbsp;11;&&nbsp、&&&&&&&nbsp、&nbsp;3;&&&&&&light the night&gt、&&&&&& Conquest of paradise经典震撼16;& Rachel&&&&&&&&nbsp、&nbsp、 邓紫棋《泡沫》《喜欢你》《AINY》《I have nothing》《all about you》《你不是真正的快乐》等;&&&&nbsp;18;&&&nbsp我饭的歌曲;&&&&nbsp、&&& &&& Gareth Gates - Unchained Melody24;&&&nbsp,很多很共鸣; Mi Mi Mi –Serebro46;&nbsp、&&nbsp、&nbsp、&&&&&&nbsp、&&&&&&&nbsp、&&nbsp;25;&&& 杨宗纬《其实都没有》等;14;&& &&nbsp?shareid=&uk=" name="我喜欢的歌1_46; OneRepublic《counting Star》21;&&&&&&nbsp,有感觉;&&&&&&&&&nbsp;20;&nbsp;29;&&nbsp;26;&nbsp;23;&&&nbsp、&nbsp
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
愿得一人心
我想我不够好
回忆的沙漏
喜欢什么类型的
这个我不知道
那其它的呗
想你想到眼泪流
让我一次爱个够