i have to sayif you say soare ugly

Fat ass young women in skin tight shirts strutting around like they are sexy with their muffin tops spilling over their jeans. Their is no shame in America, the country that gives you a trophy for showing up. We are doomed.
See more comments!
Related Posts
Copyright Eatyourkimchi
All Rights Reservedmoncler jackets 2010 - I say you do not have long with this girl as ugly
ah, stockings, you are so beautiful, so at first glance to seduce people? Looks really comfortable, brother Fucai, has touched a lot of legs wearing stockings, but feels there is only the taste, do not feel like watching the same look stockings stockings than the excitement of touch higher, which is I realize I do not know how the other men that. Perhaps that is the difference between art and act now! In fact, below that layer stockings covered legs are almost grown, but long in the face of different people who have a level of value. I'd not advocate Tuicu women wear stockings, a little imitation of a like a dog. Out of the girls wear stockings are generally self-confidence, have a certain appearance and body condition strengths. Regardless of height, age medium can be, but here the difference between fat, thin, very clear. Thick legs of a woman to wear the stockings, watching horse disgusting mud, with elastic stockings is an inherently decorative, is posted on the leg tightly above, so the thickness is particularly obvious, of course, not too thick a line, looks like a wood fire stick, such a strong desire to see a woman, lost in the bed is not fun, who necrophilia loving it? Of course, money still can not think about sleep, after all, can greatly increase a woman's own status and prestige. Legs can be a moderate, like those poor women do not figure out to wear stockings, I am not against women wearing these, only for your consideration, you think, would you look can also personal, wearing a jeans or A longer skirt will do, can cover some of their deficiencies, the shortcomings of their own to make up for what is necessary to analyze a whole, exceed and is the best strategy, just like Q boss, the reason for her presence in our minds lingering, because she sang it nicely, this point can be greatly increased her worth, such as Nobita Bo egg a day is not black like her mind, of course, I had this idea of ??moving.
1 年 04 月 16 日 16:31 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
but also to the woman on the street 10 9 Lu, Lu 8 9 wire, 8 wire 7 black, black 6 through 7, 6 5 through thick and 5 show crude 4, 4 show three ugly, ugly 2 3 nets, 2 nets 1 season of a hole!
| Back to logs list
Oh! Yes, another point is, the most seductive black stockings, followed by skin color, is the legendary flesh. More assassination eye is that other colors, red, yellow, blue, green and purple what kind of, I am more traditional individuals are afraid to go see these colors, because they can dress like a woman certainly did not taste, I once met a former female friend, wearing a liver-colored mud horse stockings, there are even flowers, I eeee. At that time I was thinking, `8 chicken really ugly, had wanted to hold me for a moment, well, this dress is disgusting, as a woman, a man born to be loved, want to have a man's love, we should pay attention to words and deeds behavior and some of the details, the occasional dress up but also can add their own points. Do not dress like a country girl, like the black one day, this year, was pretty important, but do not dress up and decorate their is a flaw in God now that gives you a face so beautiful it will make good use of , can not be too polite, and let the world see your beauty, believe in yourself, you can, your line.
I found my days a little excited, and estimated to be rested, the day was not full of energy, coupled with business these days is not at first drop, sit there day and free up a lot of record about life, for the future is definitely helpful.
hey! Better than a girl with me did not get married, still waiting for my change of heart is estimated that, of course, this is a very beautiful view, the real rejection of my friends are people! I'd does not matter now, not the old and new do not come. Strengths of wave B is better than I play mahjong every day, I did not. But I've got stockings and beautiful to see, he did not, be passing the. He was a little computer problem, not put out the video, I say you do not have long with this girl as ugly, and would frighten others, and can he chosen not to listen to, also the name of my home to see his aging mother to actually help him cover repair computers, fix computers, said he and others at home nude chat, get scared me asshole one clip, eggs of a pain, even told people on this ugly look of passion nude chat, too Jing painter-poet of the two east beneath the image of the . Nobita is ugly you look ugly, honest car sightseeing car with no brakes just fine, up to a car is to do a mine, then do not spend a penny leave, cow B Caesar! These eggs do not know how flies in Wuchang, only know that B's personality signature bright black in one day like he had a woman, I feel so useless, and now is not ancient, as women moved and will not return because the moment to their side, and if so, then the director will not be divided, and Ya-ling, miss this stuff do not fly alone, if a person can really want to come back, then the world would be a lot less beautiful stories and legends of the . The forgot to forget it, will find better, the big deal is not married to Tony, what B has a remarkable, ruthless thirst to find Miss Yi Duo, Miss face in her photos a quote, death stamp up, you shelling and ruthless, said a gun to the dawn of the team, you would like to think she was going to die here, do not feel a thing, this attitude is normal, just like the original, some veins cut to a person, a person at all do not feel bad is a reason that social reality is very, feelings once the light down on the light, and brought back the original feel, who to feel bad about you? Only their own pain to my heart flow, hurt himself does not pay, say
Think back to the origin, is not alone these days to find love, infatuation, means, and charm is important, of course, money is to be , the means and the charm is not money, how much how much money thing, or too hard, should not be spent flowers. Some women will not because you spent how much on her how much money and how good you how good you want to seize a woman's heart, we must know what she wants? Worships money and women be deleted, there's a will for you. Did not you say that? The track line when selling duck neck, this lady that lady you talk your talk, and now think of other methods to come back, now that some people talk you. That still have their own charm. Refueling. Woman Well, it so happened, flattering, take heart that have the opportunity to return to the Po Fung Road, creating a world out here, their own ability because of who his mother crazy old B's situation, the word hell Go!
rare I have such a good Masaoki QQ, the two are into the signature personality on some girl out to play, the results of harvest is quite a disappointment, no one came to candidates, a move today, finally said, Made in, leaves the ball, buy over, speak! Machine at a wrong time really ah! But nothing, I firmly believe that watermelon always in the back, and now are sesame seeds. Like a prescription, the length of the fingers are, why should I fight this fight it? Win but also how to fight and lose, then let him lose it, it does not matter, as long as we live, everything will be fine. B, but for to steal that person, I guess now is not the freedom of the body, which saw the girl on girl talk which, no pulls, changed not find, with the brother that looks and eloquence, and get the girls is not difficult, I do not want to see a. Check out our bad skull comrades, although already an adult, is married, when, in our eyes, is married adults. Of course, we are bigger than him. No way, he put an impulse to the wedding, which is an immature act, but it is also in keeping with his style, otherwise how can we call him a bad skull do? This nickname, but well-deserved reputation, and it is tailored for him I a have been using until now, was to remain the world for the elephants passed through the ages. Po Fung Road before he was also a man of the hour, we would have to be renamed the 'tart', from the initial 'Hunan MM' to the later 'shuangfeiyan' all day, the shuttle is in the middle of these three women, fresh sense of pride, not from our shop front after hello, wave B should head to see a car, as did not see. You had better know that he was driving in the same period, while three women ah! Jun brother so there is no skill will definitely die ugly, and finally he emerged unscathed in survival among the three women and safe under the married, and I also live in a wave B education, more Jun brother yet powerful in Bristol when the style is really student surpasses the teacher. This, from his marriage and early marriage on the flash to see. We did not end gang predecessors, he did out of a strange, not a meaning, I have to say he is too much to force it. Since married at home An Xinhuai child, this person from my article was silent, but disappeared from the Po Fung Road. Married is equivalent to a script written on the OVER, equivalent to the passion story from gone, we are very sensible, skull relatively innocent, dare to engage in this matter, a disadvantage not to please. In fact, I would like to remind him of goodwill is not pregnant with a child these days must get married, and if the provisions of this legally wash, we no accident director, and his children can form a basketball team , and what Zhaojia, Zhao B, Zhao C, Zhao D ... ... long list, we know the director of a reproductive capacity, is not an ordinary tough. So, young friends, married to calm, anyway, Bo did not end, I do not panic, Bo Lu said Anthony did not end, do not panic, yes, we are waiting to see a push one, let yourself cool enough to say of it!
weather is now more and more outrageous, and sometimes the rain temporarily sunny, summer day if the sudden hail up, estimated from the end of the world be far behind. Of course, bad weather is secondary, I like this season is true. Not cold not hot, the temperature is moderate, occasionally some rain wash the earth is also good. QQ buy the day before yesterday to see two tourists buy a 88, a 68, including round-trip fares and tickets for all costs, it seems very tempting. To tell the truth, I like to go out to play, because there are know to live several years longer Oh, and if 2012 is really a hundred leaves the ball B are, also did not go to eat, drink did not drink, did not play to play not lived in vain. Coupled with the still young, about a girl to travel with, which of course is a very happy thing, not expensive anyway, is QQ Group, should be a little protection. Work does not work every day, to go out and meet the motherland's great rivers and mountains, to see about expanding horizons, patted the beautiful picture we have a good left back, did not he. Alive to their own good points, not like chasing girls, symbolic of what had to look for her sake, put himself at a disadvantage not a good thing. There are a lot of people can make love to torture yourself, this is wrong behavior, can only show a problem, certainly not the child spent in the Po Fung Road, Po Fung Road out of the ordinary from the men and women are basically not trained in a detoxification effect invasion, see through the mundane world. Look at our bright B, used to be able to live out the last one hundred dollars to 99 dollars to buy a girl flowers, now more than B light hanging, women count ass, I do not, every day thoughts on the line, the highest state is the most affordable obscenity, no longer spend money in the girl, and a single brother, the line does not? Oh Oh ... ...
stockings is a kind of beauty, but excited enough to man, they strike accumulate long-Anima. On the contrary, breaking stockings is a sin, but enough to surprise a man, people feel really guilty of mud horse, spermicidal ah! I intended to look good-bye, do not wear stockings if the broken, and lost Well, not that affect their image, and let people think you are poor and do not pull the chicken on the bad. Say your stockings are not expensive, that also have a few cheap or ten blocks, dozens of pieces of good points, you can buy a pair of pants in the street. Stockings a break, just like the dam burst, like, only to give up, and then rescue it is useless, on hand will help a disservice. Anyway, I see a girl wearing stockings out of a broken time, the first impression is she pretty poor. Says that he does not love the poor of the smug, smug do not say do not pay attention to details, do not pay attention to detail that has Scheeren, Scheeren not say also hurt the public's eyes, eyes that will not hurt the vomiting, the time counts can be on the big Oh, beautiful! I do not sell stockings, not to sell their products here, just here to say that my idea of ??hot days, and also a woman Men enjoy the blooming season, not because of negligence and the collapse of identity Oh!
not finish yesterday, continued to wave B comrades now! Open today with his column, said wave B, hey,! Is also a very sad figure, better than the woman with him is basically owned by someone else. Before the other day, in line to see her child and her husband Gin photos already so we are very touched. Obsessed with the day before yesterday to see his comrade said to update the personal name of a car, and put three alphabet above CRV, can not read, so Baidu a bit, actually is a Honda car, valued at about 20W. At that time I saw the picture and laughed, but fortunately she did not wave B with comrades, when we won the envy of wave B more than ten thousand dollars, when people come home, there is money left over to buy a car, it was the marriage of one thing, people that his family was, hey, did not have to say, this according to how much money I have the bulk of posts, ah, how much wave B was broken, ah, how many pigs health director to, ah, ah Nobita was kind of how much corn, bad skull how many fish were fed ah, bright B stood for many years post ... ah ... really mud horses than people, mad people. Then I was thinking, if obsessed with the original wave B that would be what kind of scene, ah, he should look similar to wearing a blue coat standing on the edge of a large say, stare intently Gouzhuo waist known, then the index finger and middle finger out of there 'eight' top of the mound. Then a note of a pen, the computer where the final count is this it, also from time to time with the other old guy talking about the receipt of the valence, that is what the price of the class. Think about this scenario many spectacular ah! Are you people obsessed with leap show, also I have seen quite the kind of temperament and noble woman. Is not nurture these qualities seems to get up, have to see their own condition. This had made me think the old saying 'the dragon with dragon and phoenix with the phoenix, the director's son will be holes. 'Good match a little better, his family still can not differ too much, stay honest is the toad on the bottom, is the swan to fly higher, so after a problem involves some of the excess property issues, as I'm looking for people can not find too rich, and it will not lift their heads, or moderate point on the line, but one thing to note, as long as the only begotten, two up, but be sure to two girls, do not have a son out, that after a bad horse out of mud. Points to civilian life or too good, not great storms but must not be too boring.
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明58cv网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 what do you say 的文章

随机推荐