英语翻译软件哪个好好的帮我翻译一下!

英语好的帮忙翻译一下!谢谢_百度知道
英语好的帮忙翻译一下!谢谢
我在上大一,需要一个英语演讲,英语好的帮忙把下面这段话翻译成英文,越简单越好,不要用太多高级词汇,他们听不懂,我也不好背,所以说越通俗越好!悬赏50分,在线等!!谢谢了!今天我借大家介绍一首好听的歌曲,名字是“you raise me up”。这是一首赞扬母爱的歌曲。这首歌根据爱尔兰传统民歌“Danny boy”改编。由Secret Garden组合中的Lovland作曲,让这首歌成为世界上最适合被钢琴和小提琴演奏的经典曲目,歌词由爱尔兰小说家Brendan Graham撰写,并于2001年首次延长,当即占据各大排行榜冠军位置长达十几周。仅2004年,“you raise me up”在美国的电台播放了500,000多次,4次获Gospel Music Awards,包括年度最佳歌曲。这首动人的歌曲,已经在世界各地被多于125种语言所传唱。一会我将要给大家听的,是世界上公认的演唱的最好的十个版本之一。这首歌,无论是动听程度,还是感人程度,都值得每一个心中有爱的人去仔细聆听。下面,让我们来一起欣赏它。
提问者采纳
Today I'll show you a nice song, with a name &You raise me up&. It is a song praising maternal love.&You raise me up& has been adapted from a folk song &Danny boy& from England.Secret Garden of Lovland composer worte this song and made it the world's most classical playing for the piano and violin. The lyrics come from the Irish writer Brendan Graham was first led to the extension in 2001, and immediately occupy major championship location for more than 10 weeks.By 2004, &You raise me up& has been broadcasted by USA radios for more than 500,000 times and got the Gospel Music Awards for 4 times (best song of the year included). The moving song has already been sang with 125 kinds of languages. The one I'll show you is one of the most generally acknowledged versions.I believe that the song is deserved to anyone who has a herat full of love. Come on, let's enjoy it together.呼 完了 好累咯~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
(第一句话怪)Today I'm going to tell you a wonderful song called 'you raise me up'. This is a song that praise the love of mothers. This song is adapted from the traditional Irish song--'Danny boy'. And it is composed by Lovland from the group Secret Garden, which makes it a classic song that is the most suitable for piano and violin to perform. The lyric is written and first lengthened by the Irish novelist Brendan Graham in 2001. only in 2004, “you raise me up”was played for 500000 times, and won Gospel Music Awards for 4 times, including The Best Song Of The Year. And the whole world is ringing with this moving song with more than 125 languages. And then i'm going to play you one of the best ten versions that is recognized by the whole world. This song, is worth a listen for a person that has love in his heart, in the aspect of either acoustic or impressiveness. And now, let's enjoy it together.啊,搞掂
today,i want to introduce a beautiful song to you,named “you raise me up”.this is a song about mothers'love.等一下,我一会儿再接着翻。
Today I would like to share one Orphean/nice song --&you raise me up& with you. This is a song singing the praises of motherhood. It is revised from the traditional Irish folk music song &Danny Boy&. Secret Garden's Rolf Lovland wrote the music and made it be the most classical melody played by piano and violin. The lyrics was came from Irish novelist Brendan Graham. In 2001 it was prolonged for the 1st time and then went to and remained on the top of various charts for tens of weeks. Only in 2004, &you raise me up& was played more than 500,000 times on American radio,
and it has become nominated for Gospel Music Awards four times, including &Song of the Year&. This inspirational song has now been recorded more than 125 times around the world in different languages. The version I will show you soon is one of the best ten versions accepted by the world. No matter considering from fair-sounding hand or from moving hand, it is valuable to be listen respectfully by those with love. Next, let's appreciate together.另外附上在网上查到的关于这首歌的比较详细的资料,希望对提问的freshman的演讲有帮助:^_^&You Raise Me Up& is a popular song in the inspirational mold. The music was written by Secret Garden's Rolf L& the lyrics by Brendan Graham. The song has now been recorded more than 125 times around the world in different languages.The song, which is very similar in melody to the traditional Irish folk music song &Danny Boy&--if not a liberal &borrowing& from the melody of &Wind Beneath My Wings& and &When A Child is born&[citation needed]--was originally written as an instrumental piece and entitled &Silent Story&. L&vland approached Irish novelist and songwriter Graham to write the lyrics to his melody after reading Graham's epic first novel - The Whitest Flower (Harper Collins). It was originally released on the 2001 Secret Garden album &Once in a Red Moon&, with the vocals sung by Irish singer Brian Kennedy, and sold well in both Ireland and Norway. The song was used for commemorations of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks despite not having been released in America yet. Originally, Brian Kennedy was supposed to follow Secret Garden on their Asian tour in 2002, but fell ill, and could not attend. He was replaced by Norwegian singer Jan Werner Danielsen, who also later recorded the song together with Secret Garden, but it was never released.It was subsequently recorded by Daniel O'Donnell in 2003 and was a hit throughout Ireland and the UK.Later in 2003, David Foster decided to produce the song. He chose the up and coming Josh Groban to record the song, which proved very popular in the US. His version made it to the top of the Billboard AC Charts and remained there for 6 weeks. Josh Groban also performed it at Super Bowl XXXVIII, in a special NASA commemoration for the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. A special surprise performance by Groban, for Oprah Winfrey's 50th birthday, also gave &You Raise Me Up& massive international prominence. The Josh Groban recording also was nominated for a 2005 Grammy award.Shizuka Arakawa, the 2006 Olympic gold medalist in figure skating, used the piece as an exhibition number for many shows and professional competitions from . Michelle Kwan skated to the song during the 2004 Champion On Ice Tour and other competitions in 2005.In 2004, Australian Idol Top 12 contestant Daniel Belle sang the song for his &Pop& song selection, and it has become one of the most performed songs on similar shows across the world.In 2004, the song was played more than 500,000 times on American radio. In late 2005, there were over 80 versions available in USA alone, and it has become nominated for Gospel Music Awards four times, including &Song of the Year&. This version by Christian group Selah (with both verses included, as originally written) also went to No. 1 on Billboard's Christian Charts.The song returned to glory back in Ireland when Irish vocal pop group Westlife became the 100th artist to record the song. Westlife brought the song around the world and brought it to number 1 in the United Kingdom and the band's and song's home of Ireland. Westlife won &Record of the year 2005& in the UK, and are tipped to do well at the Meteors in Ireland, it's their 15th Irish #1. Westlife, together with Secret Garden, also performed the song at the 2005 Nobel Peace Prize concert.Australian Idol runner up 2004 Anthony Callea has apparently co-written a song with the writer, Brendan Graham.Brian Kennedy has re-released the single after performing it at legendary Northern Irish football player George Best's funeral, the song again climbing the UK Charts to No. 4 in January 2006 (named &George Best - A Tribute&). Brian has returned to the spotlight in Ireland once again after being named Ireland's 2006 entrant in the Eurovision Song Contest.The song was also released by Daniel O'Donnell, Ronan Tynan, Sissel Kyrkjeb&, Russell Watson, Selah, Celtic Woman, Tommy Fleming, Michael Ball, and the Celtic Tenors with Samantha Mumba, this time with an R&B flow to it. &Asa Jinder has written lyrics in Swedish, &R&r vid min sj&l&, and that version has been recorded by Sanna Nielsen. The most recent recording is a Spanish version by Il Divo entitled &Por Ti Seré&.The Japanese animation Romeo x Juliet, airing from April 2007, uses the song as its opening theme with Japanese lyrics, sung by Korean singer Lena Park.RTE (Ireland's national television station) screened a Roy Esmonde produced documentary titled You Raise Me Up on New Year's Day 2006. First screened a year earlier, this updated edition included the most recent successes for the song, as well as the story of how the song first came to be written by L&vland and Graham.I.K. Start, a Norwegian football club, uses this song as a club anthem.On May 8, 2007, the song was played at the historic opening of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的请进 帮忙翻译一下
谢谢!!!_百度知道
英语好的请进 帮忙翻译一下
谢谢!!!
This aftermoon,after we finished our classes,wo went to a big room.There were a lot of pumpkins on the tables.Miss Wang was going to teach us how to make pumpkins into funny Jack-o'lanterns.We were all vsry interested in it.
Before we made lantems,she told us something interesting about Hallween.She said that Halloween was a festival for the Western countries.It is said that the dead will retrun to their homes on that day. Iorder to welcome the good souls and drive the evil ones away ,many people put Jack-o'lanterns out in front of thire houses.Later,it became a celebration mostly for children&Ghosts&played by children went from door to door asking for &treats&.If their neighbors didn't give them candy,they would play a &trick&on the house owners.
Then we degan to make lanterns,and Miss Wang helped me do it.Frist she asked me to cut open a pumpkin with a knife and clean out the inside.The pumpkin was hard and the inside was sticky,so my hand felt tired after that.Then she had me use a pencil to draw a ghost face on the pumpkin and use a sharp knife to caive the shape.It was a hard job so i did it very slowly and carefully.It took me almost an hour to finish my funny pumpkin ghost face.
After a short while,my classmates all finished their work. Each pumpkin had a different face,some were beautiful,some were lovely,and others were fantastic.Everyone said that my work was lovely, because it looked like a baby face.When I returned home,I looked at my excellent work and gelt proud of myself.What a fantastic face I made!
提问者采纳
有很多字打错了呀...不过还是帮你翻一下吧,我希望以后做翻译的,当小练习咯...今天下午课程结束以后,我们都到一个大房间里.桌上有很多的南瓜.王老师正准备教我们怎么把南瓜变成搞笑的鬼脸南瓜灯笼.我们对此都非常感兴趣.做灯笼之前,她先说了一些关于万圣节的有趣典故.她说万圣节是一个西方国家的节日.据说已经死去的人会在那天回到他们的家.为了欢迎善良的灵魂回家并驱逐恶魔,很多人会把鬼脸南瓜灯笼放在他们家的门前.再之后,它成为了小&鬼&们挨家挨户要求得到&招待&(糖果)的狂欢日.如果他们的邻居不给糖果的话,小鬼们就会对屋主人捣乱.然后我们开始做灯笼,而王老师在一旁帮我.首先她让我用刀把南瓜切开,把内部清理干净.南瓜很硬,内部又很粘,所以完成这工作后我感到手很累.跟着她让我用铅笔在南瓜上画一个鬼脸并用刀雕出形状.这是一项很难的工作,因此我做得很慢、很用心.这花了我将近一个小时来完成我的搞笑南瓜鬼脸.过了一会儿,同学们也完成了他们的作品.每一个南瓜都有不同的脸,有些很漂亮,有些很可爱,另一些很古怪.所有人都说我的作品很可爱,因为它看上去很象婴儿的脸.等我回家后,我看着自己完美的作品,为自己感到骄傲.我制作了多棒的一张脸啊!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
今天下午,我们放学后,我们进了一个大房间,桌子上有很多南瓜,王老师教我们怎样把南瓜做成有趣的南瓜灯,我们对此都非常感兴趣.
在我们做灯之前,她给我们讲了一些关于万圣节的趣闻,她说万圣节在西方国家是一个节日.这意味着死去的人将在那一天返回到他们的家中.要欢迎善意的灵魂,驱赶恶魔远离,很多人把南瓜灯放到他们的房子前.后来,它主要成了孩子们装鬼挨家挨户要糖的庆典.如果邻居不给他们糖他们就会在主人家里作恶作剧.
然后我们开始制作灯,并且王老师帮我们做.首先她叫我们用剪刀切开一个南瓜并且把里边清洗干净.南瓜是硬的,并且里面是粘的,因此作完后我手感到累了.然后她让我用铅笔在南瓜上画一个鬼脸并且用小刀雕出形状,这是一个很难的工作,因此我做的很慢而且很用心.做完一个有趣的南瓜鬼脸几乎花费了我一个小时的时间.
过了一会儿,我的同学都完成了他们的工作.每个南瓜都有不同的面孔,一些很漂亮,一些很可爱,另一些很奇特.每个人都说我的作品很可爱,因为,它看起来像一张婴儿的脸,当我回到家,我看着我的卓越的作品,我感到很自豪,我做了一张多么神奇的脸呀!
在这次会议上,我们结束了班,窝大room.there了很多南瓜, tables.miss王教我们如何使南瓜变成漫画杰克-菩萨. vsry我们有兴趣. 我们lantems之前, 她告诉我们一个有趣hallween.she说万圣节是一个节日西部国外是死者 回到自己家中过风的一天. iorder满足一个美丽的灵魂和动力邪恶 很多人顶在前面佛脱硫houses.later成为庆,我想,其中多数是儿童 一个&幽灵&所扮演的孩子挨门挨户问&的方式来& 如果他们的邻居,给他们糖果,他们将担当一个&绝招&给业主. 然后我们作出degan的灯笼,吴王刚 我it.frist她问我用刀剖开南瓜,南瓜inside.the清楚很难, 有粘性,所以我的手后感到疲倦. 接着,我用铅笔画的鬼面南瓜, 并用利刀caive外观是一个非常艰巨的工作, 这就是为什么我非常缓慢carefully.it我花了将近一个小时,说完笑鬼面南瓜. 过了一会儿,同学们已经完成了他们的工作. 南瓜每一个不同的脸,很漂亮,有些可爱,有些人fantastic.everyone ,我的工作是很美, 因为它就像一个孩子face.when当我回到家乡时, 我眼睁睁看着我的好工作,并非常自豪自己的紊乱. 一个多么美好的脸上,我作了!
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁的英语好!帮我来翻译一下这些英语_百度知道
谁的英语好!帮我来翻译一下这些英语
Numpad 1: Unlimited HealthNumpad 2: 999999 Red OrbsNumpad 3: Kill TimerNumpad 4: Unlock All Game ModesNumpad 5: 99 Gold OrbsNumpad 6: 99 Holy WaterNumpad 7: 99 StarsNumpad 8: 999999 Skill PointsNumpad 9: Unlock All LevelsNumpad 0: Massive Devil TriggerNumpad /: Enemy ConfusionNumpad *: One Hit KillsNumpad +: Super SpeedNumpad -: Auto Open PortalF1: Slow MotionF2: Super JumpF3: Allow Devil TriggerF4: Super PowerF5: Dark Slayer 这些都是鬼泣4的属性修改器里面的 我都不知道按那些键修改的是什么属性 麻烦各位帮帮翻译出来
我该怎么办
唉 我的是笔记本 没有数字小键盘 谁帮我解决一下啊
我的是华硕F80系列
提问者采纳
Numpad 1 :无限的健康Numpad 2 : 999999红宝石Numpad 3 :杀定时器Numpad 4 :开启所有游戏模式Numpad 5 : 99金宝石Numpad 6 : 99圣水Numpad 7 : 99星Numpad 8 : 999999技能点Numpad 9 :开启所有水平Numpad 0 :触发大规模的魔鬼Numpad / :敌混乱Numpad * : 秒杀Numpad + :超高速Numpad - :自动开放门户车队:慢运动F2代:超级跳F3的:允许魔鬼触发F4类:超能力F5键:黑暗杀手
提问者评价
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
无限生命Numpad 2: 999999 Red Orbs
999999个红欧普Numpad 3: Kill Timer
关闭计时器Numpad 4: Unlock All Game Modes
解锁所有游戏模式Numpad 5: 99 Gold Orbs
99个金欧普Numpad 6: 99 Holy Water
99个圣水Numpad 7: 99 Stars
99颗星Numpad 8: 999999 Skill Points
999999技能点数Numpad 9: Unlock All Levels
解锁所有等级Numpad 0: Massive Devil Trigger
无限魔Numpad /: Enemy Confusion
敌人混乱Numpad *: One Hit Kills
一击毙命Numpad +: Super Speed
超级速度Numpad -: Auto Open Portal
自动开门F1: Slow Motion
慢动作F2: Super Jump
超级跳F3: Allow Devil Trigger
允许恶魔开关(这个不知道是什么)F4: Super Power
超能力F5: Dark Slayer
暗黑杀手花15块钱买个山寨的IBM外接小键盘就可以了啊,我用的就是这个,不过我不玩这个游戏,呵呵
Numpad 1: 生命无限,无敌Numpad 2: 999999 红魂(换东西的那个)Numpad 3: Kill TimerNumpad 4: 所有关卡解锁Numpad 5: 99 个重生Numpad 6: 99 圣水Numpad 7: 99 补血Numpad 8: 999999 学技能的那个Numpad 9: 所有难度解锁(有隐藏难度,通关一次后解锁)Numpad 0: 增加鬼手威力Numpad /: 怪物混乱(不明白)Numpad *: 一击杀(大概是打一下就死吧)Numpad +: 加速Numpad -: 自动打开入口(估计就是遇到怪的时候没有那个蜘蛛网的封锁了吧)F1: 慢动作F2: 跳跃增强F3: 允许使用鬼手(。。。不明白)F4: 威力加强F5: 暗杀(不明白,莫非是隐形?)
Numpad 1:无限的健康
Numpad 2:999999红球
Numpad 3:杀死定时器
Numpad 4:解锁所有的游戏模式
Numpad 5:99金
Numpad 6:99圣水
Numpad 7:99星星
Numpad 8:999999技能点
Numpad 9:解锁所有的水平
Numpad 0:巨大的魔鬼触发
Numpad /:敌人的混乱
Numpad *:一击杀
Numpad +:超快的速度
开放门户Numpad -:汽车
外国游客1:慢速运动
外国游客2:超级跳跃
魔鬼:允许F3触发
F4:超级大国
F5:黑杀手给分吧
数字键盘1键:生命无限
2键:999999红Orbs
3键:无时间限制吧?
4键:获得所有游戏模式
5键:99 金orbs
6键:99 圣水
7键:99星值
8键:999999技能值
9键:开启所有关卡
0 : 增强Devil Trigger 攻击力
—: 自动开启房间
F1:慢动作
F2:超强跳跃
F3:允许使用Eevil Trigger
F4:超强能力(大概是攻击力很BT吧)
F5:开启Dark Slayer风格鬼泣还蛮好玩的 不过4还没玩过没时间玩了 多了个 Dark Slayer 风格 大概是在第十八关获得各个风格和技能楼主自己去体会吧 嘎嘎 买外接键盘!玩游戏千万别用自己本本的,毁死了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的请进来帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
英语好的请进来帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!
不好意思,各位高手帮我翻译一下吧,谢谢了!-----------------------------------------------------------------主修课程:大学英语精读、秘书专业英语、英语听说、秘书实务档案管理、基础写作、应用文写作、企业与行政管理、高等数学、经济数学管理信息系统、计算机网络、数据库ACCESS个人能力:中级秘书资格证书能够熟练运用Microsoft Office及各种常用应用软件进行办公室日常工作能熟练操作Photoshop、FrontPage 等制图及网页开发软件有较强的适应能力、自学能力和团队意识英语听、说、读、写能力良好实践经验:20埂虎第绞郢悸电溪钉娄05年6月
于苏州市档案局(馆)实习
提问者采纳
主修课程: Major courses 大学英语精读、秘书专业英语、英语听说、秘书实务 档案管理、基础写作、应用文写作、企业与行政管理、高等数学、经济数学 管理信息系统、计算机网络、数据库ACCESS &College English Intensive Reading& ,&Secretrial Vocational English/Professional English to Secretaries &&English Listening&Speaking&&Secretarial Applicational Affairs&&Files Management&&Writing Fundamental&&Application Composition Writing&&Enterprises & Administration & &Higher Mathematics&&Economical Mathematics&&Management Information System&&Networks&&Database ACCESS&个人能力: Individual Abilities中级秘书资格证书 Intermediate Secretary Qualification 能够熟练运用Microsoft Office及各种常用应用软件进行办公室日常工作 Skilled in using common softwares such as Microsoft Office at daily office tasks能熟练操作Photoshop、FrontPage 等制图及网页开发软件 Skilled to use Picture-Designing and Web-page Development software such as Photoshop, FrontPage .有较强的适应能力、自学能力和团队意识 adaptable to new environment and have the sence of team spirit and self-study/continuing study .英语听、说、读、写能力良好 excellence on english listening ,speaking,reading and writing 实践经验: Practical Experience2005年6月 于苏州市档案局(馆)实习Worked as practice at Suzhou Municipal埂虎第绞郢悸电溪钉娄 Files Bureau during June 2005
参考资料:
★尊重手译,尊重自译,鄙视机译,鄙视抄袭★May my answer be helpful to you : )
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
翻译的不好,埂虎第绞郢悸电溪钉娄但比没有强main subjectsintensive reading of university english,secretary english,english speaking and hearing,secretary application,file management.basic writing,application composition writing.management of enterprise and administration,advanced mathematics,economic mathematics,management of puter network,database access.individual abilitiesmoderate level diploma of secretary qualificationcan skillfully use microsoft office and other usual softwares to be competent to some office rountine works.can skillfully use adobe photoshop,frontpage and other drawing and website exploiting softwares.have relatively good accustoming ability,self-learning ability and teamwork consicousness.have good english abilities of hearing,speaking,reading and writing.practical experiencehave a trial at suzhou file bureau in june 2005.
: College English majors, Secretary of English, listening and speaking, the Secretary of the Code of archive management, Basic Writing, Business Writing,Business and administration of higher mathematics, mathematical economic management information systems, computer networks,ACCESS database personal capacity :Intermediate credentials to the Secretary of familiarity with using Microsoft Office and various application software used for routine office work can skillfully operate Photoshop.Cartographic web development software such as FrontPage and a strong ability to adapt.self-learning ability and sense of teamwork English hear that time, the ability to write a good experience :June 2005 in Suzhou City Archives (Museum) internship
英语听、说、读、写能力良好
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 好用的英语翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐