4---5题怎么写英语怎么写

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新视野大学英语第4册网络试题5
下载积分:1000
内容提示:Click ONCE on the speaker icon to start listening!。放音结束前请不要离开本页。否则就听不成啦!。Part 1 Word Dictation。(每小题: 分)。Directions: Listen and write down the words you hear. You are going to listen to the recording twice. During the first time, write the word that you hear. Check your answers as you listen the second time.。1. 2. 3. 4. 5.。6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.。
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 23:44:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:新视野大学英语第4册网络试题5.DOC
官方公共微信等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
英语词汇练习每日5题附答案4
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:中国教育考试第一门户】&&&日
已有6人加入
1. A Love marriage, however, does not necessarily _________much sharing of interests and responsibilities.A. take over B. result inC. holds on D. keep to2. A man has to make ________ for his old age by putting aside enough money to live on when old.A. supply B. assuranceC. provision D. adjustment3. A neat letter improves your chances of a favorable_________ .A. circumstance B. requestC. reception D. response4. A police officer was sent to ________ the crime.A. march B. investigateC. survey D. explore5. A product is to be considered as being __________, when introduced into the commerce of another country at less than its normal value.A. discharged B. discardedC. disposed D. dumped
来源:233网校-责编:xiaoxue&&&
[复试] |||||
4月23日 9:42
在职研究生一般是几年丫,学费是多少啊~~~
4月23日 9:39
单词是具备一定的听、说、读、写能力的基础,又该如何迅速扩大词汇量呢?大家有什么好的记忆方法...
4月23日 9:38
2013年在职工程硕士什么时候报名丫~~~
4月23日 9:37
在职联考其实是一种综合实力和心理状态的双重竞争,那么怎样才能从心理和技巧上面对考试?
4月22日 14:38
2013年在职工程硕士考试学费是多少啊
已有话题:
已有群资料:
做题人数:303人
做题人数:115人
做题人数:86人
做题人数:82人
做题人数:57人
做题人数:61人
做题人数:84人
做题人数:97人
做题人数:132人
做题人数:31人
状态:已结束
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:人教版高二英语必修五Unit4-5测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教版高二英语必修五Unit4-5测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教版高二英语必修五Unit4-5测试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
14-15学年新课标高二上学期5册Unit4-5测试(江西)&Class:&&&&&&& Name:&&&&&&& Marks:&&&&&&& 满分(120)第一部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 单项(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1. ― What about going for a picnic this weekend? &―&&&&&&& . I’ll have to prepare for next Monday’s exam. &A. I’d love to&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. I’m afraid not&& &C. I couldn’t agree more&&& &D. Well, it depends 2. On&&&&&&&& third day,&&&&&&&& strong wind blew, which made Mary worried about her son’s safety.& &A. the&&& &B. the&& &C. a&& &D. a 3. Even if parents don’t apply&&&&&&& , students say they feel guilty just the same unless they do well in their exams. &A. challenge&& &&B. adjustment&& &&C. pressure&& &&D. motivation4.&― Will you tell us about your new project? &― Sure. Just&&&&&&&& me a moment to organize my thoughts. &A. giving&&&&&& &B. given&&&&&& &C. give&&&&&&&& &D. to give 5. ― I drove to the hospital by myself this morning. &― What? You&&&&&&&& me. I could go with you there. &A. should tell&&& &&B. should have told&& &C. could tell&& &&D. could have told 6. ― You seem very delighted. &― Of course. The manager has&&&&&&&& my suggestions for making improvements in our service.& &A. approved&&&& &B. assessed&&& &C. treated&&&&&&& &D. arranged 7. I would like this matter&&&&&&&& could you come up with a good way to solve it?&A. settling&&&&&& &B. to settle&&& &&C. being settled&&& &D. settled 8. It is generally believed that being hard-working is just&&&&&&&& it takes us to be successful in our career. &A. that&&&&&& &B. whether&&&& &C. what&&&&&&&& &D. how 9. It’s a great pleasure to chat with you. Not only&&&&&&&& myself tonight, but I also learned a lot about Canada. &A. did I enjoy&& &B. I enjoyed&&& &C. had I enjoyed& &D. I had enjoyed 10. ― Could I ask John to take charge of the project?& &― Yes. You can&&&&&&&& he has the ability to handle it. &A. concentrate on &B. depend on&C. focus on&&&&&&&&& &D. agree on 11. Charlie remembered several occasions in the past&&&&&&&& he had experienced a similar feeling of fear. &A. what&B. which&C. when&&&&&&& &D. that 12. There have been demands for the prime minister that he&&&&&&&& office since the incident happened. &A. leaves&&&&&& &B. left&&&&& &C. will leave&&& &D. leave 13. An increasing number of people&&&&&&&& to buy an apartment in Kunming, which enjoys nice weather and fresh air. &A. want&&&&&&&& &B. wants&&&&&& &&C. have wanted&& &D. has wanted 14. ― Does your brother intend to take part in the race to be held next week? &― Yes, he intends&&&&&&& . &A. so&B. to do it&C. to&&&&&&&&&& &D. to do 15.&&&&&&&& the professor gave a very detailed explanation on how the black holes come into being, I still got confused. &A. Unless&&&&& &B. Until&&&&& &C. Although&&&&& &D. Once 第二节 完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)It was unseasonably (不合时宜地) hot that day. It seemed that everybody was&&& 16&&& some kind of relief, so an ice-cream store was a good place to&&& 17&& .A little girl, holding her&&& 18&&& tightly, entered the store.&&& 19&&& she could say a word, the store clerk&&& 20&&& told her to get outside and read the sign on the door, and stay&&& 21&&& until she put on some shoes. She left slowly, and a big man&&& 22&&& her out of the store.He watched as she stood in front of the store and read the&&& 23&& : No Bare Feet. Tears started rolling down her&&& 24&&& as she turned and walked away. Just then the big man&&& 25&&& her to stay. Sitting down on the roadside, he&&& 26&&& his shoes, and&&& 27&&& them in front of the girl, saying, “Here, you won’t be able to walk in these,&&& 28&&& if you slide along, you can get your&&& 29&&& then.” Then he&&& 30&&& the little girl up and set her feet into the shoes. “&& 31&& ,” he said. “I get tired of moving them around, and it feels good to just&&& 32&& here and eat my ice-cream.” The shining&&& 33&&& of the little girl could not be missed as she shuffled (拖着脚走) up to the counter (柜台) and&&& 34&&& her ice-cream. He was a big man ― big belly and big shoes, but most&&& 35&& , he had a big heart. 16. A. looking for&& &B. taking up&&& &C. leaving out&&& &D. applying for 17. A. live&&&&&&&& &B. buy&&&&&&& &C. stop&&&&&&&& &D. pass 18. A. money&&&&& &B. shoes&&&&&& &C. book&&&&&&&& &D. dress 19. A. While&&&&&& &B. As&&&&&&&& &C. After&&&&&&& &D. Before 20. A. gently&&&&&& &B. severely&&&& &C. slowly&&&&&&& &D. tightly21. A. up&&&&&&&&& &B. out&&&&&&&& &C. off&&&&&&&&& &D. in 22. A. followed&&&& &B. saw&&&&&&& &C. led&&&&&&&&&& &D. helped 23. A. message&&&& &B. sign&&&&&&& &C. letter&&&&&&&& &D. notice 24. A. ice-cream&&& &B. cheeks&&&&& &C. nose&&&&&&&& &D. mouth 25. A. ordered&&&& &B. informed&&& &C. asked&&&&&&& &D. watched26. A. handed over& &B. put on&&&&& &C. pulled on&&&&& &D. took off 27. A. set&&&&&&&&& &B. threw&&&&&& &C. held&&&&&&&&& &D. joined 28. A. and&&&&&&&& &B. so&&&&&&&& &C. but&&&&&&&&&& &D. or 29. A. sweets&&&&& &B. shoes&&&&&& &C. books&&&&&&& &D. ice-cream30. A. brought&&&&& &B. lifted&&&&&& &C. turned&&&&&&& &D. sped 31. A. Take your time&B. Hurry up&C. Don’t be afraid&D. I’m not sure 32. A. wait&&&&&&&& &B. stand&&&&&& &C. sit&&&&&&&&&& &D. lie 33. A. face&&&&&&&& &B. eyes&&&&&&& &C. hands&&&&&&& &D. shoes 34. A. made&&&&&&& &B. ordered&&&& &C. looked&&&&&& &D. found 35. A. fortunately&& &B. regularly&&& &C. naturally&&&& &D. importantly文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
¥20.90 [7.1折][定价:¥29.80]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
星火英语?英语专业4级考试:五大题源报刊阅读100篇
查找同类商品
  《星火英语?英语专业4级考试:五大题源报刊阅读100篇》是专门针对英语专业四级考试中阅读理解部分的辅导书,供考生日常练习及考前冲刺使用。适用于需要强化阅读题型的备考专业四级考试的考生。
  《星火英语?英语专业4级考试:五大题源报刊阅读100篇》精选专业四级历年常选用的五大题源报刊近五年的文章,给出了选材的年份,充分体现了材料的原汁原味性,选材的可信度强。从五大题源报刊中选取的100篇文章素材包含了历年专业四级真题的所有题材、体裁;文章所涉及的词汇不仅涵盖了全部的专业四级核心词汇,还在此基础上进行了扩充,包含了大量常用习语和表达方式;另外,文章的命题角度与历年真题完全吻合。
  沈金伯,上海外国语大学副教授,曾任上海外国语大学新闻传播学院副院长,上海外语教育出版社编务室主任,《上海学生英文报》编辑部主任,副主编,上海市育菁进修学院顾问,上海外国语大学立泰进修学院副院长等职务。  出版物有《新闻英语语法》《赴澳加新指津》《中学生英文报刊选读》等,参与编写《星级英语系列丛书》《会展外语口译阅读教程》等英语学习辅导教程,并在各类刊物上发表数十篇学术论文及文学创作。
第一篇 理论制胜篇大纲解读制胜妙法第二篇 题源训练篇读者文摘 标准篇读者文摘 提升篇华盛顿邮报 标准篇华盛顿邮报 提升篇《新闻周刊》 标准篇《新闻周刊》 提升篇《卫报》 标准篇《卫报》 提升篇《每日电讯报》 标准篇《每日电讯报》 提升篇
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜

我要回帖

更多关于 英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐