英语作文万能句子和2个好明友一起参加学校俱乐部

帮忙一篇英语作文!急、假如你是张亚,参加了学校上周六由志愿者组织的活动“环保俱乐部”, …续_百度知道
帮忙一篇英语作文!急、假如你是张亚,参加了学校上周六由志愿者组织的活动“环保俱乐部”, …续
…续。 请给你的笔友Bruce写一封电子邮件,向他介绍这次活动的情况,并谈谈你对志愿者工作看法,80词左右,内容包括张贴海报、分发广告、打扫街道,打扫公园。注意书信格式。
Dear Bruce,I am a volunteer in Saving the Environment Club of my school. Last Saturday, I did some volunteer work with other volunteers.Some of us put up posters. Some handed out advertisements. Others swept the streets. We also helped clean up the city parks. When we finished all the work, we were very tired but felt very happy at the same time.I think it’s fantastic to be a volunteer.What do you think of volunteering? Please write back soon!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Dear Bruce,我参加了我们学校上周六的“环保俱乐部”组织的志愿者活动。我做了很多有意义的事。首先,我要张贴海报这在很多地方。接着,我要分发广告给大部分人。还要帮忙打扫街道和打扫公园。虽然很累,但我觉得很快乐。从中我感受到了作为一个志愿者的责任的重大。Dear Bruce,I joined our school last Saturday &Environmental Protection Club& organization of volunteer activities. I have done many meaningful things. First of all, I want to put up a poster that in many places. Then, I will hand out advertisements for most people. But to help with the cleaning the streets and clean up the park. Although very tired, but I feel very happy. I feel as a volunteer of responsibility
Dear Bruce, I am a volunteer in Saving the Environment Club of my school. Last Saturday, I did some volunteer work with other volunteers. Some of us put up posters. Some handed out advertisements. Others swept the streets. We also helped clean up the city parks. When we finished all the work, we were very tired but felt very happy at the same time. I think it's fantastic to be a volunteer. What do you think of volunteering? Please write back soon! Yours, Zhang Ya
In modern societies, it is increasingly popular that young people volunteer on weekends in the local community service center to help the people in need. If all the youngsters do it in a regular way, the benefits are obvious to both the community and these young adults.It can be argued that the advantages of doing unpaid community service are enormous. Indeed, when an old person feels sick, the volunteers could offer first aid before the doctor or the ambulance arrives. Moreover, as far as the young people are concerned, they could develop the sense of responsibility, independence as well as interpersonal skills in the process of helping others in the neighborhood. In this way, people may live in harmony in the community.College students’ participating in teaching children in rural areas, in helping the old in geracomium and in other activities will not only take care of those people in need of help, but also bring hope and warmth to them. Besides, large-scale volunteer activities, such as the Olympic Games, can exercise the volunteers themselves, and what’s more, can show present university student's elegant demeanor.Be a university student, I will keep it in my heart that I'm a volunteer and fill myself with a strong will of devotion.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:假如你是周圆,你们学校的环保俱乐部“Green Club”正在吸收新会员。你在生活中很注意环保,加入_百度知道
英语作文:假如你是周圆,你们学校的环保俱乐部“Green Club”正在吸收新会员。你在生活中很注意环保,加入
英语作文:假如你是周圆,你们学校的环保俱乐部“Green Club”正在吸收新会员。你在生活中很注意环保,加入这个俱乐部。请根据下表内容写一封自荐信。要求:1、表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯;
2、应用表格中的所有信息,并适当发挥;
3、不少于70词。自荐信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数。姓名:周圆
性别:女特点:身体健康,学习努力,是班上的优等生;乐于助人,爱护环境环保举措:每年种树,从不浪费水,每周会去河边见一次垃圾入会目的:做更多事来保护环境,交新朋友
Dear Chairman(会长),
I am Zhou Yuan, a schooolgirl from Class 4,Grade 7.I'd like to join the Green Club.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
Looking forward to your reply.
Zhou Yuan 大侠们,帮帮忙,满意的,再加200分悬赏!!!!!
提问者采纳
头尾就不重复了,这是中间部分。I've been doing my share to protect the environment for some time now. Things like planting trees every year, saving water whenever I can, and every week I'll go collect garbages on the riverbanks. I'm healthy and energetic, so I can participate in various on- and off-campus club activities. You need not worry about my grades because I've been working really hard in classes to earn good grades so that I'll have more time to help the environment. I'm eager to be part of your community to make new friends with the same goal of helping our enviornment.
提问者评价
太感谢你了,200分给你。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语俱乐部作文 的文章

随机推荐