I look forward to hearing from you.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I look forward to heard from you .
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很高兴认识你!真的很真诚的谢谢你的来信!说实话,这是我长这么大第一次收到从国外的朋友来信。有点激动,很意外!很开心! 从你的来信中我也大概了解你的生活以及生活背景,有一点我不得不承认,我和你有同感,就是我和您一样,不喜欢别人对我撒谎,当然更不喜欢骗人。那么我简单的向你介绍下我自己吧,我是一个纯正的中国南方女孩。今年二十六岁,家里还有一个弟弟和两个妹妹。告诉你一个秘密,其实我是一个未婚妈妈,在我还年少无知的时候,那时候,天真的认为觉得爱情是一件很美好的。现实是上天给了开了很大玩笑,从此我和我的宝贝儿子相依为命。他今天六岁了,是一个可爱的小男孩。为了惩罚自己,六年来我再也谈过恋爱,虽然我还是相信爱
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:Nice to meet you! Really very sincere thank you for your letter! To be honest, this is like this in the first time I have received letters from friends from abroad. A little bit excited, surprise! Very happy! From your letter I have an idea in your life and the lives of the background, one thing I h参考译文3:Nice to meet you! Really very sincere thank you for your letter! To be honest, this is like this in the first time I have received letters from friends from abroad. A little bit excited, surprise! Very happy! From your letter I have an idea in your life and the lives of the background, one thing I h参考译文4:正在翻译,请等待...语义参照:请把你的书包拿到你房间 & Please put your bags to get your roomCompany logo, booth number, 100-word description, and Web site link on the conference Web site before, during and after the conference & 公司标志,展位数,100字的描述,以及会议期间和之后的会议网站上的Web站点链接之前,If the price is reasonable,I believe that wo will start cooperation near future & 如果这个价格是合理的我相信窝将开始不久的将来合作BE LOYAL AND TRUSTABLE & 应忠诚and trustable电视转播室( & TV room (你会讲英语吗?我不会 &
Do you speak English? I will notПчелы приокского типа также закладывали маточники перед глав & 给我体贴入微 但你手 如明日便要远离 & Attentive to me but if you hand it to stay away from tomorrow是你才对啊! &
You fishes ah!File length is wrong or it is a patchwork.Do you want to continue? & 文件长度是错误的或它是补缀品。是否要继续?铁娘子 穆赫尔 &
Tieniang zimuheer经过我们的讨论 & After our discussion老师尽量公平地解决各种问题,以处理同学之间的分歧. & Teachers try to be fair to solve problems, to deal with the differences between students.I am almost done & 我几乎做so sad!!! & 如此伤心!what are words if you really don't mean them when you say them what are word & 什么是词,如果您真正地不意味他们,当您说他们什么是词Chrome & 铬Simom去上学是步行 & Simom to school walk公司特作如下推广活动方案 &
Company the following promotion programmes她没有放弃设法帮助她 &
She haven't given up sought to help her乔布斯简介 & 正在翻译,请等待...刺骨的字眼 & The word "piercingline and wrinkle reducing creme &
线条和皱纹减少霜what is just for you in China &
什么是在中国,只为你what the robbers are driving & 强盗驾驶不乱丢弃废电池、废塑料等垃圾、废物;将垃圾分类投放,变废为宝,使资源循环再生,造福人类。 & Do not discard waste batteries, waste plastic and other garbage, waste, waste separation and placement, to treasure, resource recycling, the benefit of mankind.gandanhagai,zergebgai,hanbaokagai sala! &
gandanhagai,zergebgai,hanbaokagai 萨拉 !所以我不愿意欺骗你 & So I don't want to deceive you宝贝做我老婆把 我会让你开心幸福 一切都听你的 跪下向你求做我女朋友好吗 & Baby let me make my wife happy you are happy to do whatever you ask of your knees to do my girlfriend please你收到我的信息了吗? & You get my information?from now no & 从现在没有and now i cry on the middle of the night for the same damn thing & 现在我哭泣中间的夜晚同样的谴责养成好习惯 & [object Object]thymoma & 胸腺瘤祝你做个快乐的新娘 & We wish you to be a happy brideBuild security inventory in customer &
建立客户的安全库存服务站临时接待处 & Service station temporary receptionanchors shackle with taper pin & 锚点卸扣锥销紫鑫药业的未来发展目标也将是继承和发扬中医药学特色和优势,充分利用科学理论和先进技术,借鉴现代医药和国际植物药学的开发经验,努力挖掘中医药学宝库,立足国内市场,开拓国际市场,以市场为导向,以科技为动力,以制度为保障,充分利用公司的市场优势和人才优势,实现中药生产产业化,使公司朝着科技化、专业化、集约化的制药企业集团迈进,为我国中药产业的发展贡献力量。 & mentor & 导师很多父母为孩子包办一切 & Many parents who do everything最近查询: & 墙壁有吃 & Hello everyone. I'm XXX, from xxx &
アルトマン & By air delivery & Passing by, and passing, do not miss, welcome to Cheung Sha. . . . You can eat mikiko Cheung Sha specialty. . & Rapid population growth, & 如果您donot我 & I miss my younger sister The &
Flirtation & Southwest University of Finance &
I used to turn on the computer, there is always a tinge of hope in his heart, I hope your head up. & Sales tax invoice ( to ) & 不分当前位置: &
求翻译:你的信我收到了,我很高兴.不知道你有没有收到我的信.
我很期待你的回复.是什么意思?
你的信我收到了,我很高兴.不知道你有没有收到我的信.
我很期待你的回复.
问题补充:
I received your letter, I am very pleased. Do not know if you have not received my letter and I am looking forward to your reply.
I have received a letter from you, and I am glad that I do not know whether she had received a letter from you. I am very much looking forward to your reply.
You believed me to receive, I was very happy. Did not know you do have receive my letter. I anticipate your reply very much.
I received your letter, I am glad. do not know you have received my letter. I am looking forward to your reply.
I have received your letter, I am very glad. Do not know whether you have received my letter. I look forward to your reply very much.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 儿子翻译 的文章

随机推荐