求大神帮忙写段英语情景对话对话

求大神帮我编一段英语对话_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:763,700贴子:
求大神帮我编一段英语对话收藏
题目,An intruder breaks into a house of an old lady.求帮忙编一段三分钟左右老太太报警与警察的对话。。。求求求
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语对话题目“你老师要求你写一篇作文,和你的伙伴讨论你可以写什么,他/她会写”求英语大神编一个水平较高的英语对话._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语对话题目“你老师要求你写一篇作文,和你的伙伴讨论你可以写什么,他/她会写”求英语大神编一个水平较高的英语对话.
英语对话题目“你老师要求你写一篇作文,和你的伙伴讨论你可以写什么,他/她会写”求英语大神编一个水平较高的英语对话.
你好,我来为你回答Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.很长一段时间,我都在考虑自己未来的生活.Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?那么你期待自己的未来应该是个什么样子呢?Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.嗯,这还真是一个大问题.我想成为一位成功的商人,但事情总让我失望.Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?也许问题出在你自己.你有目标和计划吗?Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .老实说,我不确定自己的目标是什么.但我对英语很感兴趣.Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.如果你愿意帮助那些想学英语的人,那么我认为你是可以找到自己的目标的.Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.是啊,你说对了.英语俱乐部就是献给想要学英语的人们的.我会尽最大努力去帮助他们,与此同时我也能提高自己的英语水平.望采纳谢谢,希望帮上你的忙求大神帮我写一段英语对话_百度知道
求大神帮我写一段英语对话
。然后A同意了:A提议到哪玩去。,说了些理由。然后B说了一个时间,时间都拟订出来。,去另外一个地方。。最后B同意了那个时间……(翻译时要帮我把去的地方,说了些理由意思大概是。然后A不同意那个时间,最好把对话中英都写下来。。。。然后B说不去那个地方
提问者采纳
m really tired recently so I need to take a relaxing shower.Do you want to talk with the (fuking) paint:You serious.A,s interesting there.B;s go to the Galleries.I have to submit the report Saturday?B:00 Sunday,you are the boss,it&#39?I don&#39:Thanks.A.I meet you at the station in PM2;s impossible:t think it&#39:sorry:well?I'd rather go to the Bathhouse.B.I&#39.How about AM10:00 saturday thenA:Hey,let&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
按默认排序
其他2条回答
At eleven noon, john To go to Ocean Park to play today:Hello:okjohn, I feel more interesting, because today there are on displaymikemike:I don&#39:well , two in the afternoont want to go to the museum, I wait for youmike, I have eleven points:oh no?john
推荐有道词典,语音翻译,可制作各种对话。
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语大神帮你写一段话,因为马上就要高考,英语作文很可能要求要结合生活中一个例子.无奈英语实在是初中水准,求大神帮忙写一段只需填关键词的例子 .就比如我姐姐是一个成功的企业_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求助英语大神帮你写一段话,因为马上就要高考,英语作文很可能要求要结合生活中一个例子.无奈英语实在是初中水准,求大神帮忙写一段只需填关键词的例子 .就比如我姐姐是一个成功的企业
求助英语大神帮你写一段话,因为马上就要高考,英语作文很可能要求要结合生活中一个例子.无奈英语实在是初中水准,求大神帮忙写一段只需填关键词的例子 .就比如我姐姐是一个成功的企业家,她认为…是非常重要的,给了她莫大的帮助.大神内容也可自由发挥,不超过50词.分不多,
My sister is an successful entrepreneurs. In her view, her success is owed to goaling an aim and taking action,along with perseverance(确定目标,付诸行动并拥有毅力). These are tremendously necessary for getting success.高考时,作文首先要把字写好,段落要分好层次,最好3~4段,总分关系最好,字数不宜过多占答题区的3/4最好,尽量用好你们经常练习的短语,适当用好句子之间的连词,使不显得突兀,这是我当初老师天天挂嘴边的话,祝你高考考得好成绩,加油~求英语大神来20几句英语简单二人对话.主题是 怎么度过一天的~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语大神来20几句英语简单二人对话.主题是 怎么度过一天的~
求英语大神来20几句英语简单二人对话.主题是 怎么度过一天的~
A:How was your Sunday?B: Great. I invited some friends home and cooked a very wonderful meal. Then we played guitar. It 's very unfortunately you were not able to join in.A: Wow, that sounds very nice. Which friends you invited?B: My workmate Mr. Zhang. Miss. Chen, and my college classmate Miss Li. That you also know.A: Oh, yes. I met Miss Chen before when we went to her birthday together. B, Right. She asked me why you did not come, It seems you impressed her a lot. hehehe...A: Really? That is incredible. I am very happy she still remembers me. By the way, Who cooked this time?B: Miss Chen cooked for us, She is a very good girl. Very kind-hearted and has good looking.A: That is really awsome. Please say hello for me when you see her again.B: No problem. She sings very nice too. We played guitar, she sang. It is a kinda of concert. Hahaha~~A: Amazing. Im looking forward to seeing you guys play next time.B: Don't miss it again. Brother.A: Sure. I promise.B: OK, it is time for us to get off the bus now. A new day comes, Let's have a good start. Come on, brother!A: Yeah! Be happy on Monday, working hard! then play hard.B: See you after work~A: See you~

我要回帖

更多关于 英语情景对话 的文章

随机推荐