Haven’t done1、(be)to the Palace Museum
1、(be)to Beijing Happy Valley2、(visit)the Temple of Heaven
_百度作业帮
根据提示,用现在完成时完成对话Have done
Haven’t done1、(be)to the Palace Museum
1、(be)to Beijing Happy Valley2、(visit)the Temple of Heaven
2、(be)to the China Science and Technology Museum3、(see)Wanshou Mountain
3、(be)to the Summer Palace4、(be)to Beihai Park
4、(be)to Jingshan ParkKevin:Mum,look at this email!Ivy is coming to Beijing.Mum:That’s nice.The two of you can go sightseeing.Has she been to the Palace Museum?Kevin:Yes,she has.But she hasn't been to Beijing Happy Valley.I could take her there.Mum:Mmm.------------------ the Temple of Heaven?Kevin:Yes,she -------.But she ---------------- to the China Science and Tachnology Museum.Mum:-------------- to any parks?Kevin:She ---------- to Beihai Park,but she ---------- to Jingshan Park.I don’t really want to go.I don’t like parks.Mum:What about the Summer Palace?------------- there?Kevin:No,she ------------- to the Summer Palace,but she ------------ Wanshou Mountain.Perhaps we can...Mum:Wait.I think you should ask Ivy first.
Kevin:Mum,look at this email!Ivy is coming to Beijing.Mum:That’s nice.The two of you can go sightseeing.Has she been to the Palace Museum?Kevin:Yes,she has.But she hasn't been to Beijing Happy Valley.I could take her there.Mum:Mmm.-------Has she visited----------- the Temple of Heaven?Kevin:Yes,she ----has---.But she -------hasn't been--------- to the China Science and Tachnology Museum.Mum:--Has she been------------ to any parks?Kevin:She -----has been----- to Beihai Park,but she --hasn't been-------- to Jingshan Park.I don’t really want to go.I don’t like parks.Mum:What about the Summer Palace?---Has she been---------- there?Kevin:No,she ---hasn't been---------- to the Summer Palace,but she ---has seen--------- Wanshou Mountain.Perhaps we can...Mum:Wait.I think you should ask Ivy first.Kevin:Mum,look at this email!Ivy is coming to Beijing.Mum:That’s nice.The two of you can go sightseeing.Has she been to the Palace Museum?Kevin:Yes,she has.But she hasn't been to Beijing Happy Valley.I could take her there.Mum:Mmm.-------Has she visited----------- the Temple of Heaven?Kevin:Yes,she ----has---.But she -------hasn't been--------- to the China Science and Tachnology Museum.Mum:--Has she been------------ to any parks?Kevin:She -----has been----- to Beihai Park,but she --hasn't been-------- to Jingshan Park.I don’t really want to go.I don’t like parks.Mum:What about the Summer Palace?---Has she been---------- there?Kevin:No,she ---hasn't been---------- to the Summer Palace,but she ---has seen--------- Wanshou Mountain.Perhaps we can...Mum:Wait.I think you should ask Ivy first.
Kevin:Mum,look at this email!Ivy is coming to Beijing。Mum:That’s nice。The two of you can go sightseeing。Has she been to the Palace Museum?Kevin:Yes,she has。But she hasn't been to Beijing Hap...
太长了,时间来不及了 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013版八下完成对话 (指南针丛书)含答案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:163|
上传日期: 18:12:12|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013版八下完成对话 (指南针丛书)含答案.DOC
官方公共微信A:You look tired.
B:Yes.I am .I had a very&busy weekend .
A:Did you play computer&games ?
B:Yes,I did&.On Sunday morning ,I played&soccer on my computer .Then I watched a volleyball match.
A:Where did you watch&it ?
A:Great,And what did you do on Sunday night ?
B:I listened&to music at midnight .
A:It sounds&fun.
B:Yes,but a little&tired .豆丁精品文档: 2012成都中考英语 2011成都中考英语 2009成都中考英语 2011年成都..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
成都中考英语完成对话附答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语情景对话 的文章

随机推荐