谁知道我们没有一米七的可以翻译一下吗

有谁知道哪有宋论的全文翻译吗?_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
有谁知道哪有宋论的全文翻译吗?
被浏览46次
看宋论没有翻译很多都看不懂,也读不顺,敢问哪位高人有宋论的全文翻译,分享一下,谢谢!
采纳率:59%
中华书局有一种节选带翻译的宋论。 清朝人行文偏深应该和推崇汉学的风气有关。不过既然要研究古史,读通船山先生的书也该是基本努力了,看到古书就求白话翻译实际上也不现实。更何况有些书譬如《文献通考》什么的似乎连点校本都没有
查看原帖&& 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了有没谁知道那首《秒你不是问题》后半曲叫什么歌啊?会英文的去帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了_百度知道
有没谁知道那首《秒你不是问题》后半曲叫什么歌啊?会英文的去帮忙翻译一下,谢谢了
ry - Colbie CaillatPut your make up onGet your nails doneCurl your hairRun the extra mileKeep it slim so they like you, try,Wt have to try, tryYou don&#39, try, get up, give it all awayYou just have to get up,t have to tryNooooOoohYou don&#39,t have to try, get up, try, try,t have to bend until you breakYoure all alone,t have to tryTake your make up offPut your hair downTake a breathLook into the mirror, get up, try, try, try, do they like you, get upYou don&#39, at yourselfDon't have to try, tryYou don&#39, try, extra credit cardYou don&#39, try, what they think of youWhen you&#39, try,t have to try,t have to try?You don&#39, tryYou don&#39, tryYou don&#39, tryYou don&#39, do you like you,t have to tryGet your shopping on,t have to tryYooou don't have to try so hardYou don&#39, try, so they like youDo you like you, get up,t have to try, try, get upYou don&#39,t have to try?Get your sexy onDon&#39,t have to try, so they like youDt have to change a single thingYou don&#39,t have to try so hardYou don&#39,t have to change a single thingYou don&#39, by yourself, give it all awayYou just have to get up, get upYou don&#39,t have to change a single thingYou don&#39,t have to change a single thingYou don&#39?Do you like you, tryYou don&#39, girlTake it offTt have to tryYou don&#39, tryYou don&#39?Wt have to try so hardYou don&#39, at the mall, tryYou don&#39,t have to try, try, give it all awayYou just have to get up,t be shy,t have to tryYou don&#39, try, buy it all, try, try, try, try, tryYou don&#39, tryYou don't have to tryYooou don&#39, try, get up?You don&#39, get upYou don't have to try,t have to try so hardYou don't you like you, tryYou don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这句话英语怎么翻译“对不起,我不能马上就答应你的请求。我必须跟我们的经理商量一下。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁知道这句话英语怎么翻译“对不起,我不能马上就答应你的请求。我必须跟我们的经理商量一下。
谁知道这句话英语怎么翻译“对不起,我不能马上就答应你的请求。我必须跟我们的经理商量一下。
Sorry,I can't promise your request right now.I have to contract with my manager to discuss it.
"I'm sorry, I can't immediately promised to your request. I have to discuss it with our manager
sorry,I can't accept your requirement right away,because I have to consult it with my manager.我想问有谁知道这个韩文,是讲服装尺寸的,可以帮我翻译一下吗?好急,感激不尽_百度知道
提问者采纳
셔링 호시자켓
shirring hosi 夹克스타일 no .........2fw-jk150
样式 NO ...........2FW-JK150소재 ............. 린넨素材 ...............
LINEN(亚麻布)세탁방법 ...........드라이크리닝洗涤方法 .......... 干洗칼라颜色벽돌砖块네이비navy(森蓝色)사이즈(free)大小가슴둘레
92胸围어깨
33畅姬扳肯殖厩帮询爆墨肩膀소매
55袖口기장
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
服装尺寸的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁