英语选择题择

英语选择_百度知道
What B honest、My hometown is still the place that —— all my childhood memories A misses B holds C remind D left4?
A having a yard sale
B go to the shop
C collecting
D come to my home 6、Now many people in the countryside leave their hometown to ___ work in big cities;what D true、Now people ________ their pets as their family members;how5、----- the scientist,we must sleep 8-10 hours every dayA
B Attention to C In order to
D In his opinion9、They aren’t our books,I don’t know ---- to do with the old bikeA honest、As far as I know、To be ---- 、is used to
B1,he __ making his own decision A. A find
C search for
D find out7. Do they belong to __ A
C her10;how C true.
D watch 8、Have you considered _________ to sell your things、We are —— children A any longer B not any more C not any longer D no longer3、I can have the dress-----100 yuan
A on B for C with D at2
我有更好的答案
所以是发生在过去的过去的一个事情,应该用过去完成时had+过去分词的形式。第三题,选择过去完成时had served,选择that,是过去的一个时间. C第一题,他们给出了一个信号,什么样的信号呢。第二题,是他们积极支持政府新项目的信号,这是一个同位语从句,make sb+形容词,表示使某人.,2008年.我们能换个话题么,过去完成时表示过去的过去。这样可以么1. A 3,普京做总统是在2008年之前,that引导的同位语从句解释说明signal. B 2?用一个同位语从句解释说明一下.?这个话题让我感到很沮丧,选择makes
题目不对啊?
1--10:BDBAA AAACA8.A.应为According to
BDCBACADAA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
. ache D. aches
本题选A,A和D有什么区别?
pain就指一般疼痛
ache一般指!病!痛
显然他经历了事故,当然是可能弄破皮肤等疼痛,不是生病
文章。语感须提高
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注问题补充&&
本页链接:
jyukichen &6-21 22:53
rascal250&6-21 22:55
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by英语选择_百度知道
1.Sometimes children have trouble _______fact from fiction and may believe that such things actually exist. a、to separate
b、 for separating
c、 separating
d、of separating2.While in Washington we paid a visit to the museum founded _______ President Lincoln. a、in the way of
b、in the hope of
c、in the pursuit of
d、in honor of 3.You must have waited here for a long time, _____ you?选项: a、mustn't
b、didn't
c、haven't
d、hadn't
内容:Paying our bills must ________ buying a new TV set.选项: a、put in
b、 take precedence over
c、 rack our brains
d、 get by
This i订缉斥垦俪旧筹驯船沫s a (n) _________ time in his life, so he may think twice before taking any action.选项: a、critical
b、abstract
c、amazing
d、ambitious 题号:6 Jane is always _______ her sister for they are twins.选项: a、taken for
b、looked like
c、charged by
d、 viewed of
He made such a _______ contribution to the university that they are naming one of the buildings after him.选项: a、genuine
c、generous
d、 minimum -------------------------------------订缉斥垦俪旧筹驯船沫-------------------------------------------
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:Eye contact is important because wrong contact may create a communication ________.选项: a、tragedy
b、question
d、barrier--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:What you have done is ______ the doctor’s advice.选项: a、attached to
b、resistant to
c、 responsible to
d、contrary to
As a famous leader, he had led a (n) ______ life.选项: a、eventful
c、responsible
d、critical
提问者采纳
答案如下:1.C 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.B 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.C
提问者评价
谢谢,以后有问题希望你能帮忙